Work retail in a majority white town (90%+)>Two black kids in their teens come...

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Work retail in a majority white town (90%+)
Two black kids in their teens come in to split the cost of a game console
Ask me which one is better, the XBox or PS4
Ask them what games they'll play, end up being whatever COD and some other trendy game
Basically remember that black people love fightan games and have a disproportionate number of people on PS4 than Xbox
Suggest PS4 basically for this reason, but cite better community and games
They're super excited to play their normalfag games and despite being kids will probably end up on Holla Forums in half a decade

Did I do the right thing?

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Did you let them rail your girlfriend to?

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

This is Holla Forums, nobody here has a girlfriend
That's also cuckoldry, and in this case Philadelphia, which is illegal

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

Work retail
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

implying niggers don't ever do anything illegal

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Considering Call of Duty is a Playstation game now, it doesn't matter that much. If anything, you saved two basketball americans from buying a useless brick.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

yes, you were polite to customers, which you get fucking paid to do.
now go write your goddamn livejournal elsewhere

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

What is it like to live in a country with black people?

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

I personally think you should've told them to go buy a ps3.

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

They're called sonyggers for a reason

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

I also suggested it would make a good media center for movies and music, since I don't know what Xbox does for that and assumed it would be some proprietary MS store bullshit or something

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

didnt go full moonman on those niglets
No, you didnt do the right thing

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

You have to be on alert at all times around them. Keep track of them in your head while pretending to not notice them. And be ready to get out of there in a hurry if they start to chimp.

Excellent example, I got off the metro the other day and was walking to the stairs. A random nog comes up to me, gets in my face (I'm wearing headphones btw) and shouts about 10 unintelligble words at me. I turn slightly to the right and walk past him, mentally preparing myself to get tackled from behind. Thankfully he continued on, but it's a great example. They are violent and unpredictable.

mfw after that encounter

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

why would two normalfag niglets end up on Holla Forums?

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

You mean you don't fucking know? Holy shit, you're even more clueless than I first assumed.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

What is it like to live in a country with black people?
It's hell, they steal shit, shoot people. and people make excuses for them. Niggers have stolen my car and shot my brother I now have to be armed in the neighborhood I grew up in because niggers started mugging whites there only bright side is maybe now the retards that think we're all equal in the area will change their view The whole time this is happening I have to hear the NPCs bleating about white privilege DOTR when?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Demographics of this place isn't as white as you would like.

Blake King
Blake King

You can save your redditor urge to 56% it up here, fam. I'm just asking why two normalfags playing normalfag games who are an extreme minority on imageboards and the internet in general not to mention the united states or any western country or the US which dominates the internet, would end up on Holla Forums.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

t./pol/

I live in a black majority area way down south and I've honestly never had any major issues with them, white trash are the ones that start shit the most tbh. Everything is pretty much live and let live, you don't bug them and they won't bug you; but if you get in a really sketchy area you'll be fine as long as you have a dog or somebody with you. Of course this might be a south thing, I don't know how much black people up north chimp out on a daily basis.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

work retail in a game store
If it's Gamestop you better kill yourself.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Most people know what they want and I only have to unlock it for them. I can usually bullshit my knowledge without lying, like I can go from a question/prompt they have, I just can't explain all the features and pros/cons

Why would I care about consoles?

William Gomez
William Gomez

Looks like taking your own life would be unnecessary

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

tbh
get back to cuckchan, nigger.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Yes, and NO.
Yes, as the PS4 will give them more entertainment than the Microsoft marketing platform.

And, NO, as you should tell them to fuck off, and save for a good PC, like the real humans do.
Also: feel lucky to have a job, but always aim higher

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

You should keep living so they can't claim the insurance policy they've taken out on you.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

I'm part time, I don't get benefits but work 40h weeks. Back down to 24h in January, from the 12h I am "guaranteed"

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

t.nigger

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

You should've sent those niglets on a quest to find that secret walmart underground railway system. Niggers love those "underground railroad" quests.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

nah fam

t.nigger

The correct term is "amerimutt"

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Not scamming the niggers into buying an Ouya at 600% over the actual price

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

You type like a nigger and here in St. Louis, where there are more blacks than whites, the niggers commit more than their fair share of crime. They come from the neighborhoods on the north side that they ruined into the white ones just for crime.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Could have said Xbone and got them into killer Instinct
now they will likely be Capcucks

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

if you're in a sketchy area you'll be fine as long as you have a dog or somebody with you
translation: niggers cannot be trusted and are opportunist criminals. If you travel alone you will turn a corner and suddenly find yourself outnumbered and surrounded.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Having lived in Florida for 6 years and New York for most my life it seems that niggers are more docile in the south than north. It's the cubans and mexicans that are the real animals in the South.

Christopher White
Christopher White

Niggers are probably afraid to act like niggers in the south, because of the very real possibility of getting lynched.
Niggers in the north know they can be niggers with complete impunity

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

According to these charts, it's mostly violent black-on-black crime. Sure, you'll get robberies and stuff, but it's much less likely to happen to you if you're white.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

18 years in Northern Florida
These two are right. Southern niggers don't really chimp as much as you think they would. Might just be that the rent isn't too damn high compared to the north but I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joshua James
Joshua James

southern niggers
They smell worse and theres that weird as shit with gold in their teeth but they seem polite most of the time.
IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH FUCKING GOOD STAMPS AND THEN SMILE AT ME AND HAVE ALL FUCKING GOLD IN YOUR TEETH?

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

congrats, you did your fucking job you under-appreciated shit

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

This. I don't understand why racists have to get so hung up on black people being criminals when the vast majority of crimes committed are against each other. Blacks likely don't effect y'all in any meaningful way like
who thinks a black person saying something to him and being in his personal space is the same as shanking him or some shit. calm down and enjoy the ride you spergs. Southern blacks also make god tier food so whatever

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Blacks likely don't effect y'all in any meaningful way like
I've been harassed repeatedly, jumped and robbed by niggers while growing up. Libtards are right, racism is taught. Niggers taught me to hate niggers.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Salty butthole.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

back to /tv/index.html

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Gold jewellery and implants can be used to pay bond if they get arrested; cash is usually confiscated

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Picture
I laughed so hard I choked when I saw the picture I've uploaded for the first time.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

That's fine I guess OP.
You just made some literal sonyggers, but they seemed alright from the way you made your post.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

This. I don't understand why racists have to get so hung up on black people being criminals when the vast majority of crimes committed are against each other. Blacks likely don't effect y'all in any meaningful way like

Most crime is intra-racial, but niggers also commit disproportionate amounts of interracial crime against whites. Furthermore whenever they face consequences for doing anything wrong they act as a unit to lash out against literally everyone and everything around them.

David Gomez
David Gomez

Care to share some stories? I'm curious to know where you were living to get fucked over that much.

?

Most crime is intra-racial, but niggers also commit disproportionate amounts of interracial crime against whites.

They might commit more crimes against whites, but the amount of racial crimes between blacks and whites are minuscule.

Furthermore whenever they face consequences for doing anything wrong they act as a unit to lash out against literally everyone and everything around them.

Care to elaborate? You're being pretty vague.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

#BLM

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

because while their black on black crime rate is their biggest statistic, their black on anything else rate is also way bigger then other races.

Do you honestly think that just because a bunch of degenerates do horrible things to their own people that it won't extend to others if it suits them?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page