Video game world politics

The Ala Mhigan refugees have to go back. If necessary we need to build a wall to keep them out. Give em' free airship rides if necessary. It's cheaper than having them shit up the streets of Ul'dah begging and stealing from the common folk.

Don't make the mistake your benevolent benefactor, Sultana Nanamo Ul Namo, with her arms open to the refugees, is in control of any of the refugee influx. No, she's merely a puppet for the merchant class. They are the real rulers of Ul'dah that would just as soon slit one another's throat as line their pockets with gil. They argue for cheap labor and suppression of the crafting guilds rights. They profit from the lower wages of the proletariat and they'll ensure this refugee fiasco goes on indefinitely. What next? Are we to hear the plight of koblods? What of the beast men and their tribulations. Must Ul'dah bend its knee to every race and people who cry on her steps!? Madness!

Now the Manderville's Golden Saucer has done well at giving those Ala Mhigan's with a modicum of competency work but those are jobs that hard-working citizens of Ul'dah should be getting the first pick at. We need to make Ul'dah great again and that can only happen when we put the needs of the citizens of Ul'dah ahead of those refugees that no one asked for and certainly no one wants.

tl;dr Someone is doing the raping it's the Ala Mhigans

I'm sure this will end well.

I'm grabbing the front row seats for the shitfest and derailment in unbelievable proportions.

(double checked)
Be sure to get best seat: Front row center!

I'll go on for other games as well.

You basically have a banana republic in the mushroom kingdom. How many times has Bowser "kidnapped" their princess? This is political theatre at it's finest. Her kidnappings are a necessary component in the mushroom kingdom's political process you see. By continually presenting the threat of Bowser they can coerce the populace into dumping money into a defense fund to quash the threat without actually addressing the threat directly. Mario and co "beat" bowser and clear stage for the next performance.

Meanwhile, they can funnel those defense funds into pet projects like cruises, racing, extravagent parties, vacations to remote island all on the tax payers coin. No one is going to question the narrative when the looming threat of Bowser hangs over thier heads.

Reminder that potatoes belong in the oven regardless of where they hail from. Especially the potato autist.

we have reached peak Holla Forums fellas.

The Stormcloak rebels are traitors not just to the Empire, but also to their own people. An independent Skyrim has no chance of pushing back the Aldmeri Dominion when the entire Empire failed to defeat them. The only way we can win against the filthy fucking elves is to unite the Empire stronger than ever and wipe them from the surface of Tamriel.

We're not discussing real world politics. This is video game world politics.

I like the politics in elder scrolls. It's often intertwined in the lore and makes it fun to learn about. Like how the aldmeri dominion convinced the khajiit and elsweyr to join the dominion.

And a Skyrim controlled by the empire that is basicly a lapdog of thalmor has a chance of fighting back the thalmor?
Yeah ok.

what about the Daedric question?

Gas the elves, race war now

It can get fun the further down the rabbit hole you go.

You ever notice it's always the redditors who side with the empire? It must be a beta thing to give up and let someone master your destiny instead of fighting for your land and people. Even after the empire cucked skyrim out of their very own god who hailed from there

Empirefags are synonymous with cowards and weaklings who would support a muslim caliphate invading their homes too.

What question? They're unruly neighbors who keep trying to break in.

So the elder council is like the deep state?

Are you seriously implying the empire is fully in controll and the stormcloaks are being controlled? Did you just ignore the files at the thalmor outpost where it says they're funding both sides of the war but only aiding the stormcloaks enough to assure that the war keeps going.
At the start we learn that the info that lead to the capture of you and the stormcloaks was given by the thalmor.
They're patrolling and detaining people like they own the place and they practically order the empire to kill citizens of skyrim, general tullius admits it when you confront him that its out of his control.

If TeS Oblivion is to believed as cannon then the past protag of that game became the daedric ruler afterward right? I think you can even meet him in skyrim. What is the answer to the question in Skyrim? What is habbening with the Daedra in that game?

You'll have to forgive me since I haven't kept up with politics of the elder scrolls game that much outside of Oblivion.

