Look online for stealth games to play

Fuck this shit, I want some pure hours of not getting seen, killing everyone in my path optional. Too bad the genre itself is fucking dead because normalfags have no patience or appreciation for actual thought processes.

I know you pain but if it help Styx came relatively recently and is an OK game regarding stealth

Remember OP, thos is a sneaking thread. If you get a reply, its game over.

Now that's just a retarded statement.

Is it three replies and mission over?

Mark of the ninja is good and doesn't try and moralfag you about killing everyone.

Monaco.

He spelled it as Dishonoured. I think he might just be retarded himself.

I tried playing monaco with a friend, it's a goddamned eyesore. I don't know what they were thinking when they decided it would be ok to make everything fucking bright with clashing colours.
Hi Angelo!

Have you tried Aragami?

are we thinking of the same game pal? that game is a demigod simulator.
Also play the Styx games OP.

I guess they just have bad taste. They wouldn't have made the furry games later if they didn't.
Still like the mechanics, though there should have been more good levels.

Look at the core gameplay you absolute twat. Dishonored is not an action game with optional stealth, it's a stealth game -albeit simple compared to thief- with optional action.

Pottery

Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Thief Gold
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows

You're welcome OP.

Styx is definitely going on the list. It's nice to see a stealth game other than Thief that isn't a modern science-fiction spy game. By all means I love them, but they're certainly in the majority.

I've had Aragami suggested to me before, but the pitch I got made it sound kind of easy modo when the teleporting to shadows mechanic was described. Is it at least challenging?

Get bent, homo. That game was the biggest let-down of 2012. The upgrades and abilities were clearly the developers wanting to show off all of the cool cinematic combat abilities they'd concocted. There's no downside to playing the game as a first-person shooter, it's not a stealth game. Defending Dishonoured as a stealth game is defending Thief 2014 as a stealth game.

You are the worst fucking kind of nig

Only black people play hitman.

There's also no downside to sniping every guard in Thief from afar with bow instead of actually being stealthy and sneaking past enemies instead of killing them.

That first webm made me laugh hard enough to crack the skin on my lips.

Except that found bodies will trigger an alarm, and the bloodstains left behind will put the guards on higher alert?

Why?

Dishonored is a bad stealth game, but by design it is still a stealth game. Dishonored does not have "stealth segments" like the OP implied, the entire game can be played through using stealth. The entire game can easily be beaten without ever having been detected. Don't lie about the nature of something just because you dislike it.

Same could be said for every stealth game that offers any kind of offensive abilities, including Styx, Aragami, and Thief. Let me flip the script: every action game where you can potentially engage enemies without alerting everyone all at once are now stealth games with optional action.

Reminder to not fucking play Aragami.

why not?

If you want modern weeb stealth, go play Shadow Tactics

but that's an RTS.

No, that's not an RTS, it has no base building it cannot be an RTS.

Sorry, RTT.

You still stealth around a lot better than Aragami

It's more like, "If stealth is not a viable way to complete every mission, it's not a stealth game."

If ghosting is not a viable way to complete every mission, it's not a stealth game

Thief and Splinter Cell games don't count then.

MGS is always garbage at being a stealth game. Fuck you OP.

But you can complete Dishonoured without getting seen. On the contrary, MGS is always cluttered with boss fights and other non stealth related segments, so your opinion is invalid.

You should stay hydrated and perhaps invest in some chapstick.

hey kiddo you should probably play those games before you "flip the script". Also dishonored is not a stealth game.

I have. Dishonored is just as much a stealth game as any of the other games listed in this thread. Styx and Thief can be played as an action game where you attack aggressively and kill people. Aragami is harder but still completely doable. Maybe you are just bad at playing video games

What are some good stealth games if I'm not a patient person?

Mark of the Ninja, maybe? Stealth games in general are a really poor fit for someone who doesn't have much patience.

I hate that as well, user. People say fucking Dishonered is a stealth game now.

Have you tried Darkmod? It's really good. I have it installed for so long I have 4 year old save games. which depresses me when I see them
It's basically Thief, but hardcore. I wish it had a better cover-based stealth system. That was already a problem in Thief.
For example there was one daylight mission. It was really nerve-recking. I was playing Ironman, so no savescumming, because you ruin your fun, if you do that.
I was going from box pile to box pile, always hiding behind edges and stuff.
And then the most creepy thing in a non horror game happened to me.
There was the lady of the house in the middle of the farm. AND SHE STARED RIGHT AT ME through a tiny tiny slit in between a lot of boxes.
In every other game the devs would have had the boxpile as one solid object the enemies can't see through, but in this game the boxes are all individual objects. And when you can see them, the enemy can see you.
So even though in real life, she wouldn't have even noticed me, there she was just stopping at watching me. Saying "is that something I see", she didn't detect me, but she made those minor alert noises.
It was just so creepy, because she was looking directly at me.

this

goofy as it is it's nice that the game allows you to do that and doesn't just despawn the placed objects

what is the best hitman game

This.
Almost every game in your pic is a stealth game.
Dishonored is a stalker type game like asscreed or the later splinter cell games.

Its fun, but it's a different genre

Fuck, that's a good term to call those types of games, user.
From now on I will be using Stalker-type games for these not-stealth games.

Thank you, user. If I ever become big on youtube and do game reviews, you will hear me make stalker-type a thing.

Stalker or predator or whatever.

Meme it.

Blood Money, followed by the episodic 2016 game.

In Aragami you die in one hit and the base walk speed is molassas. There's a run button but it's really just so you can close distance with an enemy that spotted you who's relatively close, it's not great for escape. The entire game is built around the teleportation, meaning as the game goes on you get less and less hiding places/teleport spots. I haven't finished it yet but I've died a lot in my playthrough. It's definitely a stealth game first.

Also Pandora Tomorrow is the worst of the original 'trilogy' of SC.

Commit math puzzle.

….how many hours did he spend to test and find the best spot on doing those?

Dishonored is not a stealth game. It's kind of like an optional stealth game wrapped inside an action game; you can play it like a stealth game, but getting caught isn't really a punishment, like it would be in a proper stealth game. Instead, when caught, you can engage in the action combat, which is designed to be fun and balanced. You can, of course, run away if you want, but that's a self-imposed limitation.
All that said, I like Dishonored. It just isn't a stealth game.

NuThief is a stealth game, at least if you play it on the highest difficulty, it's just not very good. Same goes for Blacklist.

Thief was a duology, you dummy.

Thief series, darkmod, and running those games you spoke of, yknow, nonlethal? Stop being retarded.

so you want stealth?
so you want to ghost your missions?
so you want to show your enemies mercy?
so you want stealth to be the core and action be the last resource?
fear not my friend the greates kike in all of vidya has your back

>literally jews himself so hard his clone jewtsu outjews him
B R A V O