InXile writer eats people

I accidentally a thread about inXile writer Cassandra Khaw being a cannibal, so here's a new one.

RPG codex discussion: rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/inxile-writer-cassandra-khaw-literally-eats-men.120041/

Cannibalistic twitter posts:
archive.is/0bV6y
archive.is/yayBs
archive.is/WsuVL
archive.is/KnLFq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V4tr7
archive.is/1ZWYP
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She sounds like an edgy fourteen year old.

Oh that place that treats Japanese games as second class while rolling in WCRPG dogshit. Fuck off.

That's not the most interesting thing in that thread.

Another soundly reminder that 3DPD is and will forever be PD

Pussypass at its best.

Can't wait for the goons to find this thread. They have an unconditional love for these smaller WRPG developers that borders on obsession.

seriously, who cares about the writer bitch. there's a fucking dev in that thread pulling back the curtain and talking about the behind the scenes shit.

somebody should point out to her that the best chefs in the world are men

get your facts straight or fuck off

Archiving all of the pages in case of deletion: archive.fo/V4tr7

Are there any notable female chefs?

This is one of the edgiest things I've ever seen and I can't believe this woman is an adult. It's fucking 'writing Johnny the Homicidal Maniac' levels of edgy.

Why the fuck would you post this on a public twitter account?

What the fuck is wrong with white women? Like seriously, goddamn. They have the most comfortable and carefree lifestyle out of not just women, but humans as a whole. It doesn't surprise me at all that they buy in to bullshit like white privilege since they have actually privileged lives. What a bunch of ungrateful fucked up cunts.

Julia Child?

Is that one of the Torment writers?

He is right.

pretty sure she is asian

Apparently they've also contributed to Ars Technica and their articles are about what you'd expect; archive.is/1ZWYP

They're asian.

(checked)

When we humans lack an actual struggle or a solid dedication to something, we ivent struggles for ourselves.
Now add female hormones and the ability to get away with being a spoiled child all your life.

There you have modern women. In every part of the world that has a somewhat good life standard.

I remember she used to write for the blog indiegames.com. She always wrote stuff like "I liked this game because it has pretty colors and I'm a girl teehee ;)" and the website went started getting shitty. Or maybe it was just that it was around then that I realized game journalists are all hacks. I stopped reading shortly after. I'm not surprised she's bitching about muh misogyny now.

Wait, is he seriously saying that inXile wasn't going to let people be white in a game? What the fuck is wrong with them?

B-But it's totally about equality honest.

That shit brings me back.

there's a nice who Publishes cooking recipes in Poland but that's as far as it gets.

Looks like a hapa

If i was cornered, and forced to defend myself, in a 100% legal self defense situation, I'd fucking destroy her so hard only suitable coffin would be a soup can.
Purely legal self-defense situation, as she's clearly unstable and threat to safety of not only my and my loved ones, but also immediate surroundings.

To clarify, I'd not be happy with the bloodshed, but I'd be happy, i defended my own life.

where are the video games faggot?

It must be difficult when you're illiterate, huh?

This is the only woman in the top 50. She's #49.

Mom, Grandma.
Fight me.

last time I checked, best female chess player in the world was 2 Elo below #100 chess player (male)

Bring it on.

kill yourself

Mamma mia

Nigella Lawson, granted she's mostly notable for being hot and having big tits.

Sounds like the higher-ups in the company didn't want white people in the game, I hope the guy just leaks all the emails that he has from when he worked on wasteland and the new torment game to see what shit is going on at the company.

they listen to fucktards whining on Twitter instead of analyzing their sales demographics, by the sound of it. I hope this is true so they can find out how quickly that spics and knee growths aren't interested in CRPGs at all the hard way. the Chinese guy is fair enough if you're going for target demographics

Here he is:

One of these days you're going to have to accept that video games are made by video game developers, and not just created through magic by Santa. What sort of utterly stupid fuckwit would support shit developers like that? And don't try your "muh politics in games" mental gymnastics, these SJW cunts are putting their politics in videogames in the first place.

Did you just say "Khazar Milkers?"

For some reason it's more women than men who veer towards things like guro. I'm not sure why.

Why am I not surprised? These people have a history of this shit. They were eating our boys back in the Vietnam era. Insect people.

This meme needs to be stopped.

>>>Holla Forums

You are the reverse Patricia Gorilla, good job.

