I DID IT FOR YOU ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

I did it again leftypol but this time….I DID IT BECAUSE I HATE LADBROKES. I ALSO DID IT FOR YOU.

Sorry if you guys are getting sick of these threads but anyway me and a small group of leftypol comrades have created a discord to share in a multitude of topics on the subject of: getting real shit done. Research, reading, irl shitposting, online shitposting and tactics. My area of interest is graffiti but that is not what this group is all about. We are a passionate bunch of autistic savants who want to bring about some class consciousness and maybe get the dialectic in motion.

If you are interested send me an email at: [email protected]/* */ If you are concerned about security I will accept GPG encrypted email. We currently do have a security guy working on some ideas to make our future activities airtight.

Other urls found in this thread:

spellingmistakescostlives.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dj_AyUjGSgg
youtube.com/watch?v=xGz6SvxtJwo
crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not gonna get sick of these threads comrade they're great.

HERE IS SOME MORE MF WHEATPASTE I DID ENJOY

Thanks man :)

Bump

Dope work man

who is gonna save my democracy from the scary trumpnazi?
(literally liberal tier)

It's not like pseudo-activism is the main cancer on the left. It's not like OP read a fucking book in his life.

don't you guys ever get tired of being no fun pussies

DOING "BOB"S WORK

McFucking kill yourself my dude.

What do you think you are doing? What do you achieve with it? Just stop and think for once.

i made the message accessible for normies. my goal was really to associate fascism and trump with the woman on the right - pauline hanson who is a fucking blight on our country

stop leftcoms before they go full liberal pls

i'm just in it for the keks and cause i like graffiti. it's fun. something which people like yourself never ever seem to take into account. how could anyone ENJOY graffiti…it's inconceivable! people get out of their chairs to…ENJOY THEMSELVES?? once again dude, lighten the fuck up. go outside.

you're doing good work aussie comrade. i hope you stick around and make more threads

i've got a project currently in the works that i hope you guys will appreciate ;)

Lmao this board is full of teenagers.

That definition of fascism is god-awful my dude.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

It's not in Britain, it's in Australia holy christ

This is at a Banksy-tier level of cringe.

Please don't do this.

nice work

>>>/suicide/

itt leftcoms, leftcoms everywhere

get out and have a little fun ffs. Spread some leftist messages while doing so. The airmchair isn't going anywhere.

OPs fascism bit makes sense when your target audience is liberals, which the vast majority of people tend to be. You can't be dropping LTV, diamat, and other somewhat advanced topics in graffiti, nobody's going to understand it.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

our whole group is dedicated to this shit
have you not seen the other threads

Looks good man.

Jesus wept you utter cretin. At least make it relatable to the person who sees it.

Pleb tier street art taste. He's a hack and a sellout.

Haha, did you take my advice to start writing on the back of bus seats?

are you all Aussies or are there some others in? Could you guys use a /britbong/? I guess my problem here though is there are about 4 cameras on literally every fucking street in London

again, the cancer that is eating up the left

Bansky is absolute shit — the worse thing to come out of the art world in decades. It's nothing but uncontroversial anti-consumerist platitudes dressed in uninventive street art all trying way too hatd to be edgy all the while being basically designed to be shared en masse by solipsistic normies over Facebook. I can't think of anything least radical, least subversive than Bansky's pathetic graffiti.

Banksy is to the visual arts what Michael Moore is to documentary films.

spellingmistakescostlives.com
Here you go maybe it will inspire something more inspiring.

For what I presume to be an anarchist he's gone the faggot route and protected all his stuff from right clicks, as such I've never gone to the hassle of saving anything because he clearly doesn't want me to.

we're everywhere
we've got a britbong or two

TOX>Banksy tbqhwu

great "theory" fam

I'd rather be an armchair-bound LeftCom than an edgy teen going around tagging "gambling companies want your money" and "Trump is a Fascist" and believing he's doing something radical.

Ok, bye.

Gambling companies want what?!

Don't be such a fucking purest. Banksy has is place in left culture, just like Shepard Fairey has his place in it. Baby's first counter-ruling ideology art is still a start. Stop being so uptight and precious about what other people like.

hm, the porky is a bit smudged up.

this is a new genre of graffiti, post-new-left autism-wave

We need to do the complete opposite. I'm a communist, I spread communist propaganda, and I leave to the liberals propagating liberalism.

Ah yes, I can see the resemblance.

Wow, these are so great. I wish someone could teach me how to paint, haha.

