Mods, don't be prejudiced

Mods, don't be prejudiced.

Question for you leftwingers. As a guy pretty far right my biggest problem with leftists is that they are greasy, dirty and they dress like shit. Basically, you feel, smell and look like a dirty human sidewalk with gum, spit and cig buds all over. Do you have feelings which could resemble my feelings but for the right side? Because most right wingers dress properly. They have their shit togeter and act decent. In most cases. Pic related, regular cum scent left winger in my opinion.

Greens are right-wing. Hes your guy.

Guess again.

Anti-fascists are right-wing too since they are liberals.

No he was right the first time.

Ok, where do you think he would post? Here or on regular Holla Forums? Ok exactly.

First of all, we aren't liberals.
Secondly, ad homs aren't an argument but it's nice to have further proof all it takes is aesthetics to sway reactionaries. So here, have some nice Soviet aesthetics.

[-]

Good thread

Fine, post a webcam pic of yourselves right fucking now with timestamp. I bet you, you will look exactly the picture I posted.

Is this the thread, Vihaan?

You guys make a version of this thread every week. And it's always based on shitty generalizations, and cherry picked images. Also since when did liberals represent Holla Forums, considering most people here dislike?

fuck off retard

Here obviously, and we would tell him to fuck off. And where do you think greasy neckbeards and the lot of /r9k/ post? Here or Holla Forums? Ok exactly.

Conclusion: not the real left

Lurk more retard

Nah, they'd be grottier.

Probably Reddit.

Definitely Reddit.

for sure. but i feel even more disdain for you because you premise your belief system on the snobbishness of people you've never met.

reactionary liberal idpol retard,who supports islamists
People like this (and the west is full of these retards who think they are leftists) are damaging the actual left far more than any of you right wingers.
here's something to read for you.
liberal idpol retards are basically COINTELPRO

Liberal hippies totally smell like shit. We're not liberals, right Holla Forums? We're the NEET revolutionary force.

Has anyone got that picture of the drunk and drugged neo-nazis sitting on a couch? It basically shows that your perception of right- and left-wingers is strongly shaped by your cognitive biases, which is normal.

But m8, if that's your greates problem with leftist, I don't understand how you can see yourself as a "pretty far right" guy.

*tips Stahlhelm
M'Fraulein

Don`t you have some recruiting to do in r_thedonald?

Why is the font for "WHITES" a different one that the rest of the text?

Most of the far-right clings to race as a crutch, because it's all they have. It's not white, it's not black. The question is wealth and the haves and have-nots.

Im pretty right wing and im scruffy and sometimes greasey. So its not always the case that its just left wingers.

WTF?
Its the left thats mostly obsessed with race as far as I can tell.

Burger's first day on an image board

Liberals are right-wing, they are not leftists.
Identity politics itself is inherently right-wing.

About 95% of "leftists" you see and here in the west are actually idpol liberals
Read

The photograph has obviously been doctored. Did you seriously not notice or are you really okay with stooping that low to make a point?

Question for you rightwingers. As a guy pretty far left my biggest problem with rightists is that they are greasy, dirty and they dress like shit. Basically, you feel, smell and look like a dirty human sidewalk with gum, spit and cig buds all over. Do you have feelings which could resemble my feelings but for the left side? Because most left wingers dress properly. They have their shit togeter and act decent. In most cases. Pic related, regular cum scent right winger in my opinion.

Yes. I feel like righ winger are all corrupt loving people.
I don't think the "right" is a spectrum of political ideas…it's organized crime. I feel right winger would seel their mother if someone offered money for that. They must be shipped out to gulags because they can't live in society amongs us decent hard working people. Right winegrs are filled with hate, greed, lust, they can't conceive living without doing something bad to other people.

Wonderful thread, OP. You're gonna get far in life, I can tell.

epic

Just laughable.

/r9k/ posts here to piss you off tbh, you won't stop proselytizing back on 4chan so we come over here to ruin it for you too fam