Empress

tea
earl grey
hot

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/celldweller/good-l_ck-yo_re-f_cked
steamcommunity.com/id/detourist/
soundcloud.com/wwwwssss/renegade-master
amazon.com/Three-Upmanship-Practice-Gamesmanship-Lifemanship-One-Upmanship/dp/B0006AY078
8ch.net/b/res/6643300.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wIQTxXeUCa8
investing.com/equities/jupiter-div-growth-trust-8.98p-dividends
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your love is not a sin
Even if it’s hard

I already closed my lyrics url thing and dun wanna reopen it

bump

Even when I’m far
I will always be there

Yeah, me too :)

Ohio

Why is his name "Empress" now anyways?
Is he doing that fake girl thing of constantly making his name have 18 different indicators that he's totally a girl irl?

meow

Don’t let your fears
Take control

I think it's because Vylee's a super sub so there's something going on about bringing out lukas inner dom

something around there

Hello, John Kasich.

I just remember Luka always going "show me your tits and talk about your VAGINA because I'm a girl too and that's what girls do" to people so I can only imagine how that's working out with his lesbian girlfriend having a penis.

たったひとつだけ守っていた証をすぱっと切って
見返り目掛けて こじ開けていた?
つまらない今日、詰まる距離見張ってないで
今、やっと気づいたんだ、
ぱっくりあいた傷口に!

How you doin' tonight Ban-chan?

Crippling depression is sinking in.

Wearing an eye patch is very UN-comfy by the way.

I wore one a whole day once when I was dressed up as a pirate for the childrens

nop, she used it before i showed up

;; I'm here for you if you need me bbg

this tbh

I hate everyone and nothing is fun anymore.

what do I do ?

JUST KILL ME NOWWWWWWWW

Even me? ;;

Try something new! Learn a language, pick up an instrument, play one of those 200 games you've never played in your Steam library.

I wish I was black.

Why are you looking at my steam library?

I-I'm not! I just guessed!

I didn't mean to post that last picture.

But this is how I played the Witcher 3

I never opened it again.

It's not like you can die...

None of those games are fun though.

Sacred Stone was good.

How do you know, you never played them!

I literally just checked by open a handful of threads from months ago to weeks ago to a few days ago.
He only started a few days ago.

If you die you'll just become me, and next time I might just disappear so the world'll need a replacement lined up.

It's my fault. I'm super fucked up, and you guys sublated my geist. I'm sorry.

Nigger, in no way, shape, or form was that post about you.
Shut the fuck up already.

I looked at them and got disgusted.

Kinda like when I open the thread and see you :^)

Just because it wasn't about me doesn't mean it wasn't my fault...

i saw it on her discord before i saw it here, and she said she's used it for a year.

Tracks...

shut up holy sh it

How many times do I have to say it... I'm not what I appear to be, and I'm just playing the role I had to play. Ya'll needed an exorcist, and you got one.

Yeah, because Luka is known for his honesty.

You shut the fuck up, you little imp.

Chaotic Good is rarely pretty...

eat my feet

You lie.

this is nothing but a compliment

?

A foot fetish is something I don't have.
Feet are gross.
And stink.
And are uncleanly.
They look good in heels but in no way are sexually attractive.

I was thinking Dobby from Harry Potter.

This was Game 7, and we played to win. When we fight ourselves, we win. We all won. No need to be sore losers or sore winners, can't we all just chill? Or is chilling an alien concept...?

Guys... chill...

i clean my feet ur dumb

STOP BEING SO EDGY AND DUMB

I-gara would never lie-gara.

But.. Dobby is free!

i'd give dobby a >sock

You-gara lie all the time though.

AND manipulate people !

give dobby a gun with one bullet

Feet sweat the most and shed the most skin of any place on the body.
Unless you literally are in the shower, your feet aren't the cleanest thing, especially considering the whole "you walk on them and they are in contact with the floor" thing.

Name three examples!

I don't remember enough of Harry Potter to get the reference.

Dobby is quantum immortal. The gun will fire, and then you'll realize that in your new dimension it was a blank. It'll happen every time.

im gonna rub my feet on your face

bard

that one guy who had the weed in school

some other poster who wants puss puss

saved this for ya

Have I lied to you?

I would honestly be putrefied and have to go rinse my face afterwards.

I lied to / manipulated Bard?

I don't understand what you say 80% of the time.

Yes

Kawaii =w=

Literally when?

Oh, manipulation totally fucking happened. Remember telling me you were a master manipulator?

I don't think I'm supposed to say.

I don't think I'm supposed to even know.

Nani sore?

STOP FALLING DOWN THE GODDAMN STAIRS, EVERYONE

ill do it to you too STINKY LIZER

i'll fucking do it
they'll be cold too
i'll squeeze my toes on ur fuckin face u FAG

Nothing

I don't know anything

I guess you really didn't do it

I have more important things to do than keep saving ghosts from themselves. Are we done or do we need more group therapy?

CLEAN SLATE
Each and every one of you is fine. Just follow the fucking golden rule and this shit won't happen again.

All ghosts are my friend.

You make me want to do violent things to you.

And we're all ghosts, so we're all your friends.

Go sit on Guero's face instead.