You deserve it for buying boring Inxile trash to begin with, retard.

Reading the thread, it doesn't look like he wants to. Shame, I'd be interested to hear how quickly things went downhill.

You faggots have a daily GG thread to talk about this bullshit.

Your mental gymnastics are astounding. You're literally and objectively both stupid and wrong. Go away already.

Second goon has entered the thread

Forgive me kamarad for I am not of the anglo pigs.

Are you that faggot that went muh JRPG in the Tyranny thread?

i'm just saying that it's not a contest but if it was a male chef would'nt have to wonder what portion or the chopped up carcass of an average azn woman would fit in a cooking pot idealy about 25-30% or what is the best sauce to marinate the meat with is sweet&sour nor whether or not the leftovers would fit in an average sized household freezer they do because they already know these things; the question going through their mind would be : am i gonna be hungry again in one hour?

You're the cancer killing Holla Forums. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

That would be you actually.

Ignore the derailer. Start a shitstorm.

About fucking what exactly? "You said dumb shit on twitter ding dong bannu"?

things not going the way you wanted?

DIE

AHAHAHAHAHAH
Go ahead, actually do it retard and post proof you've done it. I need a laugh or two.

It always turns out 10 times worse behind the scenes.

The don't talk about bad press shills are in full force today I see.

Pretty much. "Psycho Feminist Cannibal" has a good headline ring to it.

Nice.

I have no words I don't know how to respond to this level of crazy bullshit.

Have a tour. :^)

>>>/vore/
>>>/vor/

What the hell is even going in this world anymore?

They even threw in a white D&C attempt for good measure.

Do these people understand if something fucking eats you your dead and you cant get a boner.
Whats wrong with old fashioned fetishes like being tied up by chicks in rubber.

Shew shew, shrine jewess!

Betty Crocker?

The fetish is in your reaction to it, not the work itself.

I recognize that Mokou

Why aren't men dating or getting married to modern women? Truly it is a mystery.

Well I ain't a fucking psychopath so I guess I will never understand it.

There's a thread on Holla Forums about it right now where somebody explains it. I'd crosslink but I don't want to go there while at work. :^)

because time travel is not a thing yet

Jewish influence in the upper stratas of society that ends up trickling down onto the average person. I dunno.

My theory is that it has something to do with girls being exceptionally cruel to one another, fantasizing about a girl who spread a vicious rumor about you getting disemboweled for example. They also view each other as competition, so seeing a rival getting ripped to shreds could excite them since it will result in their life being easier. Girls are treated nice by pretty much everyone their entire lives, so the thought of being treated like shit by someone seems shocking and erotic, think of it kind of like bondage but to the extreme.

Or it's just attention seeking taken to the logical extreme. If bad news turns heads then be the baddest news there is.

The absolute state of Western RPG development.

I've known multiple girls into vore and gore. Typical motivations change depending on which role of the eating they fantasize about. "Prey" fantasies universally come from self-image issues.

This need to spread like wild fire.

Interesting addendum: Only women seem to get in real detail like she did about cooking technique.

Cassandra Khaw sounds like a made up tranny name, not a real one.

If any women with a guro fetish are in this thread I would like to hear why they enjoy it.

But user, don't you want to plunder her smelly, loose vagina and deal with all the neurotic issues she has accumulated over a decade+ of failed relationships starting at age 12? Don't you want a prepackaged family with an exotic brown baby and without the need to go through the hardships of pregnancy?

What is wrong with you?

I swear to God, I have no fucking idea how these people function in daily live without someone calling the authorities to have them hospitalized in an asylum. They deliberately sabotage their own products, despite people telling them how it's going to end, and then turn around and blame the very people they are throwing mud at for not buying their garbage.

So is anyone gonna post the tweet?

Lol

Click the archives you retard.

Fine. Have a real psychologist.

The entire legal system protects them and financial institutions subsidize them.

Get your fucking head on Holla Forums

First archive link is dead

(thats one lucky get)
Many anons have been saying this for quite some time now. Money has become secondary to spreading their propaganda. And its just that nobody cares about their shit.

You're only proving me more correct.

You're replying to a goon who does this exact same wordmincing derail attempt every thread here shitting on some garbage game or developer with the exact same filenames. Seriously, don't bother.

So it's similar to rape fantasies, where the guy is so into her that he can't control himself, except with guro it's that he is filled with bloodlust.

