School Shooting Simulator by US Army

Where were you when USA saved videogames?
There's no notice of a release or anything for this until at least Spring of this year, but it's already looking pretty damn good, just need to mod in Eric and Dylan skins and add some Doom music to make it a true multiplayer Columbine simulator.

Sorry for not webming this, don't have the tools on this computer to convert the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/science-and-technology/edge-virtual-training-revisited-video
dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2017/06/26/news-release-virtual-training-active-shooter-incidents-now
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ&start1=4&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw&start2=0&authorName=aids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already had a thread on this. i'm pumped for the eventual game night.

Old news but I'll bump anyway

Goddamnit and i missed it, didn't see it on the catalog but apparently it's already on page 10 and on bumplimit.

hotdamn i cant wait

I know there are some teacherfags here, one of you niggers need to get your hands on a copy and upload it for us

Are kids now gonna have fond memories of playing supreme gentleman sim in school instead of oregon trail or CS?

I work for my school as a tutor so I might be able to.

For what purpose?

all of the above. you no fun allowed faggot.

(checked)
It's meant to train and teach people how to respond to an active shooting incident. Only one player is the shooter, others play as the potential victims as well as the first-responders. *So basically the third option.**

I really don't think this was made with the intention of letting the students play it. Certainly not as the gunman, at the very least. Maybe it's all part of an elaborate plan to help stop teachers from going postal by letting them kill their students.

What engine is this running on?

Unreal 4

I hope they make a Columbine level.

Best suggestions in the other thread:

Moonman Inner City mod.
Waifu Battle Royale mod.
Multiplayer modes.

Thank you
You can't make this up
dhs.gov/science-and-technology/edge-virtual-training-revisited-video
dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2017/06/26/news-release-virtual-training-active-shooter-incidents-now
archive.is simply wouldn't allow me access to these pages

Like pottery.

FWOMP
FWOMP
FWOMP

It has online support by default, both LAN and servers.

RAM costs next to nothing. How cheap are you?

nojob, living on rice and beans, integrated graphics card cheap.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

this place doesn't have the traffic to warrant a ban on any agency's network.

This is for teachers, police, firemen, and basically those employed in positions where an active shooter is a threat. Of coirse I don't think this game will actually help too much, but can't complain if we get the game and have fun with it.

I was more think notoriety and content than just sheer traffic.

we don't have the notoriety either, partly because of our low traffic.

fair enough

Also because we blame 4chan for everything. It reminds me of blaming ebaumsworld over a decade ago

To be fair, I'd assume at least most of the people on here at least have enough not sperg to run around in real life and do shit like that.

You faggots aren't even watching the video.
You don't play as the shooter, it's an NPC all the time.
You play as a teacher trying to save kids. It's designed to test security measures and safety tactics like locking doors, barricading, hiding in closets, etc, so teachers know what to do in those situations.

So it's not even a "supreme gentlemen simulator", it's more like a Hide-&-Seek but with no seeking.

Any word on the user that sent the shitposting email?

what ended up happening to bauman anyway?

Wow now that I've actually watched it that shit was weak as hell.

Any teenager who had a basic grasp of modding could come up with better shit than this.

you could pretty much do this on garry's mod

You can play as Teacher, Shooter, Police and Bystanders. There is even a toggle for Concealed-Carry situations, which let Teachers and Bystanders randomly spawn with pistols.

Obviously you weren't in the original thread. They have a demo on jewtube that shows you can take multiple roles, including suspect. Not only can you slaughter civilians, but take them hostage and start fires that can burn the whole building down.

And yet some Anons will say that we're big enough to atract professional shills, russian hackers, the FBI and whatever other boogeyman that explains why half the board is shitposting against all those threats. :^)

They do show the kid shooting a glass door to get in once he notices it's closed, but it's indeed pretty stupid how the kids just scream all the fucking time even when there's nothing happening.
The AI also has fucking terrible aim. I get why they probably don't want an aimbot playing that role, but aiming for windows and walls when you have targets in front of you? That's a rookie mistake.

WEW

I'll never get to experience a school shooting.

Why did they make such a comprehensive game and why the fuck can't I play it as a taxpayer?

I wonder how you could use this to really get a realistic analysis of the situation instead of having people goof off or react unrealistically. Maybe if instead of AI they had everyone in the simulation controlled by a human and if they didn't avoid getting shot they'd be given a mild electric shock to incentivize them to avoid getting killed.

