Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
mega.nz/#!89l2CZjA!SpbxQX3Pvp_vTDB7Po5KUBT-tV_cPp2MKg7GjzQhkvU
mega.nz/#!V8kChSQY!mk9hKHAQ6iSELjkFphQaXDDAMOXmfKQ0NraUcmfWs2g
6h2.xyz/cuck_hhntai_heroin-playtime_stlnn_tentacle-fun-time_d0wnload
mega.nz/#!4w81iYxB!wAP7BBwuHWI-3_ON4YGjuoH3UASQMHeBhsWlx9UAz14
pastebin.com/Gd0ayKMH
mega.nz/#!h00k2SyC!pYPvGHGrMPcDkmDEUI0Z51tvQsnDIftt6J608yBxgR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi-4-dev-diary-leaders-abilities-and-traits.1058045/
mega.nz/#!dolVQDKQ!LGldOysGG0v7TD4kaOJUTL_yd17ICf-Jf0PPhm6-ePQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries
mega.nz/#!xhVRRa7S!YGMQh-KrcPLuGfPcQSfnM2eBwXGtfmtWVDEko55CsXA
mega.nz/#!B1kyiTLQ!49-kgHrp-HQfQCr6YB22d0sEMaqomBPmxSWY_S0k-Rc
mega.nz/#!gkVT1ZKC!3_fgIwOi2sT1uWrnj_jDwWqcrvxB5CIeQzd1pSq5bY0
drive.google.com/file/d/1RPVEkyb7HBdPpchgmkV9KV9DEXiBPh9o/view
dropbox.com/s/anpbgjkuo5hox27/Darkest Hour Patch 1.05.exe?dl=0
moddb.com/mods/bronies-crusaders
mega.nz/#!A98nzbAZ!JDsf4PooXC1S-ZSzPeLudSiD_61bfz5-9c-IAzPQf-w
8ch.net/v/res/13922189.html
archive.is/20081012035637/http://www.endoftheoregontrail.org/road2oregon/sa31provgovt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LA PLATA

What's this La Plata shit all about? The only La Plata I know about is from KR.

I like how the same cuckolds that cry "historical realism!!!" whenever western europe gets nerfed are the same ones bitching the loudest about the alleged ottoshit "nerf" on the official forums.

The (((Khazars))) just made the ERE their tributaries.

Wat mod is that?

HIP with user's edits, it's in the OP.

Paradox did fuck up balance by making Mamluks way too strong compared to Ottomans. Mamluks currently have the best government in the game, best land start other than Ming, and the most opportunities for expansion in multiple directions. This is despite the fact that the Mamluks were one of the most backwards and dysfunctional states in the time period

This is bullshit, how come GPs can just join any war they want even if they arent allied with anyone involved?

Was Spain a secondary power? Because if they were, it's likely that Germany and the roaches were on friendly terms for sphereing so they joined because they could.

The most aesthetically pleasing city in the world.

I cant recall honestly, but i loaded a previus save because that bullshit and the fact that no matter how i kept winning the stubborn bastards wouldnt give up made me mad.

Dammit Paradox

Cuckchan spam. Favela shitters think straight lines mean high culture.

That looks awful.
Also, why do the mods allow this retarded cuckchan spam here? Are we really that irrelevan?

Honestly i dont really know or care, i just post it to piss off spergs that get all asshurt over that

if enough time passes your war score will increase if they dont meet their wargoals

You guys know that custom map generator for CK2?
does it work well or got examples of the maps turn out?

no it doesn't, its just a good well planned out city
and no only is it aesthetic, its very functional, with well distributed traffic, central services, easy to implement public trans

Tired of shitting up cuckchan's /gsg/?

Well, I fucked up my Zunbil game because I accidentally clicked "convert to attackers' religion" during a Hindu holy war. This also happened in the past during a muslim one, Paradox really needs to use a "are you sure want to X" box for those kind of drastic descisions, at least in ironman where you can't just go back a day in the past. I in fact wanted to click "promote commander" but they were both above each other and have the same picture for some reason.

Interesting thing that happened is that the Ai managed to reform the Germanic faith, first time I've seen it happen.

blinding and gelding ftw

Only time I saw it happened I had murdered Charlemagne before he conquered Saxony, western Europe broke into a gorillion small states fighting each other while the pagans formed a huge blob trying to fight Byzantium, that managed to keep both them and the muslims in check. Eventually some bishop with 32 martial managed to stabilize northwestern France, at the same time a muslim somehow inherited a county near Italy making the Pope freak out and declare the crusades by 910.

Guess what early gunpowder units are coming up for user's HIP edits for CK2?
The Hand Cannon, Fire Lance, Fire Arrows and Early Cannon. They'll be powerful and expensive retinues only available after 1180 for Mongols and Kitai and Aztecs, 1260 for anybody living in the Eastern Steppes, India and the Middle East, 1280 for the Caucasus and Eastern Europe and 1320 for the rest of Europe and North Africa.
Hand Cannons and Early Cannons will be available after 1400.

I've decided to take a little break from Vicky2 (I'll still maintain user's HFM edits, don't worry.)

Why's EU4 so shit? Honest question.

1.short heda
3.they savages
4.culture of kill

A game with no actual direction where the boss' every whim is put into the game, it's basically layers upon layers of shit. Think of it as an unbalanced MMO in which they buff a class/job leaving the others underpowered only to buff another class a few months later, leaving everybody else underpowered, rinse and repeat; this as well as adding dozens of low-level dungeons with little to no endgame content. I guess it's a shitty example, but that's the only thing I can think of right now.

