Enemy has glowing weak spot>attacking it anywhere else doesn't do any damagewhy...

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

enemy has glowing weak spot
attacking it anywhere else doesn't do any damage

why do developers do this?

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

enemy is glowing

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Git gud, Acid.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

This is nothing new. Not by a long shot.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

I never said it was.

David Adams
David Adams

female enemy can subdued and searched for items
she moans if you do

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

WHAT GAME

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

To make more visual therefore easier.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Only zelda does this, as far as I know. It's because the boss doesn't have health, it just takes three hits to kill.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

I wanna bully a female soldier into submission and make her orgasm as I violently take her first aid kit away

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Because the challenge of the boss is precision faggot

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Zelda doesn't have health
Nah it has health, its just invisible faggot. At least LttP is

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

The

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Are you mentally challenged?

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

I like to speak out my ass about games I know nothing about
You aren't very bright are you? If you've played the game for any length of time you'd realize that to be the case

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Ocarina of Time bosses have no health and that's what OP was referring to.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Isnt that every game that hides the enemies health bar?

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

If you say so
If that's the case then I'll admit I'm a retard
no idea

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

on Holla Forums calling someone else mentally challenged :^)

David Flores
David Flores

If you do a jump attack on some bosses, it does double damage and you can kill them in less hits. Or if you use the Biggoron sword instead of the Master Sword.

But then those are the only real "modifiers" to Link's attack power.

I think maybe the Megaton hammer does more damage than the Master Sword, but I'm not so sure on that one.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

MGS4

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Why did

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

The crouch stab does the same damage as the kind of sword attack you last used. So, if you jump attack and then crouch stab, the crouch stab will do double damage.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

That's pretty neat. Did that carry over to the 3DS version?

Caleb King
Caleb King

enemy has invincible vehicles/buildings/machines
doesn't make armor with same metals

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Bad design. But having a glowing weakpoint is mandatory in new games. Games just work that way.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Playing through gravity rush for the first time yesterday and so far every enemy has a glowing weak point that pretty much functions like OP described.
Between that and the incredibly intrusive tutorial popups I gave up on it real quick.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Nothing's worse than the whole forced invincibility shit for bosses. Like I'm only allowed to hurt it for a brief period then I have to just wait for it to be retarded again and bend over for me.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Please do tell more. Why did you drop the game? Was it purely because of the "training wheels" the game forces on you? Would you have liked it with out the bullshit? Seriously asking, and for a friend, just to be safe.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

enemy has glowing area
that area does the most damage
but if you want the best drops you have to attack somewhere else

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

enemy has several glowing weak spots
some of them are completely out of reach
they can be permanently destroyed
if you don't finish the battle quick enough then you're completely boned

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

rewards depend on what order you kill the bosses
all at once for all rewards is technically possibly
Can't think of any example off the top of my head but still sounds nice.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Then give the player character some kind of enhanced vision that detects weak points, instead of having all weak points conveniently emit light in-setting.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Are you completely retarded? Weak points should be found by the player through playing the game. Not by giving then outright to make shit easy. If this is fucking impossible for you to understand, here we go:
Enemy uses "blunt attack" charge move.
I fucking wonder what the weak point could be?
It's what ever is strong against "blunt or charge". So fucking hard to understand.
These nu-fucks don't understand the very basics of gamedesign. It's good though because you get to try again as many times as you need, (And the game gets secretly easier everytime you fail.)
So good.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

you smash parts of the boss during the fight to disable some of his attacks
break his legs to slow him down
cut off his tail to disable tail attacks
bonk him on the head to stun him
different weapons also have different effectiveness against different parts
sharp weapons do more damage to parts you can sever
blunt weapons smash legs, bones, armor and bonk heads easier
every part you break drops additional loot

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

unknown boss appears out of nowhere, NPC team members freak out
boss has boatloads of HP, moves fast, can teleport and spam huge area attacks
the fight takes around eight minutes going all out
boss appears in later missions with upgraded stats to beat the upgraded gear you can access now
tear it to shreds with lower-grade gear in seconds because I got gud and figured out counter strategies

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

This is what Monster Hunter should have been like. It does most of this in a half-assed way.
you smash parts of the boss during the fight to disable some of his attacks
For a small number of them it weakens the attack involving those parts, or removes part of the attack.
break his legs to slow him down
There's one that will trip and fall over after certain attacks if you've broken its legs, Gravios. For most other monsters, hitting their legs enough will knock them over.
cut off his tail to disable tail attacks
Cutting off their tails only decreases the range of their tail attacks, and for some just barely. There's one monster who can poison you with the spikes on her tail, yet even if you cut the tail off leaving only half left with none of the poison spikes, her tail attacks all still poison you. I find that stupid.
Also, for some flying monsters, breaking their wings makes it easier to knock them out of the air, and for a few other monsters, breaking certain parts will disable certain abilities they have. But those are only a handful of monsters. Overall breakable parts are severely underutilized, and are mostly just for bonus drops.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

what game?

