Skyrim CME/ECE presets

You may remember me as the guy who turned on his Skyrim one day to find that his character's head was all small. Fixed it eventually through methods I will not bore you all with, but, in the end, my character ended up having to have a makeover that I am not pleased with. First pic is my character before, second is tinyhead, and the last is my new. Don't get my wrong, I'd date/marry/kill/fuck all of them, but I'd prefer to get the original version back.

Since I know that's not possible, I am now looking for Skyrim presets for CMR/ECE. First of all, I know these mods are different, but are they the same? Like, can I get a preset that will work with both or either? Do I need to uninstall one or something?

I can't seem to find many on Nexus, but maybe that's because I am searching wrong. Any help would be great and nice.

Have you ever tried eating rat poison?

i just use racemenu and steal faces from npc follower mods with the head import feature

Play a man you fucking cuck

First one was better, faggot.

Also, can't believe it's possible for someone to not look fucking ugly or impossible to take seriously in The Elder Scrolls.

the novelty of that wears off quick

Skyrim's a great game for lewd mods. Just don't expect much in the way of gameplay.

Looks like he did turn her into a man by me.

the lewd mods aren't even good, don't kid yourself

faggot

The gameplay is great. Been playing nothing but Skryim since June 2012, give or take a few games here and there that strike my fancy. I have identified my senses as "heightened" in terms of being able to detect suckage in games that otherwise go unnoticed by your common pleb, so I don't end up enjoying too many games these days.

Can someone tell me the difference between RaceMenu, CharGen, ECE, and CME mods?

Could it be that having all of these installed at once is affecting my gamepiece?

Do you have a legit autism?
Why should we care?

Name a lewd game that offers as much as skyrim does. I dare you fucker.

kek

Fucking plebs. I uninstalled it ages ago.

wew

i should have expanded and mentioned that. it wins by default of being the only one that can offer it but that doesn't really make it "good" as much as "it'll do i guess"

racemenu and ece don't like to play well with each other. better to just have one or the other

You're not wrong. If somebody made a lewd game with decent modding capabilities and an actual "game" behind it I would jump on that shit in a heart beat. The only reason Skyrim is one of the best lewd games out there is because it has a sizable modding community to help make it function AS a lewd game. It doesn't hurt that there's an explorable world with different lewd situations you can throw into it either. There's nothing quite like being able to roam an open world and then be enslaved by a tribe of trolls that bring you to their cave and continually use you as a breeding slave. You can't get that in any other game on the market I'll say that for sure.

Fucking great.. now she's all fucked up again. I really need to get this shit fixed. I want my Ruca back the way she was.

Fuck around with your load order and what might contribute to this issue. It does more than you think.

I have LOOTS and I try it all the time. Nothing different

looks like some sort of horrific kikess

in my experience of modding skyrim and having new mods mess up a character like that you will never get her back and will need to make a new waifu unless you you have the autism to go in double checking face/race mods you had installed at the time and what might have gotten overwritten

Don't depend on LOOTS. Depend on the load order lists posted by the community and sort mods listed by them as described. Unless you're using extremely obscure mods you shouldn't have an issue. Focus on mods that deal with face mesh changes and fuck around with that until you get something that works.

Also don't use multiple mods that deal with face meshes. You're just asking for trouble by doing that.

Look, OP, this bit you've been doing got old the first thread you posted in.

To be fair modding Skyrim's a pain in the fucking ass. But to your credit OP's either an attention seeking faggot or an inept retard who can't into basic Bethesda modding. By now he should know what's fucking up his game. And if not he should have done a complete reinstall of the mods and game. I'll consider this thread my final straw with this issue. All the fucker has to do is post his grievances directly to the modding community and it would have been fixed.

You don't get it. He first randomly posted his issue in a TES thread, with a screenshot with that obviously modded armor, claiming his install was completely free of mods. He's also posted almost entirely verbatim, before. I sincerely hope he's just playing at being a retard and not actually this retarded.

Did my thread get bump locked?

Alright yea that's fucking retarded. Faggots should learn how the game before they complain here.

>character automatically updated to conform to current vidya dev (((ideas))) about beauty standards
Is there anything skyrim can't do?

Have good gameplay.

Pretty sure this is the same faggot that also made a Skyrim thread like a week ago.

Hey faggot
Are you the same retard that was defending that stealth in skyrim is perfect?

Well, shit, he got me with that one.

shows the priorities of skyrimfags.

In the right place obviously. There's mods that add hair physics anyway. Fuck even Oblivion has that to an extent.