That's my take on EU4.

I think that's fairly well put, actually.

As far as I know GPs can intervene and join the losing side in literally any war

Well I don't think any of the DLCs actually ever fixed an old mechanic and neither did most of the patches.

What about greek fire man?

Well thats just bullshit, how am i supposed to rescue my hispanic-american brethern from colonial yoke if germany can just show up and ruin everything with the ottomans behind?

Only if the GP is friendly with the defender and the defenders haven't added any wargoals.

Sadly, naval combat can't be coded into the game. I thought about making grenadiers, but it seemed silly.

B-but my siphonatores!

user that's not how liquid physics work.

Apparently it's not liquid physics, but fluid physics.

I know, i just find it hilarius.

So that's how dorffort's quantum pumps look like.

to much RNG for a strategy.
Battles are literal dice rolls.
Random events as bad as losing 1 stability which usually equates to saving for 2 years of monarch points.
Events that you can prepare for trigger randomly too in a 20+ year span.
A chain of good random events can boost a country by roughly 50 years of development within a month.

Quick rundown:

/trannypol/ is butthurt over HoI4 mods.
>>>Holla Forums2278765

How is that relevant?
We dont even talk about HoI4 here.

Don't give them any attention, that's exactly what they want.

All of this shit applies to all Paradox games except HoI.

Despite the game's name the developers have an irrational hatred for Europe. Also the developers only balance the game thinking about multiplayer despite the great majority of people playing single player only.

Rather than focus on simulationism they tried to make every part as gamey as possible, which ruined what made EU2 and 3 good. It's quite similar to how Civilization 5 ruined what made Civ4 good. This is exemplified in monarch points, how technology works, how budgeting works, how development works, how war exhaustion works, how stability works, how trade works, and so on.

On top of this, Paradox figured out that they could manufacture endless amounts of DLC by adding new intrusive mechanics to be gamed. Every new expansion adds more buttons to press and more modifiers to be acquired. There is invariably no new depth or strategy added because virtually every part of the game has a very clear "right" answer of when to push the button, making the game increasingly tedious and micro heavy over time in exchange for no real benefit.

You know what, fuck this. I bit more than I could chew. Modding in new units is NOT fun at all.
There's like 6 gorillion lines of code you gotta change in the combat_tactics file plus some other shit elsewhere.

I ain't doing that shit.

Can't you borrow them from some other mod that already went through that?

what game is that?

I could, but they'd be shit units with no tactics or anything.

Medieval total war 2.

I wonder why doesn't ck2 have naval combat in the first place.

Because muh 'THERE WERE NO IMPORTANT NAVAL ENGAGEMENTS DURING THE MEDIEVAL ERA' paracucks forum goon guideline. Seriously, 1: There were naval engagements. 2: Greek fire. 3. Torpedos.

expected as much, don't remember shooties from it though, I thought it was empire or something

Explain.

Because their naval AI is completely retarded in every single game they ever released.

From several shit sources.

who are the shitskins now? you filthy barbs!

WE

Arabs and kikes are shit Semites

Welp fuck, how come they didnt show up more through the following centuries?

They were probably complete shit.

Would make sense, lots of inventions popped up before but were too shit with the materials/power/engineering of the time and just disappeared.

Never seen that, but I had AI reform norse and zun in a single game, without my help

Because taking a cannon and putting it on a ship was an infinitely better idea. Torpedoes only became useful militarily around the end of the 19th century to penetrate heavily armed battleships.

nvm I did it.

I imagine their biggest problem was actually aiming the things, not like WW2 where you could just strap a magnet onto one.

Also Venice started shit with a lot of people since its inception and only stayed around thanks to their navy, in CK2 they always end up vassalized or annexed barely a century after the game starts.

Not just that. Ships were also much smaller targets back then, and if you are fighting a canon-armed enemy the worst thing to do is to sail straight at them to launch a torpedo because any cannonballs that hit you go through the entire length of your ship fucking shit up. Nevermind the fact that your special torpedoes are going to be expensive as fuck while cannons are used everywhere and can be loaded with other things like buckshot to create a massive shotgun.

nope, basically the semites came and took it over, and ruined it too

that is cool, love when things happen naturally like that
which brings my question, has anyone tried the custom maps thingie? I guess you have kingdoms and religions consolidating on their own too

You are not alone buddy. I don't understand what am I supposed to do in that game, and it doesn't help that I don't know anything about the time period - nor do I care for it, or for that character shit.

no you dumb niggers, before the age of sailing where talking about, there weren't cannons
there was very little known use for gunpowder by any means, so torpedoes like that were no doubt an innovative invention

coming from ancient times ships could even be bigger, large barque like things, slow moving objects, but that could carry weights,
so most fights would be fought melee by boarding another ship,
there were rams, trying to light the ship on fire, and even seas trebuchet

to give you an comparison, the viking ships, innovative for being able to traverse to brittania, where nothing more than long sturdy canoes

fix'd

yep that's it, thanks!