End of rant she says its fiction. This is non news and a distraction

Numenera is a setting so shit I don't think there's anything in /tg/ degenerate enough to top it.

Yeah, he just pulled the "human nature don't real".

Kiked state of the science notwithstanding.

From what, exactly?

Sorry for the doublequote, but an autist over at the Codex did some digging and found out just how badly Torment had been mismanaged.

Fuck off, JoJo is shit, your a virgin and you'll die alone while your dog rapes your Lisa Lisa body pillow.

Friendly reminder these guys and Obsidian both had high up people with SA accounts and would post there rather often trying to buddy up with the goon population.

And here we see the wild nu/v/ in the late stages of contrarianism. A fascinating sight.

Here we see a stupid JoJo faggot that thinks everything is a JoJo reference,

nu/v/ makes me seriously wish we nuked this site and went to another

t. nu/v/

(You)

Would you submit to your new predator?

Not surprising. Looking at the rest of the thread it seems this riled up our resident goon brigade something fierce.

Do you faggots even try anymore?

No, I wouldn't.

Better than show her natural resting bitch face to the public.

You can tell who is from cuckchan in this thread very easily.

Honestly, it's the fucking OP's fault for starting this thread focusing on the chick. She's not noteworthy at all, Markland going off in that thread is where all the juicy stuff is.

You can tell who is from Reddit in this thread very easily.

Yes the goons are very upset indeed.

Hoo boy i hope they fucking burn in a fire
Guy is literally saying he has hundreds of emails too, hope he starts dumping them

The eternal HAPA strikes again

That's the exact problem user. You aren't well versed in the subject, so you grab the nearest "smart person with opinions close to yours" in an attempt to look intelligent.
I've had arguments with people on here who literally just grab the first article off Google that agrees with them and post it, then call me a retard when I point out the information contradicts with what they're saying.

It's not so much a nu/v/ thing, it's more a millennial thing, I've been guilty of it before too.

We can only hope. It's been too long sine we had a lulz train and inXile is just similar enough to BioWare for the idiocy to start pouring out.

Old CRPGs(Gold Box, Ultima, etc.)=The Original Dungeon Crawlers>JRPGs>>>>>>90s Isometric RPGs(Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, etc.)>>>TES games>>>Nu WRPGs(Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc.).

JRPGs>>>>>>90s Isometric RPGs(Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, etc.)
You wat m8 ?

At least the guy is calling it like it is

Tbh i would let her eat my dick if you know what i mean

I heavily disagree.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Here are those posts from Holla Forums.

>>>Holla Forums7693888
>>>Holla Forums7693910
>>>Holla Forums7693920
>>>Holla Forums7693924
>>>Holla Forums7693931
>>>Holla Forums7693944

So, basically, to fix things leftists would need to start making things white, heterosexual men like (not happening), fire themselves (not happening) and actually act like adults for once in their lives (not happening).

Also, the guy seems to be going through a tough dosage of redpills considering he mentioned he had exhausted civilized means to correct the course of Western artistic development.

>wanting your peenus weenus to be bitten off by a shape shifting insect

Planescape Torment alone tops most JRPGs.

I thought this would be overblown but this is her fetish, I wonder if shes got any plans.

aww nevermind, shes not going to eat anyone, shes like a little kitten, an ugly cute little kitten.

My mom, everyone loves eating at my house.

Shut up, just because I sit behind my computer all day and am unemployed and still live with my parents and dont go outside doesn't mean I dont understand women ohmygodiwishonewouldtalktomeihatethemsofuckingmuch.

Nah.

Do you eat white straight males too?

None of those late 90s isometric shitfests are any good. There are really great JRPGs out there that are fun to play. The same can't be said of those Isometric RPGs.

Daggerfall and Arena aren't mechanically TES games user, they're in with the dungeon crawlers.

It's shit. If a game isn't fun, why bother playing it?

according to him other producers hate this shit too
The easiest way to fix all this is for producers to stop fucking producing this shit and let companies bleed. But when you have shit like EA hiding behind (((the gay community))) and funind bullshit like HeForShe, it goes downhill. And fanboys need to stop buying this shit too which will never happen.

>>>/cuckchan/

Morrowind > Daggerfall > Baldur's Gate 2 > Oblivion > Baldur's Gate 1

I have no idea who these people are or what the fuck is going on

Don't bother, this thread is trash.

