SONIC.FORCES-CPY

THEY ARE BACK

BASED CPY DESTROYING DENUVO ONCE AGAIN

nice. If only it was a good game cracked

/thread

B-but you can play as your own OW THE EDGE OC DONUT STEEL character in this game.

All of the good Denuvo games have already been cracked, though.

Still waiting on that star ocean 4.

That's an orc bro

I dont really care about platformers

Oh yeah. That game came out.

Just in time for Fighterz

About god damn time

It's not about Sonic, it's about 4.7 being cracked.

thats fucking awesome, I think smaller games are easier to crack

About time, Domino effect incoming.
Good thing all Denuvo games that have been released since October are all fucking garbage.

I do wonder why denuvo 4.7 was so effective after several versions that didn't do shit.

probably pressure to respond from everyone after a bad few months.

PIRATES WIN AGAIN

some fags are going to go "but muh total warhammer" unless it's been cracked since then.

Both TWH1 and 2 are cracked.

That's great, but kind of a waste because there's not many games worth pirating protected by Dejewvo.

I feel their priorities are not in the right spot.

smaller the size of the game means it is easier to break, and learn how the new version works in the process.

You absolute mouth breathing retard, they cracked Denuvo 4.7, the latest release, this means all the other 4.7 games will follow suit.

If you don't like the game, don't buy it.
But if you like, always pirate it.
Spread this to normalfags, so they start pirating everything.

Why do publishers keep paying millions of dollars for DRM that doesn't work?

Because people still keep buying it. Pirates are only a vocal minority.

so, link?

Go over to the spoonfeed thread if you want magnet links.

I think its just every new version it takes 2 months to crack. Every game same version takes just 1 day to crack. So the rest of 4.7 games will be cracked like hot cakes very soon.

If any new good game comes out, they're probably still using outdated versions, having them all already cracked may save us a long time.

Source artist?

Don't play Sonic games

shit man I would like to know as well, that is the second time someone has asked me for a source when I posted that

This.
Denuvo autism is worse than Denuvo itself.

why do people care about a drm getting cracked for games they don't play :^)

because we like to watch cancerous companies burn

So when are they going to crack the next version of Fernbus Simulator?

I ain't touching that shit unless a minesweeper can check it first.

I agree fellow independent video game consumer, piracy is both morally wrong and also highly dangerous. Every single pirated game is riddled with russian viruses. Best to just buy the game instead. :^)

Who doesn't like watching companies panic when they thought their shitty game was protected?

Sucks Forces, is essentially so shit even mods couldn't fix it.

Glutton that you are, abstinence of a poor product is also possible. A shame it is to be that you have lost your concept of restraint.

I know from gamenights some Anons have malware and that's why they keep getting false positives nobody else is.

Maybe they keep supporting them for the chance of a real breakthrough on antipiracy tech.

Because they hate their real consumers. DRM has no effect on pirates.

this. only buy drm free games

It's not gluttony that causes me to pirate games, it's hatred.

you play shitty games out of rage?

no lol

Who said I play them?

Man I'll side with the buyfag. At least in this diagram he doesn't have shit taste in vidya.

then why pirate? you re not even wasting their resources, probably sending them a dick via fax is more damaging to their infrastructure than whatever you think you are doing

>>>/suicide/

Virgin Sage detected.

I'm losing them sales. Don't you know every time you pirate they lose money? Don't you even read Kotaku and Giantbomb?!

Seriously though: I just seed shit out of spite.

yeah I think its there bcause majority of br and russians play those and piracy is big in their countries

kek

Kill yourself TRS shill

That's retarded, just like how stealing a software program by copying it doesn't cause a loss of a product spread and sharing those programs for free increases exposure and will increase the chance someone will buy it instead.
If you really wanna hurt them you simply memory hole the fact their games ever existed. Don't talk about, don't even emphasize how bad it is just never mention it's name or comment on it. If everyone does it collectively then the game will die.

Hue here, lots of faggots play shitty games such as these 2 but CS:GO and Dota aren't particularly popular. These 2 games are not casual enough.
I like to divide BRs between 2D era (NES, mega drive, etc) and 3D era (now).
Gaming (and otaku culture) basically died in the country when the 3D consoles hit because of a myriad of reasons, so these 2 are very different crowds.
On the extreme ends you got 40 year olds who never bothered touching anything after the mega drive, and 14 year olds who have never played a single video game that isn't league of legends. Over here you mostly see people playing CS:GO and Dota on cringy national television documentaries.

Consider suicide,

I can't wait to see Denuvo Fighter Z get cracked.

there are 6 uncracked games and Dragon ball z is not even out yet so it might take a while

I thought Forces was 4.7.

Because apparently only the first few weeks of sales matter, after that sales go down hard because either
or

In other words: In the case of good or popular games, publishers just want to keep selling after said initial weeks, while in the case of shit games publishers just want to secure as many sales as possible before they get shat on by the public and lose sales.

That image is wrong

Forces is at least worth pirating. Just turn on Japanese voices if you want the big bad to sound like something other than a narcissistic literal faggot and enjoy.

I came into this thread expecting Holla Forums to be sharing screenshots of the most autistic characters they could create. So disappointing.

no one in this thread is actually going to play a video game.

Brazil dominates eurofags on CSGO with USA being literally irrelevant, get on with the times negro

this is sad BRs

What you consider a "relevant" gaymu then?

BREAKING NEWS! 3rd world country likes shitty game.

things which aren't artificially promoted despite being worse in every way compared to their predecessors

I tried to make Coldsteel but I only just started the game so I barely have anything unlocked. Is there a trainer that unlocks all clothes and shit? I've only found trainers for health and whatnot.

They're doing the Lord's work

Just finished it. Knew full well the game was garbage, but played it anyway since I had nothing to do. Wouldn't recommend a pirate unless you have 4 hours to waste.

I was going to explain to you why you hold and opinion only valid when the game launched 6 years ago but fuck that I am not shilling for valve, don`t say shit about things you don`t know nothing about

IQ difference between race in practice

You assume I am a nigger and fluent on your written language, how low IQ of you

i'd hit those hitboxes on the right like the fist of an angry god

Even after using a CE cheat table to unlock everything, this is seemingly the best Coldsteel I could do. They have SANIC shirts but they don't even have proper Coldsteel gear? Fuck this shit I'm uninstalling

I was thinking you're a Brazilian, but this sounds like you're admitting something.

That`s like saying american is a race

Denuvo is a fucking burden, I don't even bother pirating that shits

but the game has its dlc and its updates
not that it's worth pirating still

I'm not talking about this one, I talk about denuvo games
Rise of the tomb raider is missing 7 updates and 3 dlcs already

Then why does the NFO say "The game is updated to the latest version and includes all DLCs"

No, they recracked the 20th anniversary edition.

Its missing only one update which fixes some performance issues in dx 11 but you can play with the settings to achieve optimal performance.

False, kill yourself

Oh well, I guess is not that bad then
I hope a 1060 can 60fps that shit, if the prices stop being retarded and I can ever buy one

so is the consensus now piracy hurts sales?

Hi, retard.

It doesn't look like they left a hint this time on what the next game is going to be.

What recent good games have denuvo that hasnt been cracked?

Did Sonic Forces come out on the Wii U?

You gotta go back

Was it worth the weight?

I heard Total WaWa ended up alright.

There's not a single good game with denuvo on it.
Denuvo is a sign of a level of corporate fuckery that alone means even if the developer was capable of making a good game, their publisher or whatever won't let them.

Amerimutt memes are shit made by eurofags to try and get back for their countries being cucked beyond belief

What the fuck kind of date format is that?

nigga we already had the fat burger spurdo to laugh at you

Fags use it unironically though which is pathetic. That's my main point

Rejoice /scurv/
The dream isn't dead yet baby

looks like everyone saying it was bullshit for them to charge for Super Sonic actually had an effect.
I mean it's still Sonic Forces, but at least this could be a sign that something like this might not happen again in the future.

It's an inevitability, all the money that got put into denuvo could have been put into development of forces to make it better.

Nice!

Hey at least Sega is doing better than Capcom even if not by much

It was actually free until January 23rd and then they were going to charge 2 bucks, So it was only paid DLC for 1 day.

Beautiful

That's really nice actually.

>>>/treblinka/

Are those your cousins?

Fuck you user.
Enough with this trap nonsense.
Men should not dress like girls, it's false advertising at its finest.

Did they remove Denuvo though?
This is what matters.

It still has denuvo, maybe they'll remove it but since sonic mania still has it I doubt they will.

Men should absolutely dress like girls, because real girls are the devil.

So did anyone buy a game that originally shipped with DRM , after they made a DRM less version available?

Probably not, most of you just need a cause for pirating shit and not look like you are the real jew, but you could use the ambiguos "it's a bad game" excuse always so i don't even know why you guys pretend to be part of the 1% of people that actually care about following ethics when buying or support buying.
You re mostly very vocal about it because it directly impacts on your ability to keep playing for free.

What a nice webm