Right-wing Nativist Violence on the Rise

Is it me or are we seeing much more of these as of late? I have no recollection of so many instances of white-supremacist, anti-immigrant crime happening in such a short span of time in recent history.

Of course there was the infamous 2011 Utøya massacre in Norway where Breivik killed more than sixty young adults associated with the Labor Party which he believed was part of of the "Eurabia" conspiracy. Then there was the 2015 Charleston black church attack where nine people were fatally shot by Dylan Roof. Later that year, Anton Lundin Pettersson stabbed three to death in a Trollhättan school in Sweden. Then this year there was the Jan 29 Quebec City mosque shooting where six people were gunned down by Alexandre Bissonnette. That was exactly one year after a hand grenade was thrown into a refugee shelter during the night which would have killed up to twenty had the device not jammed up.

Last year, a Nigerian refugee in Italy was beaten to death when he came to the defense of his wife who was being called ethnic slurs on Jul 7. On Aug 16 in Tulsa, one year after an old man who tried to run over a Lebanese woman jogging in the neighborhood was let out of jail, he waited for her son to pick up the mail and then shot him fatally. Then in 2017, on Feb 24, two Indian immigrants were shot, one fatally, in a Kansas bar. On Mar 23, a Maryland white supremacist traveled to Manhattan with the sole aim of offing a random black guy using a sword. More recently, on May 22, a black student was murdered in the University of Maryland by a drunkard associated with the Alt-Right. Then yesterday, a guy hurling abuse at Muslim women on a Northeast Portland train slashed the throat of two persons who came to their defense.

Could it be right-wing extremists' way to "respond" to jihadist terror? It seems to me that the only thing that does not allow their attacks to usually be as devastating as those perpetrated by Islamists is their lack of organization (they don't belong to any formal group with a capacity for co-ordination) and commitment (they aren't that invested in politics proper and don't really want to die for their cause).

Other urls found in this thread:

migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=3172_0_5_0
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/27/man-fatally-stabs-2-on-portland-ore-train-after-they-interrupted-his-anti-muslim-rants-police-say/?utm_term=.78bfab0edf3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's part and parcel of living in a multicultural society and the islamic invaders will simply have to learn to live with it. There is nothing you can do to combat it. You must simply must carry on with your life :^)

The aut right blogosphere can fuck your mind up

But since the Great Recession the economy never recovered for the non rich. So there is a great anger in America and many other places. If you've been told all your life that the rich aren't to blame it's anything but immigrants become an easy target

Violence is the only answer. If we started shooting at refugee boats or made sure every non-white in the UK was beaten up, they would stop coming.

The law wouldn't even need to be involved at all. Of course leftypol will have a bunch of spooky reasons why this is bad, wgaf. All I'm saying is immigration is not a force of nature, it isn't inevitable

It's inevitable under capitalism

No it's not. Maybe what you mean is people wanting to immigrate is inevitable under capitalism and maybe that's true, but it doesn't mean we need to let them in. Are anti immigrant conservative anti-capitalist now or what?

Um sweetie no, it's really not. Don't blame the cowardice of the EU especially the traitor Merkel for not having the heart to do what must be done…

No, it really is. The nature of Capital itself is to continuously seek higher profit for lower cost. The more a nation advances, the less its population wants to work, especially lower-skilled jobs. No amount of propaganda in the world from the resurrected ghost of Goebbels himself is going consistently convince someone that he/she needs to go dig ditches "for the good of the nation" when there's some schmuck from Bumfuckistan aching to send some money back home while the 1st world citizen enjoys their air-conditioned VR simulation.

careful with that edge faggot

Actually there is a route under capitalism that prevent immigration: you supress labor rights of the native populaton so it becomes competitive again and the Jobs Creators will deign hiring them instead of migrants.
You'll work 60+ hours a week for 65$ per month and get fired without compensation if you become crippled due to unsafe working conditions but at least the darn darkies will stay out!
This path is also called the chinese route..

What, am I wrong? People don't have a problem with violence unless it's in thier proximity. No one cares if a bunch of brown people die by some bomb. But tear the hijab of one muslim bitch on the bus and the whole world goes insane

Spooky shit man. If you shoot them, they won't come, simple as that.

I have a better idea- social democracy + inability to get benifits if your family hasn't been there for at least 3 generations. It works for Dubai and Saudis

What will they do, put rail guns on their dingies and shoot back?