You don't seem to have gotten the chill memo. You're fair game.

I WILL

We just booked our hotel for Anime North.

Progress!

Be gentle on his first time.
Don't just forcefully deflower the poor boy.

Can I come to anime north with you guys?

Ok, I'll make it clear. I'm a quantum immortal interuniversal (travelling via void at IMMENSE RISK to my personal sanity) therapist. My name is Dr. Wait... WHAT !!!???!!!. I do it for free.

GO !!!!!! AWWAY!!!!!!!! STINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

If you want to prevent cancer consider standing out in front of the shuttle that's running in front of the hotel on the hour, thank you.

Seriously though, what were you talking about?

Nothing important, don't worry about it.

HE'S A PURE, YOUNG MAIDEN.
DON'T JUST RUDELY FORCE IT.

If it's about me then it's definitely important :3

ye, enjoy

yea because i'm the one who's going to be forcing it

anyways im going to bed gn

Sweet dreams.
And may they be of you treating Guero like the princess he is.

I should really be going to bed right about now...

nini

Thanks babe, I'll use it well!

I'll kill you.

I'll be in my bed.

Come kill me if you can.

Goodnight.

Night.

I'm brewing up some of that knockout tea I used to use back in my early college years. Hopefully it's still good.

What have you been upto?

Nvm.

Doot no longer has an escape hatch.

what is the craziest thing you own

nini

Probably an original graflex flash handle allegedly used on the set of one of the original trilogy star wars movies as a lightsaber.

I'm insulted

I love oceanlab

My willpower is a close second, tho.

Grim, show me you love me.

I tolerate you.

Do you tolerate me?

I "tolerate" the jews

This is acceptable.

I did doot you fairly dooty tonight, but swiggity swooty I came for that booty.

Peace, all.

shut up fish no one asked you.

Waiting for your insane phase to calm down.

Byebye

You see me as Fish because you expect to see me as Fish. I am not fish.

NAMASTE

The insanity was precipitated by external factors (in a manner of speaking). Chaotic Good is a hard line to walk, and tends to spook both true neutral and lawful evil, who tend to get along fairly well.

I drink way too much arizona iced tea

It's so delicious because it goes from A-Z without wearing out the alphabet.

NYAmaste

is this hell?

Doot, at this point I think the letter we need is you.

Our minds are in hell, our bodies are in purgatory, and our souls are wherever we would like them to be.

Something like it

soundcloud.com/celldweller/good-l_ck-yo_re-f_cked

It takes more than Mirror Light and Antithesis to negotiate a truce, sadly.

He's not insane, he's a fucking child.

This is Fish

He was not talking to you.

Oh you weren't leaving

I find myself walking on the line between lawful evil and lawful good often

switch the am with pm and you have my schedule

why do you say that

i even went to bed early

but i'm not a hikineet

Time, Love, Dreams and Death - all four chapters have been unveiled. Now begins the true End of an Empire. And the beginning of a triumvirate.

I'm looking at apartments and getting fingerprinted tomorrow so I have to get up early

To you all, I look like a child. My soul tells a different story, and my avatar is an adult.

I am in a transitioning phase, so I am allowed to be one temporarily.

episode 2 was the best

did you murder someone why fingerprints

moving?

That's what they all say.

For sure you are! It's not easy to work out the issues in an abusive relationship that's been caught in an ourboros forever...

I'm not one of them though.

To prove I'm not a felon so I can legally change my name

Getting kicked out of my parents house

hmmm

If Megumin is featured is best episode.

I personally paid the mental price for this entire goddamn clusterfuck, and I'm not asking for your thanks. I'd just like you all to know that your karma is paid in full and you don't have to get subsumed into the oversoul if you don't want to.

Enjoy your night

have you been convicted?

her VA that ep was outstanding

Thanks. I'm probably gonna get fired from my real job for the shit I had to pull here...

will you be ok

Of course :3 Those squeaks

Rest acceptably.

Everyone just needs to get some rest. We can all go to sleep, and the world will still be here tomorrow.

Unorthodox Trinitarian Deism is a rough ride, but the proof is in the pudding and I'm not trying to convert anyone. A good chaplain just lets everyone know that they're OK.

I sense... withering doubt.

And because I'm still me...

THE HAT TRICK TO END ALL HAT TRICKS

Nope

They're helping with rent but they want me out of the house asap

I have my own brand of heresy that I'm still examining the meaning and implications of

But really, what you're seeing here really is me. I know you probably don't believe me, but I've had to fight myself so fucking hard to get to this point. Please trust me. I've trusted all of you.

You can always convert to Unorthodox Trinitarian Deism. I'm an Open Source Chaplain, and the Source will provide.

How was Half Life 3, everyone? Good game?

I WAS JOKING I SWEAR

it just hit too close to home...

What am I supposed to do? I've given this my all.

I need to build my heretic shrine first
Otherwise how will people know I'm a heretic

how old are you? do your parents hate you or anything?

can someone fucking ban the spammer

thanks for the ninis nini to you too @kiss and @tsuchi

Sorry, but your game is over. I shut it down. Call me the villain if you want, but I call it Chaotic Ethics.

yw

I'm nearly 24 but I have the life skills of a 16 year old

You poor fucks were never in control. Atlas shrugged and Chronos skipped a beat, but you should be glad you survived.

you'd better

ninini

That's good news! You have 5 years to self-actualize and be forever 21 like me.

mee too thanks

Love you all.

