vndb.org/v10016
vndb.org/v1474
exhentai.org/g/1149709/b703946f94/
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Kono_Yo_no_Hate_de_Koi_wo_Utau_Shoujo_YU-NO
vndb.org/v248
vndb.org/r9617
8ch.net/v/res/14022471.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last thread an user made a nice Grisaea Chart to help those navigating the series.

There's this Visual Novel Starter Kit as well.
pastebin.com/XKrrckWf
It's still incomplete but it should be finished by the end of this thread. The only things I couldn't add were Psycho Pass and Ever 17 as my MEGA folders are full. Overall there are 100+ GBs of material but most of it won't be recommended to beginners.

What else should I add to this besides not to support Winged Cloud?

SHINJI DID NOTHING WRONG

Best girl in Katawa Shoujo?
Best girl in Katawa Shoujo.

WHEN?

BUTCHERED FOREVER

I went and watched the guys video on it to get more information on why they let him do it. It turns out he is doing his own character in the game, in english, because of a playthrough that he did of Fruit of Griasia that he didn't even finish years ago

NEVER EVER

Once you start loving your station user.

What happened?

sekai project

What will they do to it? Butcher the translation?

Butcher
EVERYTHING

You mean like that game about flying shit? If my Heart had Wings I believe?

Can someone post the Sekai warnings for since it seems like he doesn't know.

If its one of the two sekai project pictures in the OP of the last thread then it's okay, I've found them.

But I do love my station. RIP in peace Miyu.

i wanna fuck that conductor

What the fuck's that? A trigger warning for weebs?

No, the warnings of not to trust Sekai since they are a shitty company.

I wish mediafire would fucking work.

Do you think VNs would be better received if they had some sort of gameplay breaking up the narrative parts?

Better received? By who? normalfags?

Ignoring that there are many VNs with gameplay, they are just fine as is.

There are already VN's like that, which are their own genre.

Yeah there really is no reason to add anything to break the immersion, when the entire point is to get immersed into the game.

Added a section for Fonts to download and how to change your local to japanese in the Starter Kit pastebin.

Looking at how these things sell and how many people liked Doki Doki and Nekopara, I think they're fine the way they are. Besides, them being more well received isn't something I want.

Why don't you just use Mega?

If you want a mega pack of font's here is one. nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/120614

I could try.

when?

That ain't Emi.

Here, from the last thread, fags.

They exist already. Danganronpa and Ace Attorney already has something like that, with actual gameplay and stuff.

R.I.P. momentum and motivation.

Thanks, that's way better than the one I had.

Also since the psycho pass VN won't upload here it is. nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/920932

At least you got trips user, that's all that really matters.

Also try making it in notepad then pasting it into pastebin.

Oh I already have it, I just need to upload it somewhere along with Higurashi and Umikeno. Those are the last few I will upload myself. But I'm taking a break for now. 4 hours straight down the drain. I didn't bother saving because I was about to finish too. If only I could put this dedication into learning moon.

Besides that, I think I'll leave out the description field as it'll take up too much space. The VNDB already provides that. I could probably just use the VNDB link on the description column and call it a day. While people would like to immediately know the description, they also wouldn't want to surf through a ton of text to find what they want. That's why I'll leave the tags and length columns there. I think I'll finish this tomorrow. I've spent more time in these threads the past few days than actually reading ToHeart2.

I never could complete that game due to the huge amount of text skipping you had to do after each route.

The whole thing could have been avoided the moment Yuuji knew why the Irisu targeted Makina for assesination, she knew everything, and Yuuji could have used it from the beginning as a bargaing chip just as it happened in the end. So everything from Makina's hospitalization to the fucking shotgun shot would have been avoided. All in all, Makina's route is the one I liked less, from what I said before to Makina becoming 9029, I saw it coming, but I still hated it, there's also the fact that it goes around the bushes for half the route, and it's pretty long too, the same reason I didn't like Sachi's that much, so even when it has really powerful scenes, they go yo waste, and it's a shame, I actually like Makina as a character in all the routes including her. For what is worth, I think the next game story with Makina will be interesting.

And with that I finished Grisaia no Kajitsu
Yumiko > Michiru > Makina > Sachi > Amane
Yumiko > Michiru > Sachi > Amane > Makina

And yet I have to move on to the next one. Only the dead knows rest from this evil.

Labyrinth is a pretty good continuation, not only with the after stories but also filling out the missing pieces of Yuuji's backstory. You also find out what the number 9029 means.
Makina continues in her role as 9029 and goes back to meet her friends. Yumiko wishes to do more couple stuff so they go on a onsen trip. Yuuji wishes to do more for Amane so he goes to her father to ask for her hand in marriage, he's reluctant after everything she's been through and doesn't think Yuuji is man enough. Michiru wants to go on a winter date in the middle of summer and Yuuji somehow makes it snow. And Sachi's path is not only my favorite but is probably the best after story. Both Yuuji and Sachi learn the value of trust and communication on what is a special day for both of them.

what a nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trash!

