ESA (Entertainment Software Association) condemns recent Trump comments

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

https://archive.fo/luJ6e

The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) has issued a statement in response to the most recent, racially charged comments made by US President Donald Trump.

Trump had reportedly made these comments this week during a meeting about an immigration deal that would give legal status to illegal immigrants who were brought to the US as children. Haiti and other unnamed nations in Africa were included in these protections, getting Trump to ask why immigrants from these “shithole countries” should be allowed into the US instead of immigrants from places like Norway, according to a New York Times report.

“Why do we want people from Haiti here?” said Trump, according to people familiar with the conversation. This got the ESA, an organisation that typically lobbies for the benefit of big video game publishers, to issue a statement denouncing Trump’s words.

“America’s greatness is built on our diversity. The president’s repulsive comments undermine the fundamental values of who we are as a country. There is no place in our society for this type of backward thinking, and we condemn it in the strongest terms,” the statement from the official ESA Twitter account reads.

This is a bit direct compared to how ESA statements tend to be, particularly as it follows the association’s support for the recent Republican-devised tax breaks that many argue would only benefit large corporations.

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.fo/luJ6e
Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Faggots from shithole nations btfo

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Trump had reportedly made these comments
reportedly
Trump doesn't even have to do anything. Just the mere THOUGHT of him doing something is enough to trigger lefties.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Clearly they are not from shithole countries they just go to America to vote D and save it from racism. What noble sacrifices they are making to go to that awful America and try and fix it when they could stay in their country and live like Kangz

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Any company that criticizes Trump for trivial shit, and does not levy a rational argument, is deemed a communist enemy in my eyes. A shithole is a shithole. Calling it otherwise is an unkindness.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Kangs arriving in their refugee ship, 2015.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

So wait, why did the ESA comment on this?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Only source of Trump even saying this was through a chain of 3 or so shit sources in a row, basically a game of Telephone
Every news station and some companies like this are flipping their shit about it
CNN is embarrassing themselves and saying shithole uncensored repeatedly
Even had a guy on that called a black reporter a nigger to his face, twice
This is too hilarious to be true.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Kangz in space
One of the cornerstones of leftism is to push it everywhere, otherwise people stay away from it.
Throw shit at the wall until some of it sticks.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

America’s greatness is built on our diversity
greatness was actually built on a LACK of diversity

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

ohnononoposting
Was announcing to everyone that you rigorously browse /tv/ part of your plan?

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Trump derangement syndrome has affected quite a lot of the nuDevs making up the gaming industry these days.
Either that or the publishers are trying to get browny points with the left-wing audience that's already made games like Cisbreakers or Assassins KANGZ into runaway successes.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

OH NO NO NO NO

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

I can't believe I need to remind the ESA this, but VIDEO GAMES!

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

This is going to be a fun thread

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Byotiful.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

You faggots still support this unfiltered manchild?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Only for the reason why everyone voted for him. Because it makes the others mad.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Nah, because he'll Make America Great Again

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Lawsuit when

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

I didn't even read one story about this BS that's been floating around the internet, my first reaction was, "I bet their source is literally some random aide or something" and ignored it. Turns out these cunts are too fucking predictable.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

one year in
constant insults to every party left and right
unprofessional attitude
doesn't respect anyone but himself
literally everyone including right-leaning people I know hate him
"b-but muh fake news"
Yeah. No shit all the major media outlets are farces. Doesn't mean Trump has been the very spitting image of "anti-establishment" you folks have been hoping for. Getting people mad as a reason why he's so great isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Camden White
Camden White

spergs out over a simple slogan
Did I need to attach a fish hook to that post too?
He still generates salt from tards like you

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Fucken checked Htiler

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

What kind of "tard" do you think I am? I bet you think I'm liberal as a wet sponge, you smug little shit.

Left-wing loons say and do stupid shit. Right-wing loons say and do stupid shit, too. I'm neither and I don't care about labeling myself.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

He's a centrist lolberg
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
back to /liberty/ pedo

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Call me when he builds the wall he promised–

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

calls me a pedo
I'm not even a rightist
Cool projecting, komrade.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

You sound like a bleeding vagina. Perhaps you're better off taking a break from imageboards for a bit.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

America’s greatness is built on our diversity
There is no place in our society for this type of backward thinking

So you don't like diversity then?

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Video Games

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

he's still trying
outs himself as /leftypol/
goddamn, saying anything Trump-related really outs the retards
ESA is videogames, fag

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

ESA is videogames, fag
And politics are?

