Cultural Anarchism doesn't exi-

Fucking why, user? I had just forgotten its awful dialogue.

Literally hwite genocide

I like it fite me

Literally what does this game have to do with anarchism?

Edgy teenagers commiting minor crimes = "anarchism"

I will defend Life is Strange apart from the ending and soundtrack

Life is Strange is great. Stop hating walking sims with feels

They should have called it "Life is 2 strange"

Chillax, you know it's just a reference to the blue haired girls punk esthetic.

I love Life is Strange and really like the soundtrack.
I like the sacrifice chloe ending, but the sacrifice the bay ending felt like a rushed afterthought.

Not entirely interested in a prequel to the first Life is Strange. I'm more excited for the sequel, which I hope has nothing to do with the first game's characters. I want something that follows the Life is Strange style of focusing on character interactions, a mystery, and an MC with a power that influences the story, but with an entirely new cast.

From what I understand, DONTNOD is still making the sequel, this is a prequel being made by a separate developer.

Pretty sure this is already confirmed.

btw kate is best girl. all communist revolutionaries would agree with me.

Bruh how can you even go into a videogame and expect good dialogue and character archs. Like what game has this

It would be inlay if there was actual gameplay.

Is cultural anarchism good or bad?
Porky and the bolsheviks smack talked anarchism so much that edgy punk rockers embraced the label as a way to get shock effect, now that punk rock is normie tier, will anarchism become normie tier by association? Now there is a to put it mildly, more spirit than theory in the punk rock scene, but does it have to be that way? But is there real potential there to, or does cultural anarchism only serve to distort peoples views on political anarchism?

Who else here trashed that shitty town?

fuck hella town

the only think i know about life is strange is that a canadian streamed it while getting fucked up

Why am i not surprised?

It is shit, Mae from Night in the Woods is a far superior protagonist to Max from Live is Strange. Max yielded on there mere chance that a supernatural force is opposing here, Mae told what she thinks is a god to STFU and kill her if wants to but she refused to yield to even a god (all while having far less powers then Max).

If you mean Bro Team Pill, that was great - actually made the game enjoyable