That scene made me cringe and skip ahead until it was over. I did the same for many parts of her route too

weak

Frontwing are pretty clueless, especially when it comes to the western market. There was that whole clusterfuck with the mahou shoujo spinoff releasing before Grisaia was fully released in English, despite having spoilers for the main games in it, along with a pretty shit translation. Then Frontwing reps show up on reddit basically saying "our games aren't selling as well as we had hoped wat do". This was after they broke things off with Sekai.

Giving away some stuff I already have from the bundle:
eden*: humblebundle.com/gift?key=GBnGFy3twqcWcdKT
Higurashi 1: humblebundle.com/gift?key=4W3qH4bkMddcMzKA
If My Heart Had Wings: humblebundle.com/gift?key=mXXCHXmTec7qkRKB
Go! Go! Nippon! 2015 DX Edition (base + DLC): 5FAJF-PZT8M-H8KH4

Grabbed wings, thanks user.

Thanks for *eden, user! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Any good vn that refer to the player? I really don't want to use words like "meta narrative" but I'm trying to find more game s that "reach outside of themselves" somehow.
Or nuns. A nun is fine, too.

Okay I know this sounds like i just came here off the DDLC bandwagon but I swear to christ I didn't. I'm just a thirsty fucker waiting for kimi no kanojo to kanojo no koi to get a decent translation.

If you want nun's play Flowers. If you want a meta narrative game, I heard that 999 was pretty good.

Try Ar Nosurge for the Vita. It's the sequel to Ciel Nosurge which has a translation playthrough on Youtube.

My lost brother. However I can't think of much either. There's Libra of the Vamprire Princess on PC. Mind you, the translation is barely passable.

vndb.org/v17825

If you want a magnet for it, I can provide one.

Yeah 999 is also a good recommendation.

Yeah if you don't mind I'd like a magnet

Seems I only have the SFW version.

Libra of the Vampire Princess [SFW]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:033c6630a6c438819c13c2912bdd888b209ed563&dn=Libra%20of%20the%20Vampire%20Princess

Here's the R18 patch.
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2316327

After reading some of it though, it's obvious that the dog maid is the best girl.

Been playing through higurashi onikakushi and encountered a problem with no dialogue appearing after pic related. I already tried replaying through the chapter and reinstalling the game but neither worked.
Anyone know what could be causing this or have had similar problem and found a solution to it?

I don't know how to solve your problem but you should use the older charactrer models as they look much better than the shit the new steam version has,

character*

I'll do that if i manage to get it working.

I use the one's from this nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/876869 which comes with PS2 sprites, in game music, and pre-patched english. It also has No Koro Kai along with it.

Are you enjoying Hirgurahsi so far user?

Definitely. It has been little over 3 years since last time i watched the anime and i'm kind of disappointed in myself for not playing this sooner.

Any place to get a non-steam version of Grisaia no Meikyuu or all the other grisaia games for that matter? The version I have of Grisaia no Kajitsu is non-steam, and I don't really like steam cracked versions, fuck that shit.

If you weren't such a fucking newfag you would know the answer to this.

IGG always has the steam version, faggot, and torrents are gambles.

AB doesn't have everything though.

It isn't on pantsu either.

…Though it does have what you're looking for. :^)

Does anyone want S;G:LBP? Or Fuwanovel's Chaos;Head?

You should buy yourself a smug treat with all the yen you have user.

Applications are open. Here start pre-writing your answers.

Nyaa.pantsu.cat is a pretty good torrent site, but AB is far better in terms of seeders and content.

Kill yourself, user.

You're cancer. You defeat the point of this pastebin

Sad that Pantsu is dying because of .si goons and faggots like that user.

Only as a last resort.

Get fucked.

I'm sorry user, I'm not fan of having to hand personal information for games. Maybe you should go and register in a forum.

You had to do it anyway.

Wew lad.

See

You honestly couldn't be showing off how new you are more than this, kill yourself and go back to reddit.

I bet you wouldn't have any problem going back to Reddit, you probably have an account there too.

I don't seed to download stuff, I seed because I am not an asshole who just leeches off of everything and never seeds it.

was i banned too?

I don't seed because my internet is shit and I don't give a shit about other faggots anyway. If something, DD exists, and there will always someone to seed anyway. Torrent communities are cancer.

Kek.

enjoy ur ban bully

You fucking scum, get the FUCK OFF this site, you never will belong, and you never have. Please die.

And you wonder why theses trackers have to be private.

If I could seed, I would, but I can't.

Says the user that fills forms for torrents.

I believe you can find both of those on Nicoblog.

What a shit arguement, please fucking die.

I get less than 1MB donwload and I still seed user.
NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SEEDING

So you can stroke the dick of your peers. What's the point of the DD pastebin, then? Or you will put it under password only accessible with Holla Forums plus? And then you wonder why TPP was a thing.

Maybe, but my contribution wouldn't make a single difference. I'm not stupid, and the problem is upload, not download.

gas yourself

Amazing, it's like you just came off the fucking front page of reddit. How the fuck do people like you find this site?

really gesticulates my gaschamber
also i'm unironically filtering you, subhuman and you dont deserve another reaction image

user by any chance did you forget your meds today, or are you actually this much of a delusional faggot?

