Angels Fall First

Going to shill this game again because it's fucking fun and nearing it's release.
If this board hasn't been completely flooded with newfags some here already know about the game.

AFF is pretty much a Battlefield/Battlefront type of game build on UE3 and with some nice devs.
They also did an AMA here in late 2015 when they released the game on Early Access for 20 bucks, they've been working in silent since then promising to shill the game when nearly all its systems were done and now here we are.
I don't know what they did but they are now somehow at the top sellers list on Steam with a 40% dicsount.

I'd still only recommend you buy the game when it's done, but I think we can still discuss it.

There is some star wars battlefront 1 clone in the works, going to come out soon and it will be free.
Why would I get this over the free thing that will probably be more filled with people ?

Source?

never heard of it

Never ever.
Only when it's done.

sauce now faggot

Source.

I think he's talking about galaxy in turmoil?

No thanks.

Time to stop posting

Based Nips don't want me genocided for being a white man, unlike Western devs.

Oh for fucks sake, and they were so close too. Another game for the trash pile. The search for a new offline shooter continues. But yeah, it does really give me a star wars battlefield feeling. Too bad I'm only willing to play that game with one single person in the entire world, and I haven't seen him in ages.

There are fags here who actually think like this

They sure don't, just ask 4chan's very Hiroshima

It has bots

You mean fags who aren't SJWs? Yeah, I think there's a few here.

What does he have to do with anything?

Uh-huh. Bots. Fine, I MIGHT look at it later, if I remember it. Still, not quite my cup of tea.

isnt hiroshimoot a chink?

the bots in it aren't very good what so ever

I enjoyed what little I played of it. I am somewhat a brainlet though and I was a bit overwhelmed but the amount of stuff, between the large amount of equipement, attachements, different ammunition, vehicles and other shit. Other than that, it's pretty much what I'm looking for in team and class based FPS.

Yep, it's bait, here's you (You)

No, he's a Nip

Plenty of other games that aren't this then

Yeah, I think that shit could have been canned, but I guess plenty of people like it.

You're an SJW for claiming Western games shouldn't be discarded by default.

It wasn't, so fuck you.

Regardless just because he's a Nip doesn't make him a good person.

It's come a long way from that first EA release. Space combat and boarding ships is still way more fun than some of the ground missions they have

Could this be the new (not shit ) planet side?

I like that name.

if you want wwew to play it, the game has to have alot more people on before that, since there's only one server at a time with pop

The game looks fun and I can afford it somehow.
The problem is, is the game going to die soon? Does it have a high risk of being dead within a little while? It looks fun but of course I dont want to play a dead game.
Also would it be able to run on my toaster? It looks so but looks can be misleading sometimes.

it's been around for a very long time and people do still play it, so no it's not going to "die"

I'll give this a bump.
Looks like a hybrid between Planetside and Battlefront, which is something I'd like to play.

I'll get my mates into it and we'll see if it's worth playing, else refund.

I haven't played in a while. Think the last big update (that I remember) they were teasing was a UI fix. Did they add anything interesting after that one?

hows the ground combat? is there mechs?

Did they fix a lot of the gamebreaking bugs i.e. unable to spawn? If so be fun if anons played together again. Remove League

Looks like Halo but with space-battles.

These looks like little jew stars.

terrible trailer, at about 1 minute 33 seconds you see a steam popup of some guy called JetFire that is also playing AngelsFirst

time for a visit at Dr.Epstein's optician clinic for your bi-annual eye check up friend third visit is half-off

Better than a scripted mp4, honestly.

I have no idea how this gayass launcher lockon mode is supposed to work
Fuck everything about this launcher holy fuck.

Yeah, it has mechs

They added them after anons requested them.

OP this game didn't look very good then and it doesn't look very good now. I really don't think anyone can justify the existence of first person shooters.

ahahahaha that's pathetic

Alright, I'm sold. Are there drop pods? Only thing I would want to add on this list would be the ability to helldive onto a planet.

I've known about this game for a few years. It looks like they've made a lot of progress. I have a strict policy against early access shit, so I'll buy it on release.

I didn't see that in the trailer. That's awesome. Pretty funny that the original Battlefront 3 was going to include that and now we'll get it in an indie game of all things.

Actually, I don't think it has that. Looks like the maps are split into space/ground engagements.

Well shit.

Maps are split between space exclusive and ground war exclusive. Shame, because drop pods are some of my favorite features in games that have them. The only reason Section 8 was at all playable was due to the drop-in spawn system.

Back to your JRPGs

that game is the only game were i am willing to be the black guy

Just bought it because of you. Thanks boss.

Tell me more about it OP. I'm interested.

Come back when it has released.

I've been following the development forever but I'm waiting for it to come out of early access.

Yeah I've been playing it again and it's pretty fun now that people are back to it. There's constantly two servers full (one EU and one US).
The devs also play with the tag [AFF] so you can talk to them, they're pretty cool dude, I remember when they came here.

No thanks

I sure will

Same here

>>>/suicide/

new maps, mostly space maps I believe
They changed up gun sounds as well to make them sound more like guns instead of puff pastry shooters

talk about poor choice of words and wrong place to use them in
nice not knowing ya

aww hell yeah,megadeth

See I don't really care about a Battlefront clone if it doesn't have the Star Wars skin or something just as interesting over it.

Does this even have proper single player? Last I heard it just had a bot mode for the maps and that was it

I really, really, really like this image, but Where is sans?

