DINOSAURS! DINOSAURS! DINOSAURS!

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

WHAT'S A GOOD DINO GAME Holla Forums?
ARK IS SHIT DON'T EVEN BOTHER RECOMMENDING IT
Currently i'm starting to hark back into Dinosaurs again and before i know it i noticed a lack of dinosaurs in my vidya library. Other than the classics (Turok II, Dino Crisis, JP gaemus) is there any game that has dinos as its primary focus?
Also actual Paleontology discussions are welcomed
AND PLEASE NO SHOVELWARE SHIT, THANK YOU

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-pc/
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-2/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/games/dinosaur_world/
Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Carnivores
Turok
Operation Genesis
Tresspasser
SEGA game plus Rampage Edition
Orion Prelude
>Total War Warhammer 2
Go get them queer
Ark is shit
its ok if you play it singleplayer with reduced grind levels

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Orion: Prelude
Guardians of Orion

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Raptors have feathers!

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Guardians
Its shit

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Cadillac and dinosaur.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Maybe now that Jurassic World II is coming out, we’ll get a good dinosaur game. :^)

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Saurian is also shit and runs like molasses. Thanks Unity.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

actually might happen
see

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Sadly, all dinosaur games are terrible

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

I have been playing Turok recently and god damn is it good, its like DOOM but in 3d and instead of being a marine you're an indian (mandan tribe apparently)

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

If you're hyped to play the sequel don't be
Turok 2 is worse in every way just so you know, playing throught it right now and its design is worst than the first in most ways

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

autism

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

I played this crappy old dinosaur RTS as a kid, and the only reason I remember playing it is because it was the only game where my attempts at discovering a cheat code by typing random stuff in actually worked. I could never manage to find the game ever again. :^(
The "cheat code" was just "food"

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Paraworld?
Game is good fuck you

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

no its great
YOU'RE shit

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

You're shit
Its true, doesn make Guardians any less shit though

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

No, but that game is making it hard to find my game, since looking up "dinosaur RTS" only gives results related to Paraworld

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Any of these?

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

If you like 90s arcade beat em ups there's always Cadillacs & Dinosaurs on MAME.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

I wonder who's behind this thread?

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

No but nice try

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Orion: Prelude

I'm not even joking, it's fun as fuck just to mess around and kill dinos with your friends

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Zoo Tycoon 2

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

I wanna ride a female raptor into battle!
The only games I know that are close to that are those dragon riding games.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Primitive Wars 1 and 2 second cover shouldn't say Jurassic War, but it's the best quality I could find.
The Starcraft clones nobody talks about.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

jurassic war
oh hey that's the one

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Glad I could help. Took me 5 years to finally remember and find it.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

(((feathers)))

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

have fond memories of playing Carnivores as a kid on my trucker neighbor's PC and being impressed as fuck by all the yuge t-rex in that creepy trophy room
can't find a working torrent anywhere, only ones for the sequels
feelsbad

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Which Dino-game is it where you have sort of a top-down view and in the beginning there's a triceratops trying to steamroll you.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-pc/
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-2/
Jurassic Park on SNES?

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

I played a game a very long time ago whose name I can't remember for the life of me, all I remember about it was that it had humans and you would build incubators in which you would hatch dinosaur eggs in, and it was an rts I think.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Literally Who?
OP: Genesis
Played it
Orio Prelude
Kinda disinterested at first since its cheap price led me to think that it was one of those shovelware games, and there's the DLC. But ok i guess
Tresspasser
Boob Tattoos
Arm physics
Turok
Done that
Carnivores
Ah i finally remember playing this once, since i first confused it with Trespasser for some reason, by the way the T.rex was absolutely bullshit though
TW: Warhammer 2
Fucking wat, also fuck SEGA
That's what (((they))) want you to think, the Tyrannosaurs are the real ancestors to modern chickens :^)
Looks somewhat dated and uninteresting, i'll pass