I guess two threads in a row with something resembling on topic discussion was unrealistic.

Nice projecting, split your fucking stomach nigger.

I would honestly rather have another NTR shitshow of a discussion. Everyone filter 967ec9 so we resume our chill.

Who said I didn't do that, I only get torrents from private trackers when I can't find them on public trackers you gigantic faggot.
Where the did you get that, I asked someone to post the warning images for the user who didn't know what Sekai was since I didn't have them, and they weren't in the OP, but I have been in these threads before and know that Sekai sits on projects and fucks over fan translations.

Amazing, its like you're not from this website.

*where the fuck did you get that

Stop shitposting
Shitposting is bad

I don't even see what this whole argument is for. Private tracking communities ensure that the torrents will always be seeded and that you are less like to find dead torrents. IF everyone is willing to contribute, no one is left out inside the community. That at least makes it so many things don't fall off the face of the internet like many older anime shows that are a little tough to get your hands on.

The only reason someone would be against it is if they were upset if they weren't in the community or "secret club" which is just silly if you have no problem finding torrents anyway.

Anyway if someone wants to fling shit and sage all day then just filter them. It's just becoming a "No you!" argument now.

Please, no more autistic NTR screeching.

It's mostly just that one faggot.

So can anyone give me an WCD or JPS?
Filtered.

I finished Nayuki's route on Kanon, and I enjoyed the happy ending that it had, I can tell that Key really went for a more emotional rollercoaster on Clannad compared to Kanon.

The only non happy end I've ever liked was Lena's bad end from Everlasting Summer, the Russian VN with the bad art. It was pretty well written, damaged good route. Then again, I never go for bad ends and got that one by accident.

I always try to avoid bad ends, since they usually end in death of the character, but there is no way to avoid the suffering that happens in Clannad.

>since they usually end in death of the character
I feel you.

Just played through Doki Doki Literature Club. I know Holla Forums will automatically shit on it because it's popular with the normies (and the game admittedly is rather tedious before it picks up steam), but all things considered, I did like it. Yes, some of the shit is too obvious, and yes, the entire "le spooky file manipulation", has been old for a while, but I somehow still liked it. For whatever it's worth, the foreshadowing in the game makes your head click when the dev wanted it to.

It was the worst VN I've ever read. The entire plot was reviled with the first swapping letter day, the characters were ruined by the meta "horror" and the premise of "lol its japan but not xd its this creative" was fucking retarded. It was like I was reading a middle school intro to dark writing.

>>>/out/

It's a short but enjoyable VN. Don't grade it at the same level as eden or majikoi. It's not excellent, it's okay.

>>>/4cuck/

to be honest, it only gets kinda spooky when you do some diggign and find the references to kids with psychic powers, human experimentation and an evil cult.

That said, the whole "le creepy glitches" thing did catch me unaware at first, but the suicide and other things were broadcast from a mile away

I've certainly read worse, but it was pretty bad and doesn't deserve the attention it gets, there are much better games that did that trope 100x better, that people don't care about since no big name has played it.

such as? if there are examples of VNs doing the file manipulation cliche then I want to see it

That is admittedly true. Having situations where you tell a girl you love her versus you being a friend just screams "death flag" at the top of its lungs.

Such as? VN's aren't really my genre - mainly picked up the game for the horror aspect (and even then, it was not so much creepy as it was me wanting to find out what would happen in the end).

Same. Really do wish it had proper routes though. What is a meme 4 hour meta VN could be a seriously good 20 hour VN that only reveals the twist in the last hour or so.

It was far from it, it was so short is because the writer didn't know enough Japanese to copy Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi some more.

I thought it was the most stupid attempt at horror, and the 4th wall breaking was the worst I've seen in any media ever. You need to be very talented writer to actually pull this off well, sadly for DDLC's writer, he was just good enough to get everyone in high school or lower who's never read a decent book to play his middle school dream VN; All thanks to popular streamers of course.

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, Its not translated.

He had a great concept but failed in the deliver, it was such a massive waste of potential I can't help but hate it. The characters were good, the setting was decent enough, the artist was great, and the music was good for a VN. However, this faggot wanted his stupid meta bullshit thrown into it which makes me want to vomit.

The game could've been good but it built itself on cliche's that everyone played since none of them actually played VN's before and the tumblrtards could "relate" to the characters since they are mentally ill people who cute themselves and I would think a good majority of them are sociopath to a certain degree.

There are game like Uminkeo and 999 which have the meta narratives to it.

The guy, like most western "devs", relied on theorists to make his game better. People like MatPat who will probably get paid by devs to make shit up, that people gobble up and then go and buy the game to discover the "mystery" for themselves. The only good part about this was that it was free, so he is a better person than most dev's who make a shit game.

I think the idea of a VN in the pastel "cute girls doing cute things" genre slowly sliding into psychological horror is a very solid premise but the execution just fails. the fourth wall breaking seems incredibly contrived and there's no reason given for why it's even happening to begin with.

