Antifaggots BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
youtube.com/watch?v=OA2jVRteOD4
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/
twitter.com/PersonalEscrito/status/853343906100064256
theamericanmirror.com/video-trump-supporters-beaten-agitators-berkeley-rally/
vesselnews.io/video-trump-supporter-beaten-skateboard-agitators-berkeley-rally/
southsideantifa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/white-supremacist-trigger-tom-send-to.html
ijr.com/2017/04/848845-berkeley-cops-video-shows-trump-supporters-beaten-protests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
youtube.com/watch?v=OA2jVRteOD4
You got destroyed today and the previous rallies including Huntington Beach. Cry little Marxian cunt.

more fash got hospitalised than antifa :^)

You know this isn't a video game right? You aren't beating anything. The more riots you participate in the more liberals and the MSM will reject you.

Also got literally shot in seattle

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

Nice lack of citation

I count like 3 examples of antifa members "losing" a scuffle and about a dozen maga chuds all bloodied up pouring milk on each other instead of first aide.

Wow, a fucking 4'8'' manlet master race manages to punch a woman out of impotency. Congratulations brave sir, you have saved the world.

Sure thing, lad

twitter.com/PersonalEscrito/status/853343906100064256

The best you could do was punch a drug addled woman.

They took the cuckpill

You got your movement associated with Nazi salutes and hitting women

gg fag

hearty keks

He's still struggling to breath.

Is this seriously the only thing they have going for them? Like, be honest Holla Forums, were there any more incidents of leftists getting punched? I was following the streams and it looked like Trumptards got decidedly their shit kicked in

Who would win in a fight lads, a Trump supporter or a Skateboard?

theamericanmirror.com/video-trump-supporters-beaten-agitators-berkeley-rally/

vesselnews.io/video-trump-supporter-beaten-skateboard-agitators-berkeley-rally/

lmao

southsideantifa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/white-supremacist-trigger-tom-send-to.html

we can cherrypick all day

Sure they did, lad.

ijr.com/2017/04/848845-berkeley-cops-video-shows-trump-supporters-beaten-protests/

Glad to see the aut-right is running out of ideas now that their god emperor has sold them out.

I meant from all the scuffles, not from your 30 second clip you found on /r/the_donald

BASH THE FASH
PAY THE CASH

So am I after seeing how short your dwarf leader was at this thing

So if we bash the fash we get rewarded with qt European hookers.

Cheers fam.

I just see this and don't know why I have an interest in being at these things.

Both left and right imho are pretty retarded looking right now. Why not just go smoke some dope, go the bar, chat, and then go to the gun range to blow off some steam?

I don't see how "progress" is being made at these things. This is just people bitching about Trump still and channeling it all into how "bad" the president is.

What a waste of energy

he's a fun size fascist. i bet he has some tard carry him on his back like master blaster

The best part is that the guy who shot him turned out to be a doughy asian kid who worshiped Milo. Working with some people here in Seattle to find out more about him though.