React to this image in an amusing way

React to this image in an amusing way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_used_on_the_Internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you ever tell me what to fucking do.

its not surprising considering what you see coming from the mustard race

Why is this surprising?
Steam is full of Europeans and Asians.

Seriously. If you search up whatever popular PC game of the month is on youtube half the videos are from some Swede fuck.

It surprised that there are so many English mustard compared to world population
I mean, if you combine Chinese and Indian then it's over half the population.

as long as the majority is still white

How do they measure this?

I say english shouldn't be the main language of Holla Forums anymore tbh
:^)

a rhetorical question.

Don't shoot I'll surrender

How is this a strange thing?

I assume by the easiest way, which would be looking at the users in a country. The only statistics I can see that they have for languages is which games offer the language.

REMOVE CHINA

what the fuck is "other"?

Aliens

All the other countries you fucking retard.

Countries you shouldn't give a shit about obviously tripsman

I would, but I have to consult my dubs first.

Man I fucking hate russians, fuck those subhuman fucks. Even though I'm in Europe all the fucking online games are filled with those fucks since there's a fuckton of them compared to Western Europeans.
If only they acted like humans or were good at the games at least that would have been fine.

Ummala haffiamala simsalabim yalovalimadana imavim haddonosamavana merivibim anovala bimboronorogabono i sahihassiamala valo igono bavo ro a fettiashalibala ferimarivala donge dovoro bim steam svallibuganana imo hasigana i udoboro valemono ahashim

You have much more pressing concerns with niggers and mud pouring in user.

Honestly im glad
Amerimut plebs play on consoles mostly anyway

Ever looked at a map? See, it turns out that there are actually more than 11 countries in the world. Pretty crazy huh?

YAAAAAS QUEEN!

Why are you expressing disapproval of the great field marshal Mannerheim?

Thats good, americans are absolutely terrible people to play with and more offten then not they are retards so im glad there is less of them

You right its should be русский язык

less americans in video games is always a good thing
they can stay on their cucksoles

eto

dubs

Euros are nofunallowed autists, only you cucks would turn a thread about how whites are becoming outnumbered by chinks, slavs, and shitskins on their own services into a good thing.

Your pic says singles and your spoilers say dubs and guess what, the pic was right. You have failed the dubs community.

How about you consult the actual stats, assblasted burger?

Same with choice of games

How about you worry about your own backyard first amerimutt?

this

No wonder steam is fucking garbage.

in its current state slavs are superior to all (((westeners)))

Nice proof, you only convince me more that americans are braindead

China is superior and we will eventually take over the video games

Get out of here leftypol

How about you take your hand off Ahmed's cock and scroll up?

West slavs are fine but russians are the fucking niggers of whites (if you can even call them that).

And I thought video games couldn't get any worse, I was wrong. I guess the saying of "there is always more and it is always worse" still stands.

you're right have a webm

China can't even handle uncensored bones.

im not a leftist

Damn you are really retarded

The country of Other must be huge

What percentage is MicSpam?

Holla Forums once again proving their the most pathetic sacks of shit to ever exist

Just because it's true doesn't mean it isn't propaganda. And it's "technically correct," the best kind of correct, because the vast majority of those nonwhites are concentrated in a handful of coastal cities.

Sure buddy.

Face it fatmericans, you are shit at videogames. Can't even play well on your shitty consoles.

I hope country of "Other" doesn't has jews in it.

What did he mean by this?

I changed my mind. Lets go to war with russia, we need to thin the gooks and snowniggers numbers.

Holla Forumss BO IS AN AMERICAN JEW WHEN THEY'RE 2.5% OF THE POPULATION OF THE USA
YOU FUCKER NEVER APPEAR WHEN WE PLAY RTS GAMES ON GAMENIGHT

Have you've been thinking on stopping being racist?

no one plays rts

maybe in america

euros only play grand pretend

Fucking casuals.

but that 21% is 99% of the market outside of f2p

I love those memes but they need new versions.

I'm from the Balkans so I account to that non-English playerbase.

There is most likely similar percent of native English speakers on 8ch.
Most likely more, I don't believe we are popular in Asian countries.

The RTS comment is fair but you bring it upon yourselves by picking games that you know the majority of the userbase isn't going to be interested in.

This.
Nearly ever burger I've met in a multiplayer game is a glory whore who cares more about their k/d than playing the objective.

Why would you want to learn such an ugly language used by literal mongoloids?

Amazing

So it was the slavs and euros playing fallout 4 on its release in the Holla Forums steam group?

and you're still mad at it

You rang?

