Video surfaces of Bill Maher supporting sex between a 35 year old and 12 year old

thehill.com/homenews/media/320680-video-bill-maher-condoned-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy

Keep in mind that he was a lolbert during this time.

You're not gonna get based faggot's book deal back like this you know.
we don't care. wasn't even le leftists who did this one, goy, it was all le cuckservatives this time. next time MTV tells you to check your muh privilege, you can blame us for that.

wow it's fucking nothing
This is one of the normiest things anybody can say.

The progressive left is sticking up for rape victims, which is what Milo actually is, rather than a pedofile.

Rollins isn't a very good singer, but sometimes he can be insightful.

Bill Maher was attacked by Milo fans for this.

It's literally lolberts eating the aut-rights, eating the lolberts.

All I need as a good leftist, is some popcorn and an armchair.

They're not, Milo, lurk /hebe/.

Milo is pulling the victim card now that things have gotten out of his control. Has anyone research the claim? Was there an arrest?

Now that the damage to facism has been done, the left should walk back the accusations of pedophilia against someone who is actually a victim of abuse, and temper their rhetoric with empathy an explanation, to avoid doing damage to this kind of person in general.

That's not a list I wanna be on tbh fam.

What? It's in the original context of the tape people used to call him a pedophile. He was talking about his personal experience of being a young teenager having sex with an older man, how it made him feel at the time and now.

Female adult-male child relationships will never inspire as much disgust as male adult-female child or male-male, that's just how it is. It's the upshot of the double standard which gives men more sexual freedom than women - there is not perceived to be a loss of dignity for a man when he has sex with a woman, while there is for a woman who has sex with a man, or a man who has sex with a man.

Also i think attitudes to paedophilia have hardened a bit since 1998.

Please God, ruin his life too.

More like men are seen as icky and gross, defilers of women while women are seen as goddesses who bless a man, boy, or toddler by deigning to have sex with him. If men are supposed to have more sexual freedom than women, why do male homosexuals get so much more shit than female homosexuals?

confusing ridiculous with pitiful again.

I hope he gets fired now. Fuck him for thinking boys can't be raped.

Milo used the term "young boy" many times throughout the conversation he had condoning pedophilia. It doesn't matter if he is a rape victim or not, if he is supporting pedos raping kids, he needs to be publicly hanged.

And in the original tape he says it was no big deal, now he's all 'I was a molestation victim.' I can't help but think a story that changes this much might be made up. He named the supposed priest, there must be a record of where Milo went to school and if anyone by that name worked there. If there is no matching record, Milo might be a liar. If there is, has this priest been arrested?

Perfectly feminist point of view where men can never be raped. Not necessarily lolbert.

Milo was a walking contradiction, and Maher is the essence of hypocrisy.

You mean the strawman feminist argument that aut-rightists toss around, right?

The threads stop when Milo's disgrace stops being funny.

Not every feminist is the same, but that doesn't mean you get to erase these chucklefucks.

No I mean the incredibly dominant view that Men cannot be raped because rape involves a penis, and that Men cannot experience sexism because of the incredibly popular view that bigotry = prejudice + power.

Calling the dominant form of feminism "straw feminism" is ridiculous. This has been the popular view for decades.

Statute of limitations, my dude.

Homosexuality is a different matter. Male homosexuality is seen as incompatible with masculinity, whereas lesbianism is not seen as incompatible with femininity. Heterosexual men do have more freedom, because successfully seducing women is seen as evidence of their worth. Unfortunately, this means that 12-year old boys who fuck grown women are seen as player, not victims. It's sexist because it always casts men/boys as the seducer and women as the seduced.

He's definitely talking about teenagers that were his age. That's painfully clear from the context of the conversation.

Teenagers are still kids and Milo was still advocating for adults to take advantage of them for their own selfish, sexual desires. Fuck him.

APOLOGIZE

What difference does it make? Milo got caught.

Case closed.

the idea of a 'teenager' is a modern invention, they were young adults before.

Do you think maybe there's an underlying reason for that, rather than just accepting it a priori? Are you a materialist?

How does that follow at all?

You mean 12 year old boys who get raped by grown women.
It's sexist because it casts females as goddesses whose sexuality is a divine treasure and men as pillagers and defilers.

The fact is that anyone can be preyed upon if they have some vulnerability, you're a not hero for only abusing adults through sex.

uh-oh, questioning a feminist for being disgustingly pro-rape? that's hatred of women. not my comrade, etc. etc.

He says that he deals with what happened to him and the contradictory feelings it gives him through several ways, and like all of us, making flippant and ironic comments are one way he does it. But it's true that yes, he understands on a level that he was victimized, but on another feels that it was something that did not make him a victim, and he was able to handle without being permenantly traumatized by, or even that he feels that relationship was positive for him. These things actually are common and human. Expressing these ideas and working through them does not make one worthy of the rope as that other user thinks. If a celebrated person came out and made these same comments in the same context we would definitely find more support for them.

