Holla ForumsSings Don't Mess With Kind Dice

Final results for the most recent Holla Forums sings. Thanks to the anons who lent their voices and put themselves up for ridicule and embarrassment to help make something that may be described as adequate. I think this shows that sings aren't quite dead yet as a lot of factors go into what people are willing to sing to.
Remember, always ignore Daytona requests, never pick Daytona as a Holla Forumssings.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PLKEhfYemI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why?

Because I don't know how to make them and you posted one anyway.

Why do we do this again?

Because its fun.

Sweet.

Also OP is there any way we can get it in a higher res than 720p like 1080p?
The cover was larger and I'd like for that glorious thing to fill up my screen while I listen to this.

I cannot hear my voice but im glad i contributed anyways.

I don't know about vidme but I think the youtube version supports that.

You're expecting Holla Forums to have the voice of a nigress.

FUCK. I could have contributed and didn't know about this, I could have done my old black guy impression.

still getting these massive black bars on the sides

How m8? The thing was stickied over 3 or 4 days, and the thread was up for almost 2 weeks.
rip

because I'm a retard that didn't pay attention.

here you go sempai

Is it possible that we can do an acapella?

Are there actually any vidya acapella songs?

i think cuphead and bioshock infinite have an acapella song

The entirety of Crash Twinsanity and Feel the Magic XY

I vote we do Simple and Clean for the next song. I'm surprised no one's done it yet, and it works since KH3 should be coming out within the next 5-10 years.

haha le funyn makes me xd epic haha funny subtitles, HAHA MAKES ME XDDDD, no you fucking faggot this is fucking garbage, die and roll over in your grave because this is absolute garbage, your filth is nothing but rot and flesh all over the newspaper. As always Holla Forums sings is all crappy and garbage, with the shitty gay outro of literal gays muttering about 'haha this is awful xddd', dare I say myself, some high art tumblr crap. Let me say this again, Holla Forums sings is a fucking mistake, just load yourself a fat slug to your brain

topkek

ecks dee dude

then it's not a pasta then is it faggot?

he's saying you create new pastas with these spergouts you keep having you autist

learn to read IDs.

die nigger

This actually doesn't sound half bad for an autism choir.

I wrecked my throat doing a shitty Louie for this song, but it was some good shit. Nice work lads.

Oh boy.
Nice.

wew

Not bad for a choir of faggots

What is next Holla ForumsSings song ?

You guys are part of the worst elements of Holla Forums. You have to go back.

I've sung in choir, I'm kind of an autist when it comes to group singing, but this triggered me significantly less than, say, a bunch of uncoordinated people all singing Happy Birthday in different keys. Overall, it sounds pretty alright, better than I expected and much better than other Holla Forums sings videos I've heard. Glad I was able to be a part of it.

Daytona

this

10/10
would cough my lung out again

how bout a song from the payday 2 Christmas album

Sup caranon, long time no see.

Good job lads.

Somebody should sing that.

Not fucking Daytona, that's for sure.
My initial suggestion would be Jump Up Super Star or maybe let Kingdom Heartfags have their day and give them Simple and Clean.
The next OP shouldn't put up a poll because that shit has been proven to not work. Just choose a song that sounds fun to sing.

A poll can work if a thread is dedicated only towards choosing the song and the next only focusing on singing the song (and if that thread gets mod support like a sticky).
Best to keep the number of choices compact though

Not from what I've seen. The last three sings had dedicated poll threads and they all devolved into shit. Every time a song like Daytona, or Daytona itself will win and everyone will accuse the polls of being rigged and when it came time to actually sing the song no one participated. This sings had a poll too with Daytona winning but I specifically chose King Dice and the turn out was pretty decent. Polls are fucking worthless.

Didn't the last one get fucked up because OP wouldn't let us sing Some Folks Are Born by The Vietnams?

Alright, I'll take your word for it.
I could've sworn they tried to organize and get people to sing in the same thread as when the voting took place but maybe I'm misremembering,

Not vidya

You're right, and that whole thread was pretty unorganized, but I stand by my theory.

There are plenty of Vietnam games that use the song Ooh The Red White and Blue by Johnny and the Cong, what are you talking about?

Not inherently vidya

We could sing weight of the world or last suprise.

Last suprise is reasonably shorter and sounds more fun to do though.

Well, I can die knowing I've been immortalized in an autisitc melody found on an obscure board that will probably never be seen by anyone else ever again.

Its perfect for us

I'd be cool with Jump Up, Superstar!, Last Surprise, or Simple and Clean. I've never played any Persona games, but Last Surprise is a catchy and fun tune.

I was the OP for the past two Holla Forums sings. In the first one, the original OP abandoned the thread due to real life circumstances and I jumped in to keep the thread going. The thing was a shitshow between people thinking the poll was rigged because "Ooh The Red White and Blue" had a shit ton of votes, so people argued to do Aisle 10 instead. Maybe 4 or 5 people sang that.

Then I tried another Holla Forums sings thread a little later. People would suggest songs, a new thread was made with a poll containing all the suggested songs, then the winning song would be chosen and a thread made for it. By the time the song got picked, I assume people were either dismayed that their song didn't get chosen and said "fuck it" or did not care by that point.

I also tried having people submit their vote for a song by singing it which was also unsuccessful. Most people here will not sing a song unless they know everyone else will be singing it too.

The only thing I've seen work is straight up choosing an already catchy/popular song and going along with it.

That game sucks though.

A bunch of guys trying to follow a female vocalist doing soft high notes is retarded.

how bout something no one else on the internet would sing? something romantic?

Like this?

vocaroo.com/i/s1PLKEhfYemI

The madman, he actually did it.

What else is new

Anyone have the EDF one?

user you're my hero!

i was one of the butthurt daytonafags from the last thread and this is exactly right. almost every time there's a poll participation drops by a tremendous amount because fags like me are all rump rattled that our song lost and don't feel like singing something else

i haven't taken part in a lot of singing projects so i can't judge against this OP or that OP, but that one who ran the daytona poll was a total fucking faglord. his attitude during the thread went from "this is great, daytona is great, this is going to be fun! let's do this!" to "i never liked daytona, it's stupid, let's do something else" and i really feel like that contributed to the complete downfall of the project. either way good job guys

so when should we do the next one?

how about a Holla Forums the stand man or machine
I was down for that in the first thread. And Im still down for that. Or a new light up the night.

that would be awesome.

is there possibly any plans for christmas or new years?

bump

Anything from A Bard's Tale.

The bane version of this.

Needs more autism

This actually sounds alright.

My autism > Yours

Bump

It's shit, but here you go

you should specifically kill yourself too