Touhou Thread #2

yoruny Edition.
Last thread (Still accessible but you can't bump it.): 8ch.net/v/res/14166365.html

Welcome back to the HOTTEST secondary thread on the jay Holla Forums where we will discuss nothing to do with any of the video games ever. Post your favorite character that you've never played with, doujin, virtual youtuber, undertale crossover, or just about any other cancer you can dig up. It's all kosher certified goy!

NEWHUS
TH16 Hidden Star in Four Seasons
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

TH15.5 Antimony of Common Flowers
mega.nz/#!I00SHICB!daKwFsECbyBc2iaoR_bAEP306VEhtH87TkvPVea7bJ8

OTHER GAMES
Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Versus shooting game.
DL: public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/TH09 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.7z

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
Fighting game.
DL: public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.7z

Urban Legend in Limbo (JP v1.11, don't upgrade if you want to play online):
Aerial fighter.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo v1.11.7z

Meddlesome Magician 2
Party game with races and fights.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/MM2.7z

Touhou Hack and Slash
Dungeon crawler with a leveling system.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jp)
Simple Age of Empires clone. Suitable for those unfamiliar with RTS.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z

Touhou Puppet Dance Performance
Expansive Pokemon Clone. Netplay unlockable in postgame.
mega.nz/#!sh9EkJLB!5KyXk5FYk_ePgE0sJlfDiTYMlyfxFk40OzIfNil0uQk

Check the Moriya Shrine for more games famalam.

IRC
#2hu8ch on irc.rizon.net - "Official" Holla Forums channel used for netplay of various secondary material. (Including the fighting games.)
#kusoplay on irc.rizon.net - Cuckchan channel, used by superplayers to post their high scores/strms. Not recommended.
#hisouten on irc.rizon.net - Channel dedicated exclusively to the fighting games, and tournaments for them. Elitist.

RELATED BOARDS
>>>/2hu/
Secondary board.
>>>/thg/
Primary board.
>>>/jp/
Stay out of /jp/.

FAKE NEWS
Moriya Shrine has fallen for the web 3.0 meme, making their popular website harder to navigate. You'd think that after Jewsh you humans would learn, but you continue to disappoint.
Many potential champions are clamoring for their shot at the Puppet Master title. (For those not in the know, the title alludes to Touhou Puppet Dance Performance, a fully fleshed out pokemon clone.) The current champion shows no signs of giving up easily, as he keeps swatting away challengers as if they were flies. When asked for an interview, the only thing that elitist prick would tell me was
We can only hope someone stops his reign of terror soon.
The player drought continues as members of the netplay IRC have started to resort to even MORE desperate measures than before. This reporter was alerted to some kind of orgy via posters found downtown. Upon arrival I found leaders of the channel fucking eachother (and new prospective members) vigorously, in which I can only presume to be one of their "soku matches". One anonymous source described the group as a bunch of raving lunatics, but that's not unusual due to the fact that they are all niggers. God knows when conditions will improve.
I've just been informed that the /jp/ teenbros have made a move to consolidate their power sometime last Thursday. This information is compounded with the fact that their leader was recently ousted as a Reisen crossplayer, leading some members to bully him into action. There's a shadow over /jp/ now, and as Tenko tries to stop the inevitable insurrection, another darker faction vies for control. More on this later.
If anyone has a HOT LOAD TIP they want to share with their friendly local reporting agency, this tengu is MORE THAN WILLING to perform sexual favors in exchange for information. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Handjobs, Blowjobs, Footjobs, Paizuri, Ballbusting, and anal sex. Give me a call for more details.

This has been your friendly local reporting tengu, signing off.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1145436/939c3b4d83/
youtube.com/watch?v=WhzxtyQPj-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People aren't kidding about Subterranean Animism Stage 5. The patterns just after the mid boss fight are evil. Stage 6 is a breeze in comparison, and Okuu is a blast.

Learn to post newfag

Not enough green arrows for you?

How bad could it be?

I need 10cc's of pure vanilla touhou doujins, stat.

Try to search for them on booru websites.
You should find at least ten of them on pools.

These fake news always manage to make me smile.

It's not actually uncommon for the 5th stage to be harder than the 6th. Yuyuko pales to Youmu, and Shou's curvy lasers are a bitch-and-a-half compared to anything Byakuren throws out. The obvious exception is Reisen.

