Holla Forums is sore about Bat'ko's youtube channel and wants to dox him and fabricated images of us as if we we post...

Holla Forums is sore about Bat'ko's youtube channel and wants to dox him and fabricated images of us as if we we post pictures of ourselves like /soc/ from halfchan.

8ch.net/pol/res/9361005.html#9362568

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/Holla
8ch.net/pol/res/9368476.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wOTD2KaAVjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bat'ko if you're reading this it is probably best if you hide in a bunker.

Namely delete cringey photos, change some passwords, don't have your personal info lying around on the interwebz etc.

Things you should be doing in the first place, but you know.

P R O T E C T B A T K O
R
O
T
E
C
T

B
A
T
K
O

DON'T LET THEM DOXX QUICK MAKE BACKUP ACCOUNTS

why are pol/acks such babies. The only reason that they would want to dox bat'ko is if they felt threatened by the content he makes.

They're probably paranoid of how popular the board has gotten recently and they think they're starting an all out war with us or something. Attacking individuals of us isn't going to make us disappear or anything because we're already careful as hell. I compulsively lie about myself about everything except what I believe in politically on this board.

pollacks really are dumb as fucking rocks. I actually think they might be as dumb as Turks now that I think about it.

thanks for the explanation, sometimes I try to lurk there just to see whats happening but its such a barrage of bullshit I can't make any sense of it.

There was a faggot unironically thinking Orwell was anti communist and some other retard said Spain "disillusioned him"

thats the worst part, they have no idea what we stand for and watching them try to "trigger" us is honestly embarrassing for everyone involved.

What I like the most is that pretty much the entire first half of the image dump are TruthSeeker's edits, which is the visual representation of Hoochie's average thread.

Holla Forums doesn't care about the truth.
Orwell being some kind of NeoCon is pretty much Holla Forums canon, actual historical facts don't matter if they contradict the 80's anti-communist propaganda that they get their political views from, which isn't surprising since Right-Wing philosophy since the end of Feudalism consisted of burying your head as deep into your spooked ass as you could. Fascism was just the conclusion to that.

I suspect they have been infiltrated by Establishment partisans or by the rotating Young Republican blogger darling, in order to redirect and stoke their anger toward enemies of the Establishment and prevent left-popular rapprochement.
Or, they really believe their own story just for the sake of having a story to believe.
In any case, they're not in control of their own decisions and they're effectively Pic related.

that was possibly the most autistic thread Holla Forums has done in a while

I regularly shitpost and derail them. This is tame compared to the normal autism levels. It's normal for them all to act as if they're pinnacle of the human physique.

i doubt that helps, as the purpose of those threads is to derail, slide and distract all legit users and threads on this page.
so anything other than a request to mods to remove those threads is a waste of time.
and considering that mods = feds this is a waste of time too.

lol fucking mongs

they're pretty buttblasted that now our memes are spreading

T H I S
H
I
S

This. Use a vpn if you email.

We need to protect Bat'Ko, Pierre Tru Dank, and the Commie kid (Little Commie?). The niggers look like they might actually try to dox the kid

Why are you all making a big deal out of Holla Forumss autism?

The rightist cucks "raid" youtubers all the time.

Just drop it and move on tbh.

OP, why did you link us to a post about Prickly_Cactus ?

because i'm retarded and regularly accidentally link youtube videos marked in the middle of them and link random posts in a thread rather than the OP

true, they can't do any real damage. it's not like project hoods off or anything. we're not going to get fired from our jobs for making fun of left communism

This is definitely one of the most autistic post I've ever seen Holla Forums pump out.

I was keking at this shit for about half an hour earlier today, glad someone capped it.

It's always nice to see Holla Forums projecting onto others.

What happens if I get doxxed? Really what happens?

Pizzas sent to your home or good ol swating if in Burgerland. But most annoying is character assassination and making you unemployable.

oke, that's a hassle

???

Making someone unemployable is quite a stretch, unless you're like a Nazi or some vague reactionary brand

Nothing, I've been doxed before and nothing happened to me.