The poster said "show up in following centuries". Cannons were fairly widely used by the mid to late 14th century. Late 13th/Early 14th had plenty of gunpowder experiments and the first usage of canons as a military tool were around this time.

yeah, that is like a millenia time in between where most of CK2 passes, and 14th century is basically when the game ends
eitherway, they had naval combat, but mostly melee for that matter

Yes, and the first record of torpedoes came from late 13th century. I'm not disputing that naval combat existed in CK2's timeframe, just explaining why torpedoes weren't adopted for naval combat in the time period.

pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
mega.nz/#!89l2CZjA!SpbxQX3Pvp_vTDB7Po5KUBT-tV_cPp2MKg7GjzQhkvU

New version of user's HIP edits for CK2! This one comes with some very special shit: Early gunpowder retinues. Now you can kill t*rks with fire lances, fire arrows, hand cannons AND early cannons most of which become available after 1200's as to give the player some sense of actuall technological progression.

And a little hotfix.
mega.nz/#!V8kChSQY!mk9hKHAQ6iSELjkFphQaXDDAMOXmfKQ0NraUcmfWs2g

Pls someone give me a Darkest Hour Germany 1933/1936 brainlet guide. No matter what I do in the 1933 scenario, I always fuck up with the low countries or fail to invade Norway. In the 1936 I do alot better but I ultimately fail again on performing a naval invasion on England or taking over the USSR. plz someone gib me a 1933 or germany 1936 strategy

jesus fucking christ on a panzer, go play 4 in the kiddy pool

But since you asked.
Build industry until 1937/8 with all the IC you have and upgrade army/airforce with the IC you gain by building.
Build army after that. Rest for naval bombers and interceptors (12+6).
Build 8 paratroops and gliders.
Rush aircraft carrier tech and build 4CL+4CA+4CL+6/8DD under Raeder/Donitz this is the standard task force so you have the 40' ones in 39'. Rushing is no problem with Germany since you don't have anything to research with your god tier teams.
Take out France with your troops.
Obliterate the british fleets in ports with naval bombers and group them with interc. After you maul them, obliterate the british fleets on the high seas with the single task force. They are usually all over the world due to shitty AI and will come to you piecemeal.
Build lvl 10 ports in more coastal and share the damaged fleet between them. Pre-manufacture some ports in your economy screen.
After the navy is mauled/reduced, set your transports on some port in the english channel. I mean you leave them in your production screen and PLACE them so the brits don't get ideas.
Paradrop some paratroopers into a non beach province, build the port asap.
Haul the rest in. You won't need much since the Brits are always shit at defending.
ASA France is defeated relocate your troops on the Soviet border CAREFULLY. Attack SU in the winter 1939, a couple of weeks after the winter war starts since their whole rotten army will be at the finish border.
Roll them up in the summer of 40' and race for Svedrlovsk with your panzers. Use cavalry+AC to follow them when encircling and destroying.
???
Bitter peace.

But since you're a noob that fucks up the low countries I'd recommend leaving brits for later by building your navy in the meantime so you have 3 task forces of aircraft carriers when you end SU in 1940.
Add you have your variations with attacking through Turkey or Finland. Both are automatic KO's on SU by you since the AI can't handle two fronts. Especially through Turkey with the mountaineers since you cut off the oil from Baku.

OPTIONAL:

hello :DDDDD
i plan on doing a mega campaign and i has an questions:
if i use a mod in ck2 (hip for example) does importing it to eu4 still work? or will the game tell me to go to hui?

Why does this happen? In previous games, I recall the AI breaking off the engagement if it would lead to a foreign dynasty taking over

Actually, the torpedo was invented by Hasan's black slave but he took all the credit for it. Al-Rammah couldn't even write his own name. :^)

New game, I changed succesion to elective after my heir converted to Tengri (his wife's religion). Taid is Zoroastrian again, Abbasids have never declared a war on me. Planning on conquering the Afghan minors in the top-right, after that I'll try to get Multan (one of the holy sites).

Doesn't a person who contriputes most to the crusade get the title usually? Because in my current game duke of warwick got all the stuff in the kingdom of jerusalem, except the actual title, even tho' it wasn't owned by anyone. Did something change, or is this just a bug?

You will have to meddle with the save anyway to get a workable game.

Thanks for the guide lad, I will make sure my neurons can apply it to my future playthroughs

I apologize if this has been asked before, but is Stellaris worth my time or is it hot garbage?

Just play Distant Worlds Universe.

I had a lot of fun with it, but you need friends too. Playing it solo isn't that great.

6h2.xyz/cuck_hhntai_heroin-playtime_stlnn_tentacle-fun-time_d0wnload

New version of user's HFM Edits, this one is a compatibility patch for HFM v1.27.

mega.nz/#!4w81iYxB!wAP7BBwuHWI-3_ON4YGjuoH3UASQMHeBhsWlx9UAz14
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

HFM:
pastebin.com/Gd0ayKMH

Obviously, it's not compatible with pre-existing saves. Also remember to clear your game's cache, else it'll crash.

thanks

why do the mods keep deleting my link to the latest VEF? its from the thread on the paradox forums

Whats new?

This
It's a bad rip of DW. And DW has some good mods.

In user's edits? Nothing, just compatibility. HFM's got new stuff though, but it's got a big old changelog, you should read it.

What?

>start with HOI4 because it's easier
>produce a shitty group of soldier 3 division
How the fuck do I play this railroad of a game? At least in CK2 if I pick a small duchy I can go full empire

If you can't even into HoI4 then you just might be a lost cause. Still I would recommend switching to Darkest Hour or 3.

