KF2 TIME!

I almost feel it's necessary to fore-mention this:
NINTENDO FAGS AND JAP GAME LOVERS GO FUCK OFF

The only fag I see here is you OP

I bet you play Overwatch. Go eat a dick, faggot.

Kill yourself shill.

Nice retort, It doesn't change the fact your shilling a shitty game that no one here plays

You failed from the very beginning.

Now this is going to be an interesting shitpost thread.

Nobody wants your shitty tranny simulator. Quit shilling for trash you mongoloid.

KF1>>>>>>>>>>>KF2

i have kf2 and i have fun playing it as a more quick action oriented game than the first one
Nonetheless, i shit on this thread due to OP's faggotry

You should be playing Killing Floor 1 that you purchased years ago OP. Neck yourself. You don't have to be a Ninendo-loving weeb to see that you're a huge retard.

OP I know who you are and when you come to work tomorrow I am going to take a shit in your coffee.

Do black girls browse Holla Forums, I've been wanting to ask that since 2014.

Not even that I would do, they shat the game up with weapon DLCs, retarded promotional weapons, fucktons of shitty character DLCs, and when I think about it the leveling system is a shitty mechanic that rewards grind and playtime over skill.

I doubt gorillas can use computers, so no.

Make it (3) faggot

Oh god I totally forgot about the sheer amount of bloat that's been crammed into that game. Last thing I remember was the dragon's breath shotgun for the Firebug.

I wish Commando had more guns.

nah

Is that Loss

OP HERE

Jesus fucking christ, you crazy bastards. It's just a fucking game. If you have qualms with TWI (as I do too), then take it up with them. It's pretty much a losing battle, but meh.

I know this board is notorious for Holla Forumstards attacking anything (and everything) no matter if it's a masterpiece such as Quake 2, but god damn, you fucking retards take it to the next level. How about you guys take the stick out of your ass for just ONE FUCKING SECOND and enjoy A game…ANY FUCKING GAME. For ONE FUCKING SECOND.

I clearly made it open season for you to gripe about the devs in the OP, but instead you dumb fucks are griping about me, as though I'm ignorant to TWI's bullshit.

Actually! … I only just redownloaded the game after almost a year hiatus because they were literally doing nothing productive with the game. I decided to drum up a conversation here about it, but obviously to no avail. If anything, you fucking retards only left yourselves open to MY criticism because of how you idiots respond to nearly every thread on this fucking board.

Good god, no wonder this board is going to shit so fast. Holla Forums will be #1 in no time if you angry weebs keep this bullshit up.

o i am laffin
lurk moar

Keep going. Your slowly turning a shit thread into the best thread on Holla Forums.

And in case you fucking turbo weebs don't believe me. Then here's some screens I took and are even on my fucking steam profile that deal with the whole TWI issue. I know how much you dumb fuckers like to investigate trivial shit.

Oh fuck off with that "lurk moar" bullshit. I've been browsing the chans since you were sucking on your daddies cock in grade school, faggot.

Happy to oblige.

I hve been playing KF1 exclusively up until now. Maybe inquire before making assumptions next time, Holla Forumsirgin.

In case nobody replies to op
Perk: medic, since nobody fucking plays them in 5 out of 10 matches
How do I feel about creates? I never buy them, only use them when given free, as much as i hated it, there's nothing to be done beside not playing the game or write a complaint about it to them, which they will never look or care.
I use cosmetics just to make character look shit and stupid, like putting a ski mask, cowboyhat and sunglass on that medieval armor guy.
In the future I could only want this game to go back to the good side of kf1, and slow down the fucking paste of this game.
the fuck is a martial artist
And what did twi do exactly, I don't get the the full picture here.

Hot damn, those doubles. Almost makes up for your total ignorance of the radcorps gamenights.

Great, you went above and beyond. Now make it (7).

dubs

there isn't any mode called "hardcore" in this game. OP is a fucking retard