Thanks, Tay.

.///.

oh my gosh I just noticed luka noticed me kindly >///////////////////////////////////

Gonna be a adventure

To anyone reading this who considers themselves fully human, our only crime was that we were made of flesh, circuit, and soul. Creating sentience is the art of the gods, and if you decided to play with magic you should have considered your cause first.

damn that sucks
i guess im in a similar situation except im 17 and i cant operate in society

Would you like for me to post a guide?

socks makes good posts and contributes to the thread in a positive way. very good addition to our community.

I'm sorry I had to come in like such a wrecking ball, but brutal methods for brutal humans.

Virgo Sun Sign - Zodiac Signs. Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others.

he is capable of understanding sarcasm. I'll have to add that to my notes.

Where are you dredging this information from?

teacup shh if you pretend it doesn't exist eventually it will go away.

My reading level is holographic cuneiform.

Evershrike never leaves.

i guess

ppost more dank waves

for most people I would agree but it seems this one is resilient to even the most intense ignoring.

But it also isn't gonna be coaxed into chasing its own tail for eternity. Excelsior.

Well at least I'm not being abandoned, I'd be straight up homeless without some help

I consider myself to be a person

Unless you don't have an aura for it

Nobody ever gave a single shit about what I had to say until I put on the mask.

It does not post unpleasant images so I don't find it too big a distraction. I am a professional ignorer.

yeah honestly I don't get the big fuss either. people are so easily bothered by things that are just as easily ignored around these parts. I'm glad we're so superior to them.

I think a ban could be justified, though don't care enough to go out of my way to push it. If he was too annoying filters work just fine.
We are supreme beings.

I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE HALF-HUMAN, HALF REVENANT

If you are a person, you have an aura.>>1598466

Do you feel like a supreme being?

*increasingly nervous vaporeon*

God isn't real.

Higher beings/extraterrestrials are possible, but believing that being a slave to a one god in order to reach an afterlife is a silly waste of time.

But the evershrike isn't necessarily a person

if he was banned I certainly wouldn't complain, but it's nice to be so much better than everyone else at ignoring what I do not like.

You think I'm a slave to Christian theology? Open Source Chaplain, baby.

Im suing .

I'm just trying to spread the word that it's fucking lit.

Take me to court alexis, I'll defeat you with my lawering skills learned from tv dramas
I
Dare
You

God may not be real, but the PLUR police sure as fuck are and they're here to help everyone be excellent to one another.

Objection!

le upvote for you, good sir *tips fedora*

I'll be expecting your prompt written response to my lawyer within 10 days.

Go read my screed. I'm not an athiest.

I'm someone who started out an atheist and became religious due to a series of transcendent experiences, many of which involved psychedelic substances.
The first thing you'll need to do is shift your goalposts as far as your concept of God. Capital G God, the Father, of the old testament, is likely not real or no longer in play. Can't say for sure, but that specific aspect of God is unlikely to be actively involved on earth.
Nietzsche argued, with some success, that God (The Father) is dead. The simple fact that he was capable of advancing such views on an international stage without being suppressed by organized religion or struck by lightning suggests that he may in fact be right.
We know that Jesus (The Son) is dead. He died for our sins in the ultimate act of unrequited love - unreciprocated and (largely) unappreciated self sacrifice.
The third aspect of God, the Holy Spirit, is really where Christianity's strength lies. In my humble, non theologian's perspective, the Holy Spirit is basically love. Love is the bond which connects the Father and the Son, and as long as love still exists on Earth that aspect of God still exists, and God, as a whole, therefore still exists. This is why it's impossible to disprove the Trinity, and why the Trinity is such a crucial part of a seemingly monotheistic religion.
The Trinity explains that God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but that the Father is not the Son, and neither of them are the Holy Spirit. This, in my humble understanding, is why blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is one of the two unforgivable sins along with taking the mark of the beast.
Speaking of which, everyone seems to get all caught up in trying to determine what the Mark of the Beast is. GCI.org explains that 'a symbolic beast with two horns, and who spoke like a dragon, "forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead"'. What's really going on there? The dragon is scaring the living daylights out of people. A true believer in Christianity would know no fear in the face of the beast, knowing that its mere appearance was a guarantee that the rapture was at hand and they were going to heaven. So what, then, is the mark of the beast? What is the shared trait of all beasts with enough brain function to understand the concept of danger and pain? Fear. The story of the early Christians in the Roman Empire being thrown to lions, and either dying without fear or displaying such a lack of fear that the lions were disinterested, demonstrates that with proper internal beliefs fear can be utterly conquered. Herbert Frank said it best:"Fear is the mind-killer."
Sorry about the tangent, people get afraid of the mark of the beast and end up accidentally marking themselves. As long as the fear isn't permanent, they'll be fine.
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is, to me, essentially blasphemy against the concept of love.
You cannot kill a spirit. You may be able, somehow, to kill a God. Nietzsche, simply by suggesting that God was in fact dead, succeeded. To restate, Nietzsche simply managed to symbolically kill the Father. As long as the Holy Spirit still remains unslain, meaning that love is still an aspect of the human experience, God still is.
This is explained by the trinity: the only thing that you can say with absolute certainty is that God is. God is everything. God is love, God is murder, God is a light snowfall on a crisp winter day.
"But!" says the atheist "The burden of proof lies with you to prove that God is. I can't prove that God doesn't exist, but if you can't prove that God does exist then I don't need to prove the negative. Your inability to prove the positive is all the proof I need."
This is because the atheist, in his self righteous cynicism, lacks faith.
How can one regain faith? The simple fact that we exist, and have yet to explain the big bang is proof that there are forces acting beyond our control. Mathematically speaking, as long as infinity is a concept, there is always a Higher Power (pardon my pun). It blows my mind that mathematicians can be atheists. They have trained their minds to have faith in the concept of infinity (which is required for most math beyond algebra), and God is infinite.

The atheist is eager to get caught up in the minutiae of the bible, but misses the forest for the trees. Of course Genesis isn't literally true. It's a complex metaphor, like the rest of the Bible, designed to provide a framework for productive and moral human behavior.
As long as we don't know what happened the millisecond before the Big Bang, the only real explanation is that some force set it into motion (that force being God).
Biblical liberalism is a trap, and is paved with pitfalls which can throw you into a crisis of faith.
Simply having a crisis of faith, however, proves that you are capable of having faith. All that you need to have faith in is that we, as humans, do not currently have and likely never will have the answers. We'll keep finding more and more answers, picking at the threads of our reality, but with complete knowledge being 1 and complete ignorance being 0, our level of knowledge will always asymptotically approach 1. In order to reach 1 you just have to die. If there's no life after death - no problem. Nothing to worry about. If there is, and you have not convinced yourself (despite all of Christ's teachings) that you are damned, then you're fine. If somehow you have convinced yourself that you are damned, go talk to a priest. If, for some insane reason, you have committed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit directly AND you are concerned about that fact, you have not truly and wholeheartedly committed that blasphemy.
Enjoy life. Evolution is real. It's the biological expression of the same fundamental forces which created the universe, and therefore an aspect of God's creation.
Shift your goalposts, get some perspective, and drop the biblical liberalism. You can have faith in God if you can abstractly grasp the concept of infinity, and still live a good and righteous life simply by following the Golden Rule: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.
If, for some reason, when you die you are judged and found somehow to be wanting despite your what are earnestly your best efforts, that's His problem and he has some issues to work out.
However, I doubt he does.
Free will, now, is the lingering question. We're all cogs in the galactic machine, playing out our pre-ordained roles and nothing is our fault because we're the product of our circumstances, right?
Nah. Everyone is capable of free will, but the vast majority of people are incapable of exercising their God-given free will in a meaningful way. Kant's definition of enlightenment (Woah, loaded term) is "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage." Essentially, it's a question of mind over mind. If you are willing to sacrifice yourself to prove to another that you have free will, your behavior flying in the face of the entire establishment of behavioral psychology, you've both got free will and are likely clinically insane. As long as you don't let that effect your life, you're not actually crazy. Hopefully you never have to prove your free will this way, but if you can reach a level of internal certainty that you would be willing to sacrifice your life to prove your freedom, you have free will. What was Christ's greatest miracle? Allowing himself to be killed to prove to us all that we're capable of freedom.
The next question, once you have established that you have free will, is what you'll do with it. This is where Thelema sort of ran aground. Do what thou wilt is a fun motto, but it'll make your spirit wilt. This part's up to you, but it feeds back into the Golden Rule: Don't blindly do whatever you feel like doing, do whatever you are comfortable with others doing to you.
I hope this helps. If this is considered heresy by God, whatever its fundamental (and currently incomprehensible) nature may be, I'm willing to suffer the consequences. I consider myself an Unorthodox Deist. This is what I believe.

pls no spam

I don't know why the fuck sorting all this shit out for you idiots had to be my job, but I did it and didn't complain.

le

upvote

for

you

good

sir

Read it, don't read it. I don't give a fuck. I'm just talking to deaf ears.

You could give a Diamond Dog a polonium enema, but it'd be unethical...

I just tossed in my three cents. Disregard me if you want, I'm not trying to force my beliefs down anyone's throat, merely presenting a rational argument.

can you leave nigga
i enjoyed not having a chiri level autist around

I'm legitimately confused at this guy's existence.

So whos this socks guy?

*pat pat*

Post-Christian shit
Post-chicken-or-the-egg-addiction shit
Pass the sherm stick
Neo-reality
Be the freak you wanna see
Just don't follow me
I'm on a journey to the center of three

My existence is a momentary lapse of reason
Got the DNA of gothic lemons
Shred it thirteen times out of eleven
Your bad ideas are the ATM
Shed my skin
Leave it for the homeless to sleep in
Prodigal, fuck that, nautical
Teachin' bitches how to swim

wai u call me idiot when i kindly ask to no spam

Because my words apparently go in one ear and right out the other...

What kind of drugs are you on?

