Battlefront 2 flopped

Will 2018 top 2017 in terms of shitstorms?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pgEkm
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698
8ch.net/pone/res/301628.html
equestriadaily.com/2017/12/spoiler-warning-episodes-and-animatics.html?m=1
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/17/wolfenstein-ii-and-the-evil-within-2-sales-bethesda/
venturebeat.com/2017/11/16/wolfenstein-2-the-new-colossus-and-the-evil-within-2-sales/
resetera.com/threads/npd-october-2017-shadow-of-war-1-sw-nintendo-switch-1-hw.6580/
twitter.com/shadowtodd
archive.is/0G7sI
archive.is/AHf3o
archive.is/nPTjs
archive.is/RRpwv
hooktube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc
businessinsider.com/star-wars-battlefront-2-sales-november-2017-12
archive.is/HBBjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
archive.fo/KjtAz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States#FCC_attempts_at_enforcing_net_neutrality_(2005–2010)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Wheeler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court#Secrecy
archive.fo/xdveM
archive.fo/OlihR
8ch.net/v/res/13432037.html#13432037
media.8ch.net/file_store/91983bdad9cf163cc320c10852ab8f5b20f8cbd8a265411db6601c733a7b0386.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/c75891b59980a7c0a5312cb5e3623a9cf2abc1365543c0a62501064502246a92.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe

yeah but when's the race war?

They are working on Gen 5 as we speak. the ride never ends

What potential shitstorms are there in 2018? Ubishit will be baiting hard with FC5 but that's pretty much all I know so far.

I know but still…. gen 5 will be a action show marketed to girls and boys for some reason.

I didn't "flop" but it sure as hell underperformed, much to EA's dismay. But…
I'm going to need evidence for that. As much praise and admiration normalfags/Journalists gave it, I find it "flopping" hard to believe.

Son of a bitch.

Oh my god what is that

I'm looking forward to that trainwreck in 2018, it promises to be entertaining

You got a source?

It ended on season 2. Everything else has been a bad dream.

wat animu

Very nice.

I checked /pone/ just now and it's all rumours, but apparently it might end by 2020 or so and then they'll roll in G5.
archive.fo/pgEkm

And why are you basing your knowledge of issues on e-celebs you colossal faggot?

Not enough to kill EA.
Not enough to kill Bethesda.
E-Celebs are dum dums, what a surprise.
Won't kill them.
Won't kill either.
Autists will rape its corpse for eternity, like they do with Sonic.

You faggots better not bitch about the links.
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698
8ch.net/pone/res/301628.html
equestriadaily.com/2017/12/spoiler-warning-episodes-and-animatics.html?m=1

I see how you slip the net neutrality in there faggot. I don't know why you pieces of shit must take a political side to it when in reality the rules were a standing guarantee that no Jewish tricks would be played, but of course let's just oppose it becauseit was passed in a Democrat period

Doug walker net neutrality video pretty much infamous by now. He literally can’t explain it. Or have a pro arguement for it besides trump is literally hitler. E-celebs would be Pro sopa if trump was against it

A metal survive having a battle royal mode being teased

SAUCE

an expansion pack for MGS5? that turns it into a bad Far Cry 3 copycat?

Check the thread

It’s the new stand alone metal gear solid game

No one eve talks about those two, should be pretty good indicator.

Battlefront 2 has 250 viewers atm in twitch and it barely goes up in american prime time. Wolfestein only had a small spike, like most games. But died faster than many other games.
That should be good indicator for interest too.

who the fuck is doug walker?
NN classified the companies that offered internet access as common carriers. this brought them under some of the same regulations that worked well for land line phone companies. Without it they will move to adopt many of the same business practices of wireless phone companies, who are much less regulated.

It's pretty fucking simple. Your fucking stupid and easily controlled. So I see why you have a problem understanding.

Government provisions for broadband internet exist under the Rural Electrification Act so without NN the internet is more or less governed by the same rules as energy suppliers. Juet replace the U.S. Department of Energy with the FTC

Okay, how about this.
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/11/17/wolfenstein-ii-and-the-evil-within-2-sales-bethesda/
venturebeat.com/2017/11/16/wolfenstein-2-the-new-colossus-and-the-evil-within-2-sales/
resetera.com/threads/npd-october-2017-shadow-of-war-1-sw-nintendo-switch-1-hw.6580/

And, according to SteamSpy, it only sold 350k copies on Steam (compare that to NuDoom's 2.5 million copies). It doesn't help that the PC version was a mess at launch, lots of user reviews mention crashing and performance issues.

Now.

At least a positive about [CURRENT YEAR], nobody cares anymore about Channel Awesome hacks. But then again Pissed Pedro still exists.

You do realize that there's a Gen 5 and another shitty movie in the works, right?

He can't live for long on his 7 pesos.

I bet channel awesome might fire him for disliking the last Jedi

Todd in the Shadows is still good. Haven't paid attention to anyone else on there for years.

You mean this retard? twitter.com/shadowtodd

This should be pretty good for more salt.

End your life, my friend.

UNSOAPED

shill

g8 thriller

I honestly had no idea he ever got into political bullshit, I just watch his reviews and think they're entertaining. Sad to hear he's a bluepill though.

What did she mean by this

Hmmm it’s like the democrats don’t care about black people because they blindly do what democrats want or something

You fucking idiot, holy shit, I can't EVEN.
How did you forget that Barack Hussein Obama saved the internet in 2015 by slaying the dark beast known as the FCC?! DID YOU FORGET HOW WE USED TO PAY SEVENTEEN CENTS PER POST ON THIS SITE?!
YOU NEWFAG

You gotta get better taste.

nigga just read the file name

the net was never net neutrality free you fuckin clown

The REAL flop this year is need for speed: payback.

It so beautifully flopped it barely made it to (((journalism))) websites. Consoletards of all people are calling it shit.

Nothing wrong with MLP you faget.

where?

There was a new need for speed game?

It's all the fault of those Goobergaters and nazis for stopping African Americans from Pokemon GOing to the polls.

sorry but im just way more excited about ea getting a bloody nose, especially when it awakens so many to their fuckery, the best thing that can happen to this world is that people are not satisfied being ripped off.
so its pretty bonkers to see people happy about that but also happy about removing cable companies incentives to compete with superior services.

I didn't know that December 14 was opposite day.

First thing that popped up in my mind.

:^)

this meme is the fucking greatest. I can't wait to see what shit people come up with next that tops this one.

My fucking sides.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/israel/

admittedly sharing of infrastructure would be a good thing, allowing smaller ISPs to emerge instead of this weird fucking gerrymandering we have in the USA now.

They'll probably fill it up with microtransactions but hey, looks like it could at least be fun.

I wonder if the dumb bitch of a mary sue at least learned to act after the first movie.

The salt is certainly lovely, and burgers brought this upon themselves this past year.

This year was a constant flow of salt, only getting better.
Christmas came early

damn

wait, I thought I was on Holla Forums

Well duh

Jesus fucking christ, I had never seen it used outside of angry twitter posts.

That would explain why you're acting like a particularly retarded cuckchanner, then?

If ever there was a mark of the beast.

The year of the Fire Cock has been eventful indeed.

No, bigot much?!
How dare you expect of a woman to improve when she's already perfect because she has a vagina that she doesn't even use for what it was made for.
(^:

At the very least this thing will be good for a pirate and co-op shenanigans.

it remind me that the 1st time is aw the trailer i though t was a fanmade. i couldn t even imagin that a clone would be black… then a realise that stormtrooper post republic weren t only clone anymore… (and yet they all have the same voice)

A moment of silence for this idiots
Self esteem,respect and man card

What have they been through this here?

Someone that some women dislike winning a democratic election.

They realize they can get attention after fucking their way to hollywood and "regretting" it.

nah fuck that just call him a faggot

Muh pedowood producers and directors asking women to watch them masterbate in exchange for movie roles is sexual harassment and literally rape you guize!
Just forget about the fact all these hollyweird celebs knew about what was going on for fucking years and never told anyone.

what? It's been a few months since I've last turned on my tv.

that meme is D&C, but that mongrel miscgen is defo where it belongs pointed at.
outbreeding, not even once.

I don't know how you could have avoided hearing about the Harvey Weinstein scandal, all the leftists wouldn't shut up about it.

Is the nightmare finally over? Will the awful memories of me falling for this shit finally stop tormenting me?

Looks better than I thought. Looks like you can actually do things even.

t. insecure woman

That's celebs, not women in general. They seemed to be talking in a general sense for women everywhere.

People I dislike always win elections. They should be used to it by now too.

In this case the shitstorm is caused by a great game surpassing low expectations. If only they'd show some nice MonHun style fights against large bosses. Then we could finally accept Survive as the true successor to Peace Walker.

Where the hell is the video, I want to laugh.

Now I get it, it`s Metal Gear Souls. I don`t know why it took me this much to realize what this game is, I actually believed to be the coop MGS5 always needed, quite sad

You think lefties care about women in general?

I want to hug Red Chaika.

Red Chaika is not for hug, she is for fug.

Obviously not, or they'd be trying to do something of value. It's just a new avenue to gather power, social signal and remove opponents for lower people and cause division among the sexes for the higher people.

I agree. Survive looks unexpectedly fun, but I'm not going to get excited about it since I've seen games that looked great be massive piles of dogshit come release. Still, it's a nice surprise.

Y-you too user?

Like mgs v 5?

It's not like the marketing results revealed a sizeable male demographic or anything. Of course you'd have to be of a particular persuasion to sacrifice air time to appeal to boys when it was supposed to be an IP for girls, but boy oh boy did those balance sheets look appealing!

I don't think there are 55 metal gear games user.

I don't get this face.

He was talking about version 5 of Metal Gear Solid, not Metal Gear Solid 55.

For what purpose?

Oh shit yeah, Star Citizen could finally turboimplode and have all of the Cult's hopes, dreams and expectations be seized by a bank.

Each claim is 20 million. And there are nearly 20 claims.

It's 400 million dollars on Dick Masterson's head.

la creatura…

Being so triggered over pajeet succees is retarded. It's the fucking internet. Nobody, NOBODY can successfully block sites without shutting them down IRL. There are always mirrors, proxies and on. The only thing providers can do is restrict your band, and guess what, that's what they have been doing from the start, you pay for a given bandwith and that's it.

The whole net neutrality thing was nothing but a social test: whoever started screaming at nothing like a fucking retard failed. No worries, here you have the consolation prize.

It was before I realized that MLP is nothing more than a shitty American moe show but with horses and I can get the same but better and far less autistic by watching anime.

It's the face of an entity that has become a mutt, been niggered or stuff generally along those lines.

Do you really want to be facefucked by a facehugger, user?

What do you think?

I find the insistence that the destruction of net neutrality, which gives more more control into corporations hands that are trying to wipe us out and cause another was, that's been so aggressively pushed as a good thing around here a very interesting phenomena. I wonder what the percentage are that are useful idiots or shills trying to form the narrative, the same as they did trying to push that censorship was okay earlier this year and last year.

How about you take the pseudo-intellectual cock out of your mouth and tell me why you think "net neutrality", in it's current form was even a good thing?

The only thing we must do now is to ban soy products so it won't create another legion of soy boys.

Better?Yes. Less autistic? Hell fucking no, it's waaay more autistic, just less cringe inducing.

There 400 pages worth of regulation with only 4 that I can agree with. a good portions of those charters are link to NDAA. what you still think it only 19 pages?

The autistic in a better way.

More insults? Typical. How about anything that helps the corporations fucking us in the ass is a bad thing. Corps need less power and less monopolies not more.

But to be specific, now corps can charge what they like and force companies to pay them more for better service, instead of forcing everything equal. This installs another hardcap for new tech companies to compete with the already big enough giants like facebook and netflix and others that can afford it. It also allows the ISPs to throttle sites they don't like, like this one. What happens when we got a shit connection bad enough to the point where its as bad as it was when we were waiting for next to come out and every post could take up to 5 minutes to post or to fail? You think jims gonna pay extra?

How about the fact that corps are always hardcore leftist companies that have been known to favor their political side and censor wrongthink. Is it so insane to wonder whats gonna happen to sites that don't have the right opinions as far as ISP corps are concerned?

But i'm sure not wanting your enemies who have been censoring you and abusing you forever, who have monopolies in america and you're forced to use one fucking ISP in your region, being given even more power over you is pseudo-intellectual bullshit cause reddit doesn't like it. Hey I heard reddit likes anime too, should we shit talk anime now too?

I've seen that spacing before.

Yeah, it's called paragraph spacing. If you passed highschool before common core existed you might have learned about it.

Yep. Pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Yeah, that's what I thought, you've no defense. Go shove 20 centimetres of wood up your ass.

It made more than 400 million shekels over the weekend, user. As shitty of a movie it may be, normalfags still went out in droves to see it.

815f79 is gay. Give me your (You)s instead.

Here friend, I have a great suggestion of a website you will enjoy. It's filled with people just like yourself, all of which will satisfy your needs. It's a wonderful place that I'm sure you'll like.
>>>/reddit/
For both of our sake, please remain there for as long as you draw breath.

And yet none of you have a reason for why it's a good thing corps are being given more power over americans, when we've seen what they do to americans. I'm either surrrounded by retards, shills or niggers. I miss the anons who used to be here before you faggots. They were better men.

You messed up Rabbi. Go get anodda IP and try again.

Give us some of the benefits a net neutrality free country would have. What in that user's post would you deem false in terms of a typical company's political attitude?

lol

faggot

hahahah

haaaa

We should have different laws for internet companies though user, no one uses the phone anymore. Not a fucking Wild West but clearly different laws. I don't think anyone was making big money and memes off the telephone, that was part of radio.

(you)

Reddit, please, just stop, Jesus Christ, this is embarrasing.

Also, I'm sure the internet was awful before 2014, my fellow nut naturality supporting redditors.

Those ebil corps xDD aren't going to fucking throttle you because they can just throttle netflix and google. You already pay for your internet rates, and you take significantly less than the megacorps who pay basically less than you because of bulk. The FCC already shits on corps taking advantage of people with the internet in this way. All you have to do is look at how much screeching at nothing the left is doing. They're corporate fucking puppets, have been since at least 1995. You really want to side with them? You want to side with the people who say a fucking pajeet in the FCC who pulled this is part of the alt-right?

Retard.

Except netflix faked being throttled, nigger.

I wish dreams came true.

Yeah, whoa, real fucking critical to my point.

He's agree with you though user.

Learn how to write, you stupid nigger.

Yes, and I am sure in the calm political climate similar to 2014 leftist companies shall surely remain unbaised and unprejudiced as they have been lately fellow internet nazi!

I can't believe this is what some user's actually believe. You think most ISP can't set up a list of non kosher websites to throttle into oblivion now this safeguard is revoked? You think a pajeet has the average white American's best interests in mind? Hey, at least you can keep posting cute animals on instagram, nigger.

I distinctly remember the daily stormer getting fucking de-platformed for months before this happened. Tell me again why I should fucking care.

So you know, anyone with sense will just ask themselves the same question I asked up there. Why does giving corps more power over anons and americans help anyone? The same corrupt corps that hate said americans. As well as their blatant censorship happiness, ultra sjw leftist pushes and scumminess, any extra power to an ISP corp is bad for americans and others, especially when their throttling is another glass ceiling making it harder for new companies to overtake the older better ones as well as their monpolies over regions in america, forcing americans to often use one ISP whether they like it or not. How will a new company overtake youtube when they can't afford the same speeds as youtube? Why give corps the power to do it, even if they claimed they wouldn't? These are very basic questions any user should be asking themselves instead of shitposting and going along with some consensus opinion here because "reddit hates it! So we like it!" Since when did reddits stances form our opinions? When did critical thinking become a bad thing?

I don't support it because it gives the people fucking me and other anons and americans over more power over us. I don't give a fuck about reddits opinion on it. Since when did 8chans opinion on events center around how reddit feels and stop there? And the difference between the sjw netflix that had that black people dealing with white racism bullshit show and other ultra sjw shows is netflix can afford the better bandwidth and connections, netflix theoretical future replacement company/start up wont be able to. The same way ISPs have created a monopoly with litigation and control, they're now being allowed to tighten their grip and make it even harder for other companies to compete with established companies so the status quo stays the status quo. Who's gonna replace youtube when they got a 1/4th the speed and bandwidth as youtube cause they're not rich enough to afford the big shit or refused because youtube is controlling the narrative these big corps are pushing and this new site is a free speech site? Why do you want corporations more power over your life and options?

user they don't hate them personally, they just want cash. they also pay off the politicians, so using the government gives them the power of the law in the longer term.

It is a huge gamble form Hasbro's part, it is literally the only thing that gave them money consistently since transformers and littlest pet shop didn't sell, apart from ponies the only other profitable thing they had were the Disney princesses ( formerly by Mattel).

We are talking sub Lalaloopsy levels of popularity here.

Tell me where I said you should base your feelings around reddit, dumbass. Where did I even mention it except in a suggestion of where you should park your brain-damaged faggotry? You think the internet just appears out of thin air, and ISPs have a general control on it because lol UUNET magic?
This is nothing new.

The government aren't going to be your friend either.

In the end, the internet is going to shit, might as well kill it.

You mean bronys REALLY watched it?
I thought they are like Holla Forums and videogames.

Oh sweet winter break child.

Here's a question without spending two hundred words on inane self-fellating bullshit.
Why didn't the big corporations fuck you into the grave before 2015?

because reddit hivemind told him so.
And they're never wrong, besides it cas signed by chief obongo so it's obviously good and you're a racist if you disagree.

You're correct. They will always start with the most extreme and work their way down. This revoked safeguard will allow them to throttle and websites who's hosts don't play ball.

Try tumblr if this is too hard for you, oh wait, thats where you came from.

There are court rulings and 1st amendment arguments that individuals could use if they had the time, resources and drive to do so. But that was a safeguard. Unless you hold the position that leftists in charge of ISPs wont order sites like this throttled.

Fuck you, they've been pushing nonstop interracial bullshit, hate whitey, it's time for a new people bullshit for ages. Suddenly they just want money? That's some next level bullshit.

btw, here's your post on it, I suppose I should just ignore that one too.
It gives them legal power to throttle and stifle the competition, and considering how many corporations have been shown to censor people with the wrong opinions and control narratives as well as support their own sides with blatant nepotism, i'd rather not give them further legal ability to fuck over people. Why do you want corps to have even more ways to fuck over people and accrue power?

Yeah, the one revolutionary tech that has allowed freedom of speech to prosper like never before and is the one big game changer in the genocide of whites in the west is just shit now, might as well kill it and rely on the news and radio to talk, what could go wrong?

Before 2015 people weren't trying so hard to save their countries and fighting back against the massive corruption of the social justice community. In fact, they got their big start in 2014 it seems. Things have changed.

that's (((them))) user, not corporations in general.

Those are kikes, the same kikes that benefit from net neutrality because they get more shekels out of it. You should understand that the hebrew is mostly in the top lairs.

So you fags are all going to ignore that cuckchan is against net neutrality?

Oh yes, of course. (((THESE))) corporations being given more control over anons and a pathway of information are definitely not jews, despite jews always taking over lines of communication for propaganda. This time we can totally trust (((THESE))) guys cause reasons amirite? Let's just trust (((these corps))) with even more power cause they're definitely on our side this time. Naturally.

Really? Kikes benefit from net neutrality where everyone is equal, instead of having control over it where they can give their favored political party or fellow (((Men))) more control and privileges? apparently they've changed their tactics and fully embraced equality.

You all seem to care enough what reddit thinks and form your opinion on that.

You all using the same set of pics? That's really interesting. How much they pay you?

News and radio are shit too, to be honest.

The internet is precious, but the government nor the corporations care about it, heck, not even the end users care about it.

The solution isn't to destroy capitalism user, the solution is to gas the jews.

What's a meme user?

Sorry, mate. Soros pays those that are for net neutrality. I played myself by having a head.

You're a fag who never looked into Title II beyond eceleb circlejerk videos. Title II classification is selective, ISP's do not have to abide by it. IF they choose to abide by it, the compromise is equally distributing to the people since they're considered a public service as a "common carrier". In return they receive immunity from anti-trust regulations, as long as they abide by that compromise while under Title II classification. (((They))) have always been able to legally package out the internet, they just wouldn't receive monopoly protections. Comcast already lobbies to protect their areas of influence to keep out competition and under Title II this is made entirely legal. Obama's FCC lawyers admitted under oath that it does exactly that So tell me why Title II, which is what was repealed, a good thing to have.

No one uses it, it would be less shit if more people had transmitters and didn't depend on advertising up the ass.

Which is my point. It's only the user and a few common men who give a shit about it, the same way only a few men cared about freedom in the americas when america staged their revolution from britain. Every attempt on the one tech we have to rebuff and outmaneuver the people trying to censor and control us should be taken. I don't give a fuck reddits opinion on this, I give a fuck it gives corps blanket control to sabotage or help their (((chosen))) affiliates, when the law before demanded all sites be treated equally which allowed sites like this one and others predicated on free speech to compete. Imagine if we had times like next all the time, constantly waiting to post and sometimes fail, how long would Holla Forums last with no fix in sight? Even if it theoretically might not happen, why give jews the ability to legally do it to you? It's idiotic and insane.

Communism aint my thing dude. Go back to your cat eared tranny with a cock.
pipuko with a bat.