Not that is something would not use to defend the game. Other than finding out in which way they were mentally deranged, the girls were walking stereotype - you have your tomboyish tsundere girl, your older thoughtful ara girl, and the girl next door which naturally is an idiot.

Monika sort of is an exception, and if only because she's not part of the internal narrative.

Well, they weren't "great" character, but these kind of characters in the situation they were it was nice, and I would have accepted it graciously.

This was my largest problem with it, the writer came off as a pretentious retard who wanted to shill his flavor of garbage, sadly this shit will now be remember as great. The day I see it on a serious VN recommended guide on this site is the day I kill myself.

Don't worry, we will work to make sure our taste is as good as possible.

:^)

Disgusting.

Bad endings are realy fucking unnecesary, why do they even exist other than to make you feel bad? I only justify them when there are a lot of decisions that amount to a bad end, like Yume Miru Kusuri, but when they are dependent of a single decision like Grisaia no Kajistu it just doesn't matter. It's even more aggravating when they count towards 100%.

Kill yourself normalfag.

I think bad endings are fine, as tragic stories aren't always terrible, but I prefer to avoid them as I don't want to be sad.

Gotta admit, it's fucking bullshit that they want you to justify your taste in anime as part of the application. Just ask some questions about torrenting to get a feel for whether someone will seed or not, these other questions make it clear that whoever's in charge thinks their taste > your taste and will ban anyone who disagrees with them.
I'm lucky I had an account on bakabt before they went private.

So do I, and I bet anyone do. Who purposely WANT to see a bad end? If you by chance avoid it, why would you go back and read it? I do like tragic stories, but not when they are just option B, since in that case I would just go with option A anyway.

The same happened with Katawa Shoujo after it got popular. That's it, it's bad because it's a meme game now. Just because some youtube autist gave the game bad rep doesn't make the game bad. It's mediocre at best. I'd recommend it as baby's first meta VN because it's short and get the job done.

I've stated this before in a previous thread and I will say it again, KS was something special to (hopefully) most of us who were on 4ch at the time of the creation and while its not the best, KS was something most of us hopefully remember fondly because of those times.

I like bad ends as a what if scenario, it's nice to see what happens if you fail, especially if you see that ending before the good one. For that reason they work best in stories where there's something at stake, some crisis to avert or villain to defeat. If the bad end is just "you didn't get the girl and also she hates you now" then it's kind of pointless and doesn't really flesh anything out.

For first time play throughs, I like having choices where I don't know if I'm going to fail. It's nice to have something at stake as you stated.

Yeah, but when it got popular, faggots started to hate it and label it as a meme game, and, in a way, it in fact is regardless of it's quality or fond memories. I'm not even trying to compare Katawa Shoujo to Doki Doki since they are different, but they are both somewhat popular, and they are good enough to be entry level, at the very least.

I admit some handle bad ends better than the other, but as I said, when the bad ending depends on a single choice, it defeats the point.

Bad endings are fine. Better than a boring kinetic novel.

Kinetic novels are not inherently boring.

Higurashi is fun.

FUCK YOU PLANETARIAN WAS GREAT

I'LL KILL YOU

Planetarian wasn't as good as Clannad

Im sorry but this is not vidya no matter what the fat kike says
SAGE

At least you said sorry. I would give you a 7/10 for the people who usually say VN's aren't vidya.

Thanks for the input.

YOU MOTHER FUCKER I kind of agree with you. The anime short the made for Planetarian was also pretty good with nice animation.

I think the Key anime adaptations are one of the reasons why they are so popular.

At least the Kyoani ones.

Im all up for VNs but I have to disagree with mark on this topic. VNs should be discussed on their own board.

It would be dead with in a week.

I really liked Hara Kano. What are some other vns where you get to fuck everyone?

too bad

What the fuck did they do to her hair. Makoto is a redhead not a blonde. Also Yuugi's face looks fucking hideous, there is no spacing at all, and his mouth is halfway up his face.

Rance

Rance is barely a visual novel. It's more like an actual video game.

Cross Channel.

Bullshit, youre lying

What the fuck is there to talk about porn VN's. How good of a fap you had to them, what girl was your favorite?

That belongs on /hgg/.

Just like the thread mostly is.

That style always makes me somewhat nostalgic.
I'm sure an indie faggot would back make a lot of money if they manage to successfully recreate pic related style. It was so cute. Actually, in that regard, Key style is terrible, specially for the time.

Even porn VNs require significant time investment and it's not even the main point. People who likes VNs usually do it quietly.

This is never a bad discussion.

Is that Slayers game good?

yeah that gay application form kept me from getting an account for more than a year, and honestly that whole
autism probably appeals to reddit and goons more than anyone else although im sure it weeds out alot of the normalfag nugeeks who pretend to into anime once you get around to doing it though there really arent any other autistic parts to the tracker. seed your shit and avoid interacting with the other autists and you get access to all the weeb files you want with no drawbacks
will they ever fix the radio though?

Most games after Clannad held up pretty good since they pretty much found their style, but everything before that was pretty shit in terms of art quality.