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

E.X. Troopers, specifically the Akrid X boss.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

These nu-fucks don't understand the very basics of gamedesign.
Once again this isn't a new concept. I can't tell you how many games through the years that I've had to shoot/stab/grapple hook glowing flashy part. It's not inherently a bad design but it is out of place in some games.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

you can kill enemy from anywhere
if you manage to destroy all his parts you get better loot

this is a mechanic I like

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

boss' weak point is hidden and attempting to get to it can kill you easily

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Vehicle has weakspot that requires it to be aiming at you to hit it

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

weapons can scale with attachments to do a massive fuckton amount of damage
this makes bossing simply point and click once
dev cannot make the boss strong to withstand this amount of damage because nooblets can't kill them
decide to make the boss invulnerable and give them a weakspot that only shows once in a while so it's a huge fucking annoyance to every party
Bosses in a horde shooting game is fucking stupid

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Boss has multiple visible lifebars for each of its parts
Destroying a part disables the attacks associated with it
Every part destroyed upgrades the attacks of its remaining parts
Destroying parts is unavoidable, making the fight constantly increase in tempo, keeping you on your toes

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Boss' phase change temporarily absorbs the damage you deal and adds it to his shields
Your weapon attachments and insane can accidentally anti-delete the boss and make it permanently invincible

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

Because the challenge isn't supposed to be figuring out where the enemy weak point is, it's managing to hit that point.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Boss is a huge Mecha killing machine made of tough latest technology armor
A shitty outdated rocket launcher can penetrate it

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

So the game opens and it's the classic 'mc doesn't have their memories' crap, some guy runs up and is like "ey yo I saw you fall without getting hurt, use your gravity powers to help my son". There's some black hole bullshit casually occurring in the middle of the city and the guys house is getting sucked up by it with the kid inside it.
The next 15 minutes are nothing but annoying tutorial popups while you use your gravity shit to go from floating island to floating island. Sounds ok, but you need to wait a bit for the next island to pop up in a mini cutscene. Between all the waiting and tutorials I was already pretty done with the game, but then the story kicked in. You save the kid but the house gets destroyed, both the dad and the kid start giving you shit for not saving the house "waa our house is broken fuck you". Cmon man, I saved your life.
From those two things I could tell that the gameplay and character writing were going to be garbage.
Also little nitpicky things like how if you're walking on a curved surface, the outside of a cylinder for example, gravity doesn't keep you stuck to the cylinder. I don't want to be able to walk up to a wall and just start moving up it but I shouldn't have to constantly adjust gravity trying to walk around something. Also it uses the touchscreen in annoying ways, for dodging and to talk/interact with things.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

It's so you know where to run over.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

It's almost your dubs are telling me that mecha as a concept is entirely shit.

Gavin King
Gavin King

bosses have long 100% invincibility phases
if not for those you'd destroy them faster than regular mobs
I hate this.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Lost Planet.
Half of the first game was "woah i wonder what happens if you shoot that orange glowing sac!!!" and the character's being surprised by it injuring the monster.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Weakspot has a very tiny hitbox despite the fact the weakspot is huge and obvious

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

OP makes shit thread
I get dubs

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

quest is given, must go to far off region
come back completed
now there is 3 different NPCs with more quests to go to aforementioned region
Don't do this, i like turning in multiple quests at the same time, it feels good. Not run back 3 different times to the same place i just was.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

bosses have long 100% invincibility phases
if not for those you'd destroy them faster than regular mobs

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Cool design. What game?

