Why can't we have nice things

So here's this
dsogaming.com/news/modders-bring-battlefield-2142-back-from-the-dead-multiplayer-working-featuring-even-custom-maps/

It's something you would expect is good right, bringing it back after EA killed revive, but

otherwise, I'm pretty happy
Do you think EA is going to get us BF 2143?

What the fuck?

I looked the game up on their gamespy clone and it was about 9pm EST, the only server online was "Battlefield 2142 Reclamation EU Mixed Mode"

It doesn't matter if a dead multiplayer game gets revived, because nobody will play it which makes it as good as dead.

2143 is never coming the new meme in FPS is old World Wars and Battle Royales. The final DLC in Battlefield 4 was one giant 2142 callback but thanks to all the bitches complaining about FPS games being set in the future its never coming.

2142 via Revive Network had a small but consistent playerbase. I played on it for quite a while until EA told them to pull the plug.

I played some Revive too 2142 is fun but has its flaws same goes for every BF game past its prime/

Revive got popular enough that EA noticed and sent their attack lawyers.

No, and it would suck anyway
Modern DICE is nofun shit pumping up the same garbage every 2 years now with SJW commie propaganda attached to it.

GameRanger is okay for old games (I use it sometimes for HoMM3 with buddies, when I don't want to use HotA) but Revive was great since it did everything for you. But the rotating servers is an issue of who is hosting the servers.

There were always multiple full servers on Revive for BF2 and 2142

If they managed to not be fucking retarded in how they handled it, they could have a larger playerbase. Still, its an improvement over having some clanfags deeming you "worthy" of hosting shit.

only Battlefield i care about is Battlefield Vietnam the rest of them are garbage.

I fucking hope not. They haven't made a decent game in like 10 years. I don't want to see them shit all over the memory of 2142.

Also, GameRanger is completely legit software that people have been using to play dead games for a while. Nothing wrong with using it for this.

It's closed source, and inherently botnet.

I don't see arabic?

kill yourself
kike

What?

And your point?

bump

considering how retard proof the install for revive was