>using steam

memes aside

fuggg

you have to disable it in Big Picture mode

but I did
motherfuker just ignores me and checks itself back when I close big picture
who could be behind this

wow, quality thread
you could've asked this shit on cuckchan or leddit and wasted their time instead of ours, they're built for shit like this

Considering the way he types, he either got banned from cuckchan or he decided to take his dumbass problem to "le ebin smart chan". Either way, I hope he realizes he isn't welcome here and fucks off.

stick to shooters and rts kid

Stick to cuckchan retard

Big picture is broken (Including config stuff) since most of the team hopped to work on ARTIFACT UI and shit.
Valve is hilariously mismanaged, but IIRC you can hard disable it with the actual configuration files for steam while steam isn't running.
Why all the controller shit is still stuffed in big picture and there isn't a tab in the working regular interface is beyond me

Thats going to take some time to get used to, I forgot how much of a bitch this trident tomboy was, you barely scratch her on Hard

identifying casuals 101

just use xpadder you dumb goy

home computer's are not PCs

Just play it with KB+M nig, movement feels much better.

Goddamn you're pathetic

Kill yourself retard

I have, and an analog stick is ultimately better due to the very small point of changing direction. You however seem to have only used kbm and it's really showing. Consider trying something else before talking about it.

home computers also aren't PCs. Home computers stopped being used a long time ago, before you were born.

you use two less than symbols to reply to someone's post or click on their post number, try it next time. as for ys3 on the x68k, most people played with controllers since it was a japanese home computer, they embraced video games pretty closely.

there are no goalposts, you're on the sidelines playing with yourself, waiting to compete.

tbh I'm not following this convo, but "Personal Computer" I believe was actually a trade-marketed term IBM used in marketing material for the IBM 5150. It eventually became genericized though since the IBM PC standard became a de-facto standard for home computers

it pretty much means x86 these days. That's the general accepted term. a tandy 1000ex isn't a personal computer, it's a home computer. the vic 20 is a home computer. the x68000, MSX, etc. are home computers.

One of these things isn't like the other,
You can have one sure but it's secondary.

It could mean any "desktop or laptop" these days, but there are around 1.5 billion x86 dektops and laptops in use and for other architectures its negligible

feels like what? small travel time to change direction? you do know that the directional input for mouse is only bound by your game resolution, right? It also doesn't track your cursor location, just the direction it is pointed at relative to the player character. On an analog stick it is always the same distance to go 100% in one direction to 100% in the opposite. On a mouse if your cursor is at its max distance, your physical input is quite a distance larger unless you're playing at 640x480 or something. Even then I imagine it's larger.

Look, you don't have an argument here, so far it's just pretentious rejection of better input methods because you only seem to have the one your PC came with. I'm convinced its purely out of fanboyism and not with any actual experience with the games. Mouse input is fine, but its undeniably inferior for Ys. Stick with shooters and RTS games, you're out of your league here son.

just stay mad kid

That was meant for
No, I used both and using a thumbstick feels like
What the fuck does that even mean?
You have much better control by using the Mouses sensitivity you nigger
Home computers are a subcategory of PCs you absolute fucking retard
What's your point you pretensions hipster fuck?

Which reinforces my point considering the system was released in 1981 and the term has been attached ever since then even has Home Computers were phased out.

NICELY DONE

just kill yourself kid, you're actually too stupid to post here.

Really makes you think

took you a while, but you're very predictable in the end

Absolutely irrelevant, small distance time is attached to the mouses sensitivity, you're pretending like moving the cursor to one end of the screen to another is hard and slower, it's not.
Bullshit, else the character would only have 8 directional movement which isn't the case at all
Sure buddy, keep creating strawmans to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Playing it with a Gamepad It feels like floaty garbage, like I'm playing Claw but worse.

so your solution is to sacrifice accuracy, yeah, nah stop being retarded. You do know that in those shooty games you play, the good players keep a lower sensitivity but have a large area for the mouse to move? You know, because it increases accuracy?

dunno where the fuck you got this from, but you address it yourself later on in your own talmudic accusation:

How?
How does it remove accuracy you fucking retard?
Are you so mentally and physically impaired that you can't adapt to a mouse with higher sensibility?
Keep going retard, next you'll pretend jumping + Special doesn't feel like shit on a gamepad.
This game was made for KB+M and it shows you autistic consolefag, what you're doing is like defending console car games on KB+M.
So you don't even understand the argument you were making?
Good job, did you copypasted it from the Steamcuck forums?
Holy fucking shit, kill yourself lad, you derail every goddamn thread with your pretensions unwarranted self importance and constant need for hipster renown.

End your fucking and leave this baord already, it's not that hard.

speaking of Ys
I remember downloading a PSP ISO in nicoblog containing the fully translated and dubbed PC engine version of Ys IV, dont ask how it worked but the damn thing worked and it worked well

the thing is that I lost that and Nicoblog has deleted it for some reason, damn shame, at least I can just get the PC engine ISO and run it in mednafen

Also got to love this one
Chris Chan would be proud

Have you tried Nyaa or Sukebei?
They might have it

user please.

You talking about Dawn of Ys?

This.

sage

This.

sage

Fun fact, attempting to delete this post yielded:

Error: Tor users may not delete posts.