This is like 90% of the debate even for non porn VNs :^)

Swan VNs are always pretty crappy, but I kind of like them because of that. It's the same sort of feeling I get from playing shitty newgrounds hentai games from 2004. I dunno, it's hard to explain. Pic related was best girl though.
If you liked that you should probably try Maman Kyoushitsu, it's also by Swan and si basically the same thing but for pregnancy fetishists.

It's a pretty standard RPG for it's time, like Alice Soft games.

My favorite flash game will always be that shitty Love Hina dating sim.

The second image is from the nitroplus fighting game isn't it? If now what VN because I want to fuck the brown.

My absolute nigger. Takes you back.

Ah, I see you are both anons of culture and taste as well.

Is it possible for something to be so shitty that it's accidentally breddy gud?

Tokyo Necro. I don’t know much about it but it is from Nitroplus.

I hope you get to fuck the brown, orz my good man. Pic related.

i guess its a good thing i never got into grisaia.

dafuq is AB?

Oh looks like you do kinda.
p. hot I guess.

AnimeBytes

>>>/out/

The memes there let you see a really different era of the same kind of cancer.

See
Phantom Trigger is related to Grisaia but doesn't really have a lot do with the original cast. Front Wings are like oblivious parents buying gifts for their children. You know they have good intentions, but they make questionable choices.

I bet he hasn't even heard of daily reps.

Bunny Black

I have too much on my plate already with learning practical sciences.

It's never enough on your plate, user. Go and get /fit/ while you're at it.

I think you have your priorities skewed there a bit user.

while you were busy shitposting about learning nipponese instead of learning it, i was >conversing with your waifu

I will kill you if you talk shit about my waifu motherfucker!

It's like you don't even love her.

oh boy just what we need
and not a speck of game to be seen

SHUT UP YOU MOHTERFUCKER

Here's your game.

Ethica is a carpet muncher who sexually assaults other women. Like a more violent Katsuragi.

Blame yourself and JAST USA. Made a partnership with Nitroplus only to never translate nothing except for demon bane more than a decade ago.

I haven't seen many people talking about loli in this thread. Also start talking about games that you are playing if you want games to be discussed.

That isn't my waifu.

I wish there were more yuri VN's, but the only ones that are getting made regularly are western trash.

When it comes to yuri, you will find most of it in manga. Speaking of genres you don't usually find in VNs, there are barely any mecha VNs. Nitroplus has made a few though. And only Demonbane is translated.

I recently found out how many Yuri VNs the west is shitting. Just why? It doesn't make any sense.

To make up for a gap in the market that Japanese VNs aren't filling?

It's because tumblrtards will support developers who "recognize" them or some shit. But people have found out its easy to exploit them.

I really doubt it, starting with them being utter shit, it's either propaganda or just shit awkward.
You can make this shit up.

damn str8 fam she's mine now

All those faces are just shitty edits of the same (probably RPG Maker default) portrait.

I downloaded Rewrite ages ago, it was written co written by the writer of Cross Channel, Tanaka Romeo, has anyone read it? I have a lot on my back log but after seen Tanaka had a part in it I'm tempted to bump it up to right now.

Utawarerumono is a VN/strategy game hybrid. The first game was made back in 2002, then they revived the series in 2015 by introducing Mask of Deception and improved everything. They also hired the same artist from that time and his skill improved tenfold he did the arts for the Dungeon Traveler games. A lot of homage to the previous title, you even get to meet the old cast but the story in Mask of Deception is separate. Then they made a sequel to that revival called Mask of Truth a year later to tie everything up. It was a roller coaster of a ride and nothing has cheered me up unlike these games, they really make you enjoy life again. The translation is properly done, no meme shit, although they changed the spelling of the "r" into an "l" to a certain important name which caught me off guard but everything else is fine.

Don't look up the character arts if you decide to play because it's spoiler city

Well you didn't steal her from me, since she was never my waifu.

This is fucking hilarious.

Did he write Kana Little Sister? Play that instead.

didn't*

Fugg, I didn't know he wrote that. I guess I'll bump that one one up right now instead.

I need to get around to playing those. I watched both the anime, and while I wasn't terribly impressed throughout, I have come to realize that I actually really appreciate the setting after the fact. It's pretty comfy and cute, while still managing to tickle the autism here and there.

I just can't muster the will to start though. Not only will it cost money to get the vita games, but there's no lewd anymore. I cry errytiem.

I hate when they do that.

Mean to get to that someday but I still need to beat Tears To Tiara 2 (which I've been playing on and off since early 2016). You should try it out. It's on the PS3 though if you have an emulator it should be easy to emulate.

Oh the Tears to Tiara games are from the same company that did Utawarerumono, I'll get on it some day.

That's a biggest sin considering the first anime left out the most important canon plot that would lead to the event of Mask of Deception. Also the Mask of Deception anime was a good Slice of Life the first 9 episodes, then they deviate a lot from the actual plot, starting with Haku 2 episode angst that was a complete 180 of his personality to making a lot of retarded changes. For example They didn't just keep Kuon hostage to enter the barrack where the enemy kept their provisions. In the game the storehouse was on top of a cliff and they literally floated up thanks to Haku's ingenuity. Just a lot of disappointing changes in the anime that you might as well be playing a different game so no worry, you haven't seen even a quarter of it. Also the lewds are still there they just aren't allowed to show penetration so they depict it differently. It's arguably hotter. The first game is 20 hours, the 2nd game is around 80 hours and I clocked the third game at 110 hours and improve a lot from the 2nd game as well.