Its no secret all of your crpg writers are canibal pedo feminist hapas. If you didn't knew already, you deserve to be eaten.

I think we've pretty much reached the point where nothing short of violence at a level most of the white Western population isn't comfortable with is the only way things are ever going to fix themselves.

Also, don't forget that companies like BioWare and Ubisoft get subsidized by the government to produce their garbage. I don't really think inXile and Obsidian have all that much juice left considering they've been chugging along fueled by past glories and have yet to deliver anything remotely good. I remember we had a thread a few days back with Obsidian whining Tyranny sold like shit and blaming in on cRPGs being niche, and this when Divinity: OS2 sold like hotcakes. All they need to do is stop making leftist garbage, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

I don't think it was pozzed back in 1999.

This was a really liked game back then.
I have to consent that I never played it, but the overall impression of it was massively positive among my peers.

I'm impressed with the goon presence in the thread. Your shithole forums too echo chamber for your tastes so you come here to shitpost?

Anyways, Monty Markland won't change shit alone, especially since it's a dead genre, this thing has to blow up to have any impact. But this shows how Holla Forums has a great track record at knowing when a game's having internal problems.

Age of Decadence, Underrail, Divinity: OS2, etc. all sold well. inXile and Obsidian have nobody but themselves to blame they care more about shoving their politics in everyone's face than making a good game.

Morrowind doesn't even belong on a list. It's a good game, but it's a rainbow in the dark. There aren't really other games of its kind, just games that get mentioned as similar.

Stop calling them CRPGs, they're not CRPGs. CRPGs are things like the Gold Box games, the Ultima series, Might and Magic, Rogueclones, etc.

There are fags in this thread trying to shut it down.

Planescape Torment was pretty much made for white males at the time, you just need to see the ingame cg art, full of big-breasted scantily clad women. There's even a shape-shifting mage that transformed himself into a closet in a whorehouse so the women there would put their panties inside him.

Fuck off

That shit doesn't matter you fag. It's a shit game, its combat is utter trash, it's only praised for its story. Anyone who plays video games for the story deserves to be raped by crocodiles with chainsaw strapons.

Well black ones do like it too, cant say it about asians tho because they are probably too low test to lust after any kind of women

Also, nobody in your party was actually a PoC, and both girls were hot.

That's how I know you're a moron.

Morrowind hard sells over any CRPG.

CRPGs are shit. The only people who like them are people who never actually played table-top RPGs. Once you have, you begin to realize that CRPGs are overtly restricted on what you can and cannot do, taking away the sense of exploration and excitement that comes from a true RPG. They're nothing more than single-player die rolling simulators that should be done away with now that we have the tech for actual 3D games.

Dungeon crawlers come a lot closer, and are objectively better games in every way, but they still lose out on a lot of elements that you can only really experience when acting as a single character - the role-playing aspect of an RPG. And unfortunately, the TES games are one of the only series that has actually managed to get there. The problem is that, outside of Morrowind, they've become increasingly streamlined. And even Morrowind gave up a lot of shit it shouldn't have.

What every RPG should appeal to be like is a game that looks like:

This game will never be produced, nor will any game like it ever be produced, because developers are lazy. RPG fans are perfectly fine with mediocre bullshit as long as it comes close to giving them their fix, and producers aren't willing to put in the funding to see a project of this scale come to fruition. Mark my words - this game will never be made. A good RPG, which delivers on the promises of freedom given by table-top games, will never exist.

They were being made with the intend of being a good game. Not a game specifically targeted for some kind of audience

Actually, it's been proven that niggers tend to have an abundance of estrongen in their bodies, hence why they behave so irrationally.

Have you actually played anything that came out of Japan for the past 30 years?

They were targeted at white men and what they like. Or are you going to pretend women, niggers and other subhumans give a shit about retro science fiction and the post apocalypse? Or the philosophy behind Planescape? Go be an anti-racist cuck someplace else.

This post is why Holla Forumstards have to go.

thats not the point here anyway, the point is that these games were made by actual fans of fantasy, not SJWs and producers looking to make money. These games happened to make money because they were well crafted games that offered a niche audience what they wanted. Now 30+ years later that niche audience has not changed but now we have to be progressive and inclusive. If they made none of the characters white but the game was fucking great from a writing, artistic, and gameplay point of view, it most likely would have sold well. But when you have SJW writers and producers going "NO SILLY WHITE BOYS ALLOWED" thats when shit hits the fan.

