Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8
youtu.be/m8AjJXbuhvc?t=1m32s
wired.com/2016/09/trumps-campaign-ceos-little-known-world-warcraft-career/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone should make an autism scale of world leaders.

I was waiting for spaghetti to spring out of pockets.

THIS IS THE FACE OF A MAN WHO IS IN COMMAND OF HIS DESTINY

Big surprise

It's just Trump providing more fuel to the great fire known as "form over content" which has thus far made it so very easy for people to avoid dealing with anything substantial. Why talk about Germany's cheap mass export trade strategy fueled by keeping southern Europe in a garbage state economically so the euro stays low in value (i.e. the actual economic interest motivating this conflict) when we can instead laugh at the autistic mascot's latest faux pas?

Oh dear, what did Merkel do to him?

How autistic is Putin on a scale from 1 to 10?

Lmao this .gif is fucking amazing

holy shit he looks sleep deprived as fuck, and also like he has to take a shit real bad

Looool :DDDD

It's a shame Trump is a fucking porky, that disdain for MSM is based Castro tier.

kek, I always forget what an autistic little manlet putin is sometimes.

I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT I JUST WANTED TO SELL SOME BOOKS

Fucking hilarious.

finally my folder of one trillion reaction images is useful

when i saw this i realize that Trump isn't the super vilan Reddit make it seem, i think the man most likely has dementia.
i don't think he really understand whats going on.
i just feel sad for him.

HOLY SHIT I'M TALLER THAN HIM

Putin isn't autistic, he's a skillful politician actually.

I dunno I think there's at least a part of him that knows what he's doing and just doesn't care about anything but power

fuck, tbh i'm starting to think its real.

He could be a savant

either way, we can agree that he doesn't behave like an adult, and definitely not like a wise old man

It's probably one of the most honest answers given in decades as far as politics is concerned.

Nah, he's been playing GrimDark since the RNC because the strongman image is popular, you're being fooled.

i don't know why people are so outraged with that interview, it's pretty much the one thing trump said that's not a lie.

I like to think he went in there fully intending to give his usual Republican populist persona but O'Reilly was just so retarded that he couldn't help but trigger him on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8

Agreed

t. american bolshevik professor

Never confuse not knowing with not caring.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

no it's not. it's the look of a severely autistic faggot with no social skills

kek

I hope he gets cancer or better gets shot.

does that mean if I was rich I could get laid?

I don't see the president of Finland there.

yes but only retards will ever love you

you mean classcucks, or what?

yes, but

when you finally decide to find companionship, you'll never know whether the woman you love loves you, or if she's just with you for your credit card (she is) and you will always doubt in the back of your mind and never be truly happy

because he's the "america first" candidate. it's bizarre that he's so desperate to defend putin that he'll use chomsky's rhetoric. this is the same guy who during debates complained that military officials warned cities they were about to be bombed so they could evacuate.

I hate my fucking life

YOU'VE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY JUNGE, DONALD

whatever it is it runs in the family

do you think trump's wife really loves trump. I don't
at all.
sexually she desires a man more her aesthetic, who knows she might even have cucked Trump behind his back. It's very very possible..

discard your burdens comrade

true happiness can only be found in arms of a cuteboy in your little apartment together that you both work hard to keep, with a little money left over for luxuries

they had to boo this guy and say 'he bombed' because it was getting a little close to the bone

youtu.be/m8AjJXbuhvc?t=1m32s

Fuck, I actually grinned.

I can't discard them, at best all I can do is repress them at which point they'll bubble out and result in destruction.

Jesus, this faggot wasn't even making jokes, he just shat all over him.
I lol'd

T. Not a Russian shill

Steve Banon sunk sixty million US dollars of Goldman Sachs money into a WoW goldfarming scheme that didn't even deliver before he did Breitbart, ask yourself not if its autism but what level of the autism spectrum are we talking about

You had one job!

source please

wired.com/2016/09/trumps-campaign-ceos-little-known-world-warcraft-career/

you guys are desperate huh? no chance. sad.

No the autism is sinking sixty mil into a chinese goldfarming scheme on WoW

The autism is also posting Donald Trump fan art

kek