Mask of Deception anime redeemed itself with the last episode, they saved the best theme for last

That's how I felt about Higurashi's anime, it was okay, but it just left out a lot of stuff that was in the VN that is necessary to really understand what it going on.

What do you mean? Lots of >implications and PG13? Obviously they aren't going to show mosaics and penetration, so I'm not expecting that, but is it at least depicted in text a la 'i stick my pOnOs in her vagOO.'

Those are some bad VNs.

I watched the anime which was pretty decent then wanted to go through the VN, I got kinda confused when there were H scenes in it. But I didn't mind it.

Leg Massage

Beyond Clouds is now ou-
store.steampowered.com/app/732970/Beyond_Clouds/
Might as well say on the 19th then. It's the 18th everywhere in the world right now besides Japan. Also I didn't even realize Steam had a "sexual content" category.

Fucking disgusting.

Don't advertise this shit here.

What a bunch of cunts, at least that guy was smart enough to question a company and look into them before blindly signing a contract.

Don't forget this gem.
archive.is/2FbOO

I will never understand this

Good catch. I didn't even bother looking at the publisher.

Me either. It's not like Aquaplus isn't familiar with PCs either. Many Vita games would be appreciated on the PC too. I love my Vita but having access to these games digitally ages later would be great. This is assuming Vita emulation doesn't take off.

It's so fans will have to buy their shit to play the games.

You're correct, it's been gone from public for over a decade and with a new premise, nobody know how much it would sell if it was on PC. They probably strike a deal with Sony to get the fund to revive it.

Really, it makes no sense
I could even understand a late port, but not even that despite there still being plenty of demand and a considerable market share on the platform domestically and off their shores.

Thats the thing
There is no deal thats known of

Most probably this

Major turn off with PC ports of jap console games is the complete lack of nip text/UI support, which is the main reason why I rather use consoles than PC these days.

Doesnt help that the doujin scene is slowly region-locking their titles on PC too. Case in point are Gin'iro Haruka or Rewrite Fiesta when it comes to visual novels.

What about it?

It's all of aquaplus characters, hakuoro, eruru and karula are on there.

To be honest I don't know why they couldn't release them on consoles and PC as well. Yomawari did that.

Doesnt explain anyhow why those visual novels I've tried to run gave me a "This is for Japanese Windows only" warning before shutting down, which is self-explanatory as no amount of tricks (jap locale, changing hours settings, etc) will bypass that.

And from what I've seen, it's not even an anti-piracy measure.

I guess, thought it would be something more substantial, but it wouldn't surprise me, wouldn't be the first time a decision was made at a whim like that.
Thats what I would like to know
Anything related to Aquaplus as a developer and not as publisher only seems to be Playstation only, probably a deal between Sony and the company unknown very well elsewhere?

2:20

Leaf doesn't need to make a deal with anyone to get funds to do whatever they want. If they need money they just put out another version of White Album 2.

A yakuza run business.

Isn't that the case with a ton of Japanese companies?

Yakuza is mainly in real-estate I believe.

But you can't milk an album without making new games.

You sure?

Same. But then you get the problem that console games are so much more expensive than PC games.

I think the Japs just need to learn how to port their fucking games already.

Okay, I think this is a good start for this Starter Kit. I realize games like Umineko, Ever 17, and Higurashi don't have a download link. Any suggestions for it?

pastebin.com/XKrrckWf

Overproduced low-substance tripe with a rug-muncher (the pink hair one)

God damn those are some turbo tits.
It's not vanilla though. Any turbo tits girls where it's vanilla and translated too?

pls help is dra+koi supposed to start out with a bunch of black screens? If not, how fucked is my copy?

oldsite.fuwanovel.net/novels/drakoi
Tried any of these?

I got the torrent off of sukebei nyaa.pantsu.cat ill try those i guess

Thank you for your cervix
Is that the unrated version of Grisaia or is it the one when it first was fan translated

I can only find the TLwiki link there. Basically my problem is that whenever I launch it there is no CGs at all its all black screens with text, also it is completely silent. Anyone had these issues?

Pretty sure its a hardware problem not a file problem but I don't know how to fix it.

I hope this is not another case of "I never switched to Japanese locale and now my Japanese game is fucked. what do?"

its not though, thats the wierdest part… I use locale emulator

As expected.

how bad have i fucked up? It works for literally everything else.

First translated I believe.

You could also try running it in compatibility mode.

Do you have two monitors?

No

tried before to no avail

The borders and everything show up but there is no CGs / portraits

Can drop the link for the one you downloaded? I'd be willing to try it out.

Im quite positive that its a hardware problem but here: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/1869413

Is there monogamy, because this is the one thing that drove me up the wall with the first game. I still finished it, got even more mad there wasn't a single scene with the daugteru.

