Ending my racism

Im scared to stop fighting being racist and sexist because I dont want SJW liberals taking over politically, what do I do?
I know its 'spooks'
I know its irrational

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/sudo/res/23149.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being a reactionary does nothing to disassemble the social contradiction which create whatever you're reacting against.

SJWs being anti-racist and anti-sexist is good, just the way they go about it and everything else they do is horrible. Fight against those things.

smoke weed stop shitposting

Drop some acid, maybe join the black block and get some of the good shit they hand out, and keep yourself medicated. It's the best way to keep from being a racist and to fight against porky at the same time.

You'll never de-spook completely. MIT implicit association tests prove this. There isn't anything you can do if you're "white". The best thing would be to isolate yourself and let minorities take over.

To be a true Communist you must pray to Marx five times a day and let an African man share your wife to reaffirm your commitment to public ownership.

*social ownership
forgive me Marx-sama

Also drop some acid every week. Here at the Black Block, we also do heroin and fentanyl to purge our racist sins.

Stop lying to yourself about being a racist and become one for real.

It's natural to feel aversion toward melanin heavy subspecies who aren't capable of creating anything without white man's help. Anti-racism is a Capitalist invention.

I don't know who is trolling who anymore at this point. Shitty thread.

sure is Holla Forums in here

Nice false flag polyp.

Go away Holla Forums

Kill yourself

Start by stop posting to a racist and sexist website.

8ch.net/sudo/res/23149.html

As prescribed in Cultural Marxism vol 1, Marx smiles upon you brother

death to the white race

fuck off reddit

That's a good trick

Kill yourself Reddit

Just treat people like people
When anti-racist/sexist/whatever get on a soap box they demean and patronise the people they claim to fight for.

reminder that sjws are racist

I had a good kek

What the last column refering to?

Sjws aren't going to take over if you stop being a spooked fag, they've taken over because they have the support of hipster media while we're a collection of autists on a fingolian finger painting forum. The only way to stop them and grow ourselves is to spread our ideas irl to normies like disaffected berniefags. That is way easier if you aren't triggered by niggers or wimminz or whatever.

Nothing about values is rational you fucking idiot.

Kin selection is a legitimate motivator and, whether or not it's biologically determined or essential, the women you meet will generally be different from the men you meet in consistent ways. Egalitarianism is just as much a spook as anything else. If interracial couples disgust you, pursue the means to alleviate the disgust. Most likely, that's letting go of the political part of the internet and trying to move past resentment. Or, you can make your disgust a productive emotion (in some capacity) and act on it by posting about Autism Level differences on reddit.

I hate how moralists Stirnerpost, it's disgusting.

Vkontakte is the Russian Facebook

Kek. That's pretty accurate.

That said, I only fap to the purest 2D anime waifus because that is what my ego desires.

Being against racism/sexism etc is a good thing, it has nothing to do with le SJWs. Just treat people as individuals and generally be polite.

So you still will post to the most racist website on the web?

No answer, eh?