Xenoblade 2

And daily reminder this game will get heartless buttfucked by the mainstream press and review scores. Western SJW that give Wolfenstein 2 10/10 and call it "a bit too patriotic (see IGN) won't cope well with all the revealed skin and all the lolis in this game. Doesn't even matter if it's objectively better than Xenoblade 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution-x.com/breasts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony understands this and panders to the SJW journalists. I hope Nintendo will wake up soon.

I remember them mentioning factions in a trailer or some shit. Can you join any faction you want, or are the choices forced upon you? I think the implied bad guys had a shota emperor or something, perfect fit for the protagonist.

I'm still surprised I'm able to wake up every morning without seeing, plastered in bright red all caps text all over the site, a thread proclaiming the games been censored. Feels complex considering the times we live in.

Still not going to buy a switch just for this one game though.

The people who buy this won't give a shit about IGN (and other reviewers) and no one gives a shit about SJWs as long as they don't slither their way into higher positions or start dictating shit.

Whoever made that image is a colossal nigger.

If you can see her cute bellybutton through the fabric, why can't you see her nipples?

The game hasn't leaked yet. Give it 2-3 weeks at most and you'll start seeing those threads with screenshot examples.

If they don't censor it, then yes. All signs lean toward it not being, but who knows.
The combat system might do that for them though.
How the fuck does it work?

It hasn't released yet, user. There's still plenty of time for NoA and Treehouse to fuck up everything. If memory serves, we weren't aware of Fatal Frame's censorship until release, and only knew some of the censorship that had gone into Fire Emblem before it was released.

Tiny, tiny areola.
That, or she's like a barbie doll, or it's a reverse Ghost In The Shell situation.

That might be the point- troll with several popular and successful games and Gravity Rush 2, even though they've been praised for good localization.
The Persona one surprises me though, along with the FF15 "alternative facts" bit. Assuming they're not an edit.

Stop biting the damn bait, user-kun.

Is this game good or bad?
It's considering getting the first one for n3ds

It looks like it's going to be overall better but lacking any of the charm.

The art in prison school was top notch. So few people recognize this.

So is it worth reading?

Humans are the only animal with permanently engorged breasts. Some say that this adaption came about because sex in the missionary position was for some reason an evolutionary advantage, possibly because valuable genes and breast fetishism had some correlation. In a sense, they really are "fake asses" meant to divert a man's attention to the front rather than the rear, but they are the fake asses that made mankind what it is today.

It's funny but not that funny, also there's a lot of cock teasing. I say skip it. Aku no Hana had amazing art too but was a meh story. Don't judge stuff by its cover I guess you can use here.

Yeah, I read that. Ending was one of those "let's string highly symbolic pictures together and show time progressing very quickly in an attempt to create some emotional response and try to hint at some "deeper" meaning rather than actually resolve the plot" endings. There's a lot of that in manga. I wonder if it has to do with the publishing model and artists not thinking ahead or running out of steam/ideas over a long period.
Any way, I think you should recommend me a manga with a good story now.

See
evolution-x.com/breasts.htm

Stop the victimhood. The previous game got good ratings despite being censored to hell.

So your brain is just unevolved you nigger

The ultimate state of fucking delusional brainlets.

because of being censored to hell.*

It's like you're missing the point of the thread.

Read literally anything by Mizukami Satoshi.

Like Xenoblade 1 had any in all those trash trailers. No one cared about the gabe before it was actually realized in Japan and import fags talked about it.

OK, something is wrong with my typing tonight.

See you tomorrow, fags.

I can't say that most folks (aside from OP) actually give a damn about its critical reception. Personally, I just don't want to play a game that's been hamstrung by hypocrites who pretend to know better than I what content I should be exposed to. I get the same vaguely sinister feeling from censored games that I do from Blizzard games and it totally destroys any chance I had at immersion.

The raging butthurt when the censorhammer falls is going to be spectacular. Like weebs limping for days.

s-see you t-tomorrow, user

Except Hitler liked asses

Because despite censoring and unfinished content XBX is a great fucking game.

this, emulated it and was a great fucking game

Why would you perpetuate this SJW meme?

>>>/summer/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/TRS/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/SomethingAwful/
>>>/sudo/

context for the pic?

it's a joke

Hi 8-4.
Too bad you couldn't completely ruin huh?

Do ALL JP switch games have english support or just a few? Might be worth importing if censored

It's fucking bait you double nigger, just like , so fuck off and play video games

How is the second picture bait, you retard? It's pictures and lines DIRECTLY from the games.

And yes, there is a hedonistic, feminist, individualist SJW tranny in that one shit game.

From what game is this? Dragon's Dogma?!

NoA isn't touching this one, it's being done by NoE. That said, NoE were the cucks who got Fatal Frame so the chance of censorship is still there, just a lower chance of memes.

Yes but they're not the same characters, it's a joke.

Thing is in Japan delicious brown is a thing. Typically they draw brown sinned girls as basically just white women with a tan. They usually save more negroid like features when the character is thuggish or violent.