Of course there is, but it's not relevant to our topic.

Because there is less disapproval if they fuck a different woman every day. Women who fuck lots of men get called sluts.

Clearly implied by what I said.

I don't know where you're from but where I live men aren't persecuted and we can have sex without being hounded as 'pillagers'.

Learn to read.

Milo is going to jail for a long time for what he did.

That makes sense. I guess what made me suspicious is that it all sounded like edgy trolling, and he probably would have defended it as such EXEPT the controversy started to affect his bottom line. Now all of a sudden it's 'I'm the victim.' Just seems like he's bending in the wind here.

Maybe for the scholarship money he absconded with.

Stop, my erection is already threatening to last way too long

Kind of is, since I gave an underlying reason here but since you don't agree you apparently think that makes it irrelevant.

And men who fuck men used to get castrated by the state.

Yet contradicted by how you chose to phrase it. A rape victim has not fucked their rapist, but you don't see the problem with erasing someone's victimhood by describing them as the active party.

I don't know what your standard for persecution is, but given you described (what you agreed to be) a rape victim as fucking their rapist, I wouldn't take your word for it. And last I checked, we were talking about traditional gender roles. It used to be (and in some places still is) commonly considered a crime to have sex with a woman if not married to her. In some places the woman is considered guilty as well, but that's not typical.

What the fuck are you talking about. It doesn't matter whether I agree, it's not relevant.

Fucking means penetrating. A woman can't fuck a man except with a dildo. Don't get butthurt over the vagaries of the English language.

Trust me, women don't generally see men as creeps. They just see you as a creep.

max fucking wew

I gave an underlying reason that explains both, so yes it is relevant.

No it does not. This is an especially slimy evasion because my point of contention was not about penetration, but consent and agency.

According to traditional gender roles, everyone sees men as aggressors and violators.
I'm not all that into women tbh fam.

The whole thing is a sick joke. Maher and Milo are minnows in all of those, the leviathans are never going to be brought to justice. This is more witch hunting, rifling through the spirit chests of old whores who idiots villages swore turned their drunken friend into a toad (but really he drowned in the swamp drunk, or in this case Maher was probably just being an obnoxious media loudmouth advocating for muh liberties). The pearl clutching that the Right and Left do whenever pedo, homo, infidelity, dick pics, embezzlement or fraud is brought up is hilarious. All of the ideological leaders of the left and right in the 20th century were freaks, addicts, scum bags and perverts. The whole of the House of Commons and Congress and every parliament on Earth is filled with people who've done worse things than spit rhetoric about fucking 12 year olds. The worst thing maher's ever done is fuck some underage ladyboy hooker in thailand and maybe punch a stripper in the throat, that's gross and skeevy but its nothing compared to some of the Christian Conservatives who sit on the Defense committee or people like George Osborne and Zuckerfuck.

Milo isn't a victim. He was right to say that there's nothing wrong with relationships like those. I slept with an older woman when I was 14 and nothing fucking happened. These moral busybodies are fucking stupid.

Don't go full retard. Feminists clearly state that men can and are raped.

Scahill made a pretty good move tbqh.

And yet they campaign very hard against this ever being codified into law or anyone actually helping these men. Really tickles the neurons.

Talk is cheap. Liberals prefer performative speech over the delivery of concrete material benefits to preserve the hierarchical relationship of their own judgey selves over the deserving and undeserving.
I can't think of anything more retarded than believing what people say over what they do.

if mods don't start deleting eceleb threads i'm gonna quit leftypol for another year.

oh no that sucks don't go

I'm enjoying this quite a bit.

ahahahah what the fuck, did maher actually say that
nigger what the hell, how did he get away with it

Pedo rights are human rights

I love how Bill Maher is like "So you're on her side." As if it's surprising that Rollins is siding with her just because she's a conservative. Rollins doesn't give a shit about any of that. Rollins plays it by his gut and I've always liked him for that.

Also, Black Flag was only good in Rollins and Kira's era.

shiggy

AFAIK MRAs have spent the last couple of days shitting on Milo for giving predatory women a pussy pass by saying they "fall in love" and "have sex" with barely pubescent boys instead of calling it rape. I imagine they're shitting Maher right now for this as well.

Nervous Breakdown is a good EP, but Damaged is classic.

I think both of them should be sent to a gulag tbh

My comrade of African-American descent

What a shocker

you can't buy cp on the darknet.
cp-like images are only sold by fbi fronts and they don't take bitcoin.
bitcoin cp shops are all scams.

We're talking about millions of people from a multitude of different ideological leanings who are united on the basic principle that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities.