And now, submitted for your approval, a blast from the past

And now, submitted for your approval, a blast from the past.

You have to go back goon KIKE

Wait, you can post multiple images?

And that's the end. There is no page six.

sage

/a/ was right about Holla Forums

I didn't even know about some of these other non-rape pages

I never got why Holla Forums suddenly rapes /jp/ in that.

gas yourself shlomo

Thread r8ed

Because there was a delay in updates between strips and someone was a rusemaster.

Oh okay. Was there a reason behind Holla Forums looking like he's having 'Nam flashbacks?

sage

I couldn't tell 'ya.

user that's only a couple of years old

because video games

How about this, then?

That's pretty recent cuckchan shit my dude

This shit is from like 2012.

I'll show you a blast from the past of my PENIS

No, 2012. 2013 at the latest. 2014 might have been the date it was reposted at whatever archive it's on now.

You made me to start wondering when /vr/ got created, since he appears in the comic. I actually went back for a second on cuckchan/vr/ to look at the sticky, because I assumed it was one of the first posts, but it's not, since it has a 7digit ID. The only other thing I have, would be one of the first lists created by /vr/ (I know since I was in that thread) recommending DOS games. Looking at the details of the pic, it was made in march 2013, so that should be an approximate date on when /vr/ got made(I am sure it wasn't made in 2012). That means that the comic was made sometimes in 2013, maybe even in 2014, but I doubt it.

What an absolute waste of a thread.

Eh, same can be said of every thread on Holla Forums. We need to nuke the place and rebuild it with a more positive outlook.

Not as long as I am here.

Well then, go and stay go. user, it's all your fault, and I hold you responsible for everything, even the Cupsonas.

we could always just ramp up the moderation

That's not rape.

you could, and should, but in what direction? Full-on Meidos Paranoia? Or Chill Chrow's /tg/ moderation, paying attention to the spirit of the board, if not the letter of the law.
I'm for /tg/-style, sure we'd have LOL threads, but politics would be contained to a single thread.

What is it?

Same thing Bestdad probably did to his daughter using his Rod

We'd have to define what a quality thread looks like, and then have it be in the rules that all thread are up to that standard, and ban hammer any threads that are not with great fury and righteous anger.

Shitposters will get mad, but fuck those people anyway.

The current year is a frightening one

Sounds like something that you'd need to start a movement for. Basically start a Meta Thread, with or without Mark's approval, and push your designation of a shitpost until a coalition starts. Then keep pushing for it until vols and mark are on board for it.
Personally, I'm for keeping political bullshit contained to one thread, or, more preferably, an entire board, /vpol/ or some such. Actually, just create /vpol/ and make Mark enforce the separation of topics.

I'm not necessarily anti-shitposting or offtopic posting.

I'm more pro "qualityposting" even if it happens to be off topic. Posts that engage one or more other users on at least two or more different levels. Old school bbs forums used to be full of discussion like that.

I hate one liner threads or people who post one liners that are only marginally funny or don't even interact with other posters to generate discussion. Posts like: "I want to fuck that character."

Take out the gay nigger and it's perfect.

That's what I also believe a board should be, however I'm more afraid that this requires a pendulum movement,from allowing everything, then allowing strictly very narrow topics, then working a happy medium between.

There’s a reason “Mario’s a nigger” is still quoted.

kys

I don't even remember what was the original or the edit at this point.

Is there even a difference between 4/v/ and SA?

They both have terrible grammar but SA takes pride on it

And they take pride that they have to pay money to shitpost. Money they have to pay if they badwrongthink.

4/v/, as far as i know, doesn't have Trump-shame for people that don't pay for an avatar.

I'm mainly curious how a lot of this is living in so many heads rent free. Even being recognized in the slightest at this point, really.

We aren't talking about your tulpas user.

Well now, that's exactly where we are confused otherwise, as I see it.

Your mind has an infinite capacity to expand and make connections. Just wait until your old and dying and can remember childhood with perfect clarity. You gonna get comfy

Nah man, beyond the pale and back again. Whole manner of things look inconsequential when you let go of that thread.

Neutralfaggotry is dying a well-deserved death. The future contains only genocide or suicide. Make your peace and make your choice.

there is already a lol thread