It became globally more difficult to open portals to oblivion and summon daedra once the amulet of kings was lost, but not impossible. Daedra still exist but they're rarer, and summoners still exist but they're rarer too, all because it takes more effort to punch holes.

Nilfgaard or a Free North?

Nilfgaard has better living conditions plus all the wine you could ever ask for tbh

It all makes sense now. The Elder Scrolls are the Protocols of Zion.

The dossier implies for the stormcloaks that ulfric is an "asset" because he was led to believe the info he had disclosed under constant torture is what caused the fall of the imperial city and white gold tower, which was not true, since it fell long before he cracked. He is an asset insofar as he is weakening the empire by opposing their servitude to the dominion due to his ptsd from his past. He doesn't actually work for the thalmor and would happily slaughter them if given the chance or fight them to the death this time.

The empire I think wants to break off as well, but can't with mede alive which is why the pc is ordered to assassinate him. There's also theories that the emperor himself ordered the hit so a new emperor without the baggage of being the man who sold out their god and people to lead the empire and its eventual revolution.

Insofar as big changes? Umbra blew the ever living fuck out of clavicus viles domain the sword from tes oblivion that is controlling the girl. The strongest sword in game. It also led the city of umbral over morrowind and ended up causing the events that led to the argonians sacking morrowind, the eruption of red mountain that wreaked havoc on morrowind and the hist or argonia taking some territory from morrowind. It's also why there's a hist tree in skyrim, which fell from the city.

One of the people on the city and a semi-protagonist of the story is the reason why the mini meteor that housed one of the government houses in vivec fell on the city and caused the explosion.

Martins sacrifice further tied the gates of oblivion tighter and made it harder to summon daedra. Some other fuckery might have happened but who knows. I know the whole moons disappearing over elsweyr was sketchy.

Mr. House did nothing wrong.

Which are completely divorced from real world politics and, frankly, reality altogether. When a creator can make his fictional country with [insert his favorite brand of politics here] have an unlimited amount of fictional resources in order for it to succeed, you know you're dealing with pure fantasy.

This is a pet peeve of mine: Sjw developers make a game that showcase their ideal, perfect society. All diverse, all inclusive, all equal, and depict it as a total paradise. And then afterwards, the non-dev sjws point to this completely fictional representation and say, "see, you guys? my progressive politics Can and Do work!"
The same goes true in reverse, for political systems they hate. For example, their video games' capitalist societies somehow always seem to fail, meanwhile their communist societies somehow always seem to work properly. Why? Because only in the realm of fantasy, where legitimately ANYTHING can possibly happen, can their absolutely retarded progressive politics can work.

To argue about a video game's politics, which are always unrealistic and dictated by the whims of their developers, are not to be taken seriously.

And scheming sorcerers are where they belong, in a pyre.

The dossier implies hes an uncooperative asset. Meaning keeping him and the empire fighting is good.
Your logic still doesnt make any sense, you say the stormcloaks are weaking the humans in general against the thalmor but is it not the empire that decided to invade, is it not the empire that agreed to enter skyrim and do the thalmors bidding?
By your logic wouldnt the sensible option be to ally with the stormcloaks and tell the thalmor to fuck off? If they cant beat them alone how will destabilizing skyrim and losing men help them in the struggle against the thalmor?
Do you have something to back this up? Because I'm fairly certain it wasnt mentioned at all during the dark brotherhood quest chain.

Nilfgaard doesn't burn their witches and sorcerers, just keeps them on a very short leash. Based RADovid is the one that burns them.

Tell that to the guild I was kicked out of for merely joking about the game's political lore. People insert their own allusions to any kind of commentary of this nature. The art of shitposting is lost on them I think.

I recalled the nilfgaard king executing atleast one, oh well I remember everything pretty badly.

The journal entries containing RADovid are total bullshit just read this crap:
"Perhaps the delay this caused was what allowed the ruler to nearly escape his assassins, but in the end he could not cheat fate and died at the hands of Philippa Eilhart, who descended suddenly, a veritable demon of vengeance, to revenge the wrongs he had done her."
I mean thats pretty high and mighty considering Philippa murdered his father and other kings and assumed controll and even decided to demean and mock RADovid during his youth.
Are we really supposed to feel bad for a murdering witch responsible for the death of many kings, who causes chaos in not just one but three kingdoms?