Source? I remember reading about a structural difference that results in reduced impulse inhibition, but nothing about estrogen.

Draw something implying a woman on the left one, otherwise it looks like two guys.

Are you implying that gamedevs in the '90 really tried to target their games to a certain audience?
You are fucking delusional, i bet that most of this people didnt give a shit, they just wanted to make a good game for the sake of making a good game because that was their passion

Tabletop fucking sucks user. It's shit, populated by people who play games for storyline(faggots) and people who play games because they saw it in a movie/tv show(faggots).

Morrowind is a fun game. It's a real fucking game, not a shitty virtual CYOA book.

And the fans were, are and will always be white men. I don't go and tell a writer of historical romances to target the dudebro demographic because the dudebros don't give a flying shit about historical romances and never will.

If you were so high on soy you'd realize that racial differences play a big role in the kind of content you enjoy.

Yes, you subhuman piece of shit. They did market research back then too, hence why 99% of protagonists where white, muscled men and all the women wore skimpy clothes and had big tits.

You imbeciles really are incapable of grasping the fact that the human races are different and like different things.

I think that shift happened in the 90s, and of course gradually. You started seeing demographic targeting at the beginning of the PS1 and N64's lifecycles. I remember the 80s being pure, undiluted by-autists for-autists in the PC gaming market because they were the only people who had PCs.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

It's a garbage game with godawful combat that makes Fallout look deep and tactical and plays like you're browsing Wikipedia.

Gamedevs in the 90's were mostly white male, they made games for other gamers, which were mostly white male.
Even if they didn't market their games for their biggest costumer base (which they did because fucking money), they made games that they themselves enjoyed. So again, games were made with white males in mind.

Statistical correlations are interesting regardless on the explanation you favor.

*regardless of

The "shift" was deliberate and happened because (((big companies))) started muscling into the emerging vidya market and dragging their filthy Jewish connection and Cultural Marxist hires along with them.

Yes im not denying that, its obvious that white male game devs will make games with things they like themselves, but to think that they specifically sat in some conference room and had a talk about "how we need to target our games for white male audiences" is fucking ridiculous

Still better than that piece of fucking dogshit Steve Jackson visual novel set in the fucking worst D&D setting imaginable.

People mostly play RPGs for the story user. Gameplay is usually not all that good for RPGs.

I see you're too dumb to grasp how market research actually works. If it wasn't for the fact media is meant to exclusively push propaganda these days you'd see them still market games at the white audience.

That thinking comes from the late 90s, faggot. Gold Box, Ultima, Might and Magic, Rogue, Nethack, Angband, all fucking great games or series of games with good gameplay but "shit story". Go perform fellatio on a shotgun you fucking faggot scumfuck retard-ass motherfucking cocksucker.

Why?
Why do you think that companies which have to survive would simply just make a product without any kind of market research?
Do you really think that any fucking company or person that needs to survive by selling a product just does things without any kind of rhyme or reason?

Hey fag boy, do you even know whats the point of marketing? They would use the data of people's underwear color if they had it.

/bred

As early as Ultimata 3 one of the big reasons the game got popular was because it pushed games as a narrative medium forward.

Also, good job citing roguelikes and dungeon crawlers in a discussion about RPGs, it paints you as the imbecile you truly are.

If the vast majority of the audience are white males, you don't need to market to white males, theyre a given.

That's the kind of thinking that leads developers to start pandering to other demographics thinking white men are going to take their shit and eat it right up. Just go ask BioWare how that ultimately worked out for them.

And apparently one of their staff is a cannibal
…

If your brand is well recognized, no, you don't. But if you stray away too far from what your core audience expects from your product, they're not going to come back next time.

But if you're just another fucking game on the shelf, you better shill the fuck outta those waifu titties.

Ultima was popular because it was a fun game, not because of some shitty story about fantasy Jesus. Roguelikes and Dungeon Crawlers are RPGs you pathetic, degenerate waste of space, air and nutrients. Please, decay back into the fucking puddle of rancid slime that you came from, you petty, puerile, pestilent wretch that only the most out-of-touch people may call human.

jRPG>VN>wRPG

BioWare was literally infested with Gender Studies assholes in 2010 and onward and everyone who was important started leaving. Now you need to hire new talent so you bring in Susan from NYU who graduated with a degree in gender studies and a minor in literature because the government mandated Equal Opportunity and equal hiring. THen it was a bunch of beta males who wanted to fuck thier new female coworkers and started becoming male feminists and pandered to the "WOW SO PROGRESSIVE" side. Its not that they stopped marketing to the core, they just got infested with progressivism

Wew

Women love violence and degradation in proportion to how screwed up they are. Chaste churchgirl caps out at spanking, blue haired feminists gets off to being locked up in a basement and mutilated.

