I apologize for the resolution, I was doing a lot of minimizing and decided to go windowed

I, personally, was quite disgruntled when I heard not only did you have to do quite a bit of unlocking to get the model swap ability, but it also cost an insane amount of in-game points to actually unlock a female model.

But as it turns out, you can play using a female character in Nioh from the very start of the game. At least on the PC version.

pastebin.com/T5LuVAfP

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nice and everything, but I think I'll just put in the work to earn my model swap.

GAY
A
Y

?

So you're what queer, a transvideogame?

You mean you can't buy these as DLC? smh i wanted to pay microtransactions

Only people I've ever met who have such an outright repulsion to playing a male character, even if females can be unlocked later, are trannies.

Why would you want to play as a girl if you can't even customize it?

The only media I self-insert is my animu and hentai thankyou.

You're certainly gay.

I bet it's all gangbang hentai and you self insert as the girl

Says the faggot who doesn't want to look at female ass.

I look at female ass when i look through masturbation camwhore websites, where i watch a single whore masturbate for views.

I don't need that in video games, where i control and represent the character in front of me.

Go continue pretending to be konata on your gay boyfriends cock, Holla Forums.

That's not what you do in the game.

Don't lie you fucking cunt. The glory you get from offline play is pitiful and the amount needed for female skins is insanely high.

Slice of life is the ultimate form of degeneracy. You've been reduced to literally experiencing the most mundane typical shit every person does vicariously through your fucking screen. There is nothing more pathetic than slice of life anime.

Just play online, silly! You CAN play online with your legitimately purchased copy, right?

So you prefer BL? Figures you a fag.

If you want that you're playing the wrong game. Try the sims or some shit.

I don't watch anime.

Fucking degenerate.

But user, i'm not a cute 2d girl in anime girl highschool

The sims has long become shit.

Hello tumblr

probably the most retarded excuse for an argument, even though it pops up all the time
tell me, you ever play a video game where you are a guy and immediately think "wow I can't believe I have to stare at this guy's ASS the whole time"? The thought never crossed my mind as I was playing Nioh. Everytime I saw William's back all I saw was a samurai doing cool samurai things. I bet you always play female characters in mmo's and other online games, and use the "I don't wan't to stare at a guy's ass!" excuse every time.

Yeah, you got it!

(((cultural marxist)))

jesus christ, is it 2007?

T-that picture isn't allowed! Shes all naked and stuff please delete this image it's lewd!

Unm? You'rethe one sexualizing it hehe

what did he mean by this?

Does this mean that when you read books you always imagine yourself as the main character? That must be difficult for you user. You must also be extremely boring to play D&D with.

I project "myself" onto video game characters if you know what I mean ;)

(you)

…Did I miss something? I'm halfway through the fourth region and still can't swap characters. I haven't unlocked the 'hair' option in the blacksmith, either.

Maybe if you stopped associating with transexuals so much you homosexual you wouldn't have such a skewed view.

you change appearances at the tea house which should be unlocked after the spider level. You unlock hair appearances by talking with the blacksmith with whom I'd like to discuss hammering techniques. Try talking to her once in awhile you raging autist.

Ah, that thing. I just saw some pvp bullshit there and assumed that that's all it was good for. Since my internet connection is shit and I'm not a BR or slav I didn't bother with it.

Great, another game where dialog updates as I progress, so I gotta waste time mashing through shit I don't care about in between actual gameplay? I talked to her a bunch after the first mission and saw nothing but a giant waste of time.

But user, dialogue IS gameplay. You only real-e need to talk to her when you see the (((!))) and that's when you got a rank of patronage you can spend on a bonus of some sort. Like unlocking the barber.

Nioh doesn't really do customization, maybe the inevitable sequel will do better in this department.

Haha, every time.

We have a tranny in the making, guys

Take your estrogens

When you spend enough gold at her shop you unlock new options. You'll know that you have points to spend on her shop by the exclamation mark next to the button on her speech bubble when you're in the shop's main menu.

What's wrong about appreciating the female beauty? Bet you make male toons for all games

Jesus you fucks, it's on average 100kb per second, at least try to keep the file size down, just becaue fire tires upped the upload limit doesn't mean you get to be lazy faggots about the size. 2 pass niggers.

You gonna tell us how or what?

In 15 years of online gaming, I've never understood why people get triggered over the use of the word toon in this manner.

Only normalfags and retards used that term. Acceptable terms are character, alt and main.

Most of the people I've known that use it regularly are older than me and it's a fitting way to refer to an animated character.

the pastebin is a cheatengine table

16MB limit now.

He said that hotwheels did it.

cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/

Well, refashioning is there for customization. They loved William Adams so much that they forewent making a character so they could use him, so maybe Nioh 2 will have your own OC samurai.

I still can't believe he's dead.

He still lives on within the bodies of Jim's pigs.

Defiantly tumblr.

The toon freakout is just a meme. Toon is just a funny way a describing a character that specifically acts as your avatar.

You've only succeeded in proving how much of a newfag and dumbass you really are.

It's a disgusting word that only newfags use. The type of eternal newfag that started gaming with world of warcraft.

Come back when you're 18.