You gusoe really suyc at makfign therad

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

you gusoe really suyc at makfign therad

All urls found in this thread:
https://academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/bitstream/123456789/84600/1/20100708110945526.pdf
http://politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files%2F130251172%2FDinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
https://automaticimperfection.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/yuri-manga/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/peridot/
https://www.apartments.com/26130-alizia-canyon-dr-calabasas-ca/7tdn7zw/
http://www.blackcatfireworks.com/
Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Hey Neru wanta pastry

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

yes

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

i need a job at cooplands so i can pay neru pastries to teach me to be gud

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Iam not good at all

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

how much cum do you produce m8? now is it enough to encounter less resistance going forward than it does going backwards?

you have actually succeeded in not being shit at uni tho

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

wellll reasonably
I was given the D 2-3 times

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

well if its going in a butthole i imagine not much will come out during the climax but maybe after it drips a bit. Idk for sure if its in the pussy tho

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

given the D?

well then you have the answer

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

thank you for guiding me to this conclusion qt-sama

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

as opposed to A or B or C

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

aah, here assignments are graded in percentages, with classifications given on average percentage with room for adjustment if your project is unusually good for the classification you would otherwise get, 30%+ is a pass, 40%+ is a third, 50%+ a 2:2, 60%+ a 2:1, and 70%+ a first. im graduating with an ordinary tho, which is ungraded besides pass or fail, because i dun goofed on a module i couldnt resit.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

I need assistance. Im trying to look for that one evangelion song on youtube with the bg picture of asuka sitting on shinji's head

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

meep

yus they are percentages here too but they map to A-E + not pass

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

would you prefer a dakimakura or a feku

William Thomas
William Thomas

whats your percentage?

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

an ikt

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

.///. doushio...

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Ido not know they are discarded after being converted to a grade

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

rip

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Weirdos

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

garthok narfler

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

I dont have a response for that

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Kinda wanna get the new lucio skin just because people are bitching that its racist

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

legit upset at how many people ironically mock liberals.

low caliber strawmanning is somehow seen as something to aspire to...

I've heard more instances of people saying liberals are Islam loving, multigender pushing, easily triggered idiots, than I've actually seen ANYONE saying they love Islam, truly think gender is fluid, and both sides are triggered by very shallow things.

can you imagine if the gay rights movement started a decade later?
can you imagine these retards acting this way about gay rights?

I can. you can see this shit in old newspapers and news shows.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

I spent 10 bucks on boxes today and got Tracer and Lucios skins.
I only really wanted RHs dance and I'd have all of what I cared about.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

worst of all?

I think a lot of these new people that make fun of liberals
and constantly act as if they love Islam and want everyone to be multigendered,

are young. like, edgy teenager kinda young.
they're just regurgitating whatever Sargon or BlackPigeon or PaulJosephWatson are saying.

they want to take shots at the strawman too.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

they think everyone is Laci Green. that all Trudeau does is create crazy laws.

that Trump's personality is admirable, instead of completely disgusting.

I read comment sections to see what people prioritize and emphasize in their media reactions.

clever cruelty. zingers. no dissenting voices... those dont get upvotes.

Wonder how feminists managed to stay so insulated and honestly feel White men are monsters?

The same way these people think all liberals think White men are monsters.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

*yawn*

Brody King
Brody King

serious discussion
serious political discussion

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

my biggest cripe is that young people are getting into this ironic hate.

they have ironic, meme names.

they think they're being cool.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Chase White
Chase White

Liberal scum gtfo
If you coddle everyone you will only end up with a bunch of overly sensitive easily triggered useless incompetent pissants who won't be able to take care of themselves let alone anyone else.

Farmed 8 skins need the last remaining three. You can easily get 750 gold specially with double xp weekend

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Liberals should be gassed.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Hungarian scum gtfo

You can instill realistic expectations and values of the world, independance, and tolerance

Clever intolerance may be fun, we all do it to groups and people we dislike, but how deep does our understanding of those groups go?

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Is the autistic user on a rant Spoilers or 10x?

