It's not a fetish, I promise

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Please show me some video games where I can play as a young woman in an abusive relationship.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Overwatch as Mercy.
Your abuser is your team, second only to yourself.
Dota2 as Crystal Maiden, but it's your own fault for being the younger slut sister.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

this is what i get for clicking 3D whores

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

.jpg
Explain

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

board doesn't give a fuck about extensions

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

You can store a different thumbnail in the EXIF header

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Metroid Other M. Trust me.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

The latest David Cage "game" let you "play" as a female robot in an abusive relationship.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

No, no more of this cheeky bullshit, I want a game where you legitimately play as a female in a seriously abusive relationship and have to actively deal with it as part of the game and/or the focus on the relationship is a very meaningful part of the game and not just character background or motivation.

I know it's really specific and weird but I wouldn't ask if I thought there were absolutely zero examples Amnesia: Memories (image in OP) is a very good example

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Implied one counts?

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Is that JLaw?

<see

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Tits or gtfo

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

And I was not being cheeky in the least. The relationship betwen Samus and Adam is abusive as fuck. He shoots her in the back and her top priority is to rationalize the fuck out of it so he still comes out the hero.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Overwatch and ASSFAGGOTS
Any /hgg/ would be a better idea.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Is that JLaw?
If you mean Jennifer Lawreance(first thing that poped up when I searched the word), then no, Kara is played by Valorie Curry, at least according to the imdb page of Detroit Become Human.

Adrian James
Adrian James

I'm just saying she looks a LOT like a younger, thinner JLaw

I don't know, man. It's not really the main focus. It's kind of like calling a revenge movie where an angry man gets back/avenges his wife while killing a bunch of dudes a romance movie.

James Butler
James Butler

Any otome game?

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

So is the "game" what you are looking for, or is there not enough abuse?

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

life is strange

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

this guy gets it

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

What happen to benis?

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

year of the Lord 2018
not knowing about ajpgs

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

VNDB has a yandere hero tag, combine it with female protagonist and see if any of the results interest you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page