Panda you lazy bum.

Hwuts a toohoo?

Bumping in case anyone wants Soku later

there's no tag for vanilla or pure, though

Do not number your threads

Cute 2hue > Sexualized 2hue
i have never played a 2hue game, because they all look like garbage. I really should play one i guess

SECONDARIES GET OUT

Should I get him one of the newer touhou games?
I don't play it that much to be honest, all I did was beat touhou 7 without continues a few years ago.

If there was a consistent time where they were active I'd jump in more.
But more seriously, what do you lads think of having a soku tourney? I want it and the other netplay tohos frankly to be active, but there's nothing to do besides wait for the one guy who knows how to host to show up and murder everyone.

To be fair, a 10 year old probably has more time on his hands.

proof or it didn't happen, also no don't get him more shit games, give him the option to choose if you want to give him something.

XDddd

Daily reminder who's best.

He has plenty of time. Also started when he was 7, back when I was playing Th07. He didn't get really into it until some months ago though, could have easily spent a year without playing.
He also has a TV with a 100ms delay as his screen which is a big handicap. I would buy a new one for him but he keeps on eating on his computer.

His computer has a GTX 650.
At least Touhou got him away from Roblox.

Here is him right now, made it to the boss of the fourth stage without a continue(touhou 10, which he started playing some hours ago, not continuously).
I think you can see it's a child playing, even though the image is really dark. I can't check if you can see him since I'm phoneposting.

turn the lights on you absolute nigger, it's unhealthy for your eyes

It's not dark, the window right next to him is halfway open. Everything else just got really dark because I focused on his screen to show how he's doing.

I just 1cc'd Ten Desires with Reimu, feels good but now I can't reach Mamizou consistently. I haven't beaten any EX stages yet but I think I might as well try and dedicate to this since it's the freshest one I've unlocked.

I'm almost always lurking the threads, so if you want me to host just post something or go to netplay IRC around 4 pm CST and ask for games. Speaking of, if anybody wants to play soku, pls reply.

In other news, been clearing Plus Disk content in the meantime. Got to the Shadow Orochi, can't beat him yet because didn't level enough - half his stuff one-shots support characters. If you know bosses's weaknesses in the expansion, it helps a lot because Flandre with Ame-no-Murakumo subclass and proper items absolutely eviscerates half the bosses because of the access to a SPI nuke.

Is there any reason to finish LoT 1? I got a little ways through it before stopping. It was fun but I feel like I'm missing something more deserving of my time.

LoT1 is mainly to see how the mechanics were in the original. Dropped it after getting through a bunch of fights because there's no HP bar on the enemies, switching costs TP and there's no skill system. Gonna go back to it after completing PD.

What is max level in that game?

Gameplay mechanics were too rough for me.
I gave up shortly before Cirno.

Presumably it's more than this.

This is some high powerlevel autism.
I will give it a try.

I want to get into bullet hells, so I've been playing several including TH16, and I've noticed this seems to be the general trend at least on easy/normal. Is this just how the genre is? And are the main points to getting gud just playing a lot and memorizing levels/boss attacks?

No, just touhou.
In majority of touhou games level 5 is hardest one, mainly because boss gimmicks.
I can describe them, if you want.
Final levels are easier, because you can just bomb spam final boss spellcards.
Yes, but sometimes luck helps too.

This surely wouldn't bring in thousands of secondaries, no siree.

You forgot to mention it will have NISA (((localization))).

If Kobuto didn't, I don't think this will either.

Sure, I'm not familiar with any boss gimmicks.

I didn't play them all, so I will only mention these that I played.
Touhou 6: Sakuya
Za Warudo
She stops entire movement on screen and creates multiple knife bullets at point blank range.
I didn't cleared her stage yet.
Touhou 7: Youmu
Sword that cleaves everything including space-time continuum
She slows entire movement on screen for very short time.
It's sometimes helpful.
Touhou 8: Reisen
Weed LMAO
Entire screen is getting messed up, when her red eyes show up.
It's very annoying and I didn't cleared that spellcard without bombing multiple times.
Touhou 9: Komachi/Eiki Shiki
Every touhou has gimmicks.
It has more stages and is very different than games previously mentioned.
I will only mention last stages for majority of starter PC.
Komachi is very difficult opponent in that game.
She throws millions of shekels at you.
To win against Eiki you must defeat her in less than 90 sec.
Otherwise she will be able to make very painful multiple spellcard barrage. Pure JUSTice.