Also to answer your question yes. Depends on how you look at it, the one who gave birth to his child was the only canon girl

I want to fuck that, whatever that is.

Also, any single one of you believing this is a goddamned fool. The PS2 version is retooled to not get your ass spanked, but this is still the minds who put together Dungeon Travelers. And by DT I mean the first one. The one that's unbalanced and brutal as fuck.

Point-blank, if you haven't leveled two units to outright god status in Underwater Rey Romano, kiss the possibility of seeing the end game goodbye. Yes, even on easy mode. The last handful of maps will cheese and beat the fuck out of you, full-stop.

Game's great, though. Wholeheartedly recommended for tactics game enthusiasts.

Hilarious enough to my recollection, Leaf went back after ToHeart2's console success and made the ecchi PC version. Go figure.

Ever17: mega.nz/#F!fQc3HLLB!DpB_ijI_POi-Nj_pa0rTIg
Plus the text fix to fix a few typos:
mediafire.com/file/bj30eajuhb9b963/script2.rar

Got it here:
nicoblog.org/pc-games/ever17-the-out-of-infinity-usa/

user, Clannad is one of the most popular and successful VNs in this business

Sex fuels the brain, moe fuels the heart, and vanilla sex with a moe girl fuels the souls.

Thanks. I'll add that in.

>Implying it won't be overshadowed by Doki Doki Literature Club.

Katawa Shoujo was added to the pastebin. Can't believe I forgot that.

In other news, we have 3 new releases.

Seabed
vndb.org/v19273
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1028 (on sale for 15 dollars)

A Clockwork Ley-Line (((Sekai Prject)))
vndb.org/v10016

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- (((Sekai Prject)))
vndb.org/v1474

For those who want Hoshizora, it has already been fan translated and put onto the pastebin. Fan translations are usually better than official ones anyway. Clockwork will most likely pop up on IGG in a week or less. Saying that, beware of bit coin miners in IGG torrents.

This user gets it.

>Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- (((Sekai Prject)))
Wait what? I played that years ago, or it is a re-release by sekai?
Can't wait to learn nihongo.

Steins;Gate is also a good example, it probably sold better than clannad.

Nevermind, I'm retarded.

Yeah, probably. You can't account for Westerner's awful tastes and susceptibility to meme games, after all.

DT2 & 2-2 artbook
Love her art. I had this artbook scanned and still need to upload that one. The coolest designs in the game have to belong to the demon gods. They all look pretty intimidating once they transform.
exhentai.org/g/1149709/b703946f94/

Still need to removing the noise and re-upload it.

See, now that would actually make people want to buy it instead of just reading the translation already there.

I liked steins gate, but it is really entry tier.

Where have you been? Vita piracy has been around for about a year now.

Sure, but it's not like it has been completely blown open. Unless something has changed very recently, you can only download and play games up to 3.60 FW.

Utawarerumono, both of them, are past that. I believe.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:55801ded6f0fcebe200d4ee074c839785670cdcb&dn=VPK%20Games
Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen is in this vpkpack for it.

(←amazing!)
Both the English Utawareru's came out 2017. 3.61 came out August 2016. I can't say that link wouldn't work, but I'm a bit skeptical.

Regardless, I'm no huge rush to play them. I'll just wait till I know for an absolute fact you can pirate all of it easypeasy, or until they each cost a pittance. Whichever comes first.

Sorry, that link should be the Japanese version.

Well, in that case I'll definitely have to refuse. My nip is far too shitty to play a VN in any reasonable amount of time, especially if it's not simpler language.

played it a few years back but dropped it a few hours in. is it fun? i cant remember

Sorry for late reply, some guy in the Philippines was seeds it at 5kbps. It works on my machine. Did you try turning it off and back on?

Here is Higurashi
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/876869

Added these to the pastebin.

Kara no Shoujo (no download link yet)
Dra+Koi
If My Heart Had Wings (restoration patch)
YU-NO
Love Plus
Rewrite
Forest (no download link yet)
Himawari (no download link yet)
Kamidori Alchemy Meister (no download link yet)

Haven't read it myself. I heard that it was really good from the people who have read it.

Added it.

It is. Honestly, best girls are the ones less involved with the main plot. Main plot is somehow retarded, but it's really emotional. I know some people who liked the main plot here, though, particularly the twin stories which I didn't like even though I love blonde tsunderes traitor.
The opening is pretty good, but the novel drags way too much. Asuho and Aoi best girls.

Start now, nigger, learn by immersion.

There is a really good file on rutracker that comes with the OST.Comes with some PDFs I never bother opening too. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7445594de20a11c660d8d10e7b02c9002f1ae52f&dn=Kara%20no%20Shoujo%202&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.doko.moe%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv6.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Some of you might not have heard that u can play YU-NO with the sega saturn voices as well as the lossless pc-98 stereo soundtrack instead of the low quality windows port soundtrack. > tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Kono_Yo_no_Hate_de_Koi_wo_Utau_Shoujo_YU-NO

Figures, but now it makes me feel a bit insecure, how do I know I actually have the non-censored version? From what I see in the select scenario screen, everything seems to be alright.