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

one year in
constant insults to every party left and right
unprofessional attitude
doesn't respect anyone but himself
literally everyone including right-leaning people I know hate him
So are these supposed to be bad?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

In his defense, ESA may be videogames, but we all know the direction this thread will go.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

can't even respond to posts correctly
You aren't from around here are you?
You might have more luck on the_donald with this weak shilling

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Let's see if the mods actually do their job

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

mods
doing their job
Just screech about how Nintendo is cancer and you'll get banned months before political shitflinging gets looked at.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

… Yes? Unless your mother was a privileged old bat and your father beat you, image is an important factor to uphold in society.

haha I'm right ur wrong your so mad shill xDDD
Why did I expect any better from an uncivil Trump shill?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

the only good things that came out of Merican niggers where BB King, Chuck Berry, Michael Jackson and Muhameth Aly and we all know neither of them would have reached they're true potential had they grown up in anigger ruled society
Haiti used to be called the Paris of the west until niggers took over BY EXTERMINATING WHITES

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Just the way you post on an anonymous imageboard shows how weak of an individual you are, its incredible really
You're not wrong, I got banned personally by king kike for "using sage as a downvote" (I wasn't) in a Switch thread because he didn't like the fact that I was posting facts that went against his precious nu-tendo console's quality narrative relative to everything else
But let's not derail with meta shit, its pointless.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

everyone hates grunkft and everything he does
nobody judges his actions on a case by case basis
believe me everyone wants him impeached literally two seconds from now
trust me, people I know told me
bye bye

Luke King
Luke King

Just the way you post on an anonymous imageboard shows how weak of an individual you are, its incredible really
Et tu, Brute?

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Yeah? Bye to you, too, I guess.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

I-I know you are but what am I
goddamn, reaching the bottom of the barrel
here's your last (you). Mods are lazy, guess I'll just have to filter you

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

You seem quite cranky, did you miss an estrogen injection?

image is an important factor to uphold in society.

Is that why /leftypol/ makes pig noises while noisily choking on jewish penis?

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

That sentence
I for one welcome an embodiment of chaos. Whats great is it's even got /pol/ kvetching

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

fuckin shit

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

goddamn, reaching the bottom of the barrel
All you've done is belittle me and contribute nothing to your argument about why Trump is the "god-king" you so worship him as. As far as I'm concerned, you're a hypocrite and a child.

I know it's tough out there sweetie, but I promise you, if you stop being such an irrational anarchist, you'll probably stop living with your parents.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Sweetie
Oh wow it's a hole that thinks what it says matters on an anonymous image board.

James Bell
James Bell

Shut up slut. Tits of GTFO.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Trump didn't even play them, it was some retard on their own side making shit up.
They played themselves.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

most of the good people on /pol/ already left. There's only a small contingent of oldfags who are worth a damn there
Population's been thoroughly replaced, shills and the compromised moderation really did a number there

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

sweetie posting
CEASE THESE INDIGNITIES

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

k

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

pretty much, whats more is if you dare make fun of them like you would /leftypol/ people call you /leftypol/. It's as if to them people can't just be against people who go full retard in their logic

see pic

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

…Yes?
It's important if you still care about the traditional system, maybe.
I'm glad someone is shitting up the place. Even if he doesn't do much in the end, he's made it so that the next candidates need to match or surpass this level of shitposting.
God, just thinking of another Jeb arc is making me excited.
Unless your mother was a privileged old bat and your father beat you
Oddly specific. Story time?

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

unprofessional attitude
your a stupid nigger for uttering this sentence aloe
your founding father who created the country of your ancestors and the laws that protect you were all battle hardened badasses, you think thei'll tip toe around some random issue to aboid using bulgar language to descrive said issue? even though the only reason they are able to have a discucion at all is because they're all drenched in the blood and gore of they're enemies?
do you know who has impecable politically correct language and dogmatic good maners?
the Jews
their (((profecional atitude))) is what allow them to Jew you like the goy you are cus you think they are better persons for the way they manage their PR
foul mouthed bad mannered douchebags are often the most honest people you'll meet, like wise the most dangerous devils are the ones that hide behind an inmaculate mask of virtue

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

most of the good people on /pol/ already left
No shit, that's why everyone who wants to have any actual discussion goes to other boards.
Oddly enough, despite being a complete cesspool of faggotry and genuine retardation, /tv/ is one of the best places to discuss politics in an unrestrained environment right now.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

the traditional system
Please stop acting like we're breaking down some sort of social wall here.

There's revolutionary ways of doing things, and then there's just pain arrogant morons that spit toxic waste for the sake of spitting toxic waste. Trump is far from being someone that breaks the norm and more of a big baby.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I don't want to say where I go to for political discussion on this site, this thread might be teeming with shills soon

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

boy I sure do love video games

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

regardles of what he may or may not be
you wanna shit on the Don
then point out he is nothing but the bitch of his (((son))) in law
or mention all the many pro establishments moves he's made since elected
but complainign about him for his manners and vocabulary?
that's the kikest kikery a kike can kike

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Lol

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

soon
They're very obviously already here.
Don't give it up no matter what.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

4U