Indeed, it's almost insulting to think that tax dollars went towards this and didn't even give a decent end product. The graphics are OK and it's neat that it has some customization for skins but the weapon selection looked pretty minimal. Also it needs a co-op mode and planning phase for the true columbine experience. Maybe if the Students/Teachers reach a certain zone they could also be counted as 'escaped' or something like that so they have to weigh their options of whether to stay in place or attempt to flee.

I'm pumped.

Maybe mods will fix it.

Which is still nothing compared to a reasonable salary, assuming you don't live in some South American shithole.

Sam Hyde mod when ?

OP's vid is shit, and I think they were purposely missing so not to "offend" anyone, especially when they bring out that shit sandy mom. Reposting from old thread, but compare it to this demo and see how the shooter is mowing down people and even kills the hostage before the cops and stop him.

I know we're in a thread about a school shooting sim saving vidya, but holy fuck that is the edgiest webm I've seen in a long time and not in a good way.

LOL get a load of this tourist

Well bring it user, show me some edgier shit.

At least you can experience multiculturalism, goy.

*Video games.*

game night with mods when

There's no GAS but there's GAS MASKS to help against smoke

You know watching the real simulation play out I gotta say it doesn't look too bad. Dynamic spreading fire is a nice touch, reminiscent of far cry 2. Unified command role seems like a neat concept, trying to coordinate the different responders. It's also pretty cool that there's other stuff to do after the shooting is over like putting out fires and evacuating victims. Might make for a neat game if we could get enough non-poorfags on here to organize a game night.

Obligatory thread derailment.

La dee dah, jew.

k

Too far user

That's fucking weak user.

you fucked up.

Remember the "sheriff star" episode? When they say white supremacist website, they mean us. Also, the reason as to why swf files were deactivated for a significant amount of time was because of a massive vulnerability in Imgur, which is the largest online photo sharing service to my knowledge, that was exploited specifically to DDoS us. They publicly apologized to this website. There was also a Time Magazine thing about us, which I don't have saved even though I was the one who brought it to attention. We don't even do anything most of the time and people are still bothered by our existence.

fucking dropped

Please spoiler that from now on.

What's better than gas is being able to light buildings on fire, so instead the fire rises

>>>/out/

Who is Yukari kissing?

One thing that sucks, according to the manual, some of the shooter's weapons don't actually do anything and are only supposed to train you to respond to them, like the pipe bomb.

Quit pretending you will ever breed.

Dream game, you can modify SS13 to be like that, but also in space as a bonus.

ill be haunted forever

It's fucking hilarious how they take off and run with it, wearing whatever stupid shit we did like a badge of honor.

That isn't yukari in that picture, if you are talking about the 4th one.

How embarassing.
I'd like to die to a tokarev, or some meme caliber like .500

Ships on release.

Get out, Justin.

What did I miss?

A revolution.

Real Communism

benis in bagina :DD

**traps not even once, fuck Holla Forums

At long last a game that lets Tyrones and Pablos get some practice before they waste an entire clip on one or two students.

Oh. The one with the Holla Forums BO sucking a dick? Or worse?

The film Deliverance but shot in Soviet era Russia.
I still here the squealing.

But can it be modded?
What's the point of a shitty sim if you can't pull off complex attacks with propane bombs, molotovs, chloramine, and pry bars?

Yeah it was that one.

Who shoots up a school with a WW1/2 rifle?

true gentlemen

Hans never got good grades in art school

The vintage fags do.

Couldn't they just learn to make a dedicated server in Garry's Mod or some shit? That sounds a lot more cheap.

You say that like it isn't Scott's or Brad's who do the shooting.

The US Army can make this but not SWAT 5?

There's also pipe bombs, but they are not functional.

Now you can be ready for them, Jamal. Be the hero Afrimerica needs. Shoot FBI Scotts and Brads right in their cracka faces.

Don't worry user, they're using nuggets like true /k/ommandos, so it's okay.

If a gamemode like this were to surface in garry's mod, you can bet that it's going to be full on serious roleplay autistic 9 year old admin rulecuckery that every other gamemode is today.

Basically, the gamemodes will be occupied and operated by "No fun allowed" Grade Schoolers who just learned their first swear and think they're being unironically edgy, and completely sperg the moment someone tries to actually have fun?

sounds like gmod all right

Well that was an interesting drive.

Anyone got the mp4?

Or you know, one of us could host the server, and not be a fag.
Not me though, boat internet is utter shit for hosting

Stop being a no-fun faggot.

I'm on a Christian dns filter. It bans /cuteboys/ but not the other boards.

This is the real meaty argument user. If it's got taxpayer money it should be fully free and open sourced to the American public.
It's your patriotic duty to demand this from your government

Please don't tell me someone is paying for this shit

Stallman is only right about software, and even then he's a little too autistic about it.