This should get banned like postin la plata meme

I think it's just the railroading and short time span of the game. I like picking little guys and make the big and powerful OCM in England or Greece usually when I do it I even reroll a new guy to play with so to start all over again with the same timeline….HOI4 it's short time wise and unless you pick a major or suggested minor country you can just suck dicks germany/Canada against Mongolia/or Colombia there is a mod that give you more freedom on being able to work my way up?

cuck christians from Jerusalembut allow them to visit it as a cult place and you can be free

Mongols razing their capital and killing everybody with half of a braincell

Some time ago, there was Mega link to a zip file with CK2 and its DLC until just before the one that added disease. Does anyone have a link to the most recent version, or failing that, the DLC since then?

Don't blame a streamlined game for being unable to win at it. In this "short time span" people conquer the word with any small and shitty country on the map and make meme videos.

Sad user. Just sad

I have to check those video damn it I hope I don't get too much cancer because till now each country I either can't go further then 1940 or just sit on my hands till the ends

WHERE is the genocide

Hotfix, save-compatible.
mega.nz/#!h00k2SyC!pYPvGHGrMPcDkmDEUI0Z51tvQsnDIftt6J608yBxgR8

Certainly not in the ukraine

Nobody's killed any Armenians, Assyrians or Greeks over here. Maybe you should ask those evil nazis from Germany.

Why you posted a pic of k*rd?

Is this the club for people who haven’t committed genocide? Can I join?

He was a Persian, not an Arab

Lose the pants and hop in

Almost all "Arab" philosophers and scientists were Not Actually Arabian, as it turns out.

not that I disagree that Stellaris is hot garbage,
but it's entirely a different game than DW, not even comparable all that much
user would give a try for himself instead of asking for faggot's opinions

fug i knew that it would end like this. fuck paracuck for making ck 2 so boring

begin by not picking shitty factions,
have you ever heard of a random minor county in Asia winning anything?
and fyi, the US only attacks if someone is invading the Americas from the outside

which Mongols are you taking about?

do you even know where"Persia" is? dick face
Arabia is not an state, it refers to an region and culture group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

Are you implying that Persians are Arabs?

Who said anything about "arabia"? We are talking about arabs, an ethnicity not some kind of culture of fucking region

That's because I don't want to be a major country how can I gitgud if I play as burger and litteraly can't lose? nor I want to be a minor ready to be raped easily wheres the learning in being Hungary if as soon as war start I get gangbanged by commie and nazi?
I can clearly say this is a lie user. I've played as Colombia and tried to invade Venezuela both as commie and fascist and got burger dropping parà and naval invasion in less then 4 month

I would highly suggest something more your speed like call of duty.

hey user I dont know if you can but is it possible for you to add these map fixes?

And Persians are not part of that culture group. They hate Arabs with a passion.

Did you pick an extremely OP character or something? If you pick a pagan or zoroastrian you'll be lucky if you even survive the first 50 years without losing any land.

niggers please, learn some history

So based on the map of the Caliphate, the Copts, and the Berbers, and the Visigoths, and the Assyrians, and the Leventine Greeks, and the Armenians are all Arab too?
While there was definitely pollution of those populations by the Arabs, it wasn't complete, and it wasn't instantaneous.

that is why I said, that they were of Arab culture, read here, empires holding common culture and ethnicity, neither of which exists today
sure it wasn't, but also its retarded to say didn't have influence over it,
eitherway most of these innovative inventions were made during the big caliphates period, which is mostly middle ages
these were the people we so fondly call shitskins, yet without them wouldn't be able to sail across the seas

You are a shitposter, ok got it

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi-4-dev-diary-leaders-abilities-and-traits.1058045/

Literally can't make this up. HoI4 is adding a second type of Hitler mana to buff your troops with.

Influence != same culture. Persians and Arabs are ethnically and culturally distinct, and even during brief periods of unity they resisted admixture to an extent still noticeable today by their differences. Especially since Persia and Arabia have been the centers of Shia and Sunni sectarianism respectively for the better part of a thousand years.

Its not, you can change your culture, but you cant change your ethnicity

I wasn't even replying to you but if you expected anything else from HOI4 then yes you are demonstrably retarded.

fucking wew

Even hoi3 and dh is the same shit user, don't lie to yourself
CK2 and Vicky 2 are the only worth games from paracucks

HA HA
Time to bully!

We wuz Sassanids n shieeet but den dey zoroastrians came out of dey cavez!

No they'll intervene in wars between SA minors as well if they've taken the Monroe Doctrine focus. And they almost always rush it if you're playing with historical focuses off.

Nice projecting user. Now you can go back to have ebin German clay meme

Go back to cuckchans /gsg/ where you came from.

Back you go

I needed to go to cuckchan to get them

What mod are these from? What's the second one supposed to be, an ebin nederlandiums? Give me more context.

Refugees welcome!

it's a map fix some user made for hpm that was never implemented, it fixes the meuse river, and the 2nd pic shows how would it look ingame

what was the first type?

Political power or something like that.

I want off this ride

It's like Skyrim with generals!

gr8

Pics 2,3,4 are too small for me to work on. If you get a hold of the rivers.png edited by that user file I could fix the Meuse, otherwise I don't think any of that is happening. What about that pic of anatolia?

it makes it so the borders would look like pic related

Gee, I didn't know the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians were Arab.