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Boss's attack opens up its weakpoint
He continues doing it
This is the only possible way to hurt him
The fight would literally be unwinnable if he just used one of his other attacks

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

This.
I remember in one of the tutorial missions for Splinter Cell, Pandora tomorrow there was a guy you had to question about something sitting in the train.
He had a prostetic leg, which would show cold on thermal snoopers.
You could shoot him in his prostetic leg and he would not care.
ArmA already has something similar with thermal vision as well.
If a vehicle drives around a lot it's engine compartement will heat up and show brighter on thermals. This allows you to target the engine block with weapons that are strong enough to damage the engine, but too weak to actually penetrate the crew compartement.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

It's so the large, visually stunning bosses aren't too easy, and you actually have to aim. It's nothing to be upset over.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

select quest for this area
"noice there is another quest to that area too"
select the second quest too
first quest is erased
I'm with you user, will never get why dev try this shit….

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Final Fantasy 12.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

invul phases
in a goddamn JRPG
I can see it happening.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Oh fuck off.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

MGS4?

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

So you can't just rush through bosses in a curb-stomp battle with insane damage from one-use items (be those bombs or damage amplifiers), superiour weaponry or stats right from the start of the fight.

Your tastes as a concept are entirely shit.

Levi White
Levi White

select the second quest too
first quest is erased

Even if I wouldn't have pirated this game, I'd probably throw a few logs in my fireplace, light it on fire, snap the disc in half, then throw them ontop of the burning fire. I never have any kind of temperament problem with video games, I've never broken a single controller and I'm 26 years old, but shit like this is over the line.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

you have a glowing weakspot

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

It's the last boss, it's ridiculously easy if you've been doing even a small margin of the side quests in the game, which are plentiful. If you've done all the hunts for example, it's a complete joke and a whimper to end the game.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

The boss has stackable mechanics
this is always cool, but then again
The stacking of the mechanics is RNG
way to fucking ruin it. The mechanics should add as the phases kick in

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Ocarina of Time bosses do have health actually, so does every enemy in the game. Each item you can attack with is given a standard damage for every attack you do:
Kokiri sword - 1 damage per slash, 2 on jumpslash
Deku stick - 2 damage per slash, 4 on jumpslash, cannot break pots with attacks
Master sword - 2 damage per slash, 4 on jumpslash
Megaton hammer - 2 damage per swing, 4 on jumpslash, has the property of breaking rocks on all attacks
Giant's knife - 4 damage per slash, 8 on jumpslash
Biggoron sword - 4 damage per slash, 8 on jumpslash

Crouchstabbing does the same damage as the last attack used by any of these weapons, it also gains properties from those attacks (swing the megaton hammer and your sword crouchstabs will now break rocks, sticks can't break pots so if you store a stick swing then crouchstab a pot it won't break). If you load an area and crouchstab without having swung your sword or any of these weapons already, it defaults to 1 damage (same as kokiri sword jumpslash).

Some enemies in the game break these rules, specifically, a couple enemies you normally can't reach as child link take no damage from the kokiri sword's attacks, and Ganon takes 1 damage from everything except for the Master sword. Armos also take no damage from the kokiri sword, but are vulnerable to a deku stick jumpslash (and thus a stored crouchstab after a stick jumpslash). Dead Hand also breaks this rule, only taking into account if you're jumpslashing or not.

This is all because damage done from each weapon to each enemy is checked on a table, if the entry wasn't placed on the table (kokiri sword was never intended to be used on them for example), it does no damage. Since the crouchstab was never properly defined, it doesn't update from the previous value assigned, and just pops out whatever you last used (this was fixed in OoT3D).

Arrows, bombs, deku seeds, etc. also have their own damage values, but my autism has bled out enough all over this post already.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

I lied, I forgot to mention Volvagia, you need to use the hammer's damage to stun Volvagia and you need to finish the fight by attacking Volvagia while stunned. It still has health, but the fight doesn't end when it hits zero, so while you can damage it while it's flying around with arrows and other things you cannot finish the fight that way.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

<I'm retarded and don't understand ballistics

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

There's also some enemies that can be killed by what would normally be a stunning weapon, like the bubbles and bats. Though I don't really know if the bubbles count since they don't actually "die" like other enemies. They might just be considering a hazard or object.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

You can also hurt Ganon with almost any item, the damage is always 1 except for the Master sword. This includs deku nuts, you can throw deku nuts at Ganon to kill him

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Nuts also make poes go out of invisibility for some reason.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

enemy has glowing weak spot
attacking it anywhere else deals pitiful damage
the game acknowledges it if you don't touch his weak spot