Wow…that carpet's fucking horrible

Do you have the game?

Because the thought of the US Army getting paid to dick around in an autistic roleplaying game for 11-year-olds is somehow even worse than them making their own school shooter simulators. Also, picking the cheaper and more efficient method would be very unbecoming of the US military.

Don't shitpost and drive, user.

I only wanted the Stallman picture because of my point.
If it's got taxpayer money it should be available to the public, just like how scientific papers should be, instead of paying the (((publishing))) companies.

Thanks EA.

jesus christ its like im really playing evolve

I don't, but two anons applied on halfchan. I'll try remaking it in either unity or ue4 as a challenge.

RDM RDM RDM

All of these greentexts sound way too real. A school shooter gamemode in gmod would be a no-fun-allowed, p2w, edgy child infested shithole, just like all of gmod's community.

Sounds like your typical game of gmod, though you forgot the part where you die and instantly hear 2 teens screaming at each other over something niehter eof them actually know about over voice chat.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ&start1=4&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw&start2=0&authorName=aids

My dream of the perfect School Shooter Simulator was one that let you play whatever music you wanted on an in game mp3 player, custom skins and unlock-able weapons/outfits, also the ability to change student and teacher skins with whatever pictures you want, also a simple drag and drop level builder so that you can replicate the school of your choice, and would have game modes such as; Beat Cho's High Score, Time Cop, and Free Spree. Time Cop would have you kill as students and staff as possible until the police show up and lock down the school. Then it's just a fight between you and the police to either escape or commit suicide. And also a Columbine mode that is essentially a co-op mode.

This is amazing. It's even better because of trips.

10/10

Well fuck i'l be damned if i not check this.

WHy are you on that site?

they fucking suck at that game

I guess you could say that their highscore is pretty low! :^)

Should also have variables based on the shooter's character selection.
Rando Adult Psycho

Hell, releasing this as a free to play where player role is randomly set every round could actually give valuable data about what strategies work during an active shooter situation.

I think we need more shooter characters though. Maybe different shooters have different weapon loadouts. Kim has the ability to barricade doors, but only brings a Glock handgun. Dylan brinks a TEC-9 and a 12g, and has bombs but they don't work as anything but ways to scare players. etc.

Why not make an Arma mod?

Of course, you can't use the actual names of the shooters. Some mildy amusing alliterative nicknames might be cool.

Make the number of shooters variable as well.

That would only be good for a "historical event" game mode.
In order to prepare for new scenarios, you'd have to have some kind of point system in place where you can either choose the build you want, which would obviously have pluses and minuses to certain maps
as well as just a "hit button, get random build" option.

NUGGETS ARE STILL FED FROM A FIXED MAGAZINE
FUCKING NOGUNZ

I just fucking noticed this

OH SHIT POST OF THE YEAR

And you use a clip to insert them.

Looks to me like they went out of their way to not shoot kids. I wonder if they just phase out of existence or something if you do. Or some sort of pyro goggles shit.

I love how well this works

Is there where I can kill kids with a Katana?

Oh of course, but they definitely gotta have their signature gear to allow for the tactics they used.

Pic related.

Alright, fine, you got me there, but my point still stands, there are some skills that should be valuable in some areas and nigh-worthless in others.

Is that Leonardo DeCaprio?

let me guess, Holla Forums owner?

WHATS SITUATION?

So where to pirate?

It's not been leaked yet.

rolling

rolling
has that faggot cop been fired yet?

rolling for egsdreme ameriganism :DDD

rolling for egsdreme ameriganism :DDDD

The police force has only been getting worse everywhere.

roll for extreme digits

rollin

rollan

People with good taste.

No, it's his mexican cousin Pablo DeTijuana.

r

rolling

What's the highest number of shooters, two? Has there been an AS that had more than two shooters that wasn't a bank heist?

rolling

will 2018 be the year video games get gud again?

I'm thinking two. But hey, you don't know what the future will bring.

that's why you don't ever phone lurk much less post.

roll

Bolling

dindu nuffin bix nood fukin poolece

A great start.
But they need to make a "Run leftists With a Dodger" simulator.

Be american and shoot slave races.

they don't block individual sites most of the time
hell my workplace has this site blocked alnmog with all imageboards because of contetnt
but thank god admins are idiots and i can just use https to bypass filter

roll

rolling

Dis is the brize of freedom

Roll

I bet kids will line up to play the gunman

Be aware a limited distribution like this makes it very easy to add some kind of water mark to the software that would trace back to the place it was leaked in. This could be obvious (big "Licensed to ____, report other uses to 555-555-5555" at the menu) or hidden in the code. Ideally we'd get two sources so we could compare the hashes to check for the second, but at minimum it should be looked over before public leak.