First of all, source?
Second, even in your own paragraph, it opens them to anti-trust regulations, which is huge, whereas now they have blanket ability to do it. The change once again gives corps ISPs MORE POWER. And the same fucking question i keep ASKING and NO ONE ANSWERS!
WHY IS IT A FUCKING GOOD THING TO GIVE THE JEWS FUCKING US IN OUR ASSES MORE POWER? Why do NONE of you answer this basic question i'm repeatedly asking?

I want to deflower and impregnate Gilda.

lol why is everybody taking Internet so seriously?

Because they're autistic.

user are you retarded? I said don't become a fucking communist like Holla Forumsfags. Gassing the jews is the only way and you shy away from it in favor of government control for some reason, when until you gas the jews they will also break the government.

ANTI-TRUST BOARDS THAT THE JEWS CONTROL, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW AN ANTI-TRUST SUIT? DISNEY BOUGHT FOX FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Well memed, comrade.

Give a shit to do what, exactly?

Net neutrality means more power to the government.

No net neutrality means more power to the government.

It's a shit choice in the end.

Everything comes to an end, to be rebirth, that's what should happen to the internet, let it be burned out so (((they))) can move onto other things.

nice spacing user

Because one user taking on a massive corrupt empire will def work. Well, in the meantime i'm gonna fight to protect my freedom of speech at least, you can keep memeing about how you're totally going to do it one day and use it as a defense when anons try to defend what rights they have.
The difference is breaking said laws shows blatant corruption which many people on the internet pay attention to when it concerns them. The changes allow them to do this fucked up shit LEGALLY. Very big difference. Now its explicitly okay.

Net neutrality means they need to control themselves and not be too blatant, no net neutrality means its free time at the buffet. There's a difference between them usurping the law and the law supporting them.

How can anyone argue in favor of no NN?

Net neutrality doesn't protect your ass from being banned by facebook, twitter or any private firm.

One wonders what the heck does net neutrality even does, aside from keeping prices for internet low?

I've literally pointed this out before already. Multiple times. Why do you argue like a fucking kike never conceding a point thats already been made and shown?

Maybe because your point isn't convincing.

Net neutrality does not in fact protect freedom of speech, your privacy or anything.

ALL OF US AT ONCE FAGGOT, WHAT IS THE DAY OF THE ROPE?
They haven't cared about being jewed by high rates for the past twenty years user. America's speeds are shit compared to the rest of the world. The only reason its coming out now is because some jews in the megacorps of Google and Amazon want to keep their discount pricing while other jews want to push it on to them, but also screwing over everyone else. So it's a gay shilling campaign on both sides.

A decentralized internet is the only solution

That ain't Madcucks, the real Madcucks is funny. That's just bald old George Orangutang.

When comcast, the biggest violator of net neutrality is for 'net neutrality', sets of alarm bells for me.

Yeah. It got drowned out by Battlefronts worse loot box controversy and because it's Star Wars. It's a game where you can't buy parts normally. You have to use a literal slot machine to get parts. Here's the thing. The scaling of the quality of parts levels goes up the higher the level of car you are driving in. So to make your car better you buy from the in-game store or roll for parts.

Even if the part doesn't have the effects you want, if it makes your cars level higher, it's best to equip it so you get better quality parts with your next roll. Then you've got the fact that to progress you have to use certain cars to participate in them. I think 4 in all and you have to upgrade to a new car later because the one you have will likely be capped and you need one a car that can match closely to the level of the races difficulty and the last few circuits are a pain that you'll need every upgrade you can to beat it because of the rubberbanding mechanics.

You can cheat by crashing the main enemy car and hope the AI fucks up but eventually, the level of the car will matter. It's possible to beat with in-game money (which they updated to give more since the original amount you got was too low) and the free scrap (not sure what it is called) you get from races. It takes 3 scrap to roll one slot so if you plan it poorly, or you get really bad rolls, you'll either have to grind a race, exchange crap cards or pay with actual money to earn extra scrap from shipments to get a chance at rolling for better parts. It's one of the worse Need for Speeds ever.

Whatever, amerilards can break their own heads. I don't have that shit and everything is bretty good.

Hope she has a benis to compensate.

Go shove a dreidel up your ass. All my points made have been valid, you just keep ignoring them and trying to pretend giving corps more power over companies and people is a good thing.

Nice try FBI.
I have.
You don't get it or you're intentionally not getting it. This is further ability to damage either competition, which will likely start up as a free speech alternative, like in cases of a youtube alternative now that they're censoring free speech on the site hardcore, or it will be used as a threat for companies that don't play by the ISPs new rules. There are so many issues with giving jews even more power over people in this situation and making it legal to do so, it boggles my mind how you or any of the others support it, unless you're either shills, kikes or fucking consensus following retards.

You ever wonder if they just don't know what they're doing? I usually attribute stupidity before kikery.

that's another thing, ameritards think they're the center of the world. major online companies wil startingl moving their servers to places with lower prices if they start getting gouged, and lobby the government to change international digital content laws. not every country follows america blindly, this isn't the fucking 90s anymore.

one user, wow.
THERE ARE OTHER COUNTRIES user WITH DIFFERENT LAWS. TRY ISSUING A DMCA NOTICE TO RUSSIAN TORRENTS.

Do you know what decentralization is?

WHY GIVE ANY CORP THAT HAS BEEN ABUSING YOU EXTRA POWER TO DO SO LEGALLY user! EXPLAIN WHY ITS A GOOD THING TO ME SINCE YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH. I'm waiting.

Not convincing enough.

They realize that with net neutrality, they can maintain their profit.

This is giving corps more power over the government, not the people though.

Everybody shit on the people.

Its just funny. You faggots can't even win.

American people get fucked either way.

BECAUSE THE CORPS COLLAPSE AND THE COUNTRY COLLAPSES IF THEY FUCK UP TOO HARD, THEN YOU CAN KILL THEM FOR BEING JEWS

Here's what Net Neutrality is:
Here's the situation as leftists perceive it:
Here's the situation as we should be concerned about:

I like this one more.

I mean, that's what they can do already, with or without net neutrality.

It's a big reason why it doesn't really matter.

article:
archive.is/0G7sI

legal precedents on free speech and monopolies:
archive.is/AHf3o
archive.is/nPTjs
archive.is/RRpwv

To answer your "basic" question moshie, I don't like government overstepping with regulation.

They can't. Net neutrality has specifically prevented them from doing so. And it's the only thing that has stopped them from doing so, besides a general desire not to boil the frog too fast.

Oh please, stormfront fucking fried this year.

Where's NN preventing that?

Oh wait.

Stormfront was unable to find a domain name registrar willing to host them. That is a completely separate issue. Had they bothered to host outside the USA, Americans could still have visited their site (as is the case with 8ch). Without net neutrality, just hosting outside the USA (which you should be doing already) doesn't help.

Wait and see 8ch's quality skyrocket when it finally happens

how did cuckchan exist before 2015

So once again, NN can't help shit.

Simply host outside the USA. Problem solved. But without net neutrality, American ISPs will still block Americans from accessing your site even if you host outside the USA.

Kek, this.

No, you just like when your fellow (((chosen))) is in control. I'm sure they're one of the based corporations though amirite? I can smell the cheap chest cologne from here.

Has that happened? Not a burger.

Why do you think google is so keen on "net neutrality"? They want to be the sole arbiters of what goes on the internet. They seized the Daily Stormer's domain and reddit cheered them on because weev made fun of their fat Charlottesville martyr.

It's called demographics, mister 56%

My question is more or less why the fuck can't net neutrality maintain actual neutrality?

I mean, if sites like TDS and Stormfront get killed within net neutrality framework, then all that efforts protecting it is worthless.

That's actually a bad idea, just look at gab.ai, they got threatened by their domain registrar to shut down their site because of 'hate speech' on their site. Their domain registrar is located in Australia if your wondering.

Because net neutrality governs ISPs, not DNS providers. Lurk Holla Forums before asking stupid questions.

There's a balance of control and freedom when it comes to regulations. I'm sure you as an (((American))) appreciate government dictation of approved and equal sources. We should also ban things that people use to do bad things as well. oh wait

There was also the german dude who hosted cock.li. The german gov ended up confiscating one of his servers then came back for the other.

There is a massive difference between ISPs overstepping their bounds and being forced to play by the rules or when they break said rules, being subversive about it, and just being given free reign to do what the fuck they want. You're calling me a jew, and yet you're very supportive of the corps who are predominantly owned by jews being given full legal control over how to treat sites and a great deal of additional power. I suppose it's just a coincidence tho.

Aren't domains ultimately controlled by the UN?

I idea is not to host in a pozhole. Thats the whole point of not hosting in america.

I believe so, now that obama gave them control from america.

Bullshit excuse, they don't care about laws, they can just shut your ass down to hate speech.

They are now.

They do care about laws, but now that law is gone.

Tell that to Google, Faceberg and Twitter.

UNATCO?

You. Don't. Get. It.every other country is a pozhole tier with it's free speech laws.

Let's storm into Congress and change the laws.

hooktube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc

Only certain TLDs (.com, .org, .net, etc.). Country-specific TLDs are controlled by these countries. And there are also things like OpenNIC.

upcoming fake alien invasion might get interupted by real aliens shitposting in the sky. Mark my post…. not shitting you.

when was this

Last year(?) There was a big drama about the e-mails being compromised, I'm not sure why you would host in Germany of all places.

Apparently not.
businessinsider.com/star-wars-battlefront-2-sales-november-2017-12

Truly this is the best timeline.

Business news just reports the information that EA provides to investors to pretend they aren't failing, and the investors don't know any better.

it is 46% now and dropping

They were fun when they first came out during the redchan.it event, but other than meme emails for shitposting purposes, anons shouldn't have been using them seriously imo.

is there a decent email provider still out here? I use cockmail for random shit, and a jewgle as sparingly as possible

Isn't there that Swiss one that CERN runs?

according to quick search, cern service is provided by lync, a microsoft service with skype integration

you can make your own judgement on that

You jews are pathetic.

Its a long story but "net neutrality" (the law) through a very roundabout way Obama's NDAA(2017) gave the whitehouse the ability to revoke an isps broadcasting license if they refused to take down a website deemed "propaganda" (either foreign or domestic) effectively bypassing 1st amendment protections with no legal recourse or appeals process. Common carrier isn't magic immunity to interference to the net, it just gives it to partisans rather than shekelgrubbers.

Let's save the internet anons.

I'm kinda busy with not playing video games.

Trust me, it flopped

THE. RIDE. NEVER. ENDS.

La Atrocidad…

Apparently G5 of My Little Pony will be more CURRENT YEAR-friendly. They're taking the country farmer horse and remaking her into an underprivileged minority city slicker because they're uncomfortable with little girls having farm playsets or something.

it'll never work, avi

Bought the first one or got it as a gift don't really remember. Considered getting the second but then I saw a nig-nog fucking a German fatty in traditional dress in the trailer. It didn't piss me off it just made me feel tired so I played some Fallout NV and did a online course instead.

You're right. America will never be white again, no matter how much you bully them.

That's leftypol for you.

la abominatión….

Alright?

What is PUBG and why should I hate it?

same, except it pissed me off, which was indeed their intent.

archive.is/HBBjg

Don't be fucking fooled.

Are they seriously saying that after 10 fucking years of getting that genre tired out?
Might as well keep going

0.18 Turkish lira has been deposited into your mediamatters account

America's butthurt only make the world's penis stronger

That's a shillpost.

He's not a Holla Forums mod though, that doesn't make sense.

Stay awhile and listen, and I will tell you a story…

NN is gonna be shit. We have it in Brazil since 2013. You never know that someone will read between the lines of NN to somehow allow some control they didn't had before. Now our ISPs are in a position that they "sadly" can't offer promotions and discounts they used to, since the law prevents such predatory practices of unfair competition. Of course who takes the bigger bribe gets to tell us what is unfair competition and what isn't. Even if NN doesn't go through that specific route, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightiest if something else as shitty or shittyer happened.
tl;dr: You should be campaigning for the deregulation of this market, not more regulations you dofus(es). Of course it's laced with good intentions, no bill was ever accepted with the title "Evil bill of evilness: by senator Lex Luthor".

Its not so much about upholding the law as it is no one gives a shit. You really should learn more about the world outside of americlap

well why even bother when you burgers can't even follow your own fucking rules

Nobody likes the Last Jedi.

This happened.

What did the goyim mean by this?

Now that mlp gen 5 going to be a action show markerted to be both girls and boys. What kind of fandom will we except here?

That's bullshit. Every little turban girl you see is being forced by their families to wear it outside. When school starts they just remove it and never step outside to play during recess in fear of being seen by relatives and neighbors. When school ends they wear it back or if they don't know how (since it involves putting it together with needles and shit) they ask a teacher they trust to help.
Trust me, my mom is a teacher at an elementary school and i'm kebab.

shut up, stop mansplaining, bigot. Burka is a symbol of empowerement and women who wear them do it to show how brave and stunning they are

He looks like a Cuck Stefan Molyneux.

If you see him shirtless. He like the proto-soy boy. Skinny with large man tits.

Well the Star Citizen fiasco is finally heating up so I'm going to guess yes. Not to mention that the entire industry is about to take it up the ass over lootboxes.

Is there any hope that the inevitable G5 MLP will return to the 80s style and theme? That shit was great, not as good as Care Bears but still pretty good.

I read a recent local news article recently about how muslim women are targeted using internet sites followed by men of local Moroccan and Turkish communities where they are kept track of and called whores if they wear make up or don't wear their turban, like some kind of Holla Forums for halal stalkers. This usually resulting in those women and their families being harassed or ostracized. The new feminist wave barely takes in consideration the personal family situations of muslimas. The muslimas who can speak out about the sexism in muslim communities are lucky enough to not live in one, else their face would get washed with acid.

should women be considedred property of father/oldest brother/husband or severely mentally retarded people?

Fucker looks like he has cancer now
I can't say he doesn't deserve it though.

evil within 2 is actually good
it outsold wolfenstein 2 ;^)

Realistically speaking bronies will be around as long as Trekkies did. If not longer thanks to bronies being so connected with their community. Keep in mind my little pony more profitable for hasbro than transformers and G.I. joe. That was unheard of before.