This. Never allow liberals any control of the narrative otherwise it is meaningless.

Getting to that level is pretty easy. I said this in another thread but you need to get some good caps. Look at your keyboard and use that as the basis for your letters and keep sketching until you've memorised it.

Are you fucking posing as me, fucboi?
Do it to my face, not online, see what happens

theres a lot of videos online you can learn from

Can you give me some links? I'm new to this internet thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj_AyUjGSgg

just learn how to do basic letters first, then you can learn how to do painting on a wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGz6SvxtJwo
Basic Graffiti and street art techniques

I've been on the internet since before your daddy's dick got wet.

Ladbrokes is alright IMO.

Only used it once and got £100.

My internet software says I need to install adobe something to view the pages you have sent. What do I do?

where are you in Aus that Ladbrokes advertise with billboards? nice work anyway OP, at least you aren't selling newspapers and pretending it's revolutionary activity. graffing shit up is fun.

Basically "stop not liking what I like" but cloaked into anti-sectarian rhetoric so you can have to moral high-ground.

No, he doesn't. Might as well have a place for Beyoncé in "leftist culture" because she once played dress up as a Black Panther.

The guy mostly know for coming up with a marketing ploy for a hipster's clothing brand and a political campaign for a mediocre liberal president? All the while defacing the creative memory of Constructivism and turning into a trendy set of tricks for rookie graphic designers? I sure hope you're kidding.

No, it is not. Grow up.

Nice work OP.
To the people saying it's shit and won't achieve anything : nobody claimed graffiti is a revolutionary act. It's just one of the many forms of propaganda. Let's not leave the walls of the city to the right and far-right.

"but its fun" people are the worst. real life conversations with them go like this:

Damn man *'d like to spray shit too but I thout it was a pri thing only and that the police would get you easy if you weren't super sneaky and ultra dedicated

Most you'll get in most countries around the world is a slap on the wrist and a fine. Maybe you'll have to clean it off but that's it. Also, just don't get caught, go out at like 2am and do it

Then there are people who go further and say that if your politics isn't fun it's not politics at all.

If you think that the revolution will be "fun" you seriously need to reevaluate your basic beliefs and motivations.

I get the feeling you have just conjured this person from your imagination.

I live in italy I don't know the laws here but I know no one that thinks it would be a sane idea. But if it's such an easy thing to do it's cool anyway lol

NSA is disappoint.

OP clearly did not make the pic he posted and is actually an FBI agent.
do not trust anyone using an email service that afaik requires javascript and forbids tor and requires your mobile phone number to sign up.

I had the chance to meet with some people associated with these geniuses:
crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck

They've been told about gmail like a dozen times by now. They're in for a shock when they realise their security is only as good as the time it was at its weakest.

Well, I can appreciate the sentiment during the time that history forgot.

Jesus Christ, cringe.

I think the 'solidarity with Rojava' is a good idea, but it might need more explanation. Most normies won't even know what Rojava is.

TUCKFRUMP

hey op im just like u

ANARCHISM RULES
DOWN WITH THE RICH

GIVE US YOUR MEMES

IM 12 AND FRUSTRATED

IM DOING THIS TO FIT IN WITH MY NEW FRIENDS

MY DAD DRINKS SO I STAY OUT ALL NIGHT

Thank you, you are a comrade

that and idiots/mental midgets who think being degenerate is revolutionary

Keep fighting the good fight anons

Leftypol's age average is higher than pol's. We are the oldest from the top ten boards.

Are you these yours?

They're fucking great. Well done comrade.

graffiti in itself isn't bad, you're not doing anything counter-revolutionary and might be getting some aggression out; but without paying attention to the placement and content of graffiti and propaganda in the context of politics, it turns into a circlejerk, you don't convince anybody or hook anybody on to an idea, you just put a smile on the faces of people who already agree with you.

and honestly at this point people are glued to their screens so much that if you want to really catch peoples eyes you need to get it on the news or terrorize an internet or tv personality, people only care about what they're told to care about.

though I guess spray-painting a hammer/sickle next to a link (anarchist faq, a youtube video explaining communism, leftypol)
or just straight up spray-painting "from leftypol" could make it onto local news.
you'd have to scare them though to make an impact, phrases like "violent revolution" or "kill cops".

Sounds like a fantastic idea! Thanks AGENT-SAN.

The guy who handled the email in question doesn't really attempt to hide that much anymore. The point is mostly that other people won't have problems when they join.

idk why this thread was bumplocked, but I think it should be allowed

flood

Ayy thanks board man