In your dream game, what would you want your animal/animal-like companion to be?

In your dream game, what would you want your animal/animal-like companion to be?

A pair of dubs

Either a sentient spider or sentient centipede
i like insects/anthropods

Dead.

There wouldn't be one.

a walking penis

Horse…and I mean like Fuunsaiki. Or maybe a Tiger like Balba from Kotetsushin Jeeg.

Game or companion?

A loli.

My dream game is an H-game.

You disgust me.

T-That doesn't look half bad for a fursuit. It looks rather close to the source and not like some disney mascot shit.
But the swimsuit is just… creepy…

a big black monkey

Battle bear. Bonus points if you can ride it.

Ayy, what's the source on that?

You'd rather she was naked you sick fuck?

Probably a supersized arthropod
Or a fariy-like arthropod-girl

that's a nice edit

Birds are top tier companions,but the Gyrfalcon is God tier.

These lovely ladies, I'd like to save them from their shit game

So, quads?

ぼくのぴこ

How dare you do this to me.

in heat

I want a pet that digs for treasure and can warn me if the found treasure is in fact a mimic.

I thought it'd be dead by now.

Its dead, you're out of a job.

Lol?

A humanoid planarian

What a faggy thread. Get out furry.

Flying, psychic cuttlefish that acts as a prime utility. Scans surroundings, turns invisible to drop aggro, witty cuttlefish humor, can squeeze into tight spaces and unlock doors. At higher levels it gets to fuck with people's minds and other nice psychic things.

Talking robot dog best friend is a good choice too.

Is this image real

a horse dressed mane to hoof in full armored and bejeweled regalia with a little feather on top

Nigger, I don't work for them, I just want the wraith and gorgon as companions in a not shit game.

If I can't interact with my animal companion who also is useful during gameplay, then they're shit.

Does relating something to animals immediately throw you into furry?
Have you never had a pet before in your life?

What, no love for Kokuoh?

That brings up an interesting set of questions, namely, how animal are we talking? Full feral and acts on it's own? Full feral but understands commands? NPC in the shape of an animal with it's unique traits?

OP posted Bladewolf who was not-quite-human in mentality but also far from a feral animal.

I'd probably vouch for something like mentioned where the animal partner has a unique body type and is used as a priceless utility.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Man cannot live on Elona alone.

What a shit thread, Chrono Trigger would be perfect if every you were given Magus tier choices to every character.

You posted him, OP. Bladewolf is by far the best animal companion ever, and he isn't even an animal, he's a robot.

Also i would totally fuck the thing in OP,but i dunno if that's even possible since it's a robot dog

what did he mean by this?

Then you're not trying hard enough

Every character should be optional and you should be able to beat the game with only Chrono even if hard as balls.

Why do you have these on hand
why do i find these arousing

You either want to fuck robots or fuck dogs. Either way, there's something wrong with you.

Good thing that first one isn't a real thing yet.

But why though.

Woman is the best pet.
Anime woman is the bestest.

But user, Chrono himself is optional. :^)

A dragon that changes forms between huge and bulky, light and fast, and an in-between like in Panzer Dragoon Orta, plus customizable armor and different elemental powers.

I don't know if literal faggotry or those webm's is worse. I can't watch either without retching.

It's just a robot you faget.

A sexy robot at that.

I approve of this thread

It's only sexy because of the shape and sleekness.
That and robots with tender, delicate motions yet are capable of destruction cause my blood to run just a little more red. Can't explain why.

You can't say something that boner inducing then leave me dry here,cmon man

Small cat that can talk and isn't anthropomorphic. Sarcastic/Sassy personality.

I have the perfect game for you.

A snake.

This one.

Creepy furshit

/a/ with /zoo/ shit, just hang your self.

Guess OP should had said non-anthro.
At least, outside some JRPGs there's almost no anthropomorphic companions.

Fuck shit fuck, I used to watch that thing.
It's all coming back to me now.

Evolve is still up?

That is some fucking rad casshern tier shit. Wait a fucking sec was that supposed to be in vanquish?

Yes, that's an unused concept for Vanquish.

Anything that can be pet.

Now that's thinking outside the box.

A hikki I've dragged out of the house because nobody else is up for a suicide mission.

If it poops in a litterbox, it's more animal than man.

Unironically

I wanna fuck that robodog

Photoshop Flowey was really cool and I'm sad that Undertale had a slapdash direction