Sony makes their own Amiibo?

Looks like Sony decided to make their own Amiibos.
game.es/ has them up for preorder for release on 23rd March.
Tough I don't read spanish maybe some Spainard can translate if they're jsut figurines or an actual attempt on making Amiibos.

archive.is/HUJir the current shop site archived.

Says nothing about them having any uses. They're just figurines. The wipeout one seems nice though.

They're just figurines i'd get the Wipeout ship figures especially if they have an AG systems or Triakis ship, shame Sony killed that franchise.

I'd buy the Hunter

Good to know.
I rather have simple figures from series that get no love then another Amiibo attempt.

I don't want to shill Sony but looks like they're selling them for 3 Euro which is probably about as much is reasonable to pay for a Happy Meal Toy

Sony could probably never do Amiibo since nearly all of their characters they kill off quickly on one system or sell off.
I hear they BARELY got exclusivity for parappa again

They look alright, wonder what the actual quality is though.

Seriously?

It's Spain's Gamestop

It's the European equivalent of gamestop.

That says 3", they're 15 euros.

Also Tekken 7 is a multiplat you faggot retard.

That's actually not half bad
Sony a shit though

then what's with the eurosign for then

That's the reserve price, i.e. the amount you put down for a pre-order.

Not three inches high (though they probably are around that), just three euros for a reserve price.

Sony's always copying Nintendo so I wouldn't be surprised if these end up having some NFC shit in them. For $15 you'd expect as much, as the uniform bases in the + pattern indicate they slot in to something.

Even Nintendo, king of First Party, has third party amiibo out. Like Cloud, and Shovel Knight, and Sonic, and Mega Man.

Pretty sure that's a reserve price and the full price is 14'95 after that.

3 Euro to reserve retard
Can't you faggots read spanish.

Yeah, but that's more the exception than the rule, and even then, 3 of those literally only exist because of smash

What do you mean reserve price
Do they seriously have to pay a deposit for shit in spain
Woah laddie

It's the same in Gamestop.
They want some 5€ I think in germoney should you want to preorder with them.

e86b13 is probably just retarded

When's Maria?

Oh wait, I actually just read that being nearly a spic and all.

The reservation fee is 3 fucking eurobucks
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THEY WANT MORE FOR THIS FUCKING CHINESE GARBAGE
SONY INDEED A SHIT

Too little too late, as is usually the case with Sony copying Nintendo's ideas. Skylanders is dead, Infinity is dead, Lego Dimensions is barely holding on, and people don't really give a fuck about Amiibos anymore since they became easier to find with re-releases. FUCKING GAMESTOP was selling skylanders and infinity figures "buy 2 get 3 free" almost an entire year ago, trying to get rid of that shit because it was clogging up their stores and not selling. It's truly baffling how they think this is a good idea.

That's retarded tbh

I will lose respect for them if they go the Happy Meal route. Just make them normal figurines. I would get the Crash one though.

They seem like they'll be 25 Dollarydoos each though

There probably are normal figures for all of those already.
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-033810

Gonna have to get the Sackboy one, cause as many of my fellow Holla Forumsaggots would agree, Little Big Planet was the best game of last generation.

No, clearly it was Sengoku Rance December 2006 counts if barely

Well I guess the best bait requires the least effort for the optimum returns.

you want small shitty plastic figures? At least amiibos are small shity plastic figures with some form of functionality. Sony is just making the same kind of useless bullshit as a POP figure. If you want to get a figure or a model, why not get something that is impressive to look to look at and can be considered as an art piece to adorn your desk or cabinet with?
IMO it is much better to have one nice figure that be admired for it's detail and can compliment a shelf instead of several small garbage figures that make you look like you wasted money buying junk like some disabled autist

They are physical on disc DLC. Don't fucking defend them.

Man that FX350 looks like a dildo. I aint tryna play muh games with no dealdough.

I think Sony actually wants everyone to forget when they tried to copy Nintendo by making a light-up vibrator.

Don't think he is but he has a but of point
Sony is selling what is basically Amiibos without the nfc and cost $5 more
At least with an Amiibo you've got a nfc chip you can take out and use for something else

I wonder how many faggots on Holla Forums actually used it as a dildo

Considering I've seen faggots here shilling PSVR, likely too many

It's for Spain, prices around the EU vary drastically.
In Germany something that might cost 8€ could cost 1.50€ in Greece.

A shitty McDonald's toy that encourages shit like disc locked content is way worse than a plain shitty McDonald's toy.

You can't use it as a dildo, the ball is soft

other way retard

You talking from experience? :^)

I wonder if chad has

I hate Sony to death but those figures are decent quality for a few bucks, unless it's bullshot. If those are not bullshots it's decent poor man's figure.

they're actually more like $20 than $5

Than they're trash. Even McFarlane makes better figure at that price.

I would have thought that'd be a no-brainer to include in a Sony figure line

No shit nigger I'm an Yuropoor and live right next to Spain.
3 eyrobucks for a pre order means this shit will be like 10 eurobucks at the very least

>Implying Chad even plays vidya anymore

I want off this wild ride.

Well of course Chad gets to have a family but us beta well

It's fake you absolute retards, though this will likely happen in the future

No fucking way.

THE MEMES JACK

sure

Name seven Sony-owned IPs that are in current use, that have never multiplatted on another system in direct competition with the Playstation.

I'd rather an AGS.
If they make a classic Spyro figure I'm in.

The facebook comment is fake
The baby he's holding is likely a family member who's celebrating his birthday.
It's never implied he's the kids dad as well, though I'm sure it will happen one day

Fuckoff back to >>>/facebook/

He has a wife, why wouldn't he have a child

Source?

I can't, because Playstation is a third party machine. They do buy some good exclusives now and then though.
Like them or hate them Nintendo have the strongest IPs and franchises in the industry. Any other developer would kill for Nintendo's breadth.

God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Knack, Gran Turismo, Ico Trillogy, Everybody Golf
You never specified good

Fuck these things. Fuck those prices. I am going to make my own plastic vidya blobs.

Nintendo only really pushes Mario and Zelda though. Fire Emblem has sucked shit for the last few releases, F-Zero hasn't been seen in a decade, Metroid got a sub-par rehased game that is actually a gameplay downgrade from the last outing 12 years ago, Animal Crossing has always been SSDD…

Not sure if I'm just jaded.

Just plastic dolls. It says nothing about Amiibo-like interaction with anything.
As a side note: getting money from doll fags is so easy, that i am sincerely convinced that they are all literal mentally-ill "people".
You can always find some impulsive and emotional doll fag that you can scam for all of his money, and he will pay and smile. and still come back for more, even if you overprice it to the sky. Get the right character and the right doll, and the idiots pay a fortune even if it harms their savings.

yeah, some peoples are so easily scammed

I'd buy a kat one

They look like candy toy figures and not amibos
The price kinda agrees with that

Buy the kat figma you peasants

ok

This kinda shows the strength of having all your IPs in house instead of relying on individual publishers. Nintendo has iconic name recognition from Link, Mario, Samus, etc and nothing Sony has comes close. They couldn't keep Spyro alive, because it was owned by Insomniac who had to sell it to part with universal. As well as their other classic IPs dying off as everyone wanted to clone call of duty and make shitty movie games.

Soy-filled manbabies will buy up these unrecognizable characters anyway.

Great just copy the Nintendo gimmick trash.

I remember motion controls last gen. Fuck that SHIT.

really, cobalt? it's just a picture, don't get so offended over it. 😏

Meh been gaming since 1998, never played a Nintendo game. Not very iconic.

These are cheaper than any amiibo

They're just figurines. I don't think the PS4 has NFC capability. Here's hoping they don't look like they were made by chinese slave labor.

Why would I buy more plastic crap when all my money already goes into JoJo figures?

If you buy that shit you may actually be gay

if you hate quality a bunch, yea i guess.

I don't own this exact one, I just googled josuke part 8 as an example.

Josukira is straight as fuck, Daiya (best girl) and SatNav (worst girl) both want his dick

Oh yeah all those FPS, JRPGs, racers and adventure games Nintendo makes! Look if you're not into platformers or Zelda there is fucking nothing.

Fuck, I read "Sackboy" as "Soyboy" kill me.

What vaporwave cover is that?

Reported. Commit suicide.

Part 8 is probably the straightest part since part one, what with Jo2ke being a straight up player and Joshuu asking to suck titty.

wake me up when theyll make their own cardboard

Better than cardboard boxes, fam.

They cost about as much as Amiibo, so maybe.

I enjoy collecting Amiibos, but I never remove them from their boxes. They're about as helpful as the sony figures. Amiibos are great for Holla Forums reasons, not Holla Forums reasons.

14.95€ = $18.28. Amiibo are $12.

I don't get it. I doubt they have amiibo function because games like bloodborne/crash bandicoot probably aren't going to get more content now, and casuals don't actually buy figs. People who actually want figs would just buy a more expensive but better looking one so i don't get the gamble of making these

Sage negated. Get owned.

Anyone who buys male figures, especially effeminate Jojo figures, is definitely gay.

NIGGER WAT

Reported for not even trying.

It's all so tiresome.

And we should know about it why?

Noice

Reported for announcing your report

You're utterly fucking retarded. Amiibos are an objectively bad idea for the consumer. If they were just some shitty, low quality figures, nothing would stop you from buying them because you want one. Instead they're used to lock away content in games, and you're so fucking stupid that you defend it.

Your first thought when shoving something up your ass is using the balls?
That's fucking gay, man.

But that way the balls don't touch. He's as straight as faggots come.