But those borders (the ones in your earlier post) look nothing like Megali Greece.

how do you know? also I have this one

Because I'm a mapfag.

That's the one.

nigger, what? Both of those are easy as hell.

nice, are you going to see if you can add it? I think the other version I posted stretches to antioch so you can have a long coat from trebizond to tunis

I'll see what I can do, this one's far easier than the ebin nederlandiums river.

nothing wrong with that

So where's the Hitler traits?

I like where this is going.

When will HOI4 ai be as good as Darkest Hour?
HOI4 is mediocre at best, when will it get to the god tier level AKA prepare your anus that is Darkest Hour?

Never.

Remember when there were times when noobs had the brains to pick USA as their standard tutorial HoI nation for management of industry and Germany as their second so they got a proper introduction into warfare?
First you picked a non-nation in the fucking Himalayas with no resources or industry.
Then you picked the Hue nation that gets it's shit fucked by USA due to Monroe doctrine until IIRC 1941.
You're a goddamn idiot.

At this rate HoI 5 will have 5 buttons to manage it and the mouse to paint pretty little battlefields.
Jesus what has this series become

Can't we just nuke Sweden?

Open two fronts on an AI and you'll see how good it is. Or do coordinated attacks on different places along the front. Same shit.

One year ago i would say that in 1-2 years with all the DLCs and updates
Now i say Never, not with the direction the game is going

So much for gitgud

you cant have that because the game is for 89 iq casuals

Your reading comprehension isn't that good user.

Never. It was obvious from day 1 that the entire concept of the game made such a thing impossible.

Come on now anons, which one of you taught a nigger how to play gsg?

Just play eternal anglo. There isn't a gsg in existence where GB would be difficult to play as.

New version of HFM edits, added a new formable nation: Celtic Union. Formable either Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Cornwall or Brittany.
Also polished the borders of western Anatolia a little bit like suggested.

mega.nz/#!dolVQDKQ!LGldOysGG0v7TD4kaOJUTL_yd17ICf-Jf0PPhm6-ePQ
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

you actually need to your general to be in combat related to the trait, dumbo ;)

its already better though

reported
fuck off

Shut up whitey

Holy shit lefties really can't meme.

Stop replying to it every single god damned time you retards.

this will be FUN

I don't know if Barbarossa will trigger without Poland but if it does than that's one hell of a encirclement

God damn.

This type of shit always happens with the Grand Campaign. I've never once seen the Versailles border changes play out correctly.

TGC is broken as fuck dude

How're your borders doing, meanwhile? With everything all topsy-turvy in Europe, Asia is either going to be really weird or boring.

I love all the shit you're adding but I don't want to use your mod because I know my game will be out of date the following day.

china just has a cycle of revolting and slowly annexing each other, right now natchina has almost everything and Tibet. I hope theres some even for Manchuria in the 30's so I dont have to take all of them by myself.

go away reddit

Don't worry I think I'm done adding non save compatible stuff

Finally finished my DH Fatherland game and I gotta say I thought that playing with the USSR would have been a challenge.
Germany decayed when Himmler somehow became the leader. Their IC went way down and they had nothing to reinforce their shit with. Their entire army was for the most part 2 thirds or even 1 third strenght. Amusingly, the Bulgarian army posed a bigger threat than the german one which is just depressing.
Still fun tho.

Time to make fun of 4gsg

But he is right, books are overrated and outdated in todays age of condensed knowledge readily available on the internet

I think I've literally never seen a victory screen in a GSG. Do they only exist in the HoI series?

People like you are why EMPs are more feared than actual nuclear strikes.

Where can i download the HIP mod for ck2?
I can only find links for the paradox forums and reddit, and the reddit ones dont seem to have any download links anyway.

By people who have no idea of what an EMP is and how effective it would be.

yes, only Hoi 2 is stable enough to get to the end without perpetual crashes, broken saves or insane lag near the endgame.

Limited.

What about nuclear batteries?

Nuclear power isn't unlimited either. But if you can pull a nuclear battery out of your ass without reading a single book then I'll consider your statement a little bit less retarded, until then it is.

So are blackouts, unless you live in some shit tier nigger country.

Nigger we are obviously talking in the context of post happening. Besides, the simple fact that a book doesn't increase my power bill means it will never be obsolete.

Buying book costs money
Downloading it from the internet is free

Digital > Paper

No. They exist in EU and CK as well. as if anyone finishes a game in EU or fucking CK before dying of boredom or in a house fire caused by the PC

I bet you enjoy paying that extra rent and bills and the fact that you must cook and clean for yourself right?

Post happening still doesn't mean permanent blackouts unless you're in a nigger country.
Isn't going to happen. The happening = new government taking over. Society will continue to function.

Most of the games just can’t get there. I got pretty close (2053) in NWO Vicky with the 1945 start, but then the save just started crashing as soon as I unpaused it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries

Enjoy starving to death because you’re too fucking stupid to do anything but eat your hard drive.

B E S T A L L I E S

I do live at home, I just know nothing is free, even the hunk of land I sleep on gets taxed.

None of this obsoletes books.

I'm not saying computers aren't great and books are the end all be all of knowledge repositories you know. I'm only saying they aren't obsolete.

Neither was I, I just wanted to make a point that while data that is stored on computers can be easily lost, so can information that is stored in books.

