Last PS2 Thread of the Year

Another year gone by and the PS2 still has the best library of any console, retro or otherwise.
Many had hoped that the PS4 was the second coming of the PS2 but it seems this hope remains unrealized. Could the Switch take the PS2's place?

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/list/square-enix-ps2-games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The system would need more than 4 games for that to happen. Either way, .hack GU is still fun as it turns out.

Fuck off with your shitty op >>>/cuckchan/

Played some NiGHTS for Christmas on it last week, still dunno how to unlock the last image gallery item though. PS2 is a pretty good system but I still prefer the Dreamcast from that era tbh.

Disagree

What the fuck did I just read?
Who? Give me names so I can call those "people" the complete idiots they are.

You mean the Super Nintendo.
Fuck off, kid.

That's not how you spell Telstar.

It had some gems but it also had a shit ton of shovelware.

Sorry, I mean the PC Engine.

You mean the N64.
Fuck off, kid.

n64 has like 10 games that are any good

good but overrated

Ten of the best games of all time, which is more than can be said of any other system.

No one's going to be the first m8 on your ruse cruise, buddy.

PS2/SNES is at least debatable, this isn't.

Is he eating a fucking bird?!

My PS2 Library only consists of Three games:
>Ace Combat 5 On the backlog
>Virtua Fighter 4: EVO I didn't like this one tbh. I guess VF isn't for me
What are some other PS2 games worth getting that don't have superior versions on other consoles/handhelds?

Name one good game on the PS2.
Protip: You can't.

No, but I bet he'd eat a chicken.

Actually, you can, because there is exactly one good game on the system: Katamari Damacy

True.
Too bad the hardware wasn't great.

lol b8

Well OP do you think the Switch will be supported for ten years and sell 120 million copies? Besides games are fucking expensive these days and take 5 years to make.

emuparadise.me/list/square-enix-ps2-games

I love the n64 but let's not be silly

N64 has a few great games. But the ps2 and snes have many good games

If I could remove anything from video game history it would be the n64 and the faggots that still support this fucking pile of shit and the two fucking semi good games it has.
FUCK YOU

Paper Mario is objectively good don't drag it down with those two.

Its objectively fucking gay.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

PS2 was never the best. Gamecube and Xbox blew it the fuck out that same generation, only exception was the mediocre SquareEnix RPGs exclusive to PS2, but Phantasy Star was better than anything Squenix ever made.
PS1 was better
SNES was better
Dreamcast was worse but more innovative
The only serious console that was worse would have to be the N64 that came before it, and the PS3 that came after because all of PS3's (and PS2's) games were ported to better platforms.

So many good games.

Anyone tried those cheap Chinese controllers? Are they any good?

Whats the best torrent site for games now? My favorite, Black cats, got taken down and haven't had one since.

Has this game ever been discussed here? It was also on xbox too, I think.

Still upset the online for Perfect Dark is shit.

Like 8 player system link is just fine but online doesn't even really work did anyone test this crap? If its going to be this bad don't put it in fuck me.

Oh look it's half the worthwhile library of the Cuck64.

I will never understand America's fascination with the N64.

The entire world knew it was trash and jumped to Sony, including Nintendo's base Japan. The N64 was the Xbox One of its time.

Except Xbox is dead due to Microsoft's jewish spyware practices and all the exclusives it has going to PC (Raiden V) or getting cancelled (Scalebound).

Why do you tell lies.

wow

colour me unsurprised

What retard thought this and where are they so I can bully them appropriately?

The wii was the second coming of the PS2. Shame it only had half the shovelware.

True. Nintendo makes SHIT hardware but their games save them every time.