No hand-holding zone

Trump just got hand-cucked by Melania

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0ymOFbaXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek why would you be such a bitch?

wouldn't surprise me if their marriage is falling apart since he became president

getting impeached would do him a favor tbh

pretty sure it's been a sham marriage for much longer than the election tbh

So that's why he takes out his frustration on dude-hands

Does this mean I have a chance with her? Could I be the man to cuck the president?

W E W

All you've got to do is hold her hand, user.

You just know she'd have divorced him had he lost the election.

Forget it, that's way too lewd

Trump was planning to start a TV station to bank on his rabid fanbase. The plan was never to win.

Not for me. I will cuck the president.

He's already been cucked by Jared Kushner

Yeah but he cucked him back so does that really count?

Thank you goldberg for the loan.

God that was painful to watch. Holla Forums, and T_D make him out to be this super alpha male mafia Don like character when in reality he's an awkward old rich cuck, that's a slightly skilled shit talker.

She probs resents all the attention he gives to ivanka.
and lets be honest, they probably fug a lot. its not that outlandish of an idea

It's hard to believe a woman that much younger and that good looking hasn't cheated on him already.

Melania just wanted to marry a rich porky, do her little fashion shit, not this boring work as a first lady. She literally has no idea about the world or politics. This is torture for her. Remember how you felt when you were 5 years old and adults talked about politics around you? When you had to go to church and had no idea what was going on? Those celebrations, those long talks! HOW BOOOOOORING IT WAS?

This is Melania as a first lady. Add her self-righteous spoiled brat 0 personality, her laziness and other excellent attributes and you get OP's webm related: an angry, infantile bitch.

When he sees a beautiful woman, he just starts grabbing their hand, he can't help it. and when you're rich they let you do it.

Donald Trump probably has Alzheimers. It's pretty sad really.

Hope trump gets divorce raped in his lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0ymOFbaXU

how anti-feminist

ayl, some more girl talk

I mean the dude is such an egotist, who would he rather fuck than someone who has half his genes? Fuck, he probably couldn't help but pass up the opportunity to have grandkids with 3/4ths his genes.

This shit focusing on PR the president's family does is so obnoxious and sad.

Women are pathetic and sad.

Women are socialized to be pathetic and sad.

You are completely right, but hey, they spectacle nao.

meant for