"muh loss of electricity" isn't an argument in reality, we don't live in south africa and your fantasy of civilization collapsing simply won't happen, moshe

>one of the few deliberate destructions was that of (((HIRSCHFELD)))'s "institute" for (((SEXUAL SCIENCE)))

Yeah, I was actually kind of glad when I came across that one. Weimar was a degenerate shithole but in the end it never came close to what the west has become today though.

Fuck off back

Checkmate atheist

is this a new one?

Bolshevism strikes again.

Old one.

Why the fuck are the African colonies that Poortugal releases civilized and how do I fix that.
It'd be great if I could just make them not releaseable like in real life.

Also how long do I have to occupy the Ottoman Empire for them to collapse? It's been two years.
All in Victoria 2 by the way.

Portugal's pretty dope in CWE, it has White Portuguese as an accepted culture so it can war Brazil repeatedly for clay then once it has everything it can flip dictatorship and start exterminating mestizos and niggers.

anyone is having this bug? is the mod even up to version 2.8?

You're using the wrong version of CK2+ for your version of CK2

Hotfix, save compatible:
mega.nz/#!xhVRRa7S!YGMQh-KrcPLuGfPcQSfnM2eBwXGtfmtWVDEko55CsXA

So after I annexed hungary after they had their rebellion thing, hungary like created over fifty troops. Not sure if it's because of hpm, but kinda weird. All those hungarian troops in the pic were created after I annexed hungary.

Haha, hilarious.
Now post some actual grand strategy gameplay or get the fuck out.

Don't know if you fixed it in a later version, but I found a bug. When I've restored the Pentarchy, the option to restore it doesn't go away, giving me the opportunity for unlimited prestige.

Wow no kidding.

That seems to happen when you fully annex a country by event. No idea why. Also happens with Gran Colombia

Thanks, I had fucked up with the decision flag. Now it should work properly.
mega.nz/#!B1kyiTLQ!49-kgHrp-HQfQCr6YB22d0sEMaqomBPmxSWY_S0k-Rc

Lmao
Changeowner a province to Hungary, tag change, delete the army, tag change back and changeowner the province back to you.

Wait, is that what development of NWO has become? It looks almost identical.

smhtbhfambbq

Fug… CK2+ ain't up to jade right? So I just need to wait fuck me

*farts*

yeehaw

Usually takes a few weeks

I mean, I'm not sure what is wrong with hpm? I know people call it meme mod, but I haven't really found much to complain about it(nor have I found memes in it). But I'll try what you suggested.

it's a joke

Joke or not, Prussia/Germany can never be nerfed enough. Not even the most powerful AI alliances can beat late game Germany. And even beating them in one war it's never enough to fuck them over in the way France/Russia/AH are irreversibly fucked every game. With the conscription laws in HPM I would like to see Russia/France hardcoded to have max conscripts with Germany forced to have low conscription. Though Germany would probably still win.

This is beginning to sound like that jewish book "Germany Must Perish".

So you mean like in real life?
There's a reason why you needed 4 Great Powers fighting them for 4 years without even occupying their shit and get their shit slapped 20 years later like no ones businesses.
Germans were OP in real life due to
A.) bigger urbanization aka quicker industrialization
B.) fuckhuge reserves of coal and iron
C.) smart people

okay, that solved the issue. thank you.

Sure, but I just want to see a game go differently for once.

What is the sensible alternative to HPM then?

Sounds like a good book, do you have a pdf of it?

Another hotfix, save compatible.
mega.nz/#!gkVT1ZKC!3_fgIwOi2sT1uWrnj_jDwWqcrvxB5CIeQzd1pSq5bY0

It's happening
DH 1.05 beta is out.
Mostly bugfixes and some minor improvements but they also added 60 new country TAGs.

Forgot pic.

noice

It is also on Steam
I don't even see an individual patch link on the forum. I am I just blind?

The link for non Steam version is in tech support.

Ah, I see. You could have at least posted them as they are fresh new. Here are the two mirrors:
drive.google.com/file/d/1RPVEkyb7HBdPpchgmkV9KV9DEXiBPh9o/view
dropbox.com/s/anpbgjkuo5hox27/Darkest Hour Patch 1.05.exe?dl=0

Sounds perfectly realistic and historical to me brah.

The grandchild in the last panel should be a nigger or a girl in a burka.

That picture made me laugh so hard my dog pissed himself.

Internet costs money faggot. Get a job.

Perfect.

Good luck reading the Very Hungry Caterpillar when one of the many thousands of solar flares the Sun has decides to EMP the shit out of Earth.

Where I live, the cost of internet can range from 50 bucks to 100. ONE book of around 300 pages could easily cost more than 50 euros/dollars depending on if it's paperback or hardcover. I think that paying around 50 bucks a month to be able to download literally any book available to the public is a better deal than having to put away hundreds for a few irl books.

France capitulated after taking Paris (the "harshest possible conditions" are kind of a joke, I got more IC from luxembourg). However the UK is still at war with me. I had assumed there would be some kind of white peace offer from them, do I need to beat Russia or is invading them the only option? Does taking harsh conditions from France/invading Netherlands make the UK more likely to fight on longer or something?

why don't you try and find out? Russia folds like a house of cards once you start taking their clay, getting dissent events out the ass for pretty much every bigger city you take. Also don't rely on A-H to beat ANYTHING, not even Serbia. The scenario gives a massive combat mallus to their units specifically so they've probably got the worst military in the world.