I could made better formatting for this.
Well shit.

I'd love to, but seeing as how I haven't played it since the year it came out and don't feel like getting murdered because I don't even remember what character's attacks are, I'll pass.

I'll play

soku up at 94.188.40.99:10800

Suddenly, Kasen.

GGs, sorry for the poor performance.

it's ok I'm terrible too
GGs, try to play game properly next time

Touhou isnt enough for you bastards. You want every IP to be touhou. This is why you were contained to /jp/ on 4/v/ before it got out of hand. All you want is all females all the time. Why doesn't anybody want video games to just be normal again.
You're helping the jews!

You better watch out,one of the ara touhous are gonna pop outta the screen and nab him for being too good.

Don't act like you didn't come here after your shitty D&C attempts at the SNK Heroines thread failed, goon.

i honestly don't know what you are talking about because I never played a huehue game before. Some of the shoot em ups look ok, the Casilvania clone looks sorta interesting but over all none of them seemed like genuinely good video games. I just like to collect the cute artwork.

is this going to be another general?
if so, dubs

checked
if anyone wants to play more soku just give a (you)

The second Castlevania clone is genuinely good. It's right up there with CV3 and Rondo.
The first one is unplayable trash with excellent music.

pic related.

Then you are a secondary touhou fan. You like parts of it but not the actual series. That is what being a secondary fan of something is.

I'm back if you wanna go again.

If I used to enjoy the games, but stopped playing them because I stopped finding them fun, but still like the derivative works, do I still count as a secondary despite 1ccing 3 games on lunatic?

I'm here. Same IP, game's up.

According to the definition I pulled out of my ass, yes. But if we're going by consensus, you're fine.

I forgot Iku existed

MOKOUS GOT BIG TIDDIES

but I'm not a "fan". I'm indifferent. I just like the cute artwork and have been procrastinating for years on actually playing any of the games on account that none look spectacular enough just in terms of superficial visual fidelity and watching a few minutes of gameplay to actually ever take the time to download and play them. I am almost certain that they are likely fun to play. Instead name calling could you point me towards one of the better games to in the library?

is Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 devils is 2hu because I like that game

As Yuyuko, spam ghosts, punish with melee and watch your opponents fuck up!

-rape -group -yuri -futa -mindbreak -netorare -cheating

Start there. Alternatively gravitate towards the artists who draw it. I already said Itou Life.

Reisen's gimmick is that her stage is easy.

GGs, I feel like I'm improving with her and Suika, I think I'll stick with them.

Indeed

If you're actually interested, I suggest either Mountain of Faith or Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Are you still up for some matches? I want to get my ass kicked for a while

sure serb up

GGs, sorry, gotta run
gonna lurk tomorrow if you want to play more games

Good games, I need to practice more, it felt like I actually got worse.

Gimme more please.

Only because I want to bump the thread.

Post more sluthus.

Why are milky white thighs so good, you guys?
I really want to lick and kiss the inside of shameimaru's thighs.

aya is slug

They're just so majestic.

How to I get to Gensokyo? How much rope do I need?

Kaguya fags keep moving
This is a Mokou neighborhood

>not a single post of the best girl

you people fucking disgust me

exhentai.org/g/1145436/939c3b4d83/

there is better thighu

P E A R

E

A

R

doesn't have to be that way

Lets fix that.

Anyone wanna play some more soku?

she's maybe a close number 3 for mestill a respectable pick

Daily reminder who's best

why do you people exist?

Weren't there some glitches on the system? Like, didn't dodge/evasion/whatever just not work?

One official patch to LoT1 removed the effect evasion stat had on characters. It's possible to raise ACC/EVA in that game with library points, maybe that was the reason.

Sure, I'm up for a few rounds

Soku up at

some people just like fairies

Does anywhere know where to find high quality flacs of ZUN's CDs and the soundtracks of the games? It's impossible to find online, they only exist as compressed files or shitty recordings.

Good games, I'm liking Suika better than Meiling, I might practice with her a bit more

GGs. Your Suika needs work, learn some combos from the wiki. Server still up for like ten minutes.

chiru.no

That site doesn't offer it in complete form, however. Half of Dolls in Pseudo Paradise is missing and his albums after Neo Traditionalism of Japan are absent. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

you can always bitch to the site owner on rizon #cloveros and he can have it added. I would like those added as well.

you still up?

At least your game didn't crashed on game clear.
Touhou 9 Marisa normal.

yes, pls reply

server up at

Stick to one character and find out what works.

I was not ready for today
brb, have to take doggo out

I'm really sorry for the interruptions.

Serb still up.

Here is a video of cute buddhist doing cute buddhist things, like buy clothes, renting a ship, stopping crazy anchor ghosts, you know, the normal buddhist things.

no I have no idea what they are saying.

>>>/radcorp/4990

Help make this game less dead!

dance

Suddenly, more Kasen.

Sorry for dropping out without saying anything, have some baka on the house.

How do touhou maintain their lifestyles, this fucker even has a tiger. What does she feed it? This constantly nags at me.

Magic
What ever it wants I guess. Kasen particularly is a pretty old spell caster and a very well connected oni completely normal human. Youkai's themselves actually give no fucks about sleeping on the floor of forest. Fairies, if european legends are to be believed, can make awesome shoes and clothes for people. as well as steal children warndering outside at night because those little fucks need to go to sleep to work the fields in the morning, this is a family farm.
Humans themselves have an economy in the human village. They obviously have money of some sort and trade with youkai who don't mind living hobo lives since they are one with nature anyway, so the skies the limit.

What do you anons think of this here Soku mod?
Flan kind of looks like a straight up clone of Remillia.

Fighting game mods always struck a werid place for me, but it looks very nice. I wouldn't mind trying it out later.

Kasen buys groceries from the village, or rather she gets her giant fucking eagle to buy it. I'm not entirely certain why she feels the need to have it done that way, but given that she is supposed to be a hermit, I guess that is the excuse for that bout of laziness. Hell, how does Kasen even have money?

Spritework seems inconsistent between the modded characters but it looks alright. Not really a fan of mods that replace characters instead of making new slots for them.

Probably she has some animals/cryptids that give her/steal for her some rare things too sell/swap for something else.

Every time Kasen shows up at the Hakurei shrine to lecture Reimu, some of the preciously few coins in the donation box disappear under the most mysterious of circumstances.

I bet she picks on Shion too while she's at it.

Is it just me or are the bullets in the 1st stage of TH16 really blending with the background? I don't think I've ever died so many times on the 1st stage in any Touhou. It is especially bad during Eternity's spell cards.

I must admit that Labyrinth of Touhou 2 is harder than I thought.
Komachi can go screw herself with her scythe.
She instantly killed my team two times in row.
Also I unlocked Kasen on 4th floor.

Hopping Vampires are best vampires.

bump

modders said it was just not possible to add character so they had to replace
also thats a werid choice of added 2hus its like hipster/meme characters

(checked)
I don't see how Flan falls into either of those. Is it even possible to have a hipster touhou character?

Didn't you ever saw these autistic meme videos with Flandre?

weird
Someone want to try this?
72.79.120.37:10800

In soku I mean shit

gonnegshin failed :DDD

Works now!

my b to whoever just played, I needed to test my port.
Thank you though, now I know it works.

'scool

Ive never seen those videos, is it because those death battle fucks had flandre fight some character and she won in their video?

I'm assuming he's talking about stuff like this.

do not die die the remilia

I'm afraid it has to be this way.

No, I meant this one.

Please do not expose your Remi to direct sunlight

She will survive it.
She only gets weaker when exposed to sun's rays.

yes and tanks for the suggestions

Imperishable Night is the most feature complete and in my opinion the best representation of what a Touhou game should be.

I've never once played a fighting game.
Should I start with soku?

Start with Darkstalkers

>decide to keep playing to at least see how Stage 6 was and if I could feasibly do it when I stop playing like a baka and subsequently discover that Yuuka was the boss that introduced the Master Spark
>every other time has been a vicious cycle of me either getting close or trying ways to play it better and go through growing pains of stage 1 deaths in doing so just like in HSiFS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO CLOSE BUT THIS GAME KEEPS FUCKNIG ME OVER

FAKE NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tragedy has befallen the /jp/ teenbro cabal leader, as he recently dropped some acid, vowed reform his ways, and threw out all of his Touhou merchandise. (Except his fuckdolls, he couldn't bring himself to lose those.) When asked about what made him want to change his life around, the only thing he to me said was
With the leader still coming down the cabal has been thrown in complete turmoil, as a new internal power struggle begins to compete for leadership. But that's okay because they were only in it for the drama anyways. The greater /jp/verse seems to be safe from the Ruinous Powers, for now. Don't do drugs kids.
The netplay IRC has once again sunk to a new low, as it has come to light that they have tried to create a soku tournament unsuccessfully. The goal of such an act being what this reporter can only presume to poz unsuspecting negs. Once their new thread was created, a lot of bullying followed because it was revealed that OP was a CIA reddit mod nigger who didn't realize that the board name wasn't Holla Forums. He later edited this mistake away in shame, but it was too late as the damage had already been done. It is unknown whether or not the tournament will get off the ground at this point, or if it will be just another failure to launch like OP.
If anyone has a HOT LOAD TIP they want to share with their friendly local reporting agency, this tengu is MORE THAN WILLING to perform sexual favors in exchange for information. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Locker♂ Room♂ Talk♂, gay wrestling matches, gokkun, watersports, ballbusting, and anal sex. Find me on kik for more details.

This has been your friendly local reporting tengu, signing off.

Why is this tengu so lewd?

Bullet Doppler Effect or BDE is a Zil approved scoring technique frequently used in PoDD and to a lesser extent in PoFV. Often mistaken for point-blanking or shotgunning (moving close to make all bullet streams of a spread shot hit the boss), BDE can be done to great effect in games where speedkilling spell cards nets a big bonus, like in MoF, it is often done by abusing spell card startup times (when the boss is invulnerable) to move away from the boss, only to move back closer once the boss starts to take damage. Reverse BDE is being close to the target and then backing away, making the DPS lower for a while. Despite being an effective strategy in all touhou games, not many players are even aware of this technique!

Tell me about the tous, why do they hu the huus?

What the fuck?

Some villager with power to change something into straw took Rumia while she was sleeping and turned her into strawloli.
It is even more stupid, when I wrote about it.

This is bait.

She needs to get her info somehow.

This isn't the VN thread

I gathered as much, but just why? TF is such a fucking autistic thing.

Either that artist is completely fucked in head, or whoever that paid commission for that.

Honestly, it would fit LOL thread more.

bingo

that's all for now

Alright I'm done laughing, now its time to masturbate.

My waifu is the best.

Don't tell me they keyframed every single hand move on that piano. Gotta be a script for converting midi into animation or something.

The complicated but most fluid way would be a motion tracking someone real. Or modeling their movements manually.
As for the piano, depress the piano keys first then move the hands and fingers over to them. Chord animations can save a ton of effort by using the same hand posture, then you only need to focus on the melody hand. It can also be done cheaply by putting the hands out of the shot.
Toho follows the same tune and melody, repetition saves time for other stuff like body animation, background, hair, etc.
Likewise, someone could've also already programmed hand frames for piano models. But this would work only with midis, as opposed to the Tokyo Active Neets video which is directly off a track.

Stuff like that is easier when you have a midi visualizer.

Why is there so many fags that think every new characters sucks? Is this just a massive case of hipsterism or has the design quality really declined?
A lot of this seems to be focused around Clownpiece and Hecatia too which does make me think it's some strange sort of tangential butthurt

Hecatias design is pretty meh though. She also advocates (((open borders))) for Gensokyo. Both she and Jo'on are too 3DPD.
Shion is currently one of the most popular characters though.

Those mexican sister subordinates of NotYukari were pretty shit.
BumNewhu is pretty neat. Don't know what to say about her sis though.

Oh wait, let me rephrase that: NotMokou.

In this year popularity poll she was just called: Blue Mokou.
She got highest place from all newhus. 17th.

That's pretty neat. The talisman design is rather appealing, even more so since her clothes looks more casual than Mokou's. Looking at the protraits, they are rather different.

72.79.120.37:10800
Give opponent

I personally liked the new chinkhu introduced

It looks like Reisen is…
Rock hard.

this concludes your week of daily reminders

The new designs suck. I've done rants why in prior threads but most of the new designs are just plain bad. They don't effectively communicate anything about the character and several completely fail to be anything distinctive. The last three cunts in HSiFS have ultra-generic designs that could be from literally any Chinese anime and don't tell you anything about what the character is about.
I mean, fuck, I thought Okina was literally a palette swap of Junko at first.