I don't understand are we being raided by shills and leftypol? How people can be against NN if in principle it guarantees equal access to every resource currently available on the internet.
What department has direct control over internet? To my knowledge only control government had over the internet is laws. And they enforced these laws either through FCC autisticly screeching or through whatever departments pressure site owners or site hosting providers over illegal content (CP, drug circulation etc).
Since I doubt anyone has any arguments against the later part (since, well, you've accepted that on principle by frequenting here), let's focus on FCC.
FCC was the one that forced internet into TII and in consequence created regulations tied behind that in 2015, but in january of 2017 Ajit Pai, that previously worked under Verizon communications, became an FCC chairman appointed by donald trump. And since that appointment FCC began its activity against the regulations, closed investigative cases against ISPs and generally started going back on net neutrality principles that it was for for 10 years at least. Like guys, are you fucking blind or retarded? Do you not understand that this is a conflict of interest and the side that you are supporting isn't there for you.
And that's why you are being retarded and taking side with corporations assuming direct control over the internet to screw you over with throttling and blocking access for money?
Tell me what state do you live in, your ISP options in your region and $ to mbps deals they offer, all of that before and after NN. I bet it's going to be something like 1-2 providers asking 20$ for 10mbps month.

I just don't understand what kind of retardation we are dealing with here, since leftypol is ancom which in principle is against monopoly of power, uninformed usually aren't as vocal here and like shills flaws in their posts are usually pointed out by others long before they do massive damage. So who the fuck are these people?

Because it's only NN in name and does jack shit to protect consumers, censorship, and even the companies that should be against NN with their unethical practices are for NN. If the fuckers that want screw you over are for NN maybe, just maybe the legal interpretation of NN isn't what you think it is.
Make no mistake I like the concept of NN, it's just the way it's implemented has done jack shit for me, has potential to fuck me over in the future, and the companies to want to jew me want this version of NN makes me think this current form of legal NN is a bad idea.

EA and UBISOFT die.

But why are you taking sides? Absence of NN regulations enables companies to continue fucking you over instead of potentially fucking you over.
I just don't understand why would one take such an unreasonable position instead of being neutral or actually proposing something productive.
Stopping ISPs from secretively blocking p2p services and throttling doesn't benefit you? What?

Who are you and why are you supporting faggotry?

Tell that to the admin of cock.li, or endchan being hosted in France having to be subject to hate speech laws about the holocaust.

Read the NN law user, it doesn't work. You need to replace it with something that does and can't be a redditor that cheers on when literally nothing was done.
The companies were already fucking us over even with NN in place, since the (((government))) doesn't enforce it all it does in combination with national security laws is allow the government increased spying activities.

Also half the shilling for NN is due to Jewgle and Netflix not wanting to pay higher fees, they have the most to lose and the ISPs have the most to gain screwing them over and not the average person. The stopping censorship shit needs to be in the new law because NN did nothing for all the sites and users taken down due to being against (((progressivism))).

Except I fucking have had been throttled you double nigger. I dont know if you realize it, but Comcast, pre-NN throttled any and all torrent traffic because MUH PIRACY. You're a fucking idiot if you dont think this sudden push isnt just the ISPs of America, who've kept internet speeds in the fucking dark ages until very recently, trying to regain more control back over the internet. Why the fuck do you think Comcast keeps fucking saying "We wont throttle any lawful content" Becuase the fucking moment they are allowed to, they are going to go right back to throttling anyone and anything they think are pirates. Hell you're just a fucking retard in general if you think they aren't going to exploit their newfound "freedom" after they've pushed so hard to get it

You've all been played into dumping your mutt memes. Burgers secretly find it hilarious

fuck you I'm taking the last word on this
You're just mad that you didn't get a (you)

>The companies were already fucking us over even with NN in place, since the (((government))) doesn't enforce it
And that's why you are actively proposing for fucking you over? If fucking you over would be a concern then abolishing NN regulations that don't work wouldn't fucking matter. I don't understand your position.
How exactly?
Stop right there, the talk never was about censorship. It's about ISPs playing favors against competitor (to their own or through partnership) services or software and hardware.
Are you a shill?

I'm not interested in NN being flawed or not I need an answer for why are you not neutral or actually proposing something productive and you are not giving me one.

But I am, the first step is to get the current form of it. It's toothless against the companies that's it supposed to regulate, and has potential to screw me more down line. The most obvious course of action is to get rid of it. With the "NN" and without the NN i'm fucked, just without the potiential of the government tightening the screws further if "NN" is gone. If want a 'productive suggestion' here it is:
Kill "NN" ()
Legislate a NN bill that makes both ISP and tech corps squirm, without the potenial of goverment abuse for censorship.(Not one motherfucker has drafted a replacement bill)
And what about preventing DNS providers killing websites because disagree with website's politics? Because that shit happened this fucking year.

But Net neutrality is currently being tarnished on principle in public. If NN is kill, there would be no better NN, because in public eyes why would you need NN when you and FCC already voted against it, it wouldn't make sense. And FCC that is currently corrupt knows it. This has no potential of becoming something productive, it will only make everything go back to the older rules of screwing you over.
Non sequitur, censorship or political clash of libtards vs the world are nowhere close to the points of current discussion. Also, you've dodged the question.

All of this shit being referred to as network neutrality is a jewish trick in the first place. No one voted against network neutrality. They voted against Title II. Anyone who refers to it as network neutrality is either a shill or a retard, and you're one of them.

How does it feel speaking lies?

Still better than the alternative if it doesn't work out. Your suggestion is to keep a regulation that it is toothless against the corps to keep them in line, and allow more goverment overreach against citizens. My suggestion has the corps being just as powerful as they were under the regulation (being completely unaffected by title II) but without the government overreach. It's still pretty bad, just one less bad thing to worry about.
But is my point you dense motherfucker, you just don't want to fucking talk about it because it's a legitimate grievance that undermines your stance. Title II which was originally for phones, gave way to to title III which allows the government to wiretap people. You really want to go down that fucking slippery slope?

How does it feel being retarded?

Because people will only change things when things get bad, user. You can't put a bandaid over an infected leg and expect it to heal.
Government regulation + National Defense Authorization Act of 2017 signed by Obama, means ISPs hosting sites publishing "propaganda" have to shut them down.
ask the e-celebs that think that's what it's about.
what did the FCC do besides lock internet prices in place because now the ISPs can't force Amazon, Google and Netflix to pay higher prices for their massive use of data? You can't just randomly block p2p communications without causing problems for businesses ((((Windows 10))) uses p2p for updating, for example) and throttling is gay but half of America has shit tier net anyway, they don't have much to gain from throttling Joe Redneck. They can throttle businesses, but that's just opening yourself up to a lawsuit, and defections to competition.

In fact, if they throttled competition, that would lead to an instant anti-trust lawsuit for anti-competitive practices and their regional monopoly would get shut the fuck down, that could lead to a legal precedent that would fix the internet since it would be such a blatant abuse of power.

To correct myself, FCC never literally states that it is against NN, because it switched concepts of free market (or monopoly of power from ISPs) with NN, to make the idea more marketable and to create a problem of communication between people. Which is probably the reason why e-celebs had problem communicating what NN is since in separate contexts they are completely opposite.
Buut
you didn't need that correction, because you completely missed or deliberately misunderstood the point I was making.
For people that are not you and somehow ended up reading this post I'll reiterate:
Everywhere the problem was addressed as NN and NN regulations. If NN is broken down it would be unmarketable to bringing NN principles back, because NN is being tarnished.