It would be quicker to invade the UK tbh. It's pretty easy in the WW1 scenario.

I'm wondering whether I need to build a Navy. I'd really rather not. Especially in WW1 where you can't just rely on carriers/naval bombers to auto-win, the battleship vs. battleship combat is awful and it takes years to build up a fleet that can reliably win battles without being obliterated.

I'm not relying on them to beat anything, more just not helping them. Helping shitty allies rather than killing their enemies is always Germany's downfall. Considering I took out France in 2.5 months I think this should be a cakewalk.

And if you think A-H is bad, you haven't played Ottomans. Holy shit are they fucked. Everything wrong with the Austrians + half the IC, divisions, a quarter of the research potential, and they are fighting over desert where Cavalry gets massive advantages over their shitty outdated infantry.

Bronies Crusaders
moddb.com/mods/bronies-crusaders

Maybe vanilla where you can form a full Germany with ALL of the Austrian Empire included by around 1842-1847 (depending on luck) with no 40 infamy for doing it and no RNG needed to get the full thing.

HPM tones down Prussia drastically compared to vanilla. HPM Prussia/Germany is nowhere near as powerful as vanilla.

name implies it's just ponyfag autism, but holy shit, it's so much more. This might just be the most retarded gsg mod I've ever seen

For those who care, yes the UK does white peace after Russia is defeated

This is the most reddit thing I've ever read in my life

Git Gud scrub.

Russia implodes as soon as you start invading
I hope to god you're not doing the grand campaign though

Probably not, you might be able to sneak by the RN and your current force should be enough to at least hold them off until you can invade

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but oh yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

now that's autism

Go back cuckchan /gsg/ faggot.

what was it?

Cuckchan /gsg/ fartposting

Some screenshots from my fourth(?) attempt at a Zunbil run. This time I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere, last time I only had like half of the land I have now in the same year.
I had to fight like 8 revolts/wars at the same time as the Mensur guy in the first picture, he's been through a lot of shit. First I try to arrest someone for fabricating a claim on one of my provinces, he rebels aganst me which I expected of course but then at the same time another vassal starts a rebellion for increased council power. Then, 2 muslim realms neighbouring me declare war on me plus 2 hosts, one fights for a claim on Afghanistan and the other wanted to liberate Afghanistan. I get a 100% warscore against the first guy but inside his revolt spawns a buddhist revolt which I first have to defeat before I can end the war with him because they occupy land of his. After that two Pajeets also declare war on me, one of whom has 3x my troops. I also had to deal with everyone constantly trying to kill me including my wife.

Almost there.

Alright, can we put the memes aside for a moment and all agree that, for what it set out to do, HoI4 is a success? It gave us a WWII grandstrat free from all the archaic bullshit of Darkest Hour, and also much easier to get into then HoI3. Can anyone here honestly say they enjoy wasting an hour to fix their OoB every time they start a game of HoI3? Not to mention that, rather than needing to tediously micromanage industry like in other HoI games, HoI4's industry is both streamlined as well as more intuitive than the previous games. Yeah, it's true that HoI4 leads to more "ahistorical" scenarios, but isn't that the point? Why even bother playing the game if the outcome is predetermined form the start? Moreover, from a pure gameplay perspective, giving the player more options, whether they be historical or ahistorical, is a total success. Sure, Mosley ruling Britain never could have happened in reality, but it's fun to have the ability to easily do so in video game form.
Overall, I feel that HoI4 is getting a lot of undeserved hate simply because it isn't a total copy of HoI3 with slightly better graphics. Of COURSE the game is different - HoI3 already exists, there would be no point to making the same game again! HoI4 may be different, but that's by design, not by some unforeseen flaw, and it should be celebrated for the changes it made, not hated on.

This is pretty cool, first time this ever happens. Hope they can last. Wish I was a GP so I could help them along, but I'm too busy conquering Peru and Bolivia like Bolivar-sama would've wanted.

I hope Texas joins them or becomes their own nation.

THE SOUTH IS GOING TO RISE AGAIN

Bolivar wanted that, yes, but noone else in the grand colombia wantes that since filthy aymara injuns.

BEGONE JUDE

its daa jooooos

I'd rather just have a WW2 mechanic integrated into Victoria 2, vanilla time period and CWE put into the same game, and the WW2-mechanic Victoria 2 inserted into the years between them.

Texan nationalists are currently revolting, no idea what triggered this. The USA seems pretty fucked atm.

but muh er sueño de goliba

Nice

Sadly was a waste of time and resources, bolivar should have just kicked the spaniards out, install a puppet goverment and make them pay reparations to the grand colombia to fill the coffers and keep the nation united, but as all great western conquerors, they wanted to emulate alexander and just blob.

Crashes when I choose a nation. cleared cache and all that.
I've spent a day on trying to figure out the problem.

Make sure you arent retarded like me and you pated all the files that came with the compressed file.

what do you mean? I put them all in the mod folder.
Also, forgot to mention HFM works fine without the edits.

Paste the MOD and the DOCX files too, not just the folder, all are needed.

Well, of course. Downloading one last time.
Deleted old files, deleted HFM folder from documents.
One last time.

Nope. I'm fucked.

HFM 1.27a just came out, here's a compatibility patch. Should be compatible with pre-existing saves:

mega.nz/#!A98nzbAZ!JDsf4PooXC1S-ZSzPeLudSiD_61bfz5-9c-IAzPQf-w
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

pastebin.com/Gd0ayKMH

Also delete flag & map cache.

oh fug that was the problem

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Welcome to the potato club.