SIMON SAYS JUMP AND DO A 360 AND LAND ON YOUR FEET NOW COME TOWARDS ME STOP! HANDS UP AND BEHIND YOUR BACK CRAWL TOWARDS ME NOW OR I WILL SHOOT I WILL NOT WARN YOU AGAIN.
*POF* *POFPOFPOF**POF*
I didn't say Simon says…

This 100%. If at all possible it should be looked over by someone familiar with finding and breaking software watermarking/DRM before it's released.
Anyone with access to the game should handle it carefully and move slowly. We're all eager to get our hands on it and play, but it's not worth anyone loosing their job over.

My only complaint is that the gun sounds should be more realistic. Can't wait to get to play this with Holla Forums.

For you Holla Forums

What's the fucking video someone please show me

You real human bean you

Lel

He looks kinda like a lady without the facial hair.

Why can't people let us have our fun?

You don't want to shoot a school, do you user?

Because the gov doesn’t like civilians playing with their toys. That and if we did get our hands on the game, expect exploding vans tier news story’s about how the white supremacist hacker known as Holla Forums is using government software to train terrorists.

wew lad

(checked)

Pretty much this. nodev anons here are already afraid of pirating 3DS Max due to watermark/DRM, so you would need to reverse engineering this game or something to find proofs if it does this shit. That's terror built into the proprietary software.

Tard wrangling is an ancient and noble profession.

That sounds like fun too.

Wouldn't that be fuck easy for any Unityfag to reproduce? I mean, the concept is so simple I'm surprised someone didn't do it already

Can't fault them for making it realistic.

Roll it up.

gets

nah, cuckchan is probably getting the credit again

WEW

Mark is a kike get

Roll

Agreed.

mwaaah dubs

Rolling

I bet they don't even have a hitbox and can't be killed in the first place.

*sigh* time to reinstall postal I guess.

check the wasted get

*flops besides you*

owo

This is an imageboard, not some faggy roleplay.

*unsheats katana*

don't make me do it, tim

I'm coming out of the /agdg/ thread as someone with experience in UE4.
It would take a while to create and you would need a team if you wanted to complete it in any reasonable amount of time, assuming you don't just buy all the 3d assets and animations. No, it wouldn't be very difficult if the team members knew what they were doing, but it's not something that can be made in a month.

*teleports behind u*
Omioah, mo shiggderu

i don't think you have a say in whether user gets to roleplay or not.

madman

I kind of wish to watch a feelsy and maybe slightly edgy drama anime about a cute asocial girl trying to make friends and live her school life until everything falls apart for her, making her snap and shoot shit up.

crossing my arms behind keeping them placed on my head and crawling on right of my legs

Rollan

I kindy wish to wait for her outside school once she is done so we can go have some ramen afterwards.

I mean, we have /agdg/

rollan

Is he okay?

That certainly could have been handled better.

minus the school shooting

I am busy planning the escape so she does not get busted later, you daft idiot.

checked

That can't be real, can it? That gun firing seemed real, but then again I didn't see any gunshot wounds or blood. The fear and sadness in that dude's voice sounded pretty authentic and made a part of me die inside. Go ahead and call me a newfag for not seeing this one webm all this time, but jesus christ.

Unlike in vidya, blood doesn't really burst out. Entry wounds are also really small due to the amount of velocity and direction the bullets are traveling at. It's real.

Jesus Christ dhs is slow to approve my request, worst department

Damn I didn't know but this was his gun. How the fuck can the police let someone this edgy be in charge of "security"?

Delinquents make great zogbots because of their pent up angst. Just wind them up and watch sparks fly.

How's the spine?

>An anime schoolgirl and the main character let's call him user are school outcasts
>Anime schoolgirl cracks and decides to shoot up, being the actual shooter while user at first reluctantly plans the operation
>It turns into a bank heist anime for the rest of the series

Yes, I know, but you usually see at least a little blood on the floor or something, or at least see the shirt the victim is wearing react to the bullets' impact. Is there a fucking news article or something I can look at? What the fuck would make a cop actually do that shit?

He is a fucking manlet with tatoos. When will they ever learn…

u can actually see before the cop shoot the guy one floor tried to reached his right hand to his back. trying to pull out something(?)

Its real you fucking faggot. Where do you think this comes from?
A kid was playing with an airsoft in vegas, some guy reported it, kids gets shot. Liberty acquired.

Freedom ain't free.

Well, that's all the confirmation I need. What a fucking nutjob.

