Daily reminder that natural law exists and that leftism is an abomination against the universe itself

Daily reminder that natural law exists and that leftism is an abomination against the universe itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then I defy heaven.

That's why you're going into the ground.

Reminds me of someone.

Your entire ideology is just left hand path Satanism. You are utterly and completely evil.

Spooky

How and prove how
Leftism is in my self interest

AHAAHAHHA

proving once again leftism is driven by egoism and selfish desires

It is self evident, even if mankind can't divine it it's logically impossible that natural law doesn't exist.

fucking FINALLY they get it.

yes, it is in the interests of the working class to support the overthrow of porky and the end of their exploitation.

Show me a "law" molecule.

And?

Show me a logical system of the universe where natural law doesn't exist.

All I really want you fuckers to do is to admit that you're evil and that you hate life in all it's forms.

evil isn't real and it's capitalism that's destroying life

i thought you people liked selfishness. isn't that why you want to get rid of the welfare state?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physics

I wasn't arguing against law itself, but that law is a human social institution and nothing more.

It's on you to prove that theres some immutable law engrained into nature itself. Once again, show me a law molecule.

Those that deny the existence of evil are evil themselves.

No. It's because we have selective altruism. We wish to choose who we share our wealth with. With those who are worthy, not with freeloaders. That's why we spread the myth of trickle down economics, to distract the free-loaders, while the worthy inherently understand that real wealth always flows upward.

You sure about that?

which doesn't include anyone with whom "sharing wealth" would not be in your self-interest, yes?

so, selfishness?

the only reason our species survived in the face of much stronger and fast predators was through cooperation. communism is natural law

reminder that all the comforts of modern society are due to leftism

Real European traditionalists honor their culture by defying nature.

Bad things are bad oniichan

Or maybe they're challenging the conventional understanding of "good" and "evil" because social morality is largely shaped in the interests of the ruling class.

For instance, being fervently loyal to the church and your liege lord is what's moral under feudalism. Peaceful compliance and loyalty to your nation is what is moral under early, national capitalism, changing slowly to multicultural tolerance and loyalty to "humanity" as the global corporate hegemony under globalized late capitalism.

Lucifer did nothing wrong.

same with unicorns

No, not our personal interests, but with the interests with the Lord, his vision, and his people. That is whom we sacrifice our bread and sweat of our brow to. You can't take your wealth with you when you die. You can only leave it for future generations of worthy people.

What you don't realize is that no matter what you do, you'll never acquire our wealth, because our wealth is immaterial.

Everything you acquire and everything you come into possession of loses its value, including your mimicry of our labor.

Cooperation=/=Communism
Primitive tribal societies=/=Communism
You are stupid, very stupid.

Alright kiddo, LARPing is over. Time to go to bed.

Prometheus gave natural law to mankind you fucking dumbass.

i've never seen someone change subject so quickly. do you think selfishness bad or not?

Yep, global warming is terrible. We're all going to die. Are you ready for the last plane flight?

>genuinely believing the purpose of soldiers is defense from invaders
Learn politics, my dude

like darpa?
lol

when the fuck was the last time militarization and solders defended civilization hahahaha

Like what the other anons have said: what is it about "us" that goes against any notion of "natural law"
Coming from the OP that seems to like Kek. Awfully unorthodox of someone that heavily implies they're Christian

Don't fucking ruin Gundam with your goddamn taint, nigger

How do we hate life? What are your suspicions? How are we evil?

Read but I don't see a reply, so I'm going to assume you don't have shit to hold up your part of the argument

You realize this is exactly why ChristComs exist, right? There is seriously nothing in this post that trumps us, in fact, it actually compliments Communism quite nicely

Peter Kropotkin would cry if he saw this shit holy fuck

1/10 You got me to waste my life by taking all of your bait. Kill yourself with me

Their existence prevents most conflict.

You can't just dismiss arguments with mockery and then expect to be taken seriously

oml i hope this is bait, but can u actually give examples of this happening

sage

You're the sperg who's so cucked by porky's cock that you unironically believe in the great man theory.
You're probably so retarded that you're a fucking drop out from remedial english who's life is reduced to shitposting against communists.