Except now that FCC is corrupt no one is going to fight against throttling and blocking so you are going to end up in a worse situation than it was before.
No, I just want a clear answer why people would be seriously choosing between cancer and aids. Because those are the loudly expressed points.
Thus if this is directly related to the issue, how exactly current regulation allows… wait, hold on. Why did you jump from censorship to wiretapping?

Exactly, so why it's NN that is the focus and not FCC getting infiltrated and losing all will to fight for the consumers?
Why are you too jumping between censorship and government spying on you. Why you too can't be consistent with what you are trying to say? Is this a deliberate action?

I repeat, are you a shill?

Let's use a different name then user!

cause it does both.

that was an argument by the NN side, that ISP being affliated with media companies would throttle netflix to protect cable

No user, I'm trying to fix this legal mess.

actually fuck, misread you. but the thing is, it would create a public outcry because now people know about NN and its in public debate, in the past you didn't have the publicity of social media.

That's marketing and the whole NN bill shouldn't be being raped really, since you can modify existing law. It's just the whole argument between the normalfag camps in the public eye is complaining
and there's no fucking detail in their arguments making it a confusing clusterfuck. Normalfags don't understand tech anyway so they used this because it was easier to understand for them, but it made it so the ISPs could attack back by shooting at the bill and NN as an """"""Obama"""""" concept when really, it isn't. SInce we're here and not normalfags we really need to sort this out.

Prease understand user the world is awful enough as is.

What part of toothlessdo you not understand? Even with the title II the corps could just take the FCC to court and get their regulations thrown out because of some bullshit excuse. Without title II were at square one, with title II were at square one and the government now has power to shut down 'propaganda' sites. What part of this do you not understand? That the FCC is fucking useless in this shitstorm even if you attempt to give it power?

Unless P. Ajeet revokes this, it appears the FCC still enforces transparency laws on ISPs, this was pre-2015 NN actions:

So you'll know if you're being shat on.

We could petition to reclassify ISPs as telecom services since that's actually true and I have no fucking clue why the FCC classifies them as """information""" services.

Going to do more reading.

Yeah ok pal. Now that net neutrality is gone it means that Google Faceberg Twitter etc can be held legally liable for 1A infringements. Why do you think they fought against this with everything they had?

Alright, so in the 2015 order the FCC decided that it would consider ISPs telecoms under an 80 year old section of their mandate that was written for radio, which is why it gives the government a retarded level of authority. The alternative is we need to get a bill through Congress saying that internet companies can't discriminate and throttle, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the States is for that, however Congress is full of fucking imbeciles.

damn

It's impossible at this point, unless you take my points to heart and you are honestly striving for change, then do your job in making things better, everyone will appreciate it.
And people actually don't know what NN is about, because as I've stated here
there was a deliberate action of switching the meaning to the complete opposite to create public debate impossible.
The concepts are not directly related, and answers related to them aren't exactly directly related. That's why even if there is some common ground between the too, I have a huge problem with you so easily jumping between them. With a concern I'm rising such simple answer just doesn't cut it.
Are you implying that since it is just an argument and since exactly that didn't actually (I don't know and don't care if exactly that did or didn't happen) happen that it is not a valid concern, because you are

The problem I'm having is that visually reasonable camp of anti NN regulations is or was absent in the current thread and
Exactly, and all I see is people that are concerned and are pro NN principle are getting ad hominemed to hell without almost anyone addressing their arguments directly. Or worse derailing conversations into other topics that don't tackle their arguments directly, which makes me awfully suspicious of shill activity.

Because its a non sequitor. FCC wasn't toothless and was doing the job until recently.
What part of
do you not understand? It's not going to be a square one, it's going to be a square minus one.

To my knowledge, that retarded level of authority was never used, and there were works for creating advanced title II to specifically addressing the issue.

what I don't get is like, why aren't the NN people petitioning Congress to write a bill, to pass NN officially so P. Ajeet can't just break the internet for bad memes.

Probably because FCC was the force that allied the NN camp in the first place. And now that FCC got corrupted, people got deliberately cut in half quarters not only on a basis of left (obama) and right (trump), but also on a plane of misunderstanding the concept of NN meaning two completely opposite things regulations and principle.

But it was, just look at
But that's wrong the FCC has just as much power against the corps as they did with title II powers, jack shit. Thus FCC having title but the gov can shut down 'propaganda' sites and the ISPs can still jew you is worse FCC has no title II powers and the ISPs can still jew you.

Can't you just fucking admit that the trying to enforce NN through title II is a terrible fucking idea?

considering that the last FCC director was also a shithead, it seems like it might have been part of their master plan.

So basically we need to troll Congress, but Reddit is too shit at making that happen. The bill would literally say "ISPs can't cannot discriminate against traffic based on the data, source, or destination"and that would get everyone's support as long as we don't say the N words; also it's small enough to clip on to the budget or something. Or we could ask Trump to pass an executive order saying that it's in defense of freedom of speech, but that could be undone by the next guy.

Also the problem with Title II is that the courts shot down the FCC's attempt in 2010, and if the ISPs sued the FCC for using powers outside of its mandate they might have been shot down again which is probably why the FCC has been useless so far.

Basically we should never trust Reddit / normalfag campaigns and need to run the government here. Since they generate a lotta radio noise, celebrate non-victories and accomplish nothing long-term.

This is a good article about the anti-Title II people.
archive.fo/KjtAz

All kikes will die, living in Germany won't save you.

That's still recently. And also, FTC?
So we are not going to acknowledge that current chairman worked under a particular greedy ISP company? Then why would I
please, do tell me. I am all ears.

Tell me more.
We might have a problem here, current chairman was appointed by trump, so it might be a bigger play than it could be seen at the first glance.

Didn't actual title II regulations take place in 2014? And whatever happened before that were weak libertarian(not progressive) steps in creating a regulatory base with which FCC would win a long going court case against Verizon that had incredible amounts of shot downs from court for the FCC side's weak documents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States#FCC_attempts_at_enforcing_net_neutrality_(2005–2010)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Wheeler
It feels like maybe he got a clue from his friends to ally with the NN people now and then they'll find someone to break the system later.

Trump doesn't have a problem with firing people and Pajeet is a massive asshole about the entire thing.

Yes but Pajeet revoked them and it seems a bad idea to keep a system that one guy can break. The FCC didn't have any court cases to use it in since the 2014-2015 adoption, which means weak legal history (maybe because Tom Wheeler was a hack, "let's ally now but never use it so people will hate us and then we'll cancel it") and obvious Title II is for radio and Congress needs to add a new section to the fucking Telecom act for the internet already.

I guess if there aren't any more comments then Holla Forums Congress is adjourned.

Pointing out that 05-10 NN isn't related with actions of the previous chairman.
It depends on either was this a deliberate action to create an unhindered monopoly situation (then it wouldn't matter if Pai was fired), or if it was due to incompetence of Trump (then there might be a possibility of him doubling down on this decision due to, well, having an ego for example).
But wasn't this adoption actually a reason for winning the case against Verizon creating a legal history.
Also, if it has a weak legal history, then how was it actually used for censorship, spying and whatever. Those would issue court orders for applying these actions under this law, so it would create a legal history.

Obviously but everything that's happened in the past month has been specifically relating to the FCC setting up the rule to use Title II to enforce NN in 2015.

