Nazbol

Should we have different flags for unironic national bolshevism, and people who are just shitposting?

Yes.

What should the different flags be. The one now for shitposting, and the one I just posted for being serious. Maybe call the shitposting one Nazbol Gang.

Yes and also we need a Asserist flag.

There is no distinction.

NazBol is freedom. Trying to have some codified theory or logic just ruins the whole idea, especially since every NazBol has different ideas about everything. Just awaken your inner 4PT.

Make them tiny

We’re more common then you think.

no because then people who just use the serious one to also shitpost

I'm kind of a bit of a semi-unironic NazBol for some of the day every day.

Usually when I start getting sleepy.

Can this be a general purpose NazBol thread and not just tendency-specific flag discussion?

NAZBOL MEMES FOR THE NAZBOL GODS

(1/2)

(2/2)

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MEME OFFERING OH NAZBOL GODS

in the fourth political theory the distinction between irony and unirony withers away. it's dialectics, my dude.

We should just get a Strаsserist flag for un-ironic left-wing nationalists. If you want to be a left-wing nationalist, you can use this flag instead of the Nazbol one. Being a Nazbol makes no sense if you are not Russian.

No, otherwise they'll both lose their charm. Let the meme dialectic finish itself where it will.

kys

Being a Nazbol makes no sense even if you are Russian.

there isn't any difference

no, because Nazbol is all shitposting whether it's ironic or not.

Nazbol was post irony from day one

Oh yeah, for some reason Holla Forums will compress all flags you submit so you have to upload it to imgur or something. I wouldn't waste your time though since BO is a fag and never adds flags.

well no shit

that's what they said about Holla Forumsyps

people thought Holla Forums was ironic, not post-ironic which they openly admit to being

They shitposters will just go over to the supposed unironic flag anyway

THIS THREAD HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN SEIZED BY THE NAZBOL CALIPHATE.

The whole world will soon be Russia. Glory to the motherland! Death to the west!

my ancestors are smiling at me globalists can you say the same

Out: Nazbol
In: People's NeoSituationist Jamahiriya

THIS THREAD PLEASES THE NAZBOL GODS

Edgy larpers who think they're gonna rule the world with an iron fist are unfortunately very common these days.

THAT IS ALL FOR TONIGHT

THE NAZBOL GODS GO BACK TO REST

nazbol is a shit meme

Even if you can look past the Russian supremacy and the traditionalist sexism (and well, I can't) Nazbol economics are shit. Dugin's 3rd way fascism-lite is completely incoherent. Not a hint of marx or lenin to be found.

Nazbol is pure negation.

WTF I love NAZBOL now!

What's your theme song again?

Well the USSR’s economics (Post Lennin) weren’t in line with Marxism or Leninism. And that’s what the fourth political theory came from. Communist Nostalgia + Newfound Russian Nationalism.

Would be pretty fucking baller tbh. Wage labour can fuck off though.