No, I said the Stormcloaks are weakening the empire by opposing the empire and refusing to serve the Aldmeri dominion by proxy. The civil war then caused losses on both sides, which would all be soldiers of the empire otherwise, which does in fact weaken the empire further, which obviously is the empires fault after the White Gold Concordat, and the markarth incident.
Skyrim is empire territory. There was no invasion. It's a civil war, not a conventional one.
Ally with the faction that is opposing your rule over your territory? The empire has already lost hammerfell, elsweyr, the summerset isles, and valenwood. And morrowind is severely weakened. If they lose Skyrim what does that do to their public face and trust in them for the rest of the provinces? Unless you mean to imply the stormcloaks will willingly align with the empire and become legionaries again when the empire already betrayed their trust, rather than the empire ceding skyrim.
Ulfric is the one who destabilized skyrim. And yielding to him destroys all credibility the empire has left.
No, It was a theory I read on the tes forums ages ago. A few of the main points were that the dude paying you is a councillor, has a rich benefactor, and mede knew you were coming and intentionally waited outside of solitude and better guards/accomodations/security to wait for you to come kill him.

Shades of grey. Radovid also goes off the deep end and takes his cause further. Also the journals are meant to be read as some account from Dandelion, who is a massive fag.

Alright cunts, as a proper Dunmer nationalist, what side makes more sense to support in the civil war? On the one hand it seems like an Empire victory would lead to better prospects for Dunmer to colonize Skyrim since the Empire would probably want to increase a population with no love for nords making it harder for the nords to rebel on the future, and Morrowind did have pretty favourable terms of Empire membership back when it was in the Empire. But on the other hand Morrowind's not in the Empire anymore and rejoining the Empire would probably not be as good as the deal Vivec worked out.

Now if the stormcloaks win, the Empire's off our back, but Skyrim's rulers will be nords who don't like Dunmer. At the same time, if the Stormcloaks win then they're diplomatically isolated apart from Hammerfell (which shares no border), they still have Forsworn in the west to deal with, a potentially hostile Empire in the south, and would probably have to be more open and agreeable to Dunmer presence and expansion.

Obviously we don't want the aldmeri dominion to actually win because they're gigantic faggots, but it seems to me that neither side has much impact on that, there's cases to be made for both outcomes hurting or helping the dominion.

Persecuting sorcerers is totally sane, nonhumans arguable since maintaining good relations with atleast dwarves would be beneficial.

Resdayn can't do shit until it deals with it's swampnigger problem. Prioritize.

Dunmer's best bet would probably be allying with the Empire, since Morrowind is in shambles right now with Yellowstone tier super eruptions and Argonians owning half your province in war. Plus the diaspora of more Dunmer gives you more lebenstraum as stormcloak supporter, pls no

Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

OOGA BOOGA ROCKSTOP

Friendly reminder that Nobodies are subhuman filth that cannot feel emotions or empathy for other life

Read the Rising Threat series. The Aldmeri won through superior intelligence and wetworks operations, with inferior numbers. They killed off all the Blades and then in a rapid series of lightingstrikes invaded Cyrodiil. The moment that momentum waned the elves began to struggle. See the battles in the Imperial capital and in Hammerfell.

A strong, nationalistic Skyrim which shuns all elves and khajiit has no holes for the elves to send their spies in. The rough terrain and spread, guerrilla nature of Nord military makes it difficult to take them out in single fell swoops.

Meanwhile the Empire is corrupt all the way to the top, as seen with the Elder Council fucking plotting to assassinate the Emperor. Not only does the Empire also help the elves kidnap, torture and assassinate anyone the elves deem interesting enough to note, they will also do their damnest to help hide all the evidence and quiet down the people. The Legions haven't recovered at all since the Great War, the economy is in shambles, Skyrim is taxed to hell and the vast majority of the young and able-bodied youth of Skyrim would rather turn to banditry than to stay in any of the fucking cities. Civil unrest is ubiquitous as per Cicero's notes.