You can't even get trips.

Amazing.

Pathetic.

Mark, stop avatarfagging.

Gee with all these "amazing US" game makers its no surprise that Asia is winning

History plus their KGB and other soviet lectures about intelligence and cold war is great, plus lots of them play vidya (supcom). Also, Russian will be a great step into learning Slavonic peoples' cultures.
You fucking faggots will never cease insulting everyone just because they differ with you in skin. And even then they don't survive your insults (Irish, Russians). How about you judge people by their merits as individuals not by their skin color?

leftypol, everyone

Shitposting aside, i wish chinks would learn to optimize their shit and stop Commifying some of their native releases, Tiger knights and a few other game had more potential that a lot of western shit released post 2007.

truly the industry leaders we needed from the mid 00's to now

spoken like a true european

There is a difference?

But I got trips earlier :^)

No shit, I was asking for something specific

ok im done

there's really not

Literally space aliens.
Ayy lmao

Judging Russians by their "merits" is even worse.

When it comes to vidya the most cancerous online players are from South America and Russia. Don't even pretend that's not the case.

europeans are generally grotesque figures as well.

You can do both. Cite statistical averages in IQ, criminality and religion (mainly for dealing with mudslimes and kikes) from credible sources for a baseline opinion and the driving factor behind policy change (remove x), and deporting their exceptional individuals to uplift their homelands.

cheeky cunt

Depends on the country. French are assholes because they don't learn the language but generally people from Eastern Europe are fine as long as you don't speak their language and know what they're saying. All they do is swear at each other because autism

Russians don't play on western servers.
It's

The i's in Ukrainian and Macedonian trigger me. Fuckers haven't heard of я or something?

Or й

Two can play that game.

I'm exaggerating and half serious about this, at the end of the day I like playing with you euros but I have definitely noticed some behavioral patterns.

user, don't remind me about how your vowel system is fucked up (at least better than the English system)

For my language it's pretty basic. а ъ о у е и. Any other character is a consonant. So я and й aren't vowels.

Dunno, user, I never use voicechat and hate people who do unless it's strictly for in-game stuff, such as organizing the team and the like. You can banter in the text chat, but don't make me sufer through your shitty voice unless it's absolutely necessary.

how the fuck do you have six vowels.

Абе бате.

post rare liberators

Don't even have rare ones, barely have any in fact.

Не са. Ти минавал ли си първи клас? Я е от съчетанията от звукове. Й е за създаване на съчетание от звукове. Гласните ни са 6.

They're also meant to be a counter sound to one-another. So it's а-ъ, о-у, е-и. The consonants are separated into soft and hard sounding ones and have a similar thing from soft to hard. Then there's ones outside of all of these. It's really simple. To make up for it my language's grammar is fucking cancer though.

>>>/oven/

Maybe burgers, even Aussies have better taste than you faggots.

Burgers truly have the shittiest taste.

You goddamned retard

No, go back to playing Fate Go

As in Pewdiepie?

You forget
Checkmate

You say that when he hideous beings you are posting are Asiatic, or at best Hapas
Seriously Anime depicts people being more European than your pics

Ми какво да се прави? Тъп съм явно.

But the English language has six vowels too.

Случва се на всички приятел. Пък и идиоти продължават да променят правилата в езика. Аз пиша направо неграмотно днешно време защото не знам кое е правилно и кое не.

Why would you say Cadians are Liberators, they're not even invaders they we were defenders and still are
Rest in piece Cadia

Good post. Well liberated tovarish)))))))

I don't like voice chat either, everything I said applies equally well to text chat. I can kinda admire their autistic dedication to winning but I'll be damned if it doesn't make them difficult to deal with at times.

How popular are RTS in Europe? Is it a genuinely popular thing these days, or is it an autistic niche? Because I guarantee you Americans have autistic niches of their own. I'm positive that American play more Japanese games than you do, for instance.

More like

Worry bear > Liberators

no we have 7
aeiouwy

Most people (at least in eastern europe) played RTS in their youth, be it C&C, Stronghold or Warcraft
RTS arent very popular but they still gather some following

Check mate atheist

То писането излиза от практика. Аз не съм имал нужда да пиша на български, извън документи, от както съм завършил училище. Технологията ни затъпява.

Амин на това.

WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH NO FUN, FUCKING TRYHARDS THIS IS WHY WE VOTED TRUMP AND YOU'RE FULL OF MUSLIMS

Yeah, English is retarded like that. Glad it's not my first language. I'm czech and we have 5 vowels and pronounce everything like it's written. Makes learning Japanese much easier since they do the same.