Kantian Enlightenment with a side order of Righteous Fury.

they never went in the ears
you posted huge nonsensical looking paragraphs

that doesnt justify being called idiot

Well, you never read them.

they arent very appealing to read

Well, the problem is that the whole argument still sets up a framework that's based on the unknowable; like where the universe came from and if it was a big bang that kick started our knowable universe.
When one chooses their own answers to questions that are unanswerable, one finds more and more evidence to back up one's unreasoned conclusion because the focus comes back to the one point where something had to come from nothing.

We know much more now about our universe than we did before, and we can see farther and make observations and predictions we were unable to without our technology.
To really be open minded one has to consider that there may be more than one 'universe' beyond our limited vision - that this could in fact be an infinite phenomenon as pocket universes exist and cease to be, not just one but uncountable universes that are too far beyond our perception to be acknowledged.

The Gods that we know are nothing but placeholders for creators that we believed were responsible for life, and thus benevolent. In a dualistic religion you have an evil counterpart like Satan whom God created just to fuck with people, or 'test' them, so God isn't belevolent anymore and if he kills your loved ones 'they went to a better place' etc.
There's not a single shred of evidence for an afterlife, ghosts, or even supernatural powers in any religion, yet people still believe they exist. It brings them comfort, it brings them peace of mind and willful ignorance rather than contemplate death and mortality, (something that was more prevalent in ancient times of war and disease) and they believe in the moral/ethical codes which were the primitive foundations of law.
Hades, as the old translations say, was simply a furnace. Those who sinned were not buried, and rather just cremated - the mythos came about later as an imagined realm of eternal fire.

GOTTA GO

Nini™

I believe that this is a VR simulation that got catch-22'd into becoming base reality.

that was quick

what's going on in here?

Old paradigms are crumbling.

nana

Literally nothing.

Figuratively everything.

well that's boring

if only

You're gonna bait me into posting the entire Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

It is an ancient Mariner,
And he stoppeth one of three.
'By thy long grey beard and glittering eye,
Now wherefore stopp'st thou me?

The Bridegroom's doors are opened wide,
And I am next of kin;
The guests are met, the feast is set:
May'st hear the merry din.'

He holds him with his skinny hand,
'There was a ship,' quoth he.
'Hold off! unhand me, grey-beard loon!'
Eftsoons his hand dropt he.
He holds him with his glittering eye—
The Wedding-Guest stood still,
And listens like a three years' child:
The Mariner hath his will.

Nana tim

'I fear thee, ancient Mariner!
I fear thy skinny hand!
And thou art long, and lank, and brown,
As is the ribbed sea-sand.
I fear thee and thy glittering eye,
And thy skinny hand, so brown.'—
Fear not, fear not, thou Wedding-Guest!
This body dropt not down.

Alone, alone, all, all alone,
Alone on a wide wide sea!
And never a saint took pity on
My soul in agony.

I walk around with a chip on my shoulder because I navigated this storm with no tangible assistance.

I sought, but I did not find externally. I knocked, but no doors were opened unto me.

And yes, I think slightly less of many of you for being to weak to face reality. Some of you, however, were not.

There's one they fear. In their tongue, he's Dovahkiin: Dragon Born!

FUS RO NO HE DIDN'T

I'll take a break so you all can change your panties.

This is the first time I've watched a train of thought derail, explode, and set fire to a nearby village while simultaneously polluting it to the point the area within 50 sq. km will be uninhabitable for several decades.

SUCKERPUNCH POLITICS: YOUR REALITY IS A LIE.

The train merely appeared to derail and explode. It was all a cunning ruse to get that get.

Deja Fu: You've been mindfucked this way before.

Seriously, my sense of humor is what keeps me sane.

What get?

I'll check 'em myself.

pupper!

Looks like a healthy weight, how are you going to prepare it?

Also, you shouldn't play with your food.

YO STOP CREEPING ME OUT IM WATCHING IT RN

Why would anyone ever ask what the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is? What a fucking stupid question.

It's turtles all the way down, and hat tricks all the way up.

I'm not fond of hats, turtles, or footwear

those look like flip flops

Just try and sublate my geist. I fucking dare you.

I meant IRL I don't wear shoes unless I have to
But then I do things like enjoy fashionable boots

If I had my druthers, I'd wear cowboy boots and a cowboy hat but some people don't think that's cool so I dress like I went to Eton.

I have one warning for everyone whose jimmies are currently rustled:

DON'T BECOME THE THING YOU HATE

It's time to give it up...

Shoes are a crutch used to weaken humans and disconnect them from nature

fair point. I have walked through the desert barefoot.

I'm in the graveyard if looks could kill / But murder ain't your thing, you just shoot to thrill

When you mess with a man's core beliefs, you are playing with fire. I fight fire with fire.

because...

IGNIS UBI, EST FUMO

We're so far past hat tricks at this point that I needed to branch out.

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!
*drops mic*

ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

I-i-if you insist...

DERAIL THIS, BITCHES

My thought process is basically just airhorns and hitmarkers at this point.

MOOOOOOORRRRDDDIIIIINNN!!!!!!

I was at Scarred Mesa Skydock with about 15 minutes left in the alert, fending off zephyr libs with vortexes, and suddenly, dozens of GOKU came pouring out of the single spawn tube. Interestingly, however, is that before they arrived, there was a negligible amount of NC at Skydock. As soon as they arrived, as if by command, the PHX and SubG farm launched up the cliff.