The Empire is fucking dead, it's time to cut out the cancer.

This

And this

OY VEY! Somebody needs to tell the ADL about this blatant metaphoric antisemitism!

This is why we need to support Xemnas and his organization's attempts to obtain Kingdom Hearts. With it, the nobodies could be turned back into law-abiding humans.

Go back to the World that Never Was, look at the eyes and smiles of these fucks; full of psychopathy and hatred of Somebodies. Gas them all

The moon fell because the people of Morrowind stopped loving Vevic. The man/god himself said that if the people of Morrowind ever stop loving him hes gonna smash that thing into them.

For the insightful post on breaking down the fallacy of politics in fiction. Bravo, you are awarded the first Golden (You) of the year.

That isn't culturally sensitive enough, into the gulag!

Maxson was probably the only character in Fallout 4 that I liked besides the detective and curie. All the rest were forgettable.

Xenoblade 2

Daily reminder that both sides in the Skyrim Civil War benefit the Thalmor if either one wins, since their ultimate goal is to unmake the world.

The alliance has no strong leaders outside of Greymane and Velen.
Tyrande is so stupid to insult potential allies, and malfurion is a fucking manchild who doesn't do shit for the elves
Anduin is a little fuckboy who can't do shit
gnome leader doesn't exist
Dwarves have no current leader

The annoying part is the horde are the fucking rapefugees invading azeroth and polluting it with their presence but the alliance leaders are so utterly shit they cannot fight them back properly or efficiently.

I really, really want Jaina to seduce anduin, become queen, and become the next Leader of the alliance as she gasses the horde once and for all. Azeroth needs to be cleansed of their filth.

The universe of star wars would be better off without the force or force users, since 99.9999% of the conflicts are caused by siths vs jedis

Most of us had the self respect to avoid fallout 4 so we can't really give any input.

Double Friendly reminder you let your own apprentice run rampant to a point where he basically plunged your world into darkness all because you wanted to know how a heart worked.

this is why we need another Keyblade War

Can we talk about Belkan Clay?
YET WHAT IS A NATION

Thanks to Rico, the Helghast and Visari have since been proven to be the good guys and the ISA the bad guys.

Vekta belongs to the Helghast,

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

Now there's a redpill.

Pretty much all the Sim City, Tychoon, or 4x style games show the complete opposite of what you're claiming. Every god damned time commie policies are simply too expensive and the best course of action is to simply rollback those policies but you get your ass screwed over the overall picture painted is that Communism doesn't work. For none strategy and economic games there is a consistent trend where the Nazi ripoff bad guys look consistently better then the other guys when there is any semblence of complexity higher then kindergarten-tier logic, so much so that plots have to be dumbed down and stripped of any degree of complexity or else the Ebul nazi badguys will likely not look evil. Kill Zone-tier complexity is enough to completely discredit SJW paradises, and even blatant propaganda like Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus utterly fails to make SJWs look good and Nazis look bad.
Quite the opposite in fact The New Collosus makes Nazis look practical, capable of achieving great things, and Hitler sympathetic.

I'd really like to see which games do what you claim because it's very hard for me to think of a game that does this.

How do you kill the last force user?

get some help from disney

I take it he was agreeable?

BDO is a shit game but it has some fantastic world building.

When said empire's military stretches its coins to the point of defacement in order to pay off its own obligations Skyrim will be begging for the Stormcloaks. The (((Thalmor))) will gladly accelerate the process so they can swoop in and claim the every bit of the kingdom when it defaults.

Ulfric gave that island to the Dunmer, or at least good portions of it. Given that it had regions covered in ash, it seems more like he was giving it to the people who already knew how to cultivate the land that it turned into. The ones in the Grey Quarter were just straight up nigger tier elves living on the kindness of the local ruler and are not to believed or trusted. Giving that city back to the Empire would only worsen relations because the gibs would increase and they already had a bit of a crime problem that was at least partially related to the scum in the grey quarter.

And as said, you help the Stormcloaks and you get a strong ally to fuck over those haughty high elves that are so butt hurt about existing that they are trying to unmake the world as it is. I also think the Dunmer would be sympathetic to worship of Talos, but I could be wrong.

