Fish Hook Theory

Guys, I just developed a new theory of organizing different political ideologies. It’s called the Fish Hook Theory.

i cant see shit without the artifacts

What a subtle way to disguise a bait thread.

tis isn’t a bait thread.

5/5 Bretty gud

I wish I was further away from the jew

It's the most cancerous thing I've seen in my life.

No, user. You are the jews.

Learn that Nazbol is the true ideology, and you’ll be further away.

NAZBOL GANG IS THE GANG FOR YOU AND ME TO KILL THE JEWISH BOURGEOISIE

FUCKING JEWS AND NIGGERS

Oh, and saged.
(Not OP.)

wtf i am nazpilled now

Are we assembling the Nazbol gang?

NAZBOL GANG ASSEMBLE

NAZBOL MEMES FOR THE NAZBOL GODS

I'm here, reporting in!

teach me how to make dank nazbol memes please. how do i get so many artifacts and shit in pictures?

I don't understand why nazbol is a meme.

It's really not very funny and often feels like people trying to sneak nationalism/social conservatism in through the backdoor under the guise of "irony".

HERE 🅱ois

thats all it is. its for virgin Holla Forums nazis that want a new ideology.

On GIMP load a picture of whatever ancient demon you wish to meme from the subterranean depths of the collective unconscious into our physical reality

Go to → Colors → Color Balance…

Mess around with the sliders until you get the desired result, works best if used in combination with Colors → Brightness-Contrast

How to get the artifacts

Once you're done adding le funny nazbol caption xddd go to File → export As… On the Save file window use a filename with a .jpg extension, the program will ask you how much quality you want, move the slider almost all the way to the left, around a value of 4 or 5 works best but it depends on the image. Jpeg artifacts are a dark power handed over to us from the NazBol Wizards of Bolshea and are to be handled with extreme care, so use them wisely.

And that's it, you got yourself a nazbol meme

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON OUR SOULS

The only difference is that your average nazbol could easily defend himself from any liberals/anarkiddies (i.e. red liberals) that might assault him at a leftist rally.

Well Nazbols wouldn’t get chocked by someone because Nazbols carry guns with them.

Nazbol here!

GENDO IKARI IS NAZBOL

tamison two swords