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Really the Sym and Genji skins are the only things I don't have and still kind of wanted.

Hudson White
Hudson White

My guess is kanra

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

I wanna pump kanra's boipussy full of a big cum

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

whatever. I know I'm even being lazy about this. I can point and say that's wrong, but I haven't changed a single mind. maybe I can't. it's been relentless pestering on my part, instead of something cohesive and brief. I'm being emotional. I'm no better than anyone else.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

all the liberals I know are debt ridden lazy fags who can't put a screw in straight
And can't get a job for shit.
Fuck tolerance. Nobody should be forced to tolerate or respect anything or anyone they don't want to. Your kind is threatening free thoughts and free speech. Its creating spineless faggots by constantly pampering to their delicate souls. Thank the gods is a rare breed here.

I farmed the fuck out of the event so I have nearly everything. Did like a 40 hour farm on coke and booze the weekend. Fun stuff

Insider? What a disappointment.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Kanra is cool.
I miss him a lot.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

I should have given you my info so you could farm those last 2 skins for me.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Just quit it then

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Feel like I'm gonna throw up just looking at the OW logo now, definetly not touching it for a while after this
Its still not too late tho you have a day left

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

I'm going to a pride parade soon and have to sleep because work.
I won't have time to make 6k gold.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

pride parade
You could skip on that pretentious mundane charade.
want to get accepted by everyone and be a part of society
goes out of his way to parade on the streets half naked doing all kinds of degenerate shit
faggot logic
Really tho, never seen something so contradicting and retarded

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Your kind is threatening free thoughts and free speech
pause. Don't say our kind. Our kind is diverse, and exist in all kinds of occupations with varying levels of education. Not all of us got arts degrees in gender studies, not all of us dye our hair and promote sluthood. Many of us think you should be able to dye your hair, have access to abortions, and sleep with whomever you want, even if we personally dislike the idea. Not all of us post on the internet, or go to marches, or poem sessions, or hold applause by snapping our fingers.

Many of us believe in tolerance, but don't expect everyone to tolerate everyone. We think people should be judged as individuals, and human expression is complex and has the potential to take on many forms (see human history). That can include gender and sexuality.

Some of us are persuaded by our emotions more than others. We think defensively about other groups, aggressively about those that we think attack other groups. Many of us don't question why tolerance is good, or who we need to extend out tolerance to. We know that tolerance has worked for a long time in many places across the world, that many cultures and civilizations haven't fallen despite being told they would if they accepted groups.

We know some groups do bad things. We don't think they don't, but we rather you judge them as individuals. We get upset when bad people do bad things, that others say "it's because of their group". At the same time, we'd like you to apply positive accolades to groups when individuals representing those groups do good.

Many of us can't explain why we think we're right. We've been told to think this way from our teachers and most of our parents and the media. We're regurgitating the conclusions without understanding the reasoning and history that lead us here, and that lack of original understanding can result in some warped interpretations, that we're unwilling or unable to tell are warped.

That being said, imo, just based on view counts, comments, and statistics alone, many of us are rational, and far more rational and less biased and more informed than we're made out to be. We don't support utter stupidity like you say, though some of us do, just as some of you do.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

kanra being self aware

oh no

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

oh wait

there he goes again

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

loco saying anything about logic and/or intelligence

hueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheuhueheu

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

if you got two pence/pesos to throw in Ciaran, I'm willing to receive you.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Yeah ya sound like one of my classic liberal friend, they are okay. Naive, but okay. Neo-liberals are all genetic defects tho, there is no arguing that. But what ya chaps dream about, is a utopia. It will never come to pass, it never did. Equality, tolerance, and everything of the sort is pretty much non-existant in the world of those who rule the world. You could embrace your ideals but it will never do ya any good.
Drop 'em and see this world for what it is.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

hey scoots you know why i bought a water carbonator

because juice should be gassed

David Bailey
David Bailey

you think i'm fucking reading your posts

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

nah. probably read that one, tho.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

(you)

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

tfw you'll never team up with the realest nigga Saif al-Islam Gaddafi and save Libya and the world from imperialism

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

It's too hooooot.

Someone make the weather cool again.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

what did i do to deserve this

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Oh, I'm totally for a Brave New World kinda place.

but Nazi Germany or any other moral and religious conservative state has been anything close to that, usually had to use propaganda to mask their awfulness. Liberal ideas seem to deal with reality, and unlike Conservatives ideas, don't think previous socities had it figured out.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

made a loco tier post

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

*fans you*

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

I thought we were friends.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

*pet*
im just bored

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

when you make a drawing that looks appealing and you should feel happy about it but instead you just feel deflated and sad

help

Help loco

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

We know that tolerance has worked for a long time in many places across the world, that many cultures and civilizations haven't fallen despite being told they would if they accepted groups
What is: every empire ever, for $500.

Or did the Roman Empire prosper once the Huns settled in Rome?
Anyway, you should maybe read some studies from time to time. Libuhrals love those, do you not?
https://academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/bitstream/123456789/84600/1/20100708110945526.pdf
http://politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files%2F130251172%2FDinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

John Parker
John Parker

*helping handjob*

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

I'm just going to let you do this tonight

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

is kanra on a ruse cruise?

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

when your entire day revolved around the hype of some dictator's son wandering around the desert somewhere

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

im not stopping when you finish

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

I'm at that part in the gospel too.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

I should've gone to church instead

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

I do think about Loco from time to time.

wonder how insecure he is, or if there's any grouping he falls into. definitely some kind of weirdo, but that's shallow. he's not infinitely weird, and probably not incomprehensibly weird. but I've never thought he was smarter than me, and if I don't think I'm that smart anymore, all that means is he must be dumber than that.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

You. I like you.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

you're too dumb to see i'm smart

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

obviously

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

when the best weekend of the year has passed and you are now left with "normal humdrum life"

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

you know kanra, i don't hate you. i still touch myself to the thought of you some nights, when I'm very lonely, which is most nights. but you need to stop with the textwalls. for all our sakes.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

kanra and loco sitting in a tree

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

I haven't read those, but it makes sense that different ethnic groups don't instantly get along, and that assimilation is necessary.

MLK was very anti-urban culture, very anti-black, and there's an argument to be made that the Civil Rights Movement, in order to be successful, needed to show its 'White' side, just as the first Black president needed to have a very White outlook and demeanor.

That being said, there are definitely studies that show that second or third generations, that grow up in ethnically homogenous environments, end up prioritizing a shared local culture, and care less for their ancestors' or even their parents' cultures, much to the chagrin of anyone who proudly identifies with a group.

There's neuroscientific evidence to show that people that support rival teams, have automatic responses of DISGUST upon learning someone supports the rival team, and are automatically more receptive upon being told they support the same team.

IMO, that means race isn't the problem, it's how we think about our grouping, and the groupings we judge.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

*snort*

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

I come here because I want to be surrounded by people I care deeply for. Not for this.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

*Snorts coke*

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

*sips tea*

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

not sure what to make of loco's obsession with hitting on tokai, and treating sabrina as some attractive motherly figure. but it's been long term and consistent, and possibly unhealthy by this point.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

How dare I have feelings for people

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

kanra dropping some napalm

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

maybe I'm not smart enough to comprehend that kind of sexuality. maybe that's a good thing.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

Isn't kanra gay?
would make sense

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

do people actually enjoy conversations with kanra?

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

are you implying tokai isn't attractive

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

It's like rubbing your dick with sandpaper. sometimes it can feel good.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

there are many, many better things to rub your dick with though

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

why can't I help trying to psychoanalyze people?!

if this is how you express feelings, fair enough. it looks like they're rebuffef quite often, and you expect to be rebuffed. You're probably aware the Tokai you've carved an idol out of has little in common with the real Tokai, just as the matriarch Sabs you've envisioned has probably been denied by Sabs repeatedly, and you didn't change.

i shouldn't diagnose based on that alone, but it sounds like high grade narcissism and indulgence. maybe that takes a high IQ to build a complex around.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

I haven't been consistently for months.

can anyone confirm Loco's Tokai/Sabs complex still manifests?

Evan King
Evan King

*yawn*

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

kanra reminds me of a trap i once met who went straight into factory work after leaving school, and resorts to amateur psychology to try and get some amount of mental stimulation

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

i don't flirt with tokai since mommy said i'm not to.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Maybe I can flirt with tokai

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

tokai probably knew you were flirting with an imagined tokai anyways, like a tokai sex doll.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

caring about people
feelings
If you are lucky you will grow out of that

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

tokai sex doll?! what! hahah

NO! that's ridiculous.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

I desire death

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

death by cuddles

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

didn't you grow back into feelings, Jacky Chan?

William Fisher
William Fisher

ciaran overtly implies tokai lust
ciaran overtly plays coy
but what lies beneath? I won't pretend to know. let's just hope he does.

Chase Long
Chase Long

using poster's IRL names in thread

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

I watched my mother be killed when I was a baby. They cut her up with a chainsaw. I was three years old. Everything else is just me doing a walk cycle. Falling, and catching myself, and falling, and catching myself.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

shut up GERALD

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Fuck sake.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

I can't even

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

So, who is a wizard?

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

nice pic

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Have you watched the anime?
I was going to a watch but...Eh.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Yeah + the OVA's.
I liked it.
It's just some fun and cute, nothing else.
Except for the last OVA, which takes a unexpected but appreciated turn.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Go figure.
Btw, how are you?

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

open up
scare kanra away

huh

Jace Long
Jace Long

what ghetnai

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

I'm getting pretty goddamn sick of you stealing my avatars.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

p good, being a mailman's nice and I'm helping out my friends in making a game mod.
So I'm happy.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Fine, fine, here have a chemistry problem.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

8=D

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Mailman
Seems max comfy.
Do people wave at you and stuff?
Small penis.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

I wish, a curse seems to be upon me for the last couple of weeks. Every time someone is out there to receive mail it's just taxes I can give them.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Porsche just said they're going to make 911 look like a joke at e3 huh

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

nerds

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Oh, that's awkward.
Have told them not to shoot the messenger?

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Nah I just tell them ah well maybe it's tax returns or better luck next time and wish them a good day.
It's a simple but genuine thing which makes me happy overal. At least more genuine than my study of public management and such.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Impressive resume!
Also, are you watching the E3 stream?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Conkers clone

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Nah I tuned it a couple of times but I can't bring up much excitement anymore.
I'll probably just watch the highlights later on and see if I like anything.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Well, Xbone is having some cool games.
Definitely worth checking out.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

but I only have pc

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

You must get a PS4.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

PC is superior though .

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Your mum is superior to Loco's mum.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

No

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

I know, babe.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

You will never have Milf time with Scoots mother.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

whats on there

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Traps.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

That's beyond my interest these days.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

but

rin

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

I mean there a cock vore game.
But that's a tad niche.

David Butler
David Butler

tfw Tokai is straight and he's going to marry a girl.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

I have a few meidos for you actually.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

we broke

that sounds illegaal

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Not unless being gay is illegal.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

*hug*

You're into the chicas now then

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

cute

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

ADAM WEST NO

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

ah fine then

I've been bi for years, even said so when I came here.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

too soon.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

this late on the uptake

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

I know

but you said before you wanted a colombian woman

and now you don't want traps

So I thought maybe you'd gotten into the meaty South American lady bodytype. which is a good choice.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

To be fair, he was 88

Still sucks, he was a great guy and iconic actor

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Last one.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

I really like the Colombian singer Kali Uchis so I hinted at that.

cute kitty

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Arigato

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

better?

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Nyet

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Not even I'm turned on by this

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

What the hell is that shit

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

I have guro and amputee.
But I decided to not post it. Would you prefer that?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Google ladypot.
Its a nifty imo.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

this is ew

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

It's fun and all to be a little into BDSM and mommy stuff. But there comes a point when you have to look in the mirror and ask the man you see there if he's okay with what you are.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

It makes no sense and I've seen some shit

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Quad amps are kind of cute really.
I keep guro to gross out newfags.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Yeah, I just said it's magic that bound them into pot form and they're stuck as your personal sextoy.
I have another one somewhere....