Shit wrong video

>Suddenly (((Cordelia))) reveals she's a filthy Darcsen and is running around claiming the Darcsen Calamity is a lie and our gods the Valkyrur installed House Randgriz as leaders for being a bunch of race traitors who sold out the rest of the Darcsens who dindu nuffin, insulting the entire Yggdist faith

FUCK (((CORDELIA))), FUCK DARCSENS, AND FUCK THE FEDERATION. GALLIA'S A FUCKING SATELLITE STATE AT THIS POINT. BALDREN DID NOTHING WRONG

Shoot them with more lasers than they can block.

Or, you know, just use "slug throwers", since there are conventional guns in SW.

FUCK SHITO MASAPUSSY AND FUCK THE UNITED FUTURE PARTY

They can actually repel rockets, Neo style, if they can do that to rockets then they can do that to bullets which is worse cause it's faster then you can react. That said Tuskan Raiders have pretty high tech conventional arms their funz actually coats a bullet with energy around it with science magic of Star Wars which is pretty cool. All sorts of things you could do with that against a light saber.

A rocket is relatively slow moving and big and you don't usually fire many of them, things get a little more challenging when someone is firing a few rounds of buckshot in your general direction.

This is a rocket hitting a tank from behind. Sorry for lack of sound, I thought I had one with sound.

He didn't really have a choice.

What's with the guy running away at the end? Is that just a nigger or is the dude burned char black?

I said relatively fast. Bullets are even faster. I have no idea how fast blaster bolts are, but I imagine they're no slower than bullets, and they force Jedi to use the sabers to parry them. Parrying a slug of metal isn't going to do anything but splatter them in hot lead.

Must be the one lucky guy that manages to crawl out of an escape hatch right as the tank was cooking off.

Has he been infected?

Not to mention they chose the ugliest afro nigress they could creat in-engine that didn't break the base code for sheer hidiousness and then put her pretty much front and center of several cutscenes.

Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned that we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrosia vaccine he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

This plague – the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

An understandable position but ultimately pointless. From what we know of the Force, it can create life, human life if it wants to e.g. Anakin Skywalker. In other words if you kill all the force users more will just start appearing maybe even with the specific goal of pretecting force-users jus like it was Anakins 'destiny' to bring balance to the force. But even outside of that there are several nigger-tier species around. Violence and wars would always appear unless you have an Empire to impose order and cleanse the filth.

From what I remember of the canon, Jedi would train to predict the trajectory of a Blastershot and then block it. Alternatively their Lightsaber training allows them to 'let the force flow through them' in such a way that the force guides their movements to block or evade projectiles or even ambushes, traps or accidents.
Projectile weapons might work on lower tier Force users but real Masters of either side will not be impressed by your speedy little pebbles.

They know were you will shoot before you do.

Why contain it? Let it spill over to the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

I seem to recall Clone Troopers gunning quite a few of them. Ambush or not, the force didn't help them there.

I get what you're trying to say, but it seems somewhat of an asspull to claim a little precog can see them through every fight. All the enemy has to do is bring enough guns to saturate an area with projectiles. Knowing where they're shooting isn't going to help you any if you have nowhere to jump to.

While I partially agree bring enough guns to a fight and you could win every engagement ever.
As for the Clone Wars, I remember a few of Novels before they got pozzed by Yidney where Obi-wan and the Jedi felt themselves become weaker because the Dark Side was growing so immensly. It acted kinda like a fog on the Jedi's perception and abilities, clouding their conscious and unconscious knowledge of the future.
E.g. In one of the Novels Obi is cruising through Coruscant and almost gets blown up by a bomb. He escapes but is injure and notes that this would have never have happened to him if the Dark Side hadn't grown so large. Just a few years back he would have sensed the danger awaiting him miles before he even got in range of the bomb. It is the passive abilities that often make or made the Jedi so hard to kill.

But wait, isn't that how things are supposed to be? If the force always strives for balance isn't the "natural state" of the Jedi always supposed to be to have extremely limited precog?

