URGENT TELEGRAM FOR "ANTIFA"

Please sign here to show you received the parcel, please.

Cry more.

Of course I weep! You're helping the democrats and pushing the republicans even farther right.

More like teen meme machine.

agreed

Who fucking cares? They are two faces of the same system anyway.

What the fuck is wrong with the letter a in that font?

its already to late, these fuckers are going to make anarchism the same level as a terrorist group, most of the working class already hates them. They are just spoiled, fascist liberals.

0/10

Anarchists care because we can't have a conversation with anyone anymore because if we say 'Let me tell you about anarchism' the person will just remember the videos they saw on Facebook of antifa people and dismiss anarchism entirely!

It's andika via Pinta, I don't know.

I feel like we have to let them have the name now since they've put the work anarchism on the nightly news more times in the last two months than we have in the last 100 years. I guess we have to choose a different term now.

If you are wasting your time trying to have conversations with people who get their politics from YouTube, then you need to rethink your praxis.

yay crippling apathy and nihilism!!

Here OP

and the fascists on both sides shall crush the lowest classes and least interested

what is it with these bloody helicopter / pinochet / snake memes and why do they amuse me?

Weaponized autiam

are you saying that the autism of those memes has affected me?

is there a cure or antidote?

Yes

Read TRUE anarchists like Proudhon, Bakunin, Goldman, Tucker, Stirner, Novatore and so on

Hey. I spend like four whole minutes making that so I don't have to type that shit out every time this subject comes up.

This faggot actually tried to start shit on my meme page. He's a political illiterate. Ignore him.