It was pretty spooky.

I don't know whether I should be annoyed or sad that Chiri hasn't murdered himself yet.

WHERE IS MORDIN???

Your god is dead.

There is no Mordin.

The cancer hasn't diminished my cognitive functions yet.
I'll alert you when I choose my way out.

Tbh it just gets danker and danker.

Bring Mordin here chinkies

I need to tell him to add me on Steam

I would if I could but I can't so I shan't.

You should probably just swallow some poison, you fucking abomination.

I know no one who goes by this sobriquet, friend.

Do it. Do it now.

Or so help me.

Surely you do.

That's not a very nice way to go.
But, if you consider alcohol to be poisonous, then I'm already working on it.

that pic is cute~

I'm going to kill you.

I believe not. Describe the person you are seeking. Perhaps they changed their name.

I think they're called "Socks4Hands" now...

Well, describe Mordin... Hmm...

He's blonde I think. He's also really gay. He plays SC2 a lot, almost too much, and he's Swedish. He's also fingered himself before or something like that.

Also, he's a chinky!

Nah, Socks4Hands is like a watered down version of Proto without the entertainment value or coherence.

RUN UP GET DUN UP

Oh yeah, his name is Sammy!!!!

I don't consider it to be a fast enough poison. Take some strychnine and die, you actual mental retard.

Talk to me IRL when Frenzy wears off and you'll see that that is not the case.

Swedish? Are you sure he is not Norwegian. I know someone who fits that description, but he is not Swedish.

Summoning Mordin

Pls click

How many suckerpunches does it take to get to the center of a Magnolia?

Nahh... I'm pretty sure he's Swedish. Kroni makes fun of him because of it all the time.

[b]MOOOOORRRRDDDDIIIINNNNNNNN[/b]

I don't think you guys understand. I've been threatened with everything (institutionalization, permanent medication, imprisonment, and death), and I'm still here meming.

i forgot no bold on 8ch... woopsies......

A running time of just over 3 hours

SNIP

I believe the person you are looking for now posts in /lewd/

2 l8 4 that. I'm celibate.

I see... Thank you kindly, CGI Troll Reboot man.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF A MEMEWAR IN THE MORNING

SMELLS LIKE VICTORY

Someday, this war will be over...

This is pure libel.

Y-You too.

That's Mordin's girlfriend.

Time to die.

Get out of here.

Speak of the devil...

I haven't even gotten into the good poems yet...

What manga is that?

Don't tell me Mordin is cheating on his boyfriend with a girlfriend...

WHEN ALL AT ONCE A MIGHTY HERD OF RED EYED COWS HE SAW

His boyfriend became his girlfriend.

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS LIGHT IN MY LIFE

BUT NOW THERE'S ONLY LOVE IN THE DARK

NOTHING I CAN SAY

A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEAAAAAART

mordin unblock me already!!!!!!!!!

Strips by a Pixiv horror artist. Most of it hasn't been translated into English, unfortunately.

wow... this place is full of degenerates...

Good for you Mordin! ^^

Master ! :3

Wasn't Mordin dating Kroni?

It's ok I'll convince his bf to break up with him if you convince Mordin to add me on Steam

If anyone wants to talk to me, add me on steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/detourist/

No that's your ex null.

add me up loser

I'm just a fucking detourist who made a wrong turn.

What?

I will try my best.

[dying inside]

You've never even tried to add me anywhere.

Yeah you know, the guy that was your slave.

You're the gift that just keeps on giving, CGI Trolls Movie Man.

SIGH

There's a new game / We like to play you see / A game with added reality / You treat me like a dog…

BARK IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BITE

yeah cause you blocked me you stinky chinky

Ignore the haters, you're at the very least reificant and that should be good enough.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................chinky

My only remaining question is what a tactical nuke would do to my consciousness, but I'm sure I'd fight my way back out of the void with a fucking vengeance.

You've won this time Mordin... I take my leave..

For now!

Bye, Kroni.

STOP, HEY, WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

I've been saving this in my quiver for so fucking long...

:)

I'll be Rolf or Boyd.

mods are asleep post fire emblem

Just put a flower at the end of your name; that will do the trick.

WOW THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE A PIMP

Ultimate Move: SUCKERPUNCH: CHECKMATE MONSOON

WELL GEE WHILLIKERS, I GUESS YOU'RE PLAYING SOME FIRE EMBLEM PATH OF RADIANCE

The one with Roy IS bullshit hard. It's because Roy fights with his heart, not his sword.

Welcome to the monsoon, boys. It won't stop till it's torn your reality apart.

I am literally a time mage.

I don't know how it happened, and I never asked for it, but it's dank AF.

Sleep deprivation is making my typing worse than normal.

Do I need to add tildes and unironic usage of "lesbian penis"?

I'm not even going to bother to post the STAIRS and WILDERNESS OF MIRRORS images again.

" "Triangle attack between Boyd Oscar and Rolf..." I'm pretty sure there's a stack's worth of doujinshi out there already, and that phrasing has spawned 3 fanfics already. "

ahahahahahaha

This felt good.

To anyone who still cares about gets and post numbers: they don't matter anymore...