And that was a direct result of management fooling themselves that the dumb goyim were going to keep buying their garbage so long as they slapped the usual buzzwords on the package.

Take Wolfenstein for example. It's another product where the cucks in charge thought they had the white, male audience locked in because the game had a (((white))) male and Wolfenstein on the cover, only to bite them in the ass because white men saw the garbage they were peddling, saw they were being insulted and didn't like it. If management still thought they had to actually work to attract the white audience they wouldn't have allowed their Holla Forums hires to run wild, but would have cracked their Semite whip and made those subhumans work.

And that is how you lose your audience.

It's incredible how it's the same story everywhere, those fucks that actually were the ones responsible for the actual game quality leave (and most of the time it's less than 5 guys), the studio then hires 100 pajeets, 10 numales and 110 gender studies females to appease the great benevolent gubmint and they can't even come close to what made the old games good.

That's not how marketing works. The audience of CoD was every casual that exists, yet they had a ton of marketing. Also, marketing is not the same as developing. They knew that most people who bought these games were white males like themselves, and even if it wasn't a deliberate effort to only target that demographic, they knew what both their audience and they themselves liked. The people buying were white males, so the games ended up being about what white males wanted. Not exactly a difficult concept.

While the japanese certainly like tits, they aren't usually big fans of the whole western art style women. Especially not the ones that look like they've never bathed, like the rat girl and just about every female at the start of PS:T. They generally prefer their women being clean and with perfect hair at all times.

My point (since games of the 90s were mentioned earlier) was that developers were not scheming to market to white males specifically like some illuminati conspiracy. That was simply the audience.That's not any kind of thinking at all.
Catering to other demographics only happens when (((post modernist faggots))) get involved and start bitching about diversity. THEN you may get some developers assuming their white male audience will buy into their diversity efforts.

Leftists are programmed to infiltrate and poison any and all communities they can. Turning a work environment hostile and unproductive comes as naturally to them as breathing, and it can be said it's the only talent they seem to possess.

I don't know what game you played but PST women looked hot, even the most used up street hooker had a pair of big, round, perky tits on display.

Making smart business decisions is not an Illuminati conspiracy. You make a product for the demographic you know will buy it, and yes, they deliberately made games they thought white men would like, hence why games were so good back then. Nowadays developers deliberately antagonize white men in favor of non-existent female and minority groups.

A guy who applies critical theory to Disney movies =/= a real psychologist

Shows how low WRPG have become

Psychology is Jewish quack science. It's all mumbo jumbo invented by a degenerate Jew that desperately wanted to fuck his own mother.

Shut the fuck up, Dio.

"Our audience has been 99% white male for the last decade. For our next game, how do we get that hard-to-get white male demographic to buy our game? I'm stumped!"

lol.

Freud didn't invent psychology faggot. Go back where you came from(pic related).

I'd say that it's also a problem with conservatives: too much trust. They hire leftists knowing it's going to be a problem, but do it anyway. Leftists, on the other hand, actively fight against conservatives and people with conflicting ideologies. You'll never see a leftists hire someone who goes against his ideology.
It's time we start using their tactics.

Yeah, sorry for missing that, far more important.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Hey Jim, made up with Sargon yet?

Also completely glossed over the fact that he's an actual clinical psychologist with a practice and does research with teams of grad students. He's not some useless tenured mouthpiece.

Reminder that there hasn't been a conservative politician since the 1930's.
All of them are shades of liberalism with the only difference being scale between "m-m-muh free market" and "m-m-m-muh gibs for niggers"
Why aren't ""conservatives"" doing anything that'd close the borders, remove the faggot's ability to make a joke of marriage, rework the divorce system?

I don't know how she managed it. Cannibalism is inherently funny and none of her posts made me laugh at all.