I wonder how this all plays with the general idea that traveling in time can't change how events turn out, basically stating that the Force makes things happen the way they do. Now that I think about it, the Star Wars universe is incredibly fatalistic, the Jedi are basically Muslims in the way they treat the Force, no wonder Palpatine wants them dead.

A FIM-92B Stinger travels at Mach 2.54, ignoring the heavy shit fired by tanks bullets have a muzzle velocity between 550 m/s to 1250 m/s of course that's really over simplifying it but is a Jedi can force repel a rocket then I'm convinced you'd need super sonic ammunition.
But there is no such thing as luck in Star Wars so who knows how well sniper fire from extreme distances would even work.

The force strives for balance and will do whatever it takes to achieve but the Force isn't allmighty. Not to mention the 'amount' of light side and dark side Force is created differently.
Jedi can for example increase the amount of Light side Force by being Jedi, doing good shit, helping people saving lives etc.. This can however be countered by naturally occurring death and destruction. Specifically the Jedi chose Coruscant as their Temple seat but Coruscant is no beacon of light side Force because the Coruscant underworld is so fucking desperate and violent that it cancels out the Jedis effect. All this is noted by Plagueous and Palpatine in the formers Novel
The Sith on the other hand do not 'increase' the amount dark side Force there is they simply use what is already available. That means that 2 or 2.000.000, Sith will have the same effect on the Dark Side as a whole. They can corrupt or concentrate the dark energies on a place but they also feed of it to a great degree.
In fact since the Sith feed so much on hatred and anger or the 'Dark Side' it means that the less Sith exist, the more each individual Sith can control, use or feed on the dark side of the Force. That is the reason the rule of 2 was so effective or at least one of the main ones.

In the Plagueous novel, him and Palpatine conduct a massive Ritual whose singular goal was to weaken the Jedi e.g. by clouding their perceptions. They didn't create more force evil rather than 'moved' it around to suit their plans. That there is arguably the biggest difference between the two groups. The Jedi will submit to the Force (but not all of it) while the Sith literally bend it to their will (in a godlike display of collective power).

Revenge of the SIth Novelization along with now Disney-purged canon explained this by clones not having any feelings of hostility for the Jedi they were about to purge. Jedi did feel that something was wrong, but aside from the more powerful exceptions like Yoda they could not pinpoint the cause in time to react to clones.

Rots novelization went even further by stating that Jedi's lack of attachments contributed to this. Most Jedi simply treated clonetroopers like convenient tools at their disposal and were left vulnerable precisely because of their own core philosophy.

Maybe Obi-wan lived through Order 66 cause he actually treated them more like people and they deliberately missed.

It's literally the Elder God from the Legacy of Kain- Kreia, and the handmaiden fucking proved it- the Prequel, and the Original Trilogy are the result of the Exile leaving Kriea, and partaking in an experiment to deduce if the force is as the Elder God, a horrific parasite that has subsumed life, forcing entropy and death in a cycle of meaningless death and rebirth to feed itself on through the actions of the Jedi and Sith, evidence provided through the understanding of the 'destiny' narrative that suggests the Jedi Teachings were utterly pointless, and the fact that Nihilus inadvertently wounded it, becoming an actual mass of consumption and self-destructive collapse.

Jar-Jar was the Exiles apprentice who was to recreate what Kreia did in the events leading up to the choices made when he/she left Kreia, and had mastered the art of what we understand as 'echos'- which was his subtle manipulations in the Phantom Menace and finalized when he actually used the largest display of his power to Sheev and literally mind-washed the entire Council to establish the empire using a sub-par speech.

The end goal is to kill the force- which is life itself, but even the original "wipe out all force-sensitive life" would not have done the job, because the deafens survivors would still be at the Force's mercy- in the exact same vein as say- daming the pillars of Nosgoth- the Forces needs to be given the Raziel Treatment, someone needs to see it- and kill it.

The difference between Jedi and Sith? One is a finely prepared meal, the other becomes that hand that Feeds, or in Nihlus's case, a 'mouth', the Sith Reap death and destruction and feed the cycle, the Jedi literally destroy their own ego's to achieve zen to become ghosts in the system, blissfully unaware of what they've actually done to achieve some measure of lesser freedom, the ultimate manifestation of Slave Morality.