Everytime

this is why America and Australia broke away from you England, you're no fun

why not both lmao

but I don't play Fate Go

It crashes when I try to launch it

Bongs are just as cancerous though.
The Eternal Anglo is all the same with the exception of Aussies.

pepik :——————–D

Do you actually expect me to believe that Kikeboy?

plus this is fucking steam who cares

Eh Bongs are better than Boongs if I'm honest

Are you angry that niggers use windows too?
Its an international service, it doesnt mater if it was created in burgerland

You guys would fit in perfectly with the Japanese, you have the same "so autistic you make multiplayer games feel singleplayer" thing going on.

You probably play Minecraft or TF2 or some shit and are extrapolating your experience with 12 year old memeing dipshits to everyone, as if you don't have your own hordes of cancerlings.

Why do Poles dislike Czechs?

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

ahh blyad)))

We dont, most of poles actually likes Czechs but we also think they have funny/silly language
In fact pepik isnt even pejorative, we just call them that because it sounds funny

In that case, you're gonna love the fact that Pepík is actually a czech nickname.

How do you call Slovaks, then, seeing as how they have a very similar one?

Fuck this 16mb limit is annoying, i wish we had 4 webms per reply with each being max 10mb so the reply will "weight" 40mb max just like on kc

I dont think we call them in any specific way, they are just Słowacy
Poles overall like Czechia and Sloviakia but thinks of as of younger brothers of Poland
But we also think that Czechs dont like us because of polish involvement in Prague spring

Why are you projecting your shit taste upon me?

Also additional question, what does blue triangle on Czech flag represents?

You're clearly drawing on some other experiences here.

Many Poles disagreed with it and Poland was essentially a Soviet puppet at the time, so people really only blame Russia for it. The only thing Czechs sometimes get pissy at Poles for are the scandals around their food exports, like when you secretly started using horse meat instead of pork and then sold it to us and the like.

The poles have also sent rotten eggs to us which was no fun. Seriously, what is wrong with your food exports?

Lol whats up with that meme? Russians complain about quality of our exports food too.
Weird considering the fact that polish food on polish market is top notch when it comes to standard and quality.

First it was Slovakia, now it's supposed to represent Moravia, but really, the actual reason is that we needed to have red and white stripes there since that's how the historical flag (the one with the lion) looked like, then we added blue since panslavism was popular at the time (19th century) and many people looked to Russia (mostly due to never having actually been there) and their tricolor. Then someone realised that fucking everyone and their granny has red, white, and blue stripes on their flag (Russia, France, Netherlands…) and that everyone would keep mistaking it with something else, so they figured they'd go creative and made the blue one a triangle. Nobody mistakes that flag now so it worked.

thanks for explanation

are you salty steam has succed as a worldwide platform or that english is not the 51% native language in the world?

CHEEKI

sage tbh.

Hey! Her nose looks like my moms!

Cheeki Slavs, you are all the same Putin to me.

What shitty textbook are you using?

Ditch that book into the trash

What the fuck is this book?

Fuck no, I won't get shitty books that explain shit by parroting. This book is actually fantastic.

Háj enon.

Nájs tu sí jů, bat ček máj dabs :^)

Am skérd.

Do you have a torrent for the original?

I think they don't like us because they stopped wanting to be under our rule, but they're nowhere near eternal asspain Lithuania has over not only the Commonwealth, but also Master Ruseman from pic related who was merely pretending to defect and lead an uprising in Wilno give it back just to rejoin it to Poland without (((league of losers nations))) interfering.

But Bohemia was never under Polish rule, what are you talking about?

Piss off.

They were within our spehere of influence, and Mieszko I married Dobrawa

Sure, I'll throw it in a dumpster if you could recommend me a book that gives me better details of Russian FUCKING Падеж

Maybe under Jagiellons, but that only lasted 55 years. Other than that, Bohemia had always either been an influencer itself, or was under German influence due to being one of the largest members of Holy Roman Empire.

Yeah, but that doesn't really mean much except for signifying friendly relations between Poland and Bohemia at the time.

Declension and grammatical cases?
Any Russian language coursebook meant for middle school students.

Pretty sure it's less than that.

THE PLANET BROKE BEFORE THE GUARD DID!

They are liberating the clays that got captured from those chaos spess mehreens niggers. Or any other enemy of the emperor of man

What the fuck is Richard doing there?

Wow it's almost like a third of Steam accounts aren't valid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_used_on_the_Internet

This is what happens when you let a kike run your board.

mostly peru