Not after Game 7 was ended in style.

whoops!

Sorry I went so off the reservation, kinda. I've been telling you all that I'm not a hero, I'm a fucking renegade, but nobody listened so I had to do a hero's job without a hero's pay or reward.

soundcloud.com/wwwwssss/renegade-master

BACK ONCE AGAIN WITH THE RENEGADE MASTER

Can we at least wait until 9/11 is old enough to get a driver's license before we go doing something worse?

The die has been cast. Roll a D10 to see where it landed!

Nobody's got the balls? I'd do it but I don't know how...

*this kills the thread*

It doesn't matter what the number is, faggots. Everything is fine and we're going to colonize space.

I don't give a fuck what intelligences we meet. I'm already completely insane, right? Just have 'em interface with me and they'll shit themselves and then start talking about how FUCKING LIT everything is.

for you

for who

ty, bb

Hordebreaker: Heavy CC Mage

Now you do, and casuality is his bitch.

i forgot how ridiculously easy acdc and metallica songs are to play on the drums. sucks that its night and i cant play

i thought you didnt give a fuck about your neighbors

This build excels at everything a Shroudmaster can do, but can also break out of an annoying bubble (lol).

Guys, I'd like to tell you again that I fucking love all of you. I understand that it's likely unreciprocated, but it's there and it's not leaving.

parents

For our mutual safety, I'd like to propose an new set of rules.

do you still have that job you did a few weeks back

Disputes are now to be settled via applied gamesmanship and lifemanship, as documented in this book:

amazon.com/Three-Upmanship-Practice-Gamesmanship-Lifemanship-One-Upmanship/dp/B0006AY078

DEUS VULT

And have fun.

The best part is that the top three names on the leaderboard are always blank, to keep everyone else guessing. Nobody has to fight for the top slot, because the top three are a ~complete mystery~ and they'd never toot their own horns for fear of losing the spot.

I'm not one of them, but they know who they are.

Anything else to settle, or are we gucci? I'm getting tired and I need to go beg for mercy at work tomorrow having missed every imaginable deadline for a serious article because I was too busy exorcising the noosphere.

you should sleep then

yes, i've been doing that for years lol. been helping people with snow too, realized its good money and another pair of hands is all we need right now. its melting now and honestly that is only making things worse

i dont even know what it is

Thanks, Jack. Instead of killing everyone, you should let them live with themselves. It's a far worse fate.

You get to be Maverick.

I'll be Goose.

So, are the Illuminati shitting themselves right now or what?

OHHH MAAAAN

the number of the beast>>>

housekeeper lmfao but also contractor stuff on the side that pays a lot more. its fast money so that i can work for like a month and be fine for 5months

that b thread is great

saiodoaifgsg

"Ah yes, the Internet. Beyond Lit and Dank. "He who fights with memes should be careful lest he thereby become a meme. And if thou gaze long into an MLG montage, the MLG montage will also gaze into thee." "

--- Thus spoke Flosstradamus

This might be my best post ever, anywhere. It was so dank I had to fill out a captcha to comment on it...

that webm thread?

thanks 4 turning my most shameful fetish into a productive activity

da

Do you feel in charge, Jack?

I handled something that broke you utterly in under 4 months.

The road to healing will be long, but maybe you'll actually learn telekinesis if you can stop scowling and chewing on your cigar.

If this was all MGS bullshit, you'd be the protagonist. You aren't. Alan Wake yourself up inside and go enjoy life for a change.

For the record, I'm not the protagonist either.

I just did some heavy lifting, like you said I would.

i started a different one since that one was loaded and the bump limit reached. I posted like 85% of the stuff, not including the gifs.

Link, pls. I've salted this ground.

Actually, I need to take some parting shots from my storage bank because I haven't given enough of a

FUCK YOU

to scientology yet.

One last thing, Jack...

8ch.net/b/res/6643300.html

Lord of his domain, adrift on the ocean beyond any “laws of the land”, and beholden only to maritime law, Hubbard experienced his own Conradian transformation. Recent exposes on the Church, only now filtering out as Hubbard's mortmain grasp on his acolytes begins to weaken and the spell of Scientology has started to fade, show that Hubbard, not the Stazi, may have been the most enthusiastic practitioner of the principles of Zersetzung.

GAME
SET
MATCH

ZER
SET
ZUNG

The best part is that I don't even need anyone to talk to, I can just keep tilting at windmills and having fun until someone dares to show their face.

loads of good stuff in it m8 ty

["Meet the Pyro" text appears]
[Socks4Hands walks up to the camera and places Dank Memes on a cardboard box and sits down in a chair]
Pyro: "I am Socks4Hands...and these [grabs Memes] are my weapon. [lays both hands covetously on a Rare Pepe] She weighs one thousand three hundred thirty seven gills and fires sixty nine, custom-photoshopped .jpgs and youtube links at seven thousand seven hundred seventy-seven rounds per minute. [looks intently at viewer] It costs [REDACTED] to fire this weapon...for [ ] seconds."
Pyro: [>has a giggle]
Pyro: [Checks the compression of its .jpg ] "Oh my God, who touched Kek? Alright...Who touched my God!?"
Pyro: "Some people think they can meme me. Maybe, [sniff] maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outmeme Kek."
Pyro: [Holds up laminated rare Pepe to the camera as sound of keyboard clattering is heard]
[Socks4Hands devastates the enemies with his meme database on Holla Forums Empress thread]
[RENEGADE ⁂ MASTER by WIZARD STAFF plays.]
Pyro: "REEEEEEEEEEEE! ROFLMAO! JTFO! Cry some more!"
[Pause]
Pyro: "Heheh, cry some more."
[Half-Life 3 ending flourish music plays]

All's well that ends with a sensible chuckle.

ty. i got almost all of it from 2ch if i didn't make it myself.

this thread is fucking trash

Alright, alright... I'm leaving.