You're a real faggot aren't you

Can we have a gamenight on this game?

papy is the better skele tho,get outta here with that shit taste.

If we find a pirate copy that also works with legitfags then yes. Failing that a pirate copy will be nice and we can host a serb

Star Wars is more of a bastard child between scifi and fantasy honestly :^)

Fantasy bits have been completely killed since the original trilogy and every inch of actual creative design to make it different from other scifi settings has been completely killed with this Disney shit.

It's generic as it can get nowadays, especially with it's pop culture and marketing push.

As is warhammer and dune and others. Although I would say warhammer is more fantasy with scifi elements rather than scifi with fantasy elements.

I bought this game back when they did an AMA here but haven't touched it since. How is it?

Don't respond to this obvious troll/retard please.

Also Galaxy in Turmoil looks Buzzword

I have a friend who suddenly started talking about this game today, and then I see it mentioned here. I forgot this game even existed and now that's it's apparently come along significantly I might be interested in it.

Is that you, Sam?

no that's Krull

Is this even still being made?

Yes actually, in fact it has MORE attention being put to it then before.
Originally the game was going to be a Star Wars fan game but EA being kikes sent them C&Ds but because the devs can't use starwars they decided to make their own universe meaning that it went from a fan game to an actual full time job. They even have plans to release a console version of the game.

> they actually got to early access release
Good on them holy shit

I'm a fucking moron, I looked at their site and saw the last news being from november 2017 and somehow thought that was more than a year ago so I supposed it was dead

Maybe OP can answer this for me since he's shilling and all.
How feasible is it to ram an enemy ship?
This isn't a make or break issue for me but I need to know.

the short answer? not very the long answer? pretty very if you have everything to make you more tankier then the other dude which if you're in something smaller then him good fucking luck wasting your ship

this looks really boring. the shooting looks like shit, the space combat looks like it lacks any weight (hur hur), and the only redeeming elements seem to be customization which isn't really a saving grace.

why is this sort of shilling allowed?

the dev shilled awhile ago and tbh afew weeks ago I made a thread about it because I wanted to play more with a friend so I'm assuming someone else is also doing the same tbh

It is exactly as

said

Oh great another beta fag.

What's the matter, don't like capeshit in space?

>>>/SomethingAwful/

Gun jesus got a nice ass

Okay I just bought and am downloading the game, I dont even give a shit if it dies or not. It just looks like the SW:BF game we always deserved, but maybe even better. I hope I dont regret this.
Dayz and Rust really fucked me up back in the day

AFF is great, it's a game that I always thought would turn into another one of Holla Forums's tribes ascend where everyone jumps on board and we all play it for a few months having a blast before it drops off into obscurity. I could never understand how it failed to catch on and gain any traction.

Shooting is decent, it's not very technical, but the weapons have a nice feeling of impulse in their animations and sound effects. I have owned the game for like 5 months but I'm yet to play space battles since the AI doesn't seem very smart on them and when I tried it with AI, it all just felt very empty.

it's all just speculative fiction mates

Christ, go back to >>>/cuckchan/

that's exactly what he means dipshit

All you needed was to read more than one paragraph.

The post in question before someone asks

The only reason I have any interest in this game is because is has a mode that's a lot like the Titan mode from BF2142. Shit better deliver on that front to some extent.

I bought this game because the trailers seemed pretty solid. They're very misleading and the game is clunky as hell. The movement is stiff and feels like it was made with unreal engine default options. Refunded within less than an hour.

Avoid this game

I think I bought it fucking ages ago because it's just sitting in my steam library with like 30 minutes of playtime.
Guess I'll reinstall.

When it first got posted here it was fairly clunky, but lots of fun was had, game is in a lot better condition these days

The dev is an user.
This is nothing like the demos he posted some time ago though, I thought it was going to be some sort of 3rd person fighting game?

He actually wanted to make a 3rd person Swole wrestling game.

What game is this?

Proof he's an user?

Pls respond

Fistful of Frags.

Looks like Haunted: Hells Reach. Shitty game and the UT3 mod was pretty much the final game, but I heard development got picked up again.

I bought the game and downloaded it, but I really dont feel like playing it.
The game looks fun but, I dont know why but im not really feeling it at all right now.

Well I don't feel like living but I still live daily.
Maybe play the game anyway?

Nah, I barely even feel like typing right now.
Maybe what I need is a nap?

cool blog post faggot, who gives a shit. everyone has their own problems

I think it's map by map, not continent wide anything, user.

BRs

You would have a point if jap shit was any good but its not.

I play this thing now and then, i love the space missions, and the game is a beauty. I play with AIs though because despite there being a small community i still feel confortable playing by myself since i'm shitty, i got a shitty connection, and play on a shitty rig with a shitty framerate.

AIA > ULA

Game is decent, not the savior of multiplayer shooters or anything but decent.
Space maps really suck on 200+ ping. Thankfully there's an oceanic server that's active on weekends.

Get some time in now, in case it dies again.

This is gonna sound bizarre but can someone upload the windows steam install of AFF? I have it on steam but I don't want to have to boot to windows and leave my computer sitting around just so it can download AFF while I can't do anything else.

Now that I think about It i can enjoy dead games no problem, I can have a lot of fun with king arthurs gold every now and then so how is this game any different? I'll try it out tomorrow.

Looks fun, but I've given up Steam.

Same