I did it. Even though I was playing ironman I did savescum once by copying the savefile at a certain point and re-using it later when my game got fucked by the Seljuks but it still felt satisfying to finally reach my goal. It is disappointing that I didn't get a special trait or title like how Zoroastrians get the Sayoshant trait. Once I owned four holy sites I just declared constant conquests on sunni minors, they're not doing very well unlike the shia faggots.

8ch.net/v/res/13922189.html

Fucking newfags

I was just pretending.

Hi

hi

*farts*

Rate my Grossgermaniums. Mod is The Grand Campaign, it's a mash-up of AAR and New World Order, spans from 1914 to 1991.

I managed to win WW1, Japan never joined because I gave them what they demanded, neither did the US because I got Paris in early 1916 and France surrendered. All thanks to brand new CAV+Armored Cars divisions fresh from the industries, Russia followed suit pretty soon, once Russia surrendered, Britain asked for a white peace which I accepted.

I used "acceptall" to get slightly closer to what Kaiserreich's German colonies were, so I got some stuff in Asia from the UK (Singapore, Ceylon and Indochina) this way since I'm not familiar with this mod. I don't know if they have a socialist revolution with events for me to get those colonies. China gave me Macau, Hong Kong and Port Arthur through an event.

Anyway, any tips on what to do? I'm currently just making a huge navy with four carrier battlegroups (5CV, 2CL, 8CA each) at first and also making Marines for the colonies.

Also, bump.

HAHAHAhahaHAhahAHahHAhahaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

EPIC DUDE lmao

Go away, dude. The fun is in the challenge of winning the Great War with the people who lost it IRL.

Just take Ironman off.

I don't understand the point of an ironman mode. Are people really such weak willed faggots they need the game to disable save scumming? I feel like there is a level of irony in the perception that it is the "hardcore" way to play but it only exists for people with no self control.

Hey, any plans to make a formable/releasable Cascadia that could lay claims to the entire west coast and east against the Rockies?
It'd be fun to play on that side of the world and not be California. There's quite a big history on that area wanting to be independent, from the origins as the Empire of Astoria and the Republic of the Pacific to Oregon Country to Jefferson State to Cascadia.
An Astoria that shows up which could choose independence or integration (After a period of being a substate or something?) would be a more accurate and more interesting version of the Oregon Trail event, which as it is now just hands lands over to the US.
There was serious debate over independence vs integration during that time because they were surrounded by British, American, Mexican, Russians, French, and Injuns. Thomas Jefferson envisioned what he called the Republic of the Pacific which spanned the borders I proposed above.
archive.is/20081012035637/http://www.endoftheoregontrail.org/road2oregon/sa31provgovt.html

Those are pretty much the Columbia cores minus North California

eu4 nostalgia

I don't play on Ironman mode to avoid savescumming, I play on Ironman mode because I might try to cheat through commands at some point. I am completely aware I have no self-control when it comes to these kind of games and that is why I use it.

This has been proposed before, and I said I'd add it to the to-do list. I think it's time to actually do it now since I have a few ideas for this & Hawaii.

But I'm gonna need more insight on what to do.
Perhaps in the 1836 start, Oregon state and Boise Idaho could be part of the Astorian/Oregon state, which would be an independent state under the influence of the USA. After the Oregon treaty in the 1840's, you could be given the choice to either remain independent, become part of the USA or the HBC.

If your choice were to become part of the USA, the country would first become a vassal (since there are no tags/modifiers to become a substate in the code) and by decision, become the State of Jefferson, which would remain a vassal or plain old annexation (AI would have something like 30% chance of forming the vassal State of Jefferson)

If your choice were to become independent, the HBC would grant you (Very reluctantly) the lands between the 42°N and the 54°40'N latitudes (Basically Hongcouver), but you'd be on your own, Britain would hate your guts and the French wouldn't care a bit about your existence. Your only options would be Russia or Mexico, and if you are to ally the USA, you're basically fucked after manifest destiny if you're not under the protection of another GP, as it is with Texas.

The borders you're proposing seem alright, but I'd have to make/edit a shitton of provinces, so for simplicity's sake, I think pic related borders borders would be more fitting since most are already in-game (I'd have to make about ~6 new provinces for the stuff I'm thinking about, which is a lot of provinces IMO), so 4 of these new provinces would be for the proposed Jefferson State, which should happen after the USA annexes that shitton of Mexican clay. I could also add a new irredentist decision to annex Alaska and form Greater Cascadia or whatever and MAYBE I could add a new culture to the area, Cascadian, as to represent the many immigrants which came from mainland USA and Canada, them being Yankees doesn't really fit the whole Cascadian theme. Maybe also a Californian culture for California in order to replace the current Yankees, that's kinda dumb. But for this I'd have to remove some of the stupid, useless black African cultures literally nobody gives a shit about

The other stuff I'm thinking about is a small overhaul for Hawaii, give em a little bit more flavor, 2 more provinces (Maui and Kauai) and the Paniolos, which are Hawaiian Cowboys from California (tradegood changes from fish to cattle in Hawaii Island)

Also while we're at it, gimme some more flags, I can't be assed to search for them.

When will that shit collapse?
How did you manage to win WWI?

yes

New Thread, didn't even realize the too early one got locked