>>13812162

Why the FUCK is the EA thread not stickied and cyclical? Pic related is in the top 5 most upvoted post in leddit's history, the outcry is reaching gamergate-tier and you guys aren't taking advantage of it even with the help of normalfags

MARK FUCKING DO IT

posting in epic thread

I don't need to be told not to buy a shitty game.

Then you need to tell others to not buy shitty games.

Where do you think you are?

you fucking know nothing of what gamergate was about and this shit against EA is laughable compared to it

that's not the point, the objective here is to hit the 100% kill confirm blow to EA and make ESRB classify loot boxes (and micro transactions) as gambling, effectively eradicating one of the biggest cancers of the industry.

we can start doing some infographics/memes like the other thread so it reaches even the most casuals of "gaymers" to ensure no one buys the game and EA doesn't do it again. EA pretty much knows they lost the ""hardcore"" crowd, but not the normal people who just buy the game because its Star wars.

I meant in terms of scale. A lot of people are talking about it.

All these dumb niggers are fucking buying the game anyway. EA fans, much like WH40k fans, are battered housewives with the accompanying syndrome. Plain and simple.

Also, gamergate was an atom bomb. This is like sneezing on some nitroglycerin. It might blow up. Might.

the same place OP image was taken from :^)

EA gets customers precisely because they have no fans. They're faceless at most to many people and take advantage of that to fuck people over while shifting the blame onto whatever brand name they happen to be dragging through the mud.

Fair point. I concede. But there are still normalfags who still somehow enjoy EA as a publisher, and they must be purged.

Are you the faggot that got mad because your thread got bumplocked yesterday?

Wew

Are you really that desperate for (you)s? Here, open wide you fucking slut.

Fuck off back to the gamergate thread

no you meant to associate our plight with yours in a vain attempt to gain more traction, fuck your self tbh, your problem is down to you and every fucking normalfag, children, casual and gooks buying into awful business practice for YEARS.

how does one pry into something that is made public?

Save this one user, it's my gift anytime you need to give out (you)s.

OMG IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS
You sound like an infomercial. The fact that this is not uncommon is one of the many reasons Holla Forums is much worse than it was in 2014. Fuck off to Reddit and stay there.

Daddy give me cummies

Dox is public information too, yet you cant collect it. I wonder why?

Fuck off shill

no a dox is private information made public by someone else, it's not a dox if it's private information made public by the very person it's about. an example would be

this is a dox
this is not a dox

Thanks for firing my waifu off Nintendo gamergays, now i get to see her tiddies full time on Patreon

Because this is news to no one that posts here and none of us care anymore if normalfags line the pockets of kikes with money.

They are not "waking" up to the reality of pay to win in games. These are the same people that will still buy the latest blizzard games and other garbage. They will never change, stop posting this autism as if it's some sort of movement. Developers will just tone down their lootboxes so they only include the most over designed obnoxious cosmetic items possible so whales can run around with a gold plated chastity belt so everyone in the match knows they are absolute faggots who unironically sink money into shitty games just for the sake of it.

Uh… it's Alison Rapp, she's a lot of things (literal prostitute, pedo, SJW, zoophilic, you name it) but she's not a trap.