Carter Young
Carter Young

every fucking time in vermintide when i miss

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

AIM FOR THE HEAD KRUBER

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

I love the

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Glowing weak point
Attacking it doesn't do any extra damage at all

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Boss transforms
Still takes damage while transforming
You can kill the boss before it finishes transforming
The worst is when you're trying to avoid fast traveling in a game to stay immersed, but it keeps pulling that bullshit.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Boss has a glowing weakspot at the back
Still takes minimal damage anywhere else
Hitting weakspot does a ton of damage and stuns the boss
Boss does all it can to make sure you don't hit its weakspot

I feel like there can be a good compromise.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Look, if you had to design a game where weak points must be visible, as said, I'm saying it's better to have a logical in-setting explanation for that visibility, than to just make weak points emit visible light for no reason. Even within the context of what you consider bad game design, there are less-bad ways to implement a visual cue.
I get that you wouldn't make weak points visible at all, and I agree, but I was just responding to what >14155293 said:
To make more visual therefore easier.
If the goal is "to make more visual", then making weak points totally invisible and only found through trial and error is not an option. YES, YOU MIGHT PREFER THAT OPTION, THAT'S FINE, but you should tell >14155293 that because he's the one who brought up the goal "to make more visual" in the first place. There's no need to get three reaction images mad at me.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Halo of all games does this and with more finesse than literally any other shooter ever made. I think they eventually fucked it up though.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

If the weakspot just conveniently happens to emit light for no in-setting reason, it's not a compromise because it's not believable. It sharply reminds the player that everything in the fictional world of the game is made only as a fair challenge for him, that enemies exist to be defeated by him and are ineffective by design. You might as well have the boss say "Ow, not my glowing weak spot! My doctor said I'm not supposed to get swords/bullets/hedgehogs in it!"
There are more subtle ways of indicating a weakspot, and if you worry that players won't notice it, you can add some dialogue or journal hinting at it before the boss fight. ANYTHING BUT GLOWING.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Hero! Use your magical mcguffin to locate where the concentration of mana on the creature is highest, then strike there!
Hero! Our scans have indicated a fatal weakspot on the robot! We've indicated it on your radar, aim for that target!

There are plenty of ways to make a glowing weakspot tie in with game lore, and needing a throwaway line or two spelling this out for you is kind of autistic.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

some subhuman on Holla Forums thinks he knows more about weapons than me
Kill yourself faggot. If we ever made a huge-ass robot with armor then it would be actually good latest-tech armor. Shitty rocket launchers shouldn't be able to penetrate it.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

What are those examples meant to be? Are they examples of "to make a glowing weakspot tie in with game lore", or are they examples of making a weakspot visible WITHOUT making it emit light? I think we might be arguing for the same point here.
If the weakspot looks unremarkable to the naked eye, and the "glowing" you see on screen is NOT an inherent property of the weakspot but a special ability the hero has, that's GOOD. If the weakspot itself emits light that anyone in-setting can see, with no in-setting explanation other than "because it's a weakspot", that's BAD.
I only brought up the option of "needing a throwaway line or two spelling this out for you" as a compromise for WHEN THE WEAK POINT IS NOT VISIBLE. Otherwise, because the weakspot is visible, there is obviously no need to spell it out.
You're not understanding the words that I wrote.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

if only being upset made you good enough at video games to hit a weak spot, but you have parkinsons. oh well.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

dont you have cum brownies you need to be eating?

Ian King
Ian King

attacking weakpoints actually hurts your ranking, and impacts later gameplay
one boss it's actually harder to avoid hitting his weak point, than hitting it

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Don't even allude to that boss

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Vindictus does this for almost every boss.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Bosses can't be damaged unless you hit certain weak points
Boss blinks when you hit it so you know when you've done damage
Nintendo version of game removes blinking because they're afraid of Seizures

I've never been so pissed off at Nintendo. Had to get the PS2 version instead.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

That cat is being sexually harrassed.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

enemy has non-glowing weak spot
it glows when you hit it
attacking it anywhere else doesn't do damage
when the weak spot's hp bar runs out, the part falls off and the boss enters another phase with a different weak spot
repeat until the boss dies

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

oh and
each weak spot's hp bar is invisible

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

You have to give your strongest weapon to the final boss.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

is there any game other than Megaman ZX which does this?