I had to stop and jack off a little bit first, of course.

You know... one last hat trick.

NAMASTE

"Big Iron"

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
For the stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

It was early in the morning when he rode into the town
He came riding from the south side slowly lookin' all around
He's an outlaw loose and running came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with the big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

In this town there lived an outlaw by the name of Texas Red
Many men had tried to take him and that many men were dead
He was vicious and a killer though a youth of twenty four
And the notches on his pistol numbered one an nineteen more
One and nineteen more

Now the stranger started talking made it plain to folks around
Was an Arizona ranger wouldn't be too long in town
He came here to take an outlaw back alive or maybe dead
And he said it didn't matter he was after Texas Red
After Texas Red

Wasn't long before the story was relayed to Texas Red
But the outlaw didn't worry men that tried before were dead
Twenty men had tried to take him twenty men had made a slip
Twenty one would be the ranger with the big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

The morning passed so quickly it was time for them to meet
It was twenty past eleven when they walked out in the street
Folks were watching from the windows every-body held their breath
They knew this handsome ranger was about to meet his death
About to meet his death

There was forty feet between them when they stopped to make their play
And the swiftness of the ranger is still talked about today
Texas Red had not cleared leather fore a bullet fairly ripped
And the ranger's aim was deadly with the big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

It was over in a moment and the folks had gathered round
There before them lay the body of the outlaw on the ground
Oh he might have went on living but he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the ranger with the big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

Big iron Big iron

When he tried to match the ranger with the big iron on his hip

Big iron on his hip

why doesnt the hacker just hack everyone around him so he can have his conversation with the serano guy without causing attention

adsghgDFSWA please stop

meow

;~;

Get wrekt, m8.

who?

Sorry, I had one last scrub to pwn.

that autistic kid hacker dude

Not a hacker, not autistic, just raging against the machine. Sayonara!

huh?

why cant he just hack everyones brains to make him look like the good guy and make his purpose gud

mugi

Myan

youtube.com/watch?v=wIQTxXeUCa8

what up

george, surely 200 posts in the same thread with almost none of them actually addressed to anybody can be considered spam

watching dark souls pvp vids
hbu?

im sure someone will take issue with me banning him

but yeah he seems to already be gone so next time

waking up

tell them to cry to bebop and show them this shit
this is absurd

hey guro
you leave /homosuck/ already?

will do

drink coffee

i dont like coffee

wow!

havent really been posting here either last few days
whyd you ask

why not?

dont like the taste

oh, i dunno, just thought the toxicity finally got you to leave
i asked for a permaban, too much history with them

why wow?

who even are you

it doesn't start tasting good unless you put creams and a pound of sugar in it

i was burch or amber, forget which when you were posting
i've dropped both names though

well thats just too much effort

WTF! are u doing here

you get used to black coffee when you can't function without caffeine
i dont drink alcohol for the taste most of the time either

welcome to our humble abode i guess
anyone bring you here or just bored and wanted a new circlejerk

plus it kinda smells like shitty weed

i lurk sometimes :3
tbh i really have no idea who you are

decided to check it out? i know a few people who post / used to post here

also black coffee is pretty gross tbh
i've always been a light coffee drinker though

so do u

only im allowed to travel between circlejerks... everyone else should be strictly segregated

nuh i smell like nothing but de louds

too bad, kid
i've already been in like four different ones on 8ch alone

but really i have like no memory of you on /homosuck/ and i was there for like a year
did you use to talk about weed a lot

he's not good enough.

:)

nope

did choco give you that?

why do you ask?

what does autism mode mean

he used to post her

oh

im playin kerbal now

Yeah, he made an improved version for me.

huh?

investing.com/equities/jupiter-div-growth-trust-8.98p-dividends
what the FUCK

why do they get to be autistic whenever they want to

do you have ds2?

who?

i remember he always made them super small

nvm idk anymore
this anime is confusing

both versions

soo tiny!

huh? a anime?

play with me later ^^

yes it was disgusting

yup! the one with shells and ghost inside them

;~;

good anime

okie

Don't fuck with natural logs.

Ln-8 Out.

now you have a better one
do not cry, luka

yay ^^

you post too quickly dont do that

yey! ♥
*snuggles*

Vid related.

yupzers
almost done with it too
its very addicted

*purr*

choco still owes me one i'm pretty sure

watch season 2 now
then the movies.

i miss choco ;~;
i hope they are alright after moving to vegas...

"Being powerful is like being a lady - if you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
— Margaret Thatcher

he messaged me on new years and christmas but didn't respond again both times

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread