World of Warships now with Mongolian wood carving grills

oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/world-warships-goes-anime-high-school-fleet-update/49614/

archive.is/mOwQZ

Well, at least it's not fucking Kancolle. And bonus points for the fact that the VAs for the unlockable commands probably will be the English ones, leaving the weaboos foaming at the mouth.

If they don't do Girls and Panzer for World of Tanks, the PR monkey behind this must be absolutely retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb4yl-m8AAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've already done some shit with boatsluts before, Arpeggio of Blue steel or some shit. If you did enough missions or some shit, you got three different Kongo battleships, all of which blew cock, and some Tier 7 heavy cruiser that was mediocre.
and they already did do a partnership with GuP for WOT, but I don't remember what it was about exactly

I really wanted to like this game, and it was decently enjoyable when I played it, but the goddamn thing is built exclusively around paying to win. I just wanted to get in a Yamato and blow shit up, but no; that’s literally MONTHS of grinding. And I couldn’t find any working hacks for it, because I just don’t give a shit about being banned (I’d just make a new account anyway).

If you said WoT, I'd agree with you, but Warships is by far the least cancerous game those Belorussian vodkaniggers shat out so far.

I find the image of a cat staring at the screen with a disappointed look on his face quite fitting for the thumbnail for that video.

Oh, is it? I must have a low tolerance for this shit, then.

Least cancerous is a subjective term. In this case it means months of grinding for a slight improvement instead of years of grinding. It's better in the same way a solid shit sandwhich is better than a wet soggy shit sandwhich.

Never said it was good, I just said it was slightly less awful than the other one. I just wish that we could get a decent WWII tank game that didn't involve sixty hours of grind, and obvious unbalance, somehow always favored to the Russians.

High School Fleet turned out much better than expected. It was nautical miles ahead of the boatsluts mess.

I got the Hiei unintentionally while the last weebshit event was ongoing. Honestly if I could put the grills as captains in any boat that'd be handy.

You can.

>If they don't do Girls and Panzer for World of Tanks
but they did, for Blitz you have to win 50 battles to get a premium tier V tank and since it was so popular they decided to re-do it again last year by giving a chance to unlock the stock Tiger I along with GuP's Hetzer (TDs are shit in Blitz however, since it alot more faster and therefore fun)…and whats funnier is that the upcoming GuP game even took notes from the WoT's gameplay (the arcadey gameplay to be exact)

there's no Slav bias in WoT, if anything its German bias in WoT
Then again, if you were talking about WT then you're golden

Boatsluts are good for just that, fap material

Are you really going to defend buying better ammo with real money? Are you a vodkanigger?

But you can't buy better ammo with money in Warships, only in WOT.

WoT is shit regardless. The only good thing to come from that game was giving that lanky irish tanker a show.

But you CAN buy better repair and damage control items.

But you can also buy them with ingame money, and they're not even exorbitantly expensive like in WOT. Additionally, you don't even have to buy premium account time for Warships, since you don't really lose money in high tier games, unless you're absolute dogshit.

The High School Fleet (total shit anime btw) collaboration was known for more than a year now. As I was playing this shit game back then, I was pretty up-to-date on the weeb-related news. Those fucking RUnigs probably held the event for the other regions long before this, but held off on the NA version because of the normalfag backlash against the Arpeggio shit.

Also if they give English VA instead of superior seiyuu folded over a 1000 times, I will send them ill wishes and curses.

Do tell
Also why are the RUnigs a bunch of fukkn weebs??

I love fapping to boat girls, but there is no way I'd play the games.
Also, Haifuri is trash. The main girl is atrocious, but the rest aren't much better either.

I loved playing it, but the grind to get to Iowa killed all interest.
Managed to get to tier VII battleship.

Nothing much to tell. Normalfags flipped their shit in the forums and youtube comments about the Arpeggio stuff throughout the event, despite all the content being completely optional. If you didn't switch to a particular port, you never ever saw anything to do with the event. Still, they whined up a goddamn storm and the RUnigs took notice. While the other servers saw more weeb stuff, quicker, the NA server lagged way behind and only content was limited to stupid normal ships and other gaylord stuff.

Can't be helped, I suppose. NA is one of the smaller servers, with low whale count, so they don't really give a shit about it. Especially since they whine and throw shitfits at anything fun.

Good fucking job Wargaming, do something incredibly jewish, then do a more mild version of that kikery and then we get retards like defending it. Fucking kill yourself and go back to wherever you originally came from you massive faggot.

So if I start now how long does it take to get the fleet girls?

I don't understand, where are the anime girls? All I saw was some ship with some cat?

Kongos before British BB line were fucking amazing. 100K a game easy modo.
The Myoko was a shit show only because you face Mogamis which was the final unlock.
Mogami is a fire starter easy mode ship.

Depends on how quickly you can open your wallet. When I checked a few days ago, they are impossible to get through gameplay methods. Only $80 for all of them!

You can have a lot of fun in WoT if you play in the lower tiered brackets. People only shoot quarters at eachother in the high tier tanks.

From the article
OP is a baiting retard trying to piss off weeaboos when he doesn't even read the article he is posting.

After checking, it looks like you either buy them or get them from daily loot boxes.

Did Haifuri even get a dub? I didn't think anyone gave enough of a shit about it for that to be worth it.

For someone who has spent way too much time and money on this game. I can definitely say its only fun with friends who know what they are doing.

Its definitely been watered down to the lowest common denominator and in some cases you cannot win due to simple attrition and numbers.

If you want something to invest your time into for ww2 naval combat its okay. There are some features in game that allow you really shine once you are a vet.
For example once you gain a 19 point captain, unlike accelerated crew training from WoT. All your experience gained from 19 point captains is deposited into a global pool, meaning that you never have to actually a ship with a shitty captain if you don't want to.

Also you can use said captain exp for retraining as well. So it can be used to move ships easily. There is no premium ammo, only premium consumables that can be bought for about 10-15k credits each that give +1 usage and decrease cooldown. Some premium ships are "eh" and some are just stupidly strong.

If you want info on how each line handles I can have this thread tabbed to give advice. I do it for free.

Wow. He's arrived. The ultimate shittaste whalelord.

You should honestly kill yourself man. No meme or anything. You are a sad existence and no one will ever love you. Please let go and give humanity a net positive.

Compared most that play this game. Its kinda low user. But I understand, its not for everyone.

Are you comparing to other whales? I know for a damn fact you aren't comparing with the average player, cause no human being could stand playing this shitty game for 4000 unceasingly boring matches.

After three days I got my first HSF lootbox. Which had the captain, so lucky I guess.

Right after they paid Kizuna to shill it, classic.

So it's Arpeggio of Blue Steel now?

I thought that most people who played these kind of games didn't give a shit about some faggy anime?

So ARE there any working hacks for WoWs? Or if not, any hacked third party servers that don’t restrict better ships behind the inescapable* paywall?

*for all intents and purposes

If they did this to a game i play, i'd consider it ruined forever and a disgrace

that stuff dont even blend in the game, looks more like a mod

I just happened to start playing it recently, it's pretty ok compared to other games in the genre. I'm also surprised there's an option to hide all skins
Shitty fishing boats with a makeshift cannon are not fun

Autists who focus their autism on military stuff absolutely adore anime that contains the same military stuff, as long as the anime gets the details right.

Good, I hope there will never be a KanColle collab. Fuck Wargaming and their piece of shit World of Tanks reskinned as boats game filled with garbage microtransactions and ships more expensive than full games. War Thunder boats can't come soon enough.

War thunder boats is garbage. People just shoot you with all of the 50s and sink your boat real quick.

Even cute girls can't get me to play shitty f2p games

Tier 5/6 is when things start to become more fun I think. Before that, nothing has any actual AA defense and the guns are all horrifically inaccurate.

A couple of the t4s are pretty fun but otherwise this guy is correct. MMing for T5 and T6 are fucked though, some ships won't feel it too much but prepare to be bottom tier most games until T7.

I guess this idea's out. Any other games where you can just play the better ships from the get-go, then?

Better doesn't really equal more fun, T5 I found the most fun in WOWS (RIP minekaze) I'm up to T8 now after not playing for a while and I basically just get to be bottom tier against yamatos and shit (or a half dozen premium DDs).

youtube.com/watch?v=eb4yl-m8AAg

Did they make the cv line more enjoyable besides giving US AP bombs? Jap carriers were the only thing keeping me playing but even that got so annoying I quit before tier 8.

The only way to make CVs enjoyable would be to remove them from the game and completely rework them.