Good to see someone who isn't possed finally doing something about those furry degenerates.

I laughed, but it's still pretty grim.

The force is kind of in everything in their galaxy, it's like an omnipresent energy. However the force seems to only be capable of manipulating statistical odds and mental manipulation when it's acting on it's own accord. Without force sensitive beings able to "hear" or perceive it and people it's unable to subtly control then the best the force can do is manipulate luck.

That's still fucking terrifying. So every living thing in the galaxy is slave to some collective gestalt's idea of "balance", which always seems to lead to massive galaxy wide wars with billions of dead. I'm actually amazed force sensitives aren't hunted down and exterminated like witches.

This is past the point of funny.

Well that gives me a little hope.

loads of people are, the folly here being thinking that a gated community of any sort shares unique thoughts.

You're not the only one out there, and people as individuals aren't stupid, it's when they give away that individuality that they become nothing but a mindless mob.

(checked)
Another thing I hated abour Forces was the fact that they don't even focus on what Eggman's world is even like outside of bases and Egg Pawns everywhere. No roboticized people, no propaganda outside of the pre-release promotions, nothing. Not even an Eggmanland.

That would be really neat.

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.

The Force is not easily discernible in it's goals beyond "achieving balance" however what exactly balance means is not made clear. It's only by stepping back and observing does it become clear, that said the whole "the Force eats people" angle is a little out there pretty much all Force sensitives "return" to the Force so it's more like an asshole accountant with a spreadsheet then an eldritch abomination that eats you.
The billions who die seems bad at first but the Force is probably the only reason all those races don't turn around and outright exterminate each other for galactic domination; note that all the Force insensitive species native to the Galaxy are all vicious or bastards. I'm not even touching the Vong I'm talking species like the flying Jew.

Novel's excuse for that one was Obi-Wan's mount sacrificing itself to save his life while Cody complains that Order 66 should have been activated before he gave Kenobi his lightsaber back.

Oh I see, well Kenobi isn't exactly a shining beacon of goodness in the prequels so that makes sense. Guess he only learned his lesson after Anakin.

Xenoblade 2 had a pretty nuanced take on rapefugees

Getting attached to people and genuinely caring about them was always Anakin's central flaw as Jedi, culminating into his fall. It shows how charismatic guy used to be that even as a remnant of his former self Vader had 501st legion loyalty over Emperor.

Related to that, pre-Disney purge EU canon also offered interesting explanation for why Vader kept choking officers: Emperor staffed the leadership of Death Squadron with political appointees to keep Vader in check. Every time Vader killed some idiot for incompetence, Sheev would subtly fan the perception among Imperial leadership. After all, most would not want to follow murderhappy-psycho in the coup.

Then again, old EU also had lot of bullshit characterization especially when it came to Vader with 80% of time him being either depicted as either murderhobo or (post RotS) CRAWWWLING IN MY SKINN-tier self-hating nihilist. Still better than we are likely to get from Disney though.

But that part of him was both his best and worst trait, caring about people was the whole reason he didn't fully turn into being a Sith and why he makes a shitty Sith Master since all his apprentices turn against the Dark Side sooner or later. It took him countless clones and that clone was more cold then power hungry. The only reason Vader sticks with Sheev is because he truly doesn't have anything else before Luke enters the seen.

But I agree the characterization in the EU can be out there, when you read his Wookipedia page it goes along fine until it gets close to the original trilogy then it starts to go all over the place until it gets to the movies where it goes back to being good again.

The Alliance not only did nothing wrong, but they existence to cleanse Azeroth of literal filth, degenerates, addicts and green jews.

Now that Varian is dead, his gay son will not only rule Stormwind without a future heir, but he may even make strides for an eventual truce.

What would the world be like if the Scarlet Crusade was left unchecked?

There is not a doubt in my mind that the rhodoks are being led by a sociopath. king graveth all but admits he threatened the kingdom with annihilation if they did not elect him and will openly tell you he views you as a pawn at feasts. On top of this he is notorious in the game for withholding fiefs and almost never coming with war parties, leaving them crippled instead. the guy only cares for himself and if you don't help out the claimant you are basically consigning a whole faction to rule by a man with the personality of a spoiled child.