I don't think Trump / Obama / Hillary / Bush / anyone in Congress understands the internet so in terms of digital competence in government it's severely lacking. Also no one in Washington wanted to work for Trump because he was ranting about them being useless during the election so he's been picking random people for the positions. Unlike the normal history of presidents involved in politics before being elected he doesn't owe anyone favours for being elected yet, though he might owe them for business interest. I don't think that he really cares about what he owes his businesses anymore though since he can't manage that due to conflict of interest laws while in the presidency.

No, they lost the case against Verizon in 2014, and nothing has been done since. I misread it slightly, Verizon sued the FCC for the order it made in 2010 about NN:

So basically:

The Patriot Act and post-9/11 law gives the government a lot of shit powers it really shouldn't have for the "War Against Terror".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court#Secrecy

So the government started by protecting telecom in the first place but now it's trying to roll it back:

archive.fo/xdveM

Update: apparently the change to Title II was upheld against the ISPs, but only in a petition and not a full legal case:

So it seems like the problem is Title II being overdoing it but Title I being useless. We need Title I.5 with NN and transparency laws.

archive.fo/OlihR

I'll check it out, but still the question is, were there examples of TII legal hoops abused.
Never underestimate your enemy.
While I would agree that some people in congress may be incompetent on some of the laws they are passing, for government to be powerful enough to be a government there still need to be departments that understand fucking everything, including for example psychology and IT. Not proposing that everyone has direct access to those resources, but those resources are there nonetheless.
Well, corruption in principle doesn't care about breaking laws.

The NSA was already abusing that court but since Title II was only in use for a year I'm not sure that anything that might have been done is public yet. But Title II in general seems like it was something for the 30s to screw over the Bell telephone monopoly that kind of but not really applies for internet providers, since while we have a lot of big ISPs at the moment this will force Title II to apply to anyone trying to startup a new one as well, which will screw them over. The whole reason it didn't apply in the first place was because it was too hard for small internet startups back in the 70s and 80s. I'm pretty internet provision can be a lot more competitive than telephones ever were and we shouldn't stop that.

Really the biggest parts that need to be put in law are
and feel like there should also something about preventing social media censorship.

Whatever the case let's actually save the net already instead of Reddit shit.

But as a startup those business would probably need to use the larger ISPs infrastructure, which without regulations would probably kill the smaller ones off before (

Some countries have ISP infrastructure sharing law, but that's different from Title II and what I'm talking about is mobile / phone networks, 5G. I wouldn't really call ISP infrastructure sharing a regulation though since it makes the situation more competitive, it's more like a way of working around a monopoly. The US doesn't have it in much places at all and it also depends on people in the government thinking "yeah, we need more competition" which is hard when it's full of old normalfags that have no clue what a meme is.

There's IPv6 now, just no one spends money to use it.

prematurely celebrating decisions that can be undone by a smarmy indian boy and his two shills.

Also how Reddit likes to demonize people that don't like them instead of having discussions and circlejerking with upvotes about how "we're the heroes!" It's childish, useless, and disgusting.

It's probably more than just that. Like p2p programs requiring ip4s which amassed through the years so much that no one would even bother seriously considering ipv6 until we face some serious-serious crisis.
Btw ipv6 was there for a long time already, so yeah, we are a bit stuck here.

->
We are reddit now, ow yeah~.

People here don't know how BIG of a bullet we dodged.

We don't have upboats and downboats yet thank fuck. Or plebbit gold accounts.

But we have
or
So it's pretty much the same.

at least your post doesn't get hidden due to dislikes.

you're gay

For another example, there was an instance where user was simply laughed at for expressing his opinions about overwatch. While I wouldn't agree with what he said, what he said was reasonable (at least in the pictures circulated in the лул threads). And then another guy was outed as a retard symapthizer or an id change persona and was ignored too.
8ch.net/v/res/13432037.html#13432037
media.8ch.net/file_store/91983bdad9cf163cc320c10852ab8f5b20f8cbd8a265411db6601c733a7b0386.png
Here is supposed to be a part one link but I don't have it and you have all the links, so you get the idea.
media.8ch.net/file_store/c75891b59980a7c0a5312cb5e3623a9cf2abc1365543c0a62501064502246a92.png
So basically, yeah, his arguments were hidden and burried under all of these upboatdownboat reaction images. And this is now an epic tale here on Holla Forums, how we outed the redditor. Epic winrarzorz!
But don't worry it will only get worse.

thanks

NN has been dead for a little bit now, but we're still here.

Your move, fearmongers.

What difference does it make having an argument being downvoted due to groupthink or the argument being ignored due to groupthink? No one is going to take you seriously and you get ostracized either way.

Who are "we"?

8ch.net

And what's the stance on the NN of the person named 8ch.net. Xer is for or against the NN principles?

Sorry, I've meant, "they is…", I hope we is not triggered.

Stop huffing paint fumes, its racking your brain.

The difference is that your opinion will still be there for everyone to see. Wether other people take you seriously or agree with you is another matter entirely.
Even in situations like the one you linked there's always a decent chance of someone replying properly which is what should matter to the guy being replied to, not the amount of people giving him a (you) alongside a smug_anime_girl.jpg. Hell, that particular guy got a serious reply explaining their reasons for disliking OW whereas, in places like Reddit, your post explaining why Skyrim is shit will always get buried by a couple hundred downboats and even a ban for "trolling" if you are unlucky.

Stop dodging the question, autismo.

You are arguing semantics. And if you want to argue semantics, downboated posts can be seen by everyone else if people choose to do so, same as they do to mentally engage with unpopular opinions. Well, unless as you've said, they get banned, but posts are banned on imageboards too, sometimes for the same exact reasons.
Maybe, not going to refresh my info on that, but the 2nd guy was not given a reasonable approach at all.
Even if you get a semi-decent reply, if the person took on a position to disagree or oppose you, then they are likely to disagree further in the discussion (from rejecting to agree on details, to ignoring parts entirely), even if that predisposition has nothing to do with the arguments themselves.

And are you seriously defending groupthink?
Answer to that is yes, because everyone who engaged in the explained activity or shared the screencaps agreeing solely on a groupthink basis that those are epic win - are simply worse than the redditor in question.

This has less to do with how the site functions and more to do with the fact that Overwatch has been discussed to death and every aspect about it has been boiled down as to why it's shit. When you try and come in to a place where a consensus has been objectively reached then there's no reason to take them seriously. And I hardly doubt that post brought up a single good point that was worth taking seriously.

How is it arguing semantics? Reddit automatically hides posts that reach a certain downvote treshold while in imageboards your unpopular opinions will never be minimized or hidden from view by default, they even become more visible because of the amount of replies. This is an important difference because it affects the flow of discussion, when unpopular opinions are hidden the chance of actual debates taking place is reduced significantly.
As for getting banned on imageboards, that come down to every specific moderation team but to take Holla Forums for example; There was that one FO4 autist that never got banned despite making about 4 threads about his shit game.
This has more to do with the intricacies of internet arguments rather than with the nature of anonymous imageboards.
In what way shape or form am i defending groupthink?

well good posts on Overwatch but he miss something:
he forgot mei
mai is the 6th op character with her ability to freez someone (and an entire team) easely.
and that was it, nto more fun pick the 5 + mei

gtfo weeb