Any of you cock loving commie fags want to fight me?

Any of you cock loving commie fags want to fight me?

If you are Australian come fight me, I will drop you like a sack of potatoes. Perth would be good but willing to travel.

See this? this is a nigger as you want to bring them into my fucking country well you can fuck right off, these shit skins do nothing but steal, rape and consume. Once a great white nation, marxism destroyed us now the crime rates are going up and the niggers keep showing up.

On my train there are just rows and rows on niggers, chinks and other non white soon to be ash.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cont

mods

cry more pussy

keep in mind there were literal rows of these, i am sick of you

It was, we just about got away with killing off the aboriginals, we managed it in tasmania

You aren't Australian. This isn't even close to being true blue

Uh. Did you post the wrong picture? You just posted a normal dude sitting on a train. Unless that's the point?

Yes i fucking am. These are trans perth trains, look them up on google if you want

I fought in Rojava and have over 300 confirmed kills. Meet me in the fuckin outback kid I have experience in desert warfare. You don't even have half a clue what you just got yourself into.

Nah fam, you might live in Australia but you're just a shit cunt in need of a left right good night

its a nigger, something we shouldn't have to deal with in aussie.

americans are too far gone with their nigger problems but us? we never even took slaves and we still get turned into a marxist shit hole

Read a book

meet me then, i am happy to bash your commie skull in with a crowbar.

Cunts like you destroy my country and the countries of my ancestors, i would feel no sympathy driving a screwdriver through your thick rimmed flannelet colored glasses into your eyes

You're descended from literal criminal genes, plus the abos etc. Face it my man, if we are going by eugenics standards you people don't make the cut. What great contributions have Australians ever made to humanity?

LARPing 4kiddo doesn't even know about multiple upload.

Its another episode of /pol googling black people photos and trying to play internet tough guy on the internet.

sage.

Why don't you screenshot yourself so I can know you're actually white, faggot ? And remember to post the timeline, too.

nigger, have you ever been to Melbourne?

Nope, my ancestors (like many australians) came here after that for lots of land.

i have zero aboriginal in me, i have tested my genes

reverse imagine search, you wont find anything

Hey OP I think your first mistake was asuming we gives a shit.

Having blackies and and asians doesn't make it marxist you bogan.

well you replied didnt you lmao

oh no he called me a bogan, what ever shall i do. I am truly BTFO, i will never recover

i know that pic is meant ot be a a "hah, got you" moment but the lady is forced to wear clothing and the nazi is doing nothing but practicing free speech so uhh, nice drawing

OP you seem to be lost. Here are the directions back

8ch.net/pol/index.html

The first refugees already destroyed Australia.

woah. nothing wrong with niggers taking back their country

this