Why are drones looking forward to Nintendo forcing them to have to pay money to play online?

Why are drones looking forward to Nintendo forcing them to have to pay money to play online?
People were honestly upset when they thought nintendo was pushing paid online back to 2019 because for some reason they can't stand the idea of getting something for free any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B23Ii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are consolewar threads being started by cuckchan OPs?

Wait, that wasn't the image I wanted to use.
archive.is/B23Ii

You say that as if it's something that isn't going on for all consoles.

You can't fool me you piece of shit

Really clever post OP, there's lots to discuss about your statements.

Being a drone is one thing. But why would anyone look forward to being forced to pay for something they have for free?

For free? They buy a console, games, and overpriced internet service from an unrelated company and you think multiplay on a console is free?

Just because you found a poorly worded article doesn't mean people would rather pay for something than get it for free. You seem like you're fishing for a "nintendo users are retarded" response, and I don't think they're any more retarded than any other group of game consumers.

Pleasure of being cummed inside.

I never said otherwise.
The guy is literally saying he is looking forward to the paid online and was sad when he thought it wasn't coming for another year.

And that's why I wrote "poorly worded" because I don't believe that's what he's trying to communicate. He's just a shit writer trying to pump out shit content quickly.

I don't believe anyone ever wanted to be charged for online, or was disappointed by the rollout being pushed back. Maybe they assumed the paid online rollout would be accompanied by an upgrade to their services that would finally bring Nintendo up to par with XBL or PSN? But that is mistaken wishful thinking anyway.

It very clearly is user.

No, you're very clearly reaching for a circlejerk thread based on your shitty choices of information. How about you go make a thread about videogames instead of wasting your time with clickbait tier articles.

No i'm not. I'm asking why would anyone want to look forward to having to pay online like the man who made the article clearly does.

Dubs war thread

Consoles are a scam

Are you autistic user? The writer clearly means that he was initially confused because of how Nintendo was seemingly shifting the dates around and not knowing that it was a typo, not because he wants to get his ass rammed by paid online policies. Fuck off with your console wars.

Yeah user, he totally isn't looking forward to the wallet rape.

you can like nintendo (don't know why you would) and not necessarily be a nintendrone
If you want an example of a pure, unbridled nintendrone go look up Travis Touchdown on disqus. Now there's a lolcow

This

Well, people would like a robust online experience that Sony and Microsoft offer. Would you rather have mii-verse 2.0 and friend codes?

If it meant free, yes.
I don't use most of the "features" because I can do it on PC.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Mii-verse 2.0 would be hilarious. Sony and Microsoft wish they concentrate that much autism at one time.

shit thread OP kill yourself fam
check these doubles xd

tbh

What he meant by this is. 2019 really? Thats longer than I expected I would havr assumed a closer date.
This is just asking if people hope there will be additional features like free monthly games or low pricing. Like are you hoping nintendo will offer their services for $19 a year or at least give us free monthly games?

Around a third of this thread is OPs retarded posts