The Torment I remember had a lot of ugly women, partially because of the early 3D graphics looking like absolute dogshit. These two aren't exactly attractive, and definitely not to the average japanese audience. Annah has that weirdass gray skin. I guess there were women like the succubus, but from what I remember those mostly just show up once you get past the start. It's been a while though. Regardless, nips prefer anime style girls to these very western fantasy-looking ones.

Stop being using strawman arguments, faggot. How about "we know what we and our audience want, so we do that"? Even if we assume that no word was ever uttered about the target demographic, that doesn't mean that the game wasn't made with them in mind. You're just being a retard about it, dancing around having to admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

Martha Washington, Julia Child, Betty Crocker, thank you for being racist Paula Deen cause now i can buy good kitchenware for cheap, and those two fat ladies that rode a motorcycle on the BBC but one died cause she was too fat?

I'd say that that is strange, but considering how most women dress nowadays, whores are practically ladies.

My cousin works at a fast food establishment. He once said, "We received training in orientation on how to interact with ladies, but all I've ever met is women."

Got a good cackle out of our group.

JRPGs are fucking garbage, hang yourselves

Women are innately linked to death and decay.
Death comes once a month, miscarriages are commonplace, a mother might see 50+% of her offspring die along with her husband in a war.

On the flip side, men are innately linked to growth and vitality.
A man builds shelter, society, and children.
A man provides for everything.
The entire purpose of man is to conquer death and decay.

All of the "great wars" can be attributed to women supplanting male leadership in society.
The "greatest war" is yet to come.

What the fuck, is nothing sacred anymore?

So basically inXile is an SJW infested shithole with cannibalistic feminazis erasing white people and misusing kickstarter funds.
Now the way Numenara and Wasteland 2 turned out makes more sense.

Chink garbage is below any class.

You're just being a retard about it, dancing around having to admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

lel.

If they're innately linked to death and decay then that would mean that they're not naturally inclined to cook or clean, preferring their surroundings and food to be filthy because they're predisposed to being lazy (which is a trait linked to death, as well). They only like to cook and clean because of a man's firm guiding hand and, if that's the case, then women raised by single mothers are very repulsive creatures and lesbian covens are the grimiest hellholes one can imagine. Am I correct?

what happened to numenara?

nu/pol/ has really made a fucking mess of this place.

True enlightenment will only come to you once you accept that there are both good and bad games in every genre and that fun is subjective.
Your taste is always the best for you.

I hope your cousin doesn't hate his job.

I'd pity the poor fool, but he has more money than sense, so I won't.

Have you been inside a lesbian coven?

Yup.

Yup.

There are, but JRPGs are raildroadded, grindy garbage full of filler as a whole

Have you?

Those dubs don't lie, do they?

Can't deny that.

My mum

And, it's also no coincidence that the majority of perpetrators of child abuse are women as well, with lesbian couples being the worst offenders in both severity and frequency.

It's a wonder how men are ever attracted to them in the first place.

Those were not real people.

2D superior to 3D once again.

Well Spoony is fantasizing about being a woman and getting fucked by Trump so…

Disgusting

I fail to see the problem there.

Reminder that being eaten is the worst death possible and vorefag fetishists are sub-kike subhumans

Is it even worse than being flayed alive and then sprayed with salt and lemon juice as you're slowly lowered into a vat of lye while being pricked in your exposed testicles with a sewing needle?

Way to up the ante there user, let's see how user responds cotton.

Housewife is no longer vogue, women prefer to eat out and are known to blow through 200+ just for food on single dates. A current female strategy is to go on dates just for meals.
I have no pics, but just look around the average camwhore's room.
When man works, he demands woman to feed and care.
It's obvious you aren't wrong.
Women make up the majority of cutters, and the most notorious cutter is a woman. There are images of her isolating an artery from the surrounding tissue. She has a mouse or rat tattoo.

Try brothers and sons.

Direct nerve stimulation as bits of you are carved off and grilled for the dinner party you're attending as the centerpiece of the table.

thx for making this thread. it may not be much but im going to remove any inxile games from my steam wishlist.

Faggot, my entire family consists of a sister and two mothers. I know what women are like. And trying to grandstand like some fucking bastion of masculinity just makes you look some pretentious insecure faggot.

Well, i guess at least your corpse won't be turned into shit.

tbh if the setting does not have any white people in it, why would you force white people in it? it's the same as a black guy in the medieval England

the problem is making people fucking aware of shit and also removing the cancer that suppresses it, we went through this with GG people come the fuck on.

