You have one Holla Forumsack in a room and a liberal SJW
and 1 bullet
which do you kill?

the thread that had to die for this to exist

liberal because Holla Forumsacks can be converted to see the truth

you, twice.

seems easy enough

Funny and true

Or just shoot the SJW yourself and than beat the Holla Forumsack to death? Why do you need to throw the gun in the middle? This is an unnecessary step.

Fuck that. Kill the Holla Forumsack to harden the SJW from being such a fucking pussy. Either they get the fuck over it and stop being an SJW or they get triggered into a coma and rendered completely harmless.

Stick the gun in my mouth and furiously masturbate while maintaining eye contact.

upvote

Simple i'll just point my gun in such a way that the bullet will go through both of them.

If it doesn't kill one of them, i will use the pistol grip as a club to beat them to death just to finish them off, because if either of them survives, we lose

Shoot the SJW in the abdomen and hope they bleed to death.

Strangle the Holla Forumsack (former /fit/izen here, can't run for shit but can break bones with my grip).

Tie them both up, put their heads together and shoot one side and see it come out the other

Tell them we'll solve this with Russian roulette, i'll let them the courtesy of starting the game, that should let live the one with enough brainpower to discuss.

The polack and disable the sjw by ptsd

Shoot the pol tard dead and tear our the sjw's Jugular with my teeth in anger.

ew

Liberal.

Any time. Every time.

At least polyps want to destroy the system, can't say that of liberals.

Pleb

who is this low energy SAW ass nigga that keeps locking people in rooms, somebody needs to put a 9 in his dome

No one because I'm not a fucking psychopath.

Keep the gun for later. If either of them opposes revolution in the future I kill them. This way I don't have to predict who will be the worst capitalist apologist.

The Holla Forumsack. SJW's are harmless.

Shoot the Holla Forumsyp and pistol whip the shit out of the liberal.

underrated post

WAY to stay classy Holla Forums

Pretty sure any Holla Forumsyp would rather shoot a communist (ie. you) than an SJW.

It's just pragmatism, nobody sees SJWs as a threat since they would have a breakdown the moment you only aimed the gun at it.

That would be a valid point if 99% of the threads on this board weren't of a similar quality.

Holla Forumsyp, not contest. the SJW is probably just a teenage girl who doesn't know any better, Holla Forumsyps are the cannon fodder of Porky

This.

Are either of them a girl?
How much time do I have to spend in the room?
How fares the world around me?
Am I required to shoot?

If I were under thread i'd shoot the nazi because libs are weak, that's about it.

also this

Kill pol obviously. SJWs as individuals do nothing but screech impotently online. Their power only exists because they serve as useful tools to disguise austerity as progressive.

Except for all the harm they do to the leftist cause and the way they seem hell-bent and instinct-driven to rot out the intellectual foundations of leftism, sure.

This premise is beyond stupid. Grandiose revenge fantasies are not valid political praxis. I'm not shooting unarmed prisoners. That's a wonderful way to alienate your friends and make your enemies fight you to the death.

I wouldn't kill anybody just for their political ideology. It's not commendable to stop yourself from believing something offensive or obnoxious, and single individuals on the internet are pretty powerless and harmless. If they're obsessed enough that they talk about nothing but politics I wouldn't want to be friends with them, but that's true of any ideology.

i shoot the liberal

every time

Depends on the Holla Forumsyp. If it's some civic nationalist who doesn't believe in muh anuddah shoah and is basically some Sargonite classic liberal, I'd spare him and have a chat and shoot the liberal.

If it was a stormfag I'd shoot him, and then proceed to pistol whip the liberal and beat her/ him/ *insert pronoun here* to death.

gay

Honestly I'm not going to pish for a war crimes tribunal against you if you just shoot SJWs and Holla Forumsacks, but come on, show some decency

Shoot the liberal, beat the Holla Forumsack to death with the gun.

Maybe even lie about having more bullets and making the Holla Forumsack fuck the liberal corpse for the lulz. And then beat him to death.

actually hang on

i shoot whichever one will more obese

they're both likely disgusting fucking landwhales but the smaller one would be easier to fight after

Ask them to line up

miss me with that SocDem shit fam we /antiopportunist/ in here. let the conditions precipitate until they inevitably shoot one another instead.

That is equally true of Holla Forums.

Put down the gun and convince them to see reason.