Oh wait, for that to happen, we need qualified people who can animate it.
They will probably censor half of it and the city of japan will come and say "nonono, we need to teach goyims how to give up and be good goys"

His name was Daniel Shaver, pest exterminator, invited some folks to his hotel room for drinks, showed them his pellet guns. Someone else saw it, freaked out and called the police. He was still a right fucking idiot for pointing it out of a hotel window. Pellet gun or not.

see

I replied to the wrong user.

:^)

it's clearly staged, the guy on the floor is merely pretending to be dead and the red thing is ketchup

I bet you believe pictures of the "holocaust victims" too

Herro Rato

Hallo herr Judenratte

Why'd you cut it short, by the way? There's a great part where he's being all gung-ho afterward and they're fumbling with hotel room keycards.

That's a cute rat

i got the video from someone else

heres the full video for people to see

hello ratto

Back the f*ck off???

*flops besides you and nudges your ear*

Goddamnit spiderman, stop fapping all the time! You always miss the action!

be a good goy

I still cannot forget the changed ending in the Boku dake ga Inai Machi anime.
It was so cucked compared to the manga.

The problem with a 12 episode show I guess.
The manga ending was miles better.

Don't touch my ear faggot

checked

rolling

das a cute girl

I don't think that would be a good resolution.
>Realizes that he is betraying his only friend and or possibly lover halfway through and feels even more guilty about that.
This way it would have more dramatic tension while still having a depressing ending.

She's got a pretty good head on her shoulders.

No, listen, I get what you try to do.
I just tell you what will happen.
The show will fall flat on a shit censored ending just so it can be shown in japanese television and people can pull out cucked values out of it with those fucking japs shrugging and "can't be helped" leaving their shitinfested lips.

Anime is fucking dead bro.

How often are endings changed in the current times? I mostly watch pre-2012 shit and only look up newer anime when I watch things like shows made by Bones and maybe one or two shows that interest me. I avoided Erased because people seemed to obsess over it

Wasn't the manga itself cucked, what with the childhood friend marrying someone else and having a child with him?

If you really want a tragedy…

The citation: "the manga was better" always turns out to be true.

I do not talk about the story but about the change of the bossfight.
In the manga he is fighting him on a burning bridge if I remember correctly; In the anime he just lets himself get thrown off the roof of the hospital because "*tears streams down my eyes*"everything is now dajoube"" lol jk I am still alive, all my friends were here to help me and you go to prison now badboy.

AND REMEMBER KIDS, INSTEAD OF BEING A BADASS, JUST SACRAFICE YOURSESLF AND LET THE POLICE DO THE WORK!

Oh it also reminds me that he got best girl in the end anyway, so thats that.

Let's turn this shit into a visual novel with multiple endings, fuck it I'll help out with the writing, we can make a secret bittersweet/good ending that is really hard to get but which eventually leads to them stopping the killing and coming out of it damaged, maybe even imprisoned but at least alive and together.

Rollan for quints

Is the first one from an actual game?

any anons got the game already?

Source?

This thing better have multiplayer so i can play with you anons.

i really hope there are more weapons and explosives like pipe bombs, shit is pretty weak sauce content wise but it's ok

Sounds sick, and I mean the good kind.

what meme :^)

Rollan

roll

What if we mod it to the point you get to attack also airports and even banks.

Rollan for burgerland

Sometimes the sheer creativity that flows out of this place astounds me.

No, you won't make anything. Keep dreaming.

Making a VN wouldn't be that hard with combined effort, there are RPGmaker-esque programs to do that. The biggest amount of work are probably the graphics and the writing as well as the music but that can be stolen from some other games if it comes to that.

Can't wait for the release

Last I heard Ren'Py is pretty retard proof.

There are already is a gamemode like this.

It's pretty barebone though.

Lel

Most of the 'content' in a gmod gamemode is just faggotry.
I got really into the school shooter sim at first and I actually liked it more before they started adding shit to it.

rollan

ttt can't be played without rules like how board or card games can't be played without them

I'm talking more in terms of mechanics. Last time i played it, it was basically a hide and seek game until the cops show up.

rollan

rollan

I spoke to the developer(s) and that is what they intended it to be.
At least in the early days.

….Just like in real life?

IRL you'd be able to do lot more than just go into a classroom hold down ctrl in a corner and hope the shooter is a complete retard.

CQC mechanics when?

Big boss to the right of the guy beheading the statue.

They're making a simulator meant to prepare people for a school shooting partially based on a hoax? Isn't that unethical?

oh shit officer

Is out yet?

dont shoot me pls :-DDDD