I hope we get a handy Mega for all the unrated Grisaia mainline games after Rakuen get it's unrated version which is never
Prais be (((sekai)))

how is this all implied animal fucking allowed on steam?

Just how? Why?

Nod bidya :DDDD

Any good S&M VNs?

Enzai.

WHY

I'm not seeing the big fucking deal. I skimmed the video but it seems just like those other joke vns about dating dinosaurs and pigeons.

The difference is that the guy sees to be serious, proof being that the VN has above average quality, at least compared to those joke vns, and some support, presumably from furrys and animal fuckers.

It most certainly does not.

I hope think he means the person put more effort into it.

People put a lot of effort into shitty joke VNs too.

You sure about that?

Satire has no bottom.

pretty sure

what fucking manner of mental gymnastics lead you to that conclusion?

So you finally switched IP's, huh.

You can help by seeding public torrents and not by supporting jewish cock gobbling communities.

Help what, I already do that. Also if this is about not having access to all of the torrents on a private site, then just fucking sign up instead of bitching about not having them.

Don't start this shit again.

Except you're kicked out by just disagreeing, which is why you have to continuously suck cock, and god forbid you for some reason can't keep up with the seeding, you're kicked pretty fast.
It's Reddit-tier user, if you justify it by using it to seed the torrents publicly it's one thing, but defending it altogether is pathetic. Hope you have enough Karma to keep sucking cock like a faggot.

Should all be okay. The lewd is there and the individual paths as well.

An user poster a reccomended order to play Labyrinth, but I can't see the post anymore, probably dies with the previous shitpost because hotpockets are idiots that can't do their job right, so does someone have it?

There was a series playing order, but I don't recall a playing order for Labyrinth. Though I might have just missed it.

There really isn't one for Labyrinth. You've got the afterstories of the girls to go through in your personal order of preference. You've got the lewd scenes and melody and afterglow if you want more stuff." The continuation of the main route should be left for last as you learn Yuuji's backstory and it's a bit depressing after the after stories.

And I already said here what the afterstories are like:

I see, although, at this point, Yuuji's backstory should be pretty obvious, or at least you should have a vague idea of what happened.
Yumiko here I go

meant for

Does someone know how to rip Grisaia openings?

How good is the fuwanovel translation of Muv Luv Alternative? I'm not sure if i should cough up the money for the steam version or use the fuwanovel translation. I just finished all endings in Unlimited and am really hyped to read the big finale.

you could find torrents for those on a few different private trackers

Does anyone have the "ATLAS Translation Standard V14 30-Day Trial"? From what I gather the ATLAS crack only works with this this version of the demo and they no longer offer a download for the trial.

Or I could rip them, which is what I did.

Then why the fuck did you waste our time, and your time by asking if we know how, if you could just fucking do it on your own?

Because I wanted to know if you knew of a method of ripping them off without having to wander to half-dead japanese forums for a solution.
But you keep seeding them private trackers.

I don't know user, seeding private trackers sounds more like cuck and proud than actually putting effort in doing something for yourself.

What VN's have you completed this year Holla Forums, I have completed Kanon.

Last year was Majikoi and Grisaia, so I kinda took a break from anything major. But still waiting on Paradise then I've got a few others I wanna go through before big stuff like Muv-luv or G-Senjou.

If you are going to start anything, it might as well be now, assuming you get holidays off and have some extra time. I am thinking about starting Higurashi ni no naku koro kai since I played no naku koro ni, and I enjoyed it. I might start it up again since it is a kinetic novel, and those don't take as long to complete, and the story was pretty interesting, even though it used a lot of bullshit to make the plot connect.

Reason I'm going through Automata now after upgrading my toaster.

Hey faggots. An user translated Teaching a Feeling 2.0. Check the /hgg/ thread.
>>>/hgg/152424
If you want to help, if you can find the font that was being used originally, that would be great, but it looks like it was a custom font.

Just Grisaia recently. I haven't played VNs for a year. I guess that if you include Eroges I finished Imouto Paradise and Eroge! early this year.

That's cool, what exactly is new in the 2.0 version last time i played it was august 2016

didnt the dev sell the project to sekai or something and the newest updates were just western cucking? or am i confusing it for another game?

Rayk did get Sekai to do an official English translation. The translator isn't going to do any more unofficial patches as he was brought on by Sekai to translate it. Hence why I'm glad to see someone pick it up again.

Updated poses and costumes I think. Ray went over everything and smoothed it out and added new details and such.

Which version of Never7 -The End of Infinity- should I apply the English patch to?
vndb.org/v248

*Compatible with all Windows releases of the game, including both DL versions.
vndb.org/r9617

I know it's compatible with all versions, that's why I asked which version I should use the patch on. The original, the 2008 "Ren'ai Game Selection" release, the first DL version that lacks BGM, or the second that messes up the BGM. The reasons I ask why is because I worry that the original may not be compatible with later versions of Windows and if the patch fixes the problems the DL versions have.

Go with the second then. I didn't have the background music on so it wasn't a problem for me.

New thread.
8ch.net/v/res/14022471.html