Compare that to classic designs like Meiling or Wriggle, who aren't just distinctively touhou-esque designs but also effectively tell you basically everything you need to know about them from a single glance. One's a Chinese martial artist and the other has insect powers. They have unique silhouettes (not that that's particularly relevant in the game itself) and have recurring visual motifs about what they do, like antenna and a bug wing cape.

I don't think Junko and Okina actually have any real silhouette differences and both of them are just "chick in asian clothing with glowing lights behind them."

Even if Shion's basically just a p2 Mokou, she's still got enough visual thematic elements related to poverty to stand out.

OH MY GOD user STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND JUST DUMP YOUR DAMN CLOWNPIECE FOLDER ALREADY

I don't have a Clownpiece folder.
It's all in a single half-terabyte folder of stuff I've saved off imageboards dating back to '06.

Damn. Nevermind then.

ah yes, personification. Kinda like my fetish, but not enough for me to get off/

.>>14351878
The fuck? I could have sworn I said petrification. Did I right click by accident?

soku tourney needs 1 more participant, be a hero this board needs but not wants

Is the tourney on IRC?

it's in the other thread

Zun needs to forget about digital art.
My biggest worry though is the music. I still don't care about anything.

Desire Drive is excellent. Futatsuwa from Sado is great.
…I can't remember a single song past Ten Desires. You might be on to something.

pofv tiers
S Rank: Reimu, Marisa
A Rank: Shikieki, Komachi, Youmu
B Rank: Medicine, Lyrica
C Rank: Cirno, Mystia, Lunasa, Sakuya, Yuuka, Reisen
D Rank: Merlin, Tewi, Aya

That's some well done bait.

Very Aya news piece worthy. Now I feel sad.

PoFV tournament when?

What was it?

It was 's video
but it seems he noticed just after posting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should apply to Cirno News Network, user.

Best Touhou bondage doujins?

I think i finally figured out what was wrong with my soku client.
I'm up for a game if anyone is willing to test if it works.
173.239.220.133:10800

Do you really want to go there? It's a long way down.

Absolutely. Preferably if it focuses more on them being kept against their will rather than just raped.

That's what the thread is for.

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!

I love how retarded the japs make doujin dialogue.

This is some weak shit.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'll skip ahead.

delet urself plz

Why does she wear the mask?

2hus are for tender consensual lovemaking; not for rape and extremely deviant fetishes.

Nigger, 90% of 2hu porn is deviant art sonic tier fetishes.

I already said I didn't want rape ya dumb nig. I just wanna tie one up and be gentle with them while they're crying and begging me to let them go.

I have the doujin just for you.

That doesn't make it fine.

Kidnapping/imprisonment is bad.

delitized and loving it?

I just found Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity, its really fun.

Also anyone got Touhou music arranges on deck, its pretty much what makes the games for me. Inb4 horns and trumpets.

Super Marisa Land, New Super Marisa and ofcourse Megamari sound tracks are amazing. Especially Megamari.

I played SML and SML2 but not Megamari, know any Castlevania Symphony of the Night type Touhous?

too lewd

How's this for lewd?

Real talk: Headpats are the undisputed best displays of affection in 2D.
Prove me wrong
Pro-tip: You can't

D-DELET THIS

In what way? Did you mean these 2? Koumajou Densetsu 1 and 2 ?

Truth, though headpats are really only appropriate when given to young girls.

They're good for your waifu too.

He meant metroidvania-style since he mentioned SotN. Those two are Classicvanias despite the rather liberal change of the control scheme to accomodate flight.
Difference being with level design, which would be Arcade style chapters/levels for classic. As opposed to large, explorable but non-linear castle for metroid-lke.

I guess, something like Remidoki? Though it has a few differences from standard metroidvanias, it plays more like OoE except you don't explore Gensokyo but rather separate areas of the SDM.

2D can make any fetish look good.

If only there were a way to promote discussion without dumping increasingly degenerate and hotter lewds.

We can start by posting wholesome images.

Yuuka is best.

Who is it?