BY the wway, are there any Dino Life simulators? Just like tank simulators but the autistic amount of detail was placed in the Dinosaurs and its life cycle instead. The closest i could think of is a Freeware game that was a tie-in for Walking with the Dinosaurs from wayyyyyy back in 2002
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/games/dinosaur_world/

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Nanosaur 1 & 2

I bet most of Holla Forums didn't even knew these existed.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Only part of that game I remember was flying around as a pterodactyl with a weird jetpack thing.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

JP: Genesis already did that though
Yup, i only heard of this now
Looks ok tbhq but i might not play it

So uh are there any dino games focused on realism? So, far Dino games are about wobbly time-travelling and i'd like to see one that is genuinely set in the Mid-Jurassic / Early-Late Cretaceous of the Mesozoic era. Also some of these games has grass in it, and it triggers me autism when i see Dinosaurs with grasslands

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

The fact that you even know these games exist means that you too knew the burning and eternal shame and humiliation of having macfag parents.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

best dino game imo: super mario world
Pro: ride a dino

Liam James
Liam James

Dino Crisis

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

fossil fighters for the ds, best dino game of the decade

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Was it that Jurassic War game?

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

not recommending the best Dino Crisis
I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Primal Prey
Carnivores
Carnivores you can now get on your phone it's so old - but it isn't as fleshed out as primal prey imo (but primal prey can be pretty buggy)

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

Oh and dionsaurs, a isometric adventure/action game for that shit movie

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Literally Who?
uncultured swine

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

I have family that has owned a Mac shop since the late 70s. I can't really avoid it. Though I have to say it is strange. In the 90s, if you had a mac people thought you were weird, and now you'll be known as a trendy hipster faggot.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

This game was pretty awesome. Though some liked Rampage edition, this one was easier to find your way around.

Not nearly enough games that let you play as the dinosaur VS humans that aren't multiplayer only stuff.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Except Zoo Tycoon 2 is vastly superior and allows for a shitton of customization. Operation Genesis has fuck all in actually designing a park.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Yes, that's it! Fun game, it was hard though, like really hard if i remember correctly.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

was going to suggest something but this comes off as a template thread and you use steam like a faggot

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Yeah, Genesis is more of a dino game and Park Management game second. The only thing Genesis has over Zoo Tycoon 2 is the Dinosaur A.I
Enlighten me then
Caring about some literally who from a chinese drawing
Lmao
am i fitting in yet?

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Dinosaurs are shit and you should kys.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

Nice opinion there friend

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Recommending the game that killed the series
No fam, you should be proud of your pleb taste.

James King
James King

Best Dinosaur videogame you fucking plebs.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Alright you fags, i finally got around and lurked the Steam store to find the Dinosaur sim game i've wanted, but from a mere glance, i already see the telltale signs of an unfinished game
runs on the Unity Engine
Survival game
Early Access
Only 1 playable Dino out of the promised 4 it's not even the T-Rex
Game world seems to be mostly empty (this might be a design choice however, they were striving for realism™ in a unity engine lol after all)
Every mechanic felt broken, OHKOs are everywhere, the smelling system seems broken, etc.
Playing the first stage is tedious since everything bigger than you one hit kills you and the things you could eat will run the fuck away from you
They said that it will take 2 years to finish this.
Atleast the art design is good, the dinos still looks cool even if they looked abit dated. Granted, they only have 3 programmers in their team
Well, atleast i could wait for now. I doubt it'll actually leave Early Access though
BUTTERLORD WHERE ARE YOU

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

By the way, the game i was talking about is called Saurian

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

no on has mentioned the King Kong game yet

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Not dinos, but anyone remember that ancient 3d RTS with lizard samurais? It had dark something in the title iirc

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Maybe now that Jurassic World II is coming out

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

I remember it but I forgot the name of it and have been trying to find it for years Thanks user

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

I was fucking stoked when I heard about this game, played Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and been wanting a sequel ever since, damn shame it's FDEV, I don't doubt there ability to make it a great looking game and Planet Coaster is actually pretty good but expect very good attempts to put always online DRM in it if Denuvo still has their shit together.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Dino D-Day is pretty good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page