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

New Ducktales is looking good.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

I'm leaving

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Guro is also pretty weird

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

*hugs*

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Why is BadFox back to just spam gay porn?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

A lot of fetishes are pretty far out there.
Just the other day I found a guy posting a fetish about going through a car wash.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Ihave no idea who this image is from but Iassume old thrads on b

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

Damn that's old.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

What is it?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

autism

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

I wonder how Kuus is doing

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

There used to be a time when people would post a wall of text just to state that they hated someone.
I wonder what happened to that old fart.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

cute pic

Levi Young
Levi Young

She managed to leave so it can't be that bad.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

I have a few other yuris.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

It can be, actually

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Yes hello

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Where have you been?
You've been silent for a long time.

William Robinson
William Robinson

They weren't that bad but it was more the constant swarm of autism from people around them that made it all the more cringeworthy.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

asdf

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

Working and living, I suppose?

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Also I have consistently been here, just not all the time

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

That's extraordinarily depressing.
But why here and not Discord?

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Being a productive member of society is depressing? I guess so?

I don't like Discord as a whole, it's too hectic

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Well, yeah, that's chatrooms in general.
It's fun when you get 300 active posters all talking about something at the same time.
Here it's nice and quiet in the dead hours.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

ehe

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

that one is super cute

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

I wish pastrystore was open

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

They were never my thing, really. It's the same reason I don't really like Twitch chat and such

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

^_^

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

@test
@edgy grandpa

r8

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Well.
Twitch is cancer.
I honestly can't believe I sat through a whole let's play with Alice and everyone saying they wanted to sniff her feet.
Steam is the go to place really. But if it's 1v1. Discord is better platform.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

PRESS SHIFT

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

irc it is how hackers talk when they dontwanan be overheard

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

i didn't feel like dashing off the point when everyone walks up to my sword range close quarters-like

:3

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

:O

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

lol'd

WELL at least it isn't WORSE.

True.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Do normal people even still use IRC?

John Peterson
John Peterson

Yea IRC is legit

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

normal people never did

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

make a neru list

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

those two r adorable

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

True, every IRC channel I went to was either traps erping or nazis talking about government take over in Laos.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

having to flash

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

In both STILL 2sucky4pix and best trap (with a picture)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

I actually found out the name and then I found some yuri mangas.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

They were still like weapon grade autism but what was circling around them just made it all the worse.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I prefer 1 on 1 conversations, honestly. Constant notifications from Skype/Discord are just irritating and distracting

It could be.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

i want moar!

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Quick reminder that it was I who introduced the term "weapons grade autism" into our lexicon

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

At least it kept things somewhat alive.

How could it be possibly.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

WELL SORRY for not having bs range on all of spells

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

She could be a crack whore furry that's selling her body for money to buy figurines for her Sonic altar

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Wait, did Desu finally go postal?

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

who even made that frist list

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

I also did frist ;)

If you're referring to my screenshot, that was 2 years ago

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Idk, I wasn't Gfur.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

I guess she could...
Seemed relatively normal last time we spoke though.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Yes, mister slow.
It's almost as if I have been somewhere else for 2 years.

Jace King
Jace King

https://automaticimperfection.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/yuri-manga/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/peridot/
Have fun.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

I'm not talking about reality, just possibilities

Wait what? Who even are you, no one quits here for 2 years

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Sure, you just have to keep yourself occupied and keep away from the computer.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

uuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUGH

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

same

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

you've been literally posting in even sadder places than this for two years

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Well the possibilities are endless..

Robert Young
Robert Young

Which tribals is he referring to?
The casino drugs american kind, or the monkey kind?

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Is there really a difference between teepees and mudhuts?

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

0/10

Not one goddamn swift strike.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

cock.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

You don't even fucking jump

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Which makes me question why you reacted negatively to me telling you work and life kept me from here

Calm yourself friend

Exactly!