>>>/reddit/

I'll post what I want. And how the fuck am I whiteknighting? For nonexistent women?

we have afew actually autistic literal misogynist here, I remember the most awful of the lot was a legitimate pedophile who came off as some kinda mudslime monkey boy tbh

what shithole country are you from that you don't like onions?

What the hell?

>>>Holla Forums

Wow you have a mom and sister what a fucking achievement.

Even the denizens of /r/The_cuckold are preferable to a communist.

what shithole country are you from that you do like onions?

Why are you faggots shitting on onions? I cant fry a steak without some onions. That shit aint right.

Try following a reply chain faggot.

There are people who just unconditionally hate women user, just cause feminists use a word does not mean it ceases to exist. Hell if I said we had a lot of racists here you would agree with me.

Onions are fine.

I'd say why don't you go back to them but the site was more or less co-opted by tards like that back when GG was nearing it's end so now faggots like you now think stating a fact means X number of buzzwords

best be doing some mushrooms too

Onions increase testosterone, which makes the soyboys very uncomfortable.

Now we have a quality thread Anons. Nothing better than some big ass fried shrooms with a side of dead cow.
Eating humans is for lefty faggots.

I don't know, I'd like to eat one of every animal seems like there's a ton of new flavors just begging for me to try them

Holy fuck you lefty faggot cannibal, who the fuck let you in here?

interesting claims from one who wants kosher salt on his meat

Shallots are better. Either that or multiplier onions.

It's sea salt, I don't care what yids call it.
/leftycringe/, leddit, SA, resetera, neogaf, whatever hole you crawled out of, crawl back inside.

see how the jew buzzwords

Holy shit I'm never going to look at sea salt the same way.

you're not making any sense, retard

lol, pretty good troll

oh I get it I need to speak in your language

>>>/nupol/

MIREPOIX
I
R
E
P
O
I
X

Still not making sense. What buzzwords? Are you denying that you said you want to taste human meat? And only thing what you posted proves is that americans call sea salt "kosher". If jews start calling some variety of tomato or whatever kosher will you stop eating it?
Goony as fuck.

Not to mention your earlier posts in the thread, all whining about Holla Forums in one form or another.

I wonder who got this?

you really do read like some cuckchan jew tbh

what a waste

Really, faggot? You're just baiting now.

>>>/cuckchan/

the white people in torment is all well and good, but the bit about them using torment funds on wasteland 2 quite a bit juicier. It leaves inxile vulnerable to a class action from the gorillions of tormentaboos.

Good fucking shit right there

that's the real nugget all this shitflinging is trying to cover up but tbh I doubt those people will do such a thing without alot more proof then that

user do you want to fuck your grandmother?

Because ever since the civil rights act or arguably even a decade or two before that, politicians have to be pretty centrist/mixed ideologically to maximize votes. A good example would be Obama who is the president with the most deportations ever in the US under his orders, or the war happy Clinton, and Bush Jr or Reagan, who both expanded the state welfare to retarded proportions.

That filename fucking kek

How will you keep your bloodline pure?

What is it with sjw/feminazi types and murder fantasies?

Latent self loathing and conscious narcissism is a dangerous mix.

I am not even surprised

I love this argument.

I prefer, I'm not racist, it's just facts.

Every damn time. The burn.

So there's some SJ pandering in Numenera and a weirdo on the dev team, so what?

Don't people usually like Numenera?

I don't think even goons liked it that much. They praised it for a month and then their thread for it died most likely.

Literally no one likes Numenera, not even the tranny loving mouth breathing retards over at steam

FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT

Still funny.

>she got put into a (((mental hospital))) immediately afterwards
Didn't they do the same thing to Kanye West? Really makes you think. Almost like they're being forcibly entered into re-education camps.

I'm in love.

They call it reprogramming and not deprogramming for a reason.

JRPGs are shit and are barely RPGs but they are better than most WRPGs. But they are both nothing compared to CRPGs which are far better than anything japan has made.

/po/ is fucking cancerous though

>she got put into a (((mental hospital))) immediately afterwards

what the fuck, really?

>Eradication of (((one toxic family))) is exactly what this world needs.
Holy shit i love gookesses right now. What is sad though is that she was taken to a mental hospital and she probably won't come back alive. Expect news of her """suicide""" soon.