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

seriously fuck this guy

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

still mad that a rocket launcher blowed up his mecha
this denial
It's over liquid. He had the better genes

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Destroying armor is much easier than making it. There exist triple shaped charge warheads for missiles, which can punch through upgraded Abrams armor head-on and still have like 50% penetration headroom to spare.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Adding to that. Abrams armor is a paragon of armor technology, it's the toughest most durable armor in existence; it's been in service for nearly 40 years and nothing had surpassed it. And yet weapons to defeat armor had advanced to the point where not even its frontal armor can stand a chance. And I'm not even talking about overkill grade weapons such as 9" artillery shells, I'm referring to weapons in the same weight category as Abrams armor. Over 80% of this tank's weight is its armor, and even at that it's grossly overweight. You can not even hope to put that kind of armor on a mech, period. And anything short of that armor is even easier to defeat. In practice a mech armor would not stand against an old soviet RPG-7, it would not be thick enough to withstand the blow and it wouldn't have sufficient reactive armor coverage to make up for it. The only hope it would have of surviving is to use these meme projectile interception systems in hopes that it would strike the incoming missile and it'll fizzle out before striking the armor. It doesn't always work and it only has so many charges in it.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

What if the mech has an absolute terror field?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

enemy is a glow in the dark CIAnigger
mocking it constantly is allays funny

why does Acid man still post here?

:^)

John Young
John Young

Abrams armor is a paragon of armor technology
You can't be this retarded

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Maybe for sidequests or so you can return easily for missed items.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Name a tank armor with thicker RHA equivalent. Pro tip: you can't.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Nobody knows because nearly every tank that is in the same class as the Abrams has a classified armor rating. Of the ones that are known some variants of the Leopard 2 do rival the Abrams A2 variants, and the T-14 will probably be better armored as well.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

I think I went a whole year or two before losing THE GAME. Thanks cunt.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Then we target the whiny teenager piloting it it.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Underrated post.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

underrated post.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Whole enemy glows
The only spot that doesn't glow is safe to shoot
Everything that glows speeds up the enemy

David Sanders
David Sanders

Underrated post.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

sauce?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Are you serious? Onsa is the only explicitly jewish character I have seen outside of Angel Cop and Evangelion.I figured Holla Forums of all places would know that.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Are you you legitimately retarded?

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

pushing w goes forward
pressing any other button doesn't go forward

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

the game gets secretly easier everytime you fail.
i know games today are pandering to normfags but come on now, name up to 5 games that do this

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

It's actually more common than you'd think. The new Super Mario World for example does this, in fact I think a number of recent Nintendo games do this. They just give you powerups without even asking you when you fail a certain number of times. I want to say I've seen more recently, but they aren't coming to mind at the moment.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Resident Evil 4.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Angry asuka is strangely hot.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

boss doesn't have a glowing weak point
you have to chip away at points said in a data file during observation
this still doesn't produce a weakpoint
you have to attack another by-word-only zone to make the boss hobble and unable to see properly
boss has to do something else to see
you gotta attack that
the boss detaches what you broke and is still attacking
gotta disrupt it's senses again
it still isn't dead yet
gotta throttle it until it can't see straight
able to get at it's vital zones
attack these
it finally dies

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

boss has psychic powers that nobody in the entire game has and miniguns
boss technically has weakpoints that take more damage than others but good luck getting there
the only way to discover a true weakness is to find some experimental data several miles away in an irradiated crater of a ruined military lab and your character has to be not retarded enough to utilize it

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

So just like real life when an RPG from the 70s takes out a billion dollar tank in some Arab Mud hole.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Yes.
Haven Troopers are underrated.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

This doesn't happen. You should have said IED

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Shitty RPGs are the one thing that the Abrams was built to withstand over and over. Helicopters, on the other hand…

I always liked that Battletech tanks had a different armor model which made them much more difficult to penetrate from one side, but they ended up having the same number of overall armor points as 'Mechs. The 'Mechs are more fragile because the armor is distributed over a greater area and there are more critical parts to destroy, but they are also more tactically valuable because they are capable of filling more diverse roles than tanks. This made the "My 10 million C-Bill Atlas and 5 star MechWarrior just got instantly wiped out by a gauss rifle to the face" scenario very common.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

enemy is glowing
it's not just tougher but you can't touch it
not only can it touch you but it can grab you
you take damage as long as it's in contact with you

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

the new crash bandicoot does it too.
i've noticed it in plenty of newer games. they lessen the number of enemies spawned up ahead of you. give you power ups.

the funny thing is that you havent noticed this yet.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page