Shido did nothing wrong

Alliance's key mistake that they kept repeating was treating Horde with respect they did not deserve. Right from the beginning, during First War the king of Stormwind got assassinated by half-orc because guy was merciful (and Medivh's treachery). After winning the wars instead of putting Orcs into internment camps in hopes of civilizing them during the containment, they should have just exterminated them all. For those crying about muh Archimonde and Hyjal, do remember that without Orcs in Kalimdor the Legion would not have gotten rid of Cenarius so easily either and Night Elves would have been in better position to counter them.

In fact, the entire cooperation only happened because (((Medivh))) manipulated both Thrall and Jaina into it. You know, the same guy who could have helped to contain Scourge and prevent Legion from reaching Azeroth again.

When you think about the facts, it make's sense that (((Medivh))) never stopped being Legion's greatest ally and tool of Sargeras. Sargy must have realized that corrupting the races of Azeroth from within is more effective long-term plan than just using blunt force which fails every time.

Also the sheer demographics of Azeroth stop making sense from the moment WoW-era begins. By all logic, the Alliance would outnumber Horde by insane amount as Night Elf population was largely unaffected by previous conflicts and even in their diminished state Humans and Dwarves would outnumber any Horde races as well. You know, the Taurens who were bitches of both quillboars and centaurs, Darkspear Trolls that were enslaved to Murlocs and former prison bitch orcs and shoah survivor Forsakens without means to replenish their population at constant war on every front. At least in Classic they somewhat justified this by having Onyxia (and Nefarian) willingly fuck up the Alliance High Command from inside, but that ceases to be the case from TBC-onwards. BE/Draenei lore rape is topic of its own, but even with BE still in Azeroth the Horde should not have been able to even project expeditionary forces to Outland. And that bullshit only gets more and more retarded with every expansion.

Vader's self-hatred and embracing status quo because of lack of better option is definitely real thing, I just dislike how binary his treatment gets. He did still have his ambitious side left even as cyborg, Vader was simply realistic enough to know that in his diminished condition he was not enough to overthrow Palpatine alone until Luke came into the picture. Too bad that instead of this aspect, Vader got treated like manic/depressive Khornate Berzerker far too often.

It's implied that Palpatine is right to believe that it's mental blocks and emotional damage that holds Vader's Force abilities back not his physical wounds or cybernetics.

The harmony in endless space are the only heroic beings left in a fundamentally corrupted universe. With the endless' creation of dust they introduced the ultimate form of disorder and distruction into the universe, and doomed it to an exponentially accelerating death. this is observable not only through the descriptions of dust's ability to distort the universe and convert anything into itself, but through the fact that an intrinsically ordered species like the harmony literally cannot survive in the presence of dust.

But why would the endless, the supposedly benevolent mythic figures in the lore, create a force so destructive? Because they were not good beings, they weren't even neutral, the endless did morally indefensible things all the time such as reducing whole habitable worlds (a canonical rarity) to piles of dust for profit, commiting genocide over not wanting to be a computer, and knowingly destroying at least two sapient type III civilizations out of negligence. The endless use dust for the same reason we use gas, its a power source. Dust isn't some great a powerful force of all that is good like some factions think, its literally a viral matter manipulator like grey goo but magnitudes worse.

Also like gas dust creates pollution, only instead of some CO2 and incomplete combustion products dust destroys everything. Dust is found to be so deadly in the late game that you can bust star systems with a few units of it and in the endless wars dust consumed whole fucking worlds. Dust also brings with it unthinkable corruption, as we can see with the empire using it like a drug to ward off death and change themselves at a fundamental level, leaving them addicted to dust.

The harmony were right to destroy this stuff and everyone who used it. Other species using dust was like a caveman breaking flint with a nuclear device and it would have destroyed the universe if it remained.

I find that hard to believe, but I'm jaded by how most games treat Rapefugees as Dindus regardless of what bullshit they get up to (OP's FFXIV example is just one).