They come because they are rewarded for doing so by being picked up, housed and given welfare. Don't give them this and they won't come.

Saudi Arabia's workforce is mostly made-up of immigrants you colossal retard. Approximately one fifth of the country's population are not Saudis.

Yes you are wrong, bougies fucks will make even more profit out of illegal immiration because they will be even less likely to protest their working conditions… Useful idiot as always, neetsoc.

Let's put it into simpler words:
Big owners want profits.
Immigration bring profits for them.
Big owners will keep immigration afloat on their terms while using both the autistic screechings of the likes of you and the bleeding hearts liberals to squeeze more profit out of it.
If you try to stop that, they bribe your leader or leave with their money and jobs in more compliant lands…

migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=3172_0_5_0

You don't need to actually kill them, you just scare them off with gunshots

Imagine actually believing that.

In Greece shady business owners already use Golden Dawn goons as strikebreakers against alien workers attempting to organize.

Yes but they are basically slaves and are given no rights, and can never get citizenship. They are guest workers. Meanwhile the natives live like kings. Imagine how awesome it would be if we could have this in the UK. Instead I work retail for a paki boss like a proper cuck

If this were correct, only the profitable migrants would be let in. Since this not the case, we can conclude that your theory of absolute game theory power by Big owners is incorrect.

hmmmmm

It is the case tough, migrants are always profitable for someone , just not for you. Even if they don't work, they increase the reserve army of labour, and become a mean of pression against raising wages… or just are suplementary customers…

Ethnic warfare has existed since the stone age.

That's the broken window fallacy. Not only that, but you also assume that Big owners is a hive mind that makes it's decisions based on your shallow interpretation of marxist logic, I'd like to see some evidence of that instead of assuming it as a-priori.

They aren't a hive mind, they make decisions that would naturally benefit themselves. It's rational self-interest. Since bringing in cheap, easily exploitable labour from overseas is good for them, rationally they would pursue that path.

Heh. It makes me happy to know a nazi out there is working for a mudslime.

Then explain to me why they also let in unprofitable migrants.

Indeed. Doesn't change the fact that they still come and stay.

Saudi workers don't "live like kings". They have better prospects than foreign quasi-slave labor for sure, but this isn't exactly grounds for celebration.

"I wish I had slaves providing for me" — I see your mentality hasn't changed much since the days of Polish forced labor in concentration camps.

And the big problem is clearly that he's a wog and not that's he's your boss, right? :^)

Like?

Welfare receiving somali's.

What a surprise

all of them
all of the unemployable migrants

Welfare= income= potential consumer.
Still useful to capital.

That's the broken window fallacy.

Reserve Army of Labor. They can always rely on some North African migrant to work on an assembly line if all else fails.

They can't, not that they didn't attempt it, it resulted in complete failure in Germany.

So you have no problem getting cucked by a white man?

That's capitalism for you.
Sure putting large crowds of peole on welfare cannot end well, the whole society have a lot to lose, however, you will find individulas who will get individual benefits from it, Porky get consumer on short term and that's all that matter, because he and his pals are not a hivemind. Because they don't plot in a secret room to plan for the exploitation of the world for the next 50 years. If he did that, maybe he would realize that indeed large scale welfaring will make the state collapse, and that's not good for business. But no, right now an other person added in the market is a source of profit, right now with welfare he can pay and that's all that matter.
Kinda like this situation: Society's interests would be using pubic transport. But individually everyone prefer to use his car because it goes faster and you can go where you want. And so yoyu have traffic jams with people getting late and lots of pollution.

No, it's what an economic illiterate claims to be capitalism to deal with his cognitive dissonance. Porky hates welfare and wants austerity and welfare cuts, while at the same time importing unprofitable people so that his nation has more welfare recipients. Porky only cares about profit, while at the same time supporting economic policies that aren't profitable at all, because he only cares about profit except when he doesn't but he still does because that's just how he is.

You're not talking about actual tangible people but about figurative representation of all that is inexplicable to you.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/27/man-fatally-stabs-2-on-portland-ore-train-after-they-interrupted-his-anti-muslim-rants-police-say/?utm_term=.78bfab0edf3d

Just saying, shit is real in Amerika too
Comrades should arm themselves where possible, even if it's just a knife.

Saw that dude around campus, apparently a great guy. Feels strange to be so close to it.

I think this'll be a pretty isolated incident though, stabber was literally insane, not just your average basement aut

yeah you meant this ironically and all but that… isn't actually wrong