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

That me.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

It's a lot of effort to GarEE post.
Just holding down shift+1 for that long.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

One has AIDS

Ayden James
Ayden James

I was being sarcastic.
But it seems like work is nice. Hopefully nothing too stressful.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

You have a lot of things.
That isn't one of them.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

GOTTEM!

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GarEE posting

Sarcasm doesn't reflect well online

It pays well, but it's very stressful. I'm on the phone dealing with people all day and it drains the shit out of me

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Btw, how was is the summer break?

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Which is why I refrain most of the time.
Unfortunately, my punching bag is gone.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Oh wow you gained the balls to post on animus
Congrats boyo

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

One has making millions of dollars on the stock market.

FUCK...GarEE
Whoa, man. Don't give him what he wants.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

wake up
go downstairs to get an apple
phone is dead
grab charger
plug it into the apple

James Jackson
James Jackson

Congrats boyo

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Congrats boyo

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Went to Florida and just spent the week sloshed.

Other than that just playing video games with internet dweebs and whatnot. Was watching E3 earlier

Fucking roasted

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

badfox
isn't this that guy that has a board where he does nothing but talk to himself and pretends to have an online girlfriend

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

we're back to this

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

tell me you haven't done some stupid shit while tired as fuck

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

What in the world is in Florida?
Disneyland?

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Not even a once.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Sand.

Next to water.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

gotem

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Does the loli drinking tea mean that you're confused?

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Hiya Smiles

I just recharge by being alone on the weekends

That and MLP tattoos

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

No Disneyland?
Darn, I wanted to see your pics of the girls.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

No, not really.
I'm bored and I wanted to talk to some people.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

You have your own place?
Cool!

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

But then Tsuchi told them you're here and you got hunted down like a dog.

Rippy dippy.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

I rent a room but I hide in it all weekend lol

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Tsuchi's fascination with me is worrying.
Has he ever been to a therapist or neurologist?

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Don't tag me in, this ain't my fight.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Salutations Colbs.
Best of wishes this holiday season.

Is your board dead right now? Normally you wouldn't be caught dead here.

Do you know this for a fact, or are these just assumptions on your end?

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Interesting.
Do you play video games and binge watch netflix?

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

pariahfight

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Eh, whatever.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

I'm supplying bullshit of the highest order.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

There's a holiday?

I don't have Netflix

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Really?
13 reasons why was comedy gold.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Off yourself fuck fox

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

I don't have Netflix

It's too easy to torrent most things anyway

John Lopez
John Lopez

Why haven't you gotten an actual apartment yet?
There's no way you're saving that much with that sort of arrangement.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Netflix is kind of dirt cheap and easy enough to use across devices.
Like Spotify. Sure, it's easy to pirate music but Spotify is easier and cheap.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Meh

Exactly, also I don't really watch tv

My rent is $800/month and I make $20/hour

Do the math

Colton Long
Colton Long

suh

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

At least watch cyberbully.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

No

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Ah, keep on it then.
I just wanted to ask first.

I feel like you talk through your pictures in a way that is incomprehensible to me.

Today is a day
I'm sure there is something.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Make shitfox leave plz

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Overruled.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

J pls.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

i dont make anybody leave

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Homo.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

You should also ky then

David Lewis
David Lewis

Faggot.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Then what good are you

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

I regret going to apartments.com and looking up your area.

https://www.apartments.com/26130-alizia-canyon-dr-calabasas-ca/7tdn7zw/
Hi there, looking for a young professional female to complete our three bedroom, two and a half bath.
We are looking for a female roommate.

Doesn't sound rape-y at all.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

What would you like to talk about?
Would you like to talk here, skype or, discord?

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Yeah, it's garbage. My landlady is a crazy cat lady, but it's safe and 10 mins from work so... yeah. There are no rapists here

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

What a rude dude.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

im the trash man

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Take him with you

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Kiss and make up

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

yus I finished cleaning out my duplicate images

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Move into someone's cellar where you put lotion on your skin or else you get the hose again.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

So I might have ended up being IN the pride parade somehow.

Connor Long
Connor Long

So get rid of the trash(assfox)

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Fag

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Aren't you in the deep south still?