Okay, you just proved yourself wrong there, mate.
What the fuck

Wheres the item that lets me fly

Uggg, thicccckkeeerrrr

It's on the second floor of the mansion IIRC. You need High Jump and an item that lets you walk on certain blocks from the groundfloor rooms first though.
Just keep exploring, i haven't played it in a while but the amount of backtracking is huge so just explore every area like 2-3 times once you get more abilities. The difficulty is also a bit jarring at first, but it drops greatly when you get Flight as you can abuse it to flank and outmanouver enemies with it easily.

Geez, user.
So proud of him, wish I had banned roblox from our router sooner.
We spent 20 days going to the beach every single day, that's why he is so tanned.

Call me back when he beats Nitori on Lunatic blindfolded, on drugs and vodka while screaming "PERKELE" so hard his neighbors hear it. At five AM.

He says, to a deformed chibi. What set that off?

Chibis are great for tenderly loving.

Patchy.

Suddenly Tanks become the newest fad in Gensokyo. Skip to 4 minute or tanking action.

Thats completely adorable but arn't the girls themselves stronger then tanks? Wouldn't a Youkai just obliterate a tank with one magic bullet?

Fatchouli bestchouli.

True, but they could still do it for sport.

Also don't forget to apply closed captions. The CC button for those who aren't into moon runes.

Best 2hu is admitted in the ethnostate

God bored of Touhouvania, any Touhous like Advanced Wars 2 or SRPGs besides Labyrinth?

I want to be someone who Yuuka would be upset over!

Sengoku Gensokyo
Touhou SenJutsusei Gaiden - Imachiyua Saga
Yabou No Gensoukyou
Satori No Dungeon Oukoku 1 and 2
Gensoukyou Taisen, Eihana No Shou/Chirei No Shou/ Seiren No Shou
Touhou Enburemu 2 and 3

Touhou Enburemu is pretty much Fire Emblem. The is also the much loved Gensou Shoujo Taisen, aka Fantasy Maiden Wars series.

beating Raiko's drums!

I really need to play Fantasy Maiden Wars.

If you're gonna get around to it, Marisa route in the second game has her missing from the endgame maps because of some fuckup on the developer's part, so plan around that.

Why is Hecatia so perfect?

This is worse than the Cirno prolapse

You realise the dialogue is "Translated" from japanese by English speakers, right?

I doubt it's quite so terrible in the original.

Why one image per post?

She was being mind controlled by Koishi.

That got dark real quick

Watch where you're going, fag boy

I love this kinda shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WhzxtyQPj-g

I thought auto embeds were on

He's probably from cuckchan

It was so we could reach the bump limit faster.

Anyone wanna soku?

Shit nigger, should have just said so

host tbh

Can't, I switched internet provider and forgot my router info.

94.188.40.99:10800

nigger

kk

Well shit

the game is spiking harder than tyrone on cocaine

help

thanks for the help friends

It's probably on my end. I'll go fuck with it for a little bit and see if it works.

gonna keep the serb up for a little longer, so connect whenever

GGs, sorry for the poorer performance, I haven't played in a while.

y-yeah GGs

git gud

was there soku here

yes
now host if you want to play homo

Y-yeah about that
My ISP owns my router/modem hybrid due to it being local. I can't into portforwarding

hosting on

GGs Yukari, sorry to quit early but I'm getting really tired.

good games marisa stop being able to remember what has melee invulnerability
also can anyone else host

I can 88.65.81.173:10800

y-you too

Yeah fucking right, nigger. Kid is a shitskin. I see the language on that wrapper. Don't post here again or else I'll call the hounds on you.

I want to beat Raiko's drums!!! (*´∇`*)/

I see Raiko in a whole new light.

Is playing with vpatch recommended or is it actually harder than normal? I suck either way but it made me curious.

It's recommended if your FPS is unstable or you want to play windowed mode.

Fug we at page 10 and bumplocked

slide this thread by bumping others below it if you want a new one faster

I liked how she shrugs bombs when in bat form.
Well that's something I didn't know, and it clarifies the fact that I might have inadvertently 1cc'd Phantasmagoria of Flower View some years ago. Too bad I hadn't applied the english patch then.
This might be the day I definitely become a secondary.

Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get far enough with enough lives to 1cc it and get your well-deserved good ending.
>keep trying to 1cc HSiFS on Normal
CODEMONKEYS LET ME POST GODDAMMIT

pofv doesn't have any bad ends

we finally page 13 boys
new thread