If Disney really does buy Fox...

If Disney really does buy Fox, there is a small possibility that there future Kingdom Hearts games could have levels based on the IPs owned by Fox(though probably not Kingdom Hearts 3, since that's too far along in development:^).)
Here's a list of the assets Disney is wanting to buy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_acquisition_of_21st_Century_Fox_by_Disney#Assets_to_be_acquired_by_Disney
Which of these would you like to see turned into a Kingdom Hearts level?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/9715697/1/Kingdom-Of-The-Hill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so aside form DC what Intellectual property doesn't (((Bob Iger))) control?

Are you saying we could possibly have Hank Hill say that Kora ain't right?

Don't be an asshole. I was literally typing out a Kingdom Hills joke, but then you came along and I had to stop to reply to you.
Fuck you.

That's okay, Old Top, type it anyway.

they could put gordon ramsey in kingdom hearts since they'll be acquiring the rights to his likeness

I agree, let's hear it user.

FUCK OFF MOUSE SHILL

Family Guy world where "You have Aids" is played in the background.

user, if you speak ill of the mouse you might just end up missing

I want to see the Disney corporation broken up and every fucking kike that works for it hanged in public.

This.
Why the hell would anyone with a brain want anything from Disney, Fox, or any other Pedowood studio in their current state?

Well that ruined my hopes pretty quick.

Lack thereof a said brain

Yes. And the sad thing is, the more brain damaged, the more they spend money.
Instead of Pedowood shit from Disney i would rather have a Kingdom Hearts where Dracula pilots a giant Frankenstein to fight the State of Liberty that became a werewolf for some reason.
Where are all the creativity in games?

>A level based on the Alien/Predator series
>A level based on Die Hard (Just to fuck with Sega)
>A level based on Robots
>A level based on Peanuts
>A level based on M*A*S*H
>A level based on Planet of the Apes
>A level based on Lost in Space
>A level nased on The X-Files
>A level based on Glee
>A level based on The Minority Report
>A level based on Neo Yokio
>A level based on Archer
>A level based on Anastasia/Bartok (Disney get a Russian princess)
>A level based on Titan A.E.

I thought that was already Disney's and they forgot about it.

That wouldn't be bad tbh.

I'd rather see new original characters than old IP characters.

I want to see Square make a new series like Kingdom Hearts, but with Dragon Quest and Nintendo characters along with a more coherent less confusing plot.

Would the heartless in that level just be Korean people?

aaaaaa

aaaaAAAAA

AAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FUCKING HATE DISNEY

MOUSENIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate disney so much, but sadly it fucking happened

I WANT THIS SO MUCH

Unlike everything else you listed, I can actually see this happening. There's a lot of opportunity for it, if Duchovny and Anderson are still up the task.
It seems like just the right IP to humorously bridge the gap between Mickey Mouse, anime, video games, and real life.

Thread theme.

I'm still waiting for that Kingdom Hills.

fanfiction.net/s/9715697/1/Kingdom-Of-The-Hill
This is probably better than anything Square-Enix could do.

They're kikes, you know.

Which makes it even more likely. Perfect!

Fuckin' saved

10/10 for accurate portrayal of current Lisa.

THIS

At what season did Lisa turn into a liberal bitch?

After Season 11.

It was a gradual thing. There were hints of it as early as season 1 or 2, but it didn't come to full fruition until around 12 or 13.

She always was. It's just that originally it showed how her plans never really worked out and she was just an immature child.

Bart usually came out on top although often at the cost of others. Lisa only really wins when no one else gives a shit.

Remember the save the fish episode where Burns takes Lisa's idea and turns it into a fish farm? Lisas all hippy dippy save the whales and Burns uses her to come out on top and become rich again.

I want this now

What about a level based on Die Hard?

good luck
much as I love that now-incoherent shit
although tbh Eve isn't much spookier than some heartless designs anymore

I meant X-Files was real-life in that it was live-action. While King of the Hill is more "realistic" it is regarded as an adult cartoon and will be considered "inappropriate" since they cannot water it down further.
X-Files is live-action and can be watered down by becoming some kids' game/cartoon. KotH is an adult cartoon and making it a game level won't accomplish the same task. I can't explain it better than that, please understand.

You've changed nothing.