What do you think bordigas MBTI type is

what do you think bordigas MBTI type is

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.49874
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AUTI-SM

Bordiga is a patrician who understands pseudo-Jungian bullshit to be undialectical, hence he would rather identify himself by the superior Lacanian morbidity type of Neurotic.

Probably INTJ.

It would explain his autism…

Chad can't be the leader if he's dead!

Autism is revolutionary and as a category compatible with Lacanian morbidity categorizations.

My boy 🅱️️or🅱️️i🅱️️a was the leader of two communist parties at once, but these were communist parties organized organically. Hence his leadership was only symbolic and titular: in reality he asserted his brilliant invariance through unbeatable discourse.

Weren't Bordiga's attempts to start a party after losing control over the PCd'I mostly inconsequential though?

Aries

The PCI was created by conditional necessity first, second through Bordiga's reply to the Comintern on the basis of disciplinary action: the young CP (created at Livorno, January 1921, and led by the "Bordigist" faction) to fight both the Black Shirts and the cops of parliamentary democracy.

archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.49874

So that would be the International Communist Party and its various derivatives, all of which have been historical footnotes with zero support.

The ICP was born from the Sinistra, which was born in the '10s.

Who are you quoting btw?

you mean INTJ

Escaping the point of the thread.

If I had actually read any Bordiga, I would probably be able to have a pretty good guess about his personality type. The only thing I can say for sure right now is that, since he is famous and was a leader of something, he is an extrovert.

The post you replied to.

Yeah IDK why that nigga went on about the history of Bordiga's relations to various communist organizations. Not the subject of the thread, although the subject of this thread is pretty shit to begin with.

Oh, right. Requoting yourself threw me off.

Anyways check out the PDF I linked since that chronicles the PCd'I > PCI and separate ICP timelines too.

Myers-Brigs is more autistic than I thought. It manages to make the actual Jung look like a genius.

Actually MBTI doesn't say anything about introverts not being able to be the leaders of things. That comes from my own observations.

Personality as a fixed trait is also part of why it's bullshit. It's a modern day horoscope that has no value whatsoever.

4 dimensional identity politics meant to divide and conquer. Personality changes all the time with your environment and MBTI is a laughing stock of the scientific community. Do not fall for the ruses of the ruling class.

Hey Bordiga poster, why the fuck did Bordiga and the ICP ignore the years of proletarian upheaval in the 60s and 70s?

Bordiga becomes irrelevant after his imprisonment. Mad respect for carrying out the split with the PSI
but dude is only popular with commie dweebs who are too afraid to just say they've got crazy love for Lenin.