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

id have to get rid of all of you if i did that

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

It was so much fun. A drag queen got a hold of a megaphone and started chanting.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

You're welcome.
Also if you're going to refer to me as "J" just do me the favor and spell it out as "Jay"
It triggers my tisms otherwise.

Here is fine with me.
I haven't opened steam or discord in a fortnight.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

I'll get deep in your south.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Will Pence ever end this madness?

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Okay.
What are you doing?

James Ward
James Ward

Try and get rid of me and I'll do to you what I did to Dexter.

I'd be shocked if he did.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

You can leave some makeup on my cock faggot

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Sounds safe

I could just go with the full thing but I don't want to overstep

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Please do, it might finally get him off of my back.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Um y

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

I also saw a duck get chased down and raped, but like, another duck came and started raping her too and they almost drowned her in front of some kids in the park.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Hot, tell me more.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

Maybe you should get off yours.

ZING

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Ruing the day he crossed you.

Slurp slurp

If only we could all have such a blessed childhood.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

That was low actually.
Gomen.

I watched it and touched myself.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

becuz most of you all are trash

John Harris
John Harris

ZIMBABWE

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Now give it a kiss

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

needs beak

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Are you busy Sunday night at 5PM?

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

I am not a dog and don't have a "knot" for you.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Why is Buttfox here?

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Except me
Btw all these "look remember me" faggots that keep coming here are pissing me off

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Bad Dragon makes knotted cock sleeves.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

everyone i like is okay

i dont mind them.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

an octopus with a beak?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Looking up overwatch stuff and thinking about reading something.
You?

Just seems odd that you'd even want to refer to me by that when we're on an anonymous imageboard.

BAZINGA

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

I never understood furries obsession with non-human and/or mythical dongs.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Wow, kisses are fucking gay no more suck for you.

I don't know, probably not? But like I'm in a voice call most every night though.

See

They always have beaks.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

I cant justbe ok

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

(Neutral Face)

Fun shape to ram up my sin cave.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

I prefer to connect with people personally, that's just me

I didn't think there was any hostility here but idk

William Richardson
William Richardson

As long as he keeps his weird shit to himself.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

But you understand the obsession with regular dongs.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

But i worked so hard for it

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Waiting and trying to do something work related.
I might watch something but I can't think of anything good at the moment.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

Ram Black Cats up it like kids did to frogs as kids.

Feminine dongs, obvs.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Every night?
What are you doing?

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

You're going to have to expand on that.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

You read me like a book

There isn't
I've been telling you this for at least a year, I'm autistic, remember that.

Watch the new season of House of Cards

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

test is in the cool kids club

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

rip ;~;

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

what's that?

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

I am also of the autism, but I had you pegged for semi-normal

I guess I'm a bad judge of character

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

oh i've seen that citrus thingy before!

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Hm, I still haven't watched the series.
I do need to finish Man in the High Castle and Game of Thrones.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

I am the cool kids club.

See

Expand dong?

See

The discord, Luka.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

http://www.blackcatfireworks.com/

When I was a kid, we strapped firecrackers to frogs and other catchable animals.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

You totally joined the Illuminati haven't you?

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

I saw him sitting with the special needs kids

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

I can't read so thanks for that.

My respect for you became nonexistent.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Effort.

:P
oh phew... i almost was triggered by #FOMO

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Now that's what I call edgy

The special needs table and the shitposting illuminati 2, electric boogaloo.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Thanks babe

Angel White
Angel White

new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread
new thread

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Effort.

How is it effort to fucking jump in a video game

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

You have doomed us all.

Owen Green
Owen Green

We were kids and firecrackers were cool.
It's not like we were that aware of what were doing. It was always reptiles, amphibians or bugs.

There was this creek not too far that we beat the shit out of one of the neighborhood kids when he shot a friend's cat with a bb gun.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

It wasn't really edgy. It was a small town and we had a shitload of fireworks. Blowing things up was cool as a kid. Most of the victims were old toys, though.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

There is a new thread

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Shut up Test

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Where Proto at?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page