A non nelectible part of employers are not eager to recruit people that might bring trouble because of online activities. Typically by fear of boycott. But not knowing anything about your situation, i dunno if that concern you.

this whole board is a spook

I'm trying to immagine what the person who wrote this shit looks like, and I just can't.
pic unrelated.

why did akaishit have to stop putting dicks in his pics

After shitposting and getting banned after a few hours, I've realized Holla Forums is even less well adjusted than I remember. Also I think this post was the one that pissed them off and had them spam cake here. Sorry

This is very amusing, thanks for linking the thread OP.

Nothing, stupid children worry too much about such things.

Also
Doxing

Yasss, that picture is fucking amazing.

You gotta start a patreon and make passive aggressive tweets.

Where did this faggy obsession with spelling it "doxing" come from? Seems to have been some kind of advanced aspergers from the /baph/ admin that has spread outwards.

That's how practically every single meme that isn't Holla Forums tier works to a extent, a degree of obscurity also promotes LURK MOAR (or used to before sites like KYM and on a lesser degree ED appeared)
That guy is practically saying he is a redditor and proud of it.

It'a a recurring theme with them, you'll regularly hear them say their memes are better because they get spread on facebook and normies like them. There are even some faggots in that thread saying our memes are 4chan recolors, which is pretty rich coming from 8pol.

bump. fuck Holla Forums it needs to be deleted. they are a bunch of insects

So let me get this straight
K.

k

if they do, we should be sure to throw some of the GG-era handwringing about SJWs doing this back in their faces

Just as a heads up, they made a new thread
8ch.net/Holla Forumsres/9368476.html#9368476

we are bad at memes so lets doxx people who are good at memes

The only doxx they are capable of is DDoS attacks.
Youtube should be used to that.

Whose are the photos they keep posting? Are they really from here or just some random innocent kids?

They're not from here. Honestly don't know where they are getting them from. Maybe some kids on twitter/fagbook that repost our memes?

Or maybe from Discord. Since they spy on our discord, it would be fun some counter-espionage. Let's post our photos, and maybe even addresses.
But in reality, we'll post photos and addresses of random alt-righters from fb

All the photos and 'memes' they claim are from here I've never seen before. They haven't posted a single Holla Forums meme tbh. I'm almost certain they get that cancer from normiebook or reddit.

or they make it themselves in an attempt to show how autistic we are

Some of the fuggo trannies are troons from SA, one's pretty well known.

Holy shit, I'm starting to feel sorry for how autistic they are.

Every time.

Wow the fucking cognitive dissonance

lol

It's funny that they'll try any logic to feel clever.
Irony is stupid, and they're above irony.
Or
Only they can do irony right, but when they see someone else being ironic that's the person not being ironic and not understanding what they're doing.

They're the same kind of unfunny autistics that have been in every thread on imageboards complaining about OC and never making anything from the start. They fancy themselves critics but only because they produce nothing and anyone that does eventually gets bored of their autism.

Oh, so there is a difference, but only when it's convenient.

Also lel @ comparing demsoc to fascism because of Hitler's marketing buzzwords

Basically leftcoms you say :^)

yeah that was consistently happening when I was shitting up their thread. The right is supposed to be post-modern and ironic but they consistently don't understand stirner or comrade Jeb memes and take me seriously when I say I'm going to take away their toothbrushes

Also:

Well their memes are shit too and they like to false flag as them. They also liked Mussolini getting in power.

Not that that thread isn't autistic and retarded, but those photos likely DO come from here or "affiliated" pages like the Facebook meme pages. You guys remember we've had /soc/-tier threads before, right?

Nice leftcom psyops.

I've recognized some from De-classcucking memes on there. But really, who cares. Holla Forums is inventing conspiracy theories about us in there. I'm just happy I'm getting lots of good keks for prosperity.

8ch.net/pol/res/9368476.html

I actually tried to read it once, it's like an Alex Jones rant set in early 20th century Germany

are you a newfag or just behind walls of ebin irony and I'm falling for your trick by being annoyed and pointing out you're failing at using the imageboard system correctly?

>>>Holla Forums9368476

You ever have a conversation with someone who clearly has no idea how to counter-argue the other view because they know very little about it? That image is screaming that and it's why we shouldn't debate some of these idiots. They hate something because they were told to. They're little worker drones and they want to maintain a very homogenous board opinion and culture. I know we're all leftists here, but we have many different sects and I like to think we are less of an echo chamber than them and we're willing to actually learn about other schools of thought.

Why aren't we trying to dox them back?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wOTD2KaAVjc

bat'ko do a cover pls

nice spooks nerd

please dont start with that mindset. at least if you debated them theyd have SOME knowledge.

If they're not receptive, I'm going to meme at them. In person and on this board, I'll be civil, but on their own board they build up walls around themselves. Check that thread. I was banned so you can't see any of my posts, but even when I acted rationally with one guy he kept threatening to kill me like some internet tough guy.

This is sad man. I wish the people that ruin this planet would atleast be super villain tier and not this.

Holla Forums isn't really ruining anything. They're just useful idiots for big business as usual.
They provide hearty keks and small role to play in the death of liberalism we are seeing right now.
They're not really our opposition as much as they want to believe themselves to be.

I wasnt really reffering solely to Holla Forums, this kind of idiocy is rampant and fucks up everything.

My patience, their lives, the internet's global posting quality etc

I think there is no greater example of the power of beating your children properly in order to shape them, than Holla Forums.

They are spoiled children, not denied nearly enough. Not beaten nearly enough at a young enough age to teach them respect.

kys beating children creates deranged adults. Proven by study after study and proven again by you.

you can't kill what's already dead

No. Bad user. Filter and ignore, it's the only way.

The internet was a mistake

You cannot taste, touch, hear or feel or otherwise sense "race" because it is an amorphous idea and not a tangible reality.
And they're the one's talking about cognitive dissonance?

For Holla Forums lurkers, class is your social relation to the means of production. It is something which "exists" absent your perception of it. We do not mean "your behaviors and social mores" by class, though that's a common connotation (first class seating, etc.)
It's not itself comprised of material but immediately describes material and the relations between it

Hitler and Stalin were both beat by their fathers.

Class, like many other social institutions, is very real. It's an observable behavior of humans. It's as real as packs behavior is in wolves, for example.

opening it up to the general population definitely was. It's a great way to transmit information, but if you let everyone do it, you end up with the current mess. Internet should be limited to universities and such tbh

We comprehend tangible realities exclusively through amorphous ideas tbh, I don't know why anyone would act as though that refutes any specific position. If it did, it would also necessarily refute all of metaphysics…

Metaphysics is, and always has been, nothing but tripe.

Couldn't we get some of these Holla Forumsfags arrested? They're making legitimate threats.

Sure, let me just call up the internet police to take them down.

You rang?

Is this a false flag?

Not even one from Holla Forums My guess is it's someone who is new to using image boards.

I believe it came from ex-GNAA people and spread to /baph/ admin.

It is important to spell "doxing" correctly.

Isn't that fag hiding in China though? What's he gonna do, hit me with an egg roll?

Worse. He'll employ you in a sweatshop, then claim it's communism.

And look how much they accomplished!

It's pretty annoying, people didn't give a shit about until recently and when I see someone sperging out over it it strikes me they're trying to impress some daddy admin/2013 oldfag. Spelling it like that looks like it's pronounced doecksing too, I thought it was standard convention to add an -xing instead of just an -ing.

The hiding in China thing was just a meme.

Romany report fabricated crimes to official police when Romany offenders fail to subject themselves to their culture's unofficial internal justice system.
Moral abstention in wartime is nothing short of treason.

I don't even know why that mod function exists, can't really blame them since our mods do the same but it's annoying.

Orwell was a reactionary mate.

Th-They still think Prickly Cactus is a real person?
Holy shit, it's some dumb shitty meme from 4chan's /qa